- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Hallo. This is my very first scat related story that I’ve ever done. I think it turned out fairly well for a first attempt and certainly had fun trying it out. Hopefully you all enjoy the story as well as the characters and maybe we can see more of them in the near future~!

All characters n shiz are mine, no steals!

~~~~~~~~~

Author's Chapter Notes:

Howdy! The following chapter contains quite a lot of unaware scat/gas as the focus ;0



~~~~~~

It was midnight and the thundering foot falls of Chloe caused the ground to vibrate as she moved along the grassy fields. She was in a bit of a hurry, moving with urgency as she held an arm to her lower stomach. She was having one of those nights where she really felt as though her body was just a hindrance. While there were some obvious pros to being a cyclops, the race naturally came with its own share of difficulties. For starters, while their immense size granted them natural strength and protection from any creatures that would have posed a threat, there were many non-combative problems that proved to be quite difficult to manage due to their size.

 

For one, sustaining such a large body meant having to eat literal tons of food per day just to survive. And while their size made catching food rather simple, it would often become a tedious task that took up much of their day. For Chloe, she usually spent a solid six hours a day rummaging around for food and it showed. To be blunt, Chloe was big, and not just in general height. Even when compared to other cyclops’, she was above average when it came to her curves. Her chest could easily bury the head of a fellow cyclops, and her posterior left both males and females speechless. The amount of food that she had to consume just to maintain those curves bewildered her fellow giants.

 

Secondly, crafting, let alone finding enough material to fabricate clothing was always a challenge as Cyclops’ grew exponentially throughout the first quarter of their lifespans. Because of this, most chose to wear the bare minimum while in their youth as any clothing that they made would likely become torn or useless within the following year. For Chloe, this was no exception as she only wore two articles of clothing. A slim beige colored strip of cloth wrapped tightly around her chest and upper back, working tirelessly to keep her breasts in place. Complimenting her makeshift bra was a beige loincloth that did practically nothing to hide away her wide hips and plentiful thighs. The only thing that the loincloth succeeded in covering was a small portion of her rear as well as her nether regions.

 

Thirdly, and possibly the most infamous trait that was known about cyclops’ was the fact that they were usually born with a singular eye. This alone was already a handicap as having only one eye made depth perception a constant challenge for a cyclops to have to overcome. But, for Chloe, depth perception wasn’t the only drawback that came to her eye. She naturally happened to just have poor eyesight to begin with. She could see general figures and shapes, but had to really focus on them for any details to become apparent. This used to be a pretty significant issue, especially when it came to gathering food, but overtime she simply started to care less and less about what it was she ended up eating. Of course she would prefer to get ahold of something she liked such as a deer or some cattle, but it took far too long for her vision to adjust to whatever it was that she was looking at which led to much of her prey escaping.

 

Luckily for her, a cyclops’ body was just as physically impressive on the inside as it was the outside. Her stomach seemed capable of digesting most things and at a pretty quick rate too. This led to her forgoing her worries on what she consumed, bringing her to pretty much eat whatever was in her blurry sight without much forethought. While this strategy definitely proved effective at saving time and getting full faster, it was inevitable that it would result in her eating something that her body wasn’t all too happy about processing.

 

Meanwhile, further down the field, nearing the edge of the forest, a young man by the name of Brock was hard at work, patching together several planks of wood. He had always been rather handy, constructing a number of buildings back at his hometown. But, after a few years of building for so many people, he figured that it was well overdue to build something for himself. A little home away from home where he could just relax and forget about everything was exactly what he needed. He could come out to it whenever he wanted and have nothing but the tranquil noises of nature to keep him company. By now, he had managed to lay out a decent foundation and had already set up four walls, two of which had the opening, but not the glass for a window, and another having part of a door frame. He knew it was simple, basically just making a box of a house, but since it was just for him, it really just needed to be a big room.

 

All he needed to do was make a door and then gather some more materials to get started on a roof and make some windows. Of course that was all much easier said than done, but knowing what his efforts would result in kept him going at a rather quick pace. As he was putting on the finishing touches for his brand newdoor, he felt the ground start to shake, followed by a distant thumping sound. Taking a look towards the source of the noise, Brock’s eyes widened at the large figure moving in his direction. ‘A cyclops?! What is one doing all the way out here?! I could’ve sworn that the reports I read cleared this area as safe from monsters! And why is she headed here?! Did it seriously see me from that far away?!’ Having few options for protection, Brock grabbed hold of his axe and ran into his semi-built house, peeking out one of the window openings to watch and be ready for whatever happened.

 

In reality, Chloe was struggling to see anything clearly right now. She was in such a rush that she wasn’t even sure that she had been to this area before, but that didn’t matter. All that mattered was that it felt like her intestines were twisting and she was having a hard time keeping it together. Whatever was wanting out was going to be messy and she needed somewhere that she could be concealed or at least something that she could contain it within. As she rushed onward, her eye squinted as she noticed some blurry object just a mile ahead. She could make out the shape to be some sort of cube, but what was it and what was it doing out here? But then her eye widened, the cube had no top to it! And as far as she could tell, it was at least partially hollow within. This was exactly what she was looking for! Thankfully, with her size, she was able to close the distance quick until she was now just a few feet away from it. Giving it a closer look, it certainly became clearer that this wasn’t a natural formation. Someone must’ve made it. Wanting to try and be considerate, she cupped a hand around half her mouth and called out.

 

C: “HELLO?! IS ANYONE HERE?! I NEED TO KNOW IF THIS BELONGS TO SOMEBODY, IT’S VERY IMPORTANT!”

 

Brock had to cover his ears to avoid going deaf from how loud this cyclops was being. He was fully able to understand her, but there was no way that he was giving up his location with her being so close. He was in no way ready to be fighting anything at the moment and the tone that came with the beast’s voice indicated that they were the furthest thing from being reasonable.

 

And that’s because she was nearing that point, stomping in place as she looked around for any signs of an owner, but an aching pain, followed by a ferocious growling in her gut told her that time was running out as she felt an ever building pressure press against her backdoor. ‘Ah! I can’t wait any longer! I’ll just have to apologize later if I see them!’

 

A terrifying sound came from outside, no doubt an angry growl or something from the angered monster, or so Brock thought. Then, Boom one of the cyclops’ feet had landed right in front of his door way. ‘Oh my lord, she knows I’m here! She’s trying to seal off my escape!’ He looked to each window, pondering his escape, but if she knew that he was indeed hiding here, then those would be the exact spots that she’d be waiting by to snatch him up! He knew that his chances were low, but figured that his best bet was to remain within the walls and wait for her to come to him. Maybe he could get a clean swing at her hand and run off.

 

Just as he had assured himself of his plan, a dark shadow loomed over the opening above him. He was expecting it to be the approach of a large hand ready to grab him, but instead, he was given the view of her... ass? As he looked up, trying to understand what was going on, a second Boom was felt from behind his house and judging from how she was standing, she now had both feet on the ground, one in the front of his new home, and one in the back. He thought that she was maybe just trying to position herself better to face one of the windows, but then he saw as her teal ass cheeks started to come closer as she lowered herself into a squatting position. Not long after, did her skin make contact with the top of the roofless house and all light from the top was sealed away, leaving him with just the slight glimmer that came in from the windows.

 

This structure was clearly not built with the intend to hold anything close to the size or width of Chloe and it showed as parts of her ass hung off the tops of the walls. Her weight, something that Brock would’ve never calculated for was already starting to damage the integrity of his would-be home with cracks starting to form along the walls. Another horrid noise came from up above, drawing Brock’s attention to the barely visible view of her rear. While the light was limited, he was able to make out the sight of something he really didn’t think he’d ever see in his lifetime. Her newly sat position had allowed her cheeks to spread quite a bit, exposing the outline of her sweaty, wrinkled anus which seemed to almost be... twitching? ‘Oh heavens, please have mercy...’

 

Brock could feel the color leaving his body as a far too late realization hit him. He dropped his axe, standing up to shout, but her asshole was quicker and had far more to say. A thunderous ripple of humid air burst out from her asshole, instantly filling his enclosed space with a toxic odor that sent him to his knees, gagging as it got into his nose and mouth. His efforts to get rid of the smell and taste were of no effect as more and more gas was still being pumped in from up above. Every inhale only brought in a new, refreshing scent of pure feces that left Brock in tears. Her pre-dump air bomb lasted for over ten seconds before her asshole settled down and started to close up. While her onslaught of gas had clearly come to a halt, its presence seemed everlasting as nearly every trace of pure oxygen had been replaced by a thick cloud of rancid gas that showed no signs of clearing up anytime soon. The windows were of no use either, as they could hardly filter out the air fast enough to make any noticeable difference. ‘Wait, the windows!’

 

The immediate trauma that came with experiencing a near point blank, cyclops sized fart had stopped Brock from realizing that there were two clear exits out of there. He got back to his feet and prepared to bolt for the nearest window, but as he took his first step, a grunting noise was heard from up above. Chloe was straining, causing more of her weight to press into the house. This added pressure proved to be too much for the walls to handle as they started to cave in a bit. The holes that made up the two windows quickly became unstable as they cracked and fell in on itself, essentially blocking off each window with damaged bricks from the slowly collapsing walls. His only option now was to try and make it to the door, but time was not on his side.

 

It was only a few seconds after her initial grunt that she felt her makeshift chamber pot lower a bit, but the feeling was nothing compared to that of what was starting to press its way out of her asshole. A dense log of shit was poking its way out, looking to introduce itself to the now quivering man below. It was wider than Brock’s whole body and it was stretching her asshole to its limits just to slowly inch itself out.

 

From outside, Chloe was already starting to break a sweat as she pushed and pushed. Her breathing grew heavier as it was becoming a real effort to get it out. ‘It’s always the first one that’s the hardest... just one more push.’ She rubbed her slightly bloated stomach, hoping to ease the lingering discomfort of her uncleared bowels. While this did alleviate some of the internal strain, it had a secondary effect of dislodging something else. Chloe groaned as she held her hands to the top of her thighs, her toes digging into the dirt as she braced herself. With all her strength, she pushed, until finally...

 

It all happened so fast. The once slow-moving shit log was now coming out much faster, a burst of gas helping to propel it out like a torpedo. The tip of it slammed into the floor, just a foot away from Brock who fell to his back, both out of fear and due to the new wave of air pressing down upon him. He was forced to shut his already suffering eyes, less he let them be dried out by the horrid air that left his body sweating as if he were in a sauna. As soon as her second emission of air started to quiet down, Brock looked forward and was mortified as he saw the massive turd standing upright before him. He trailed it upwards and much to his shock, the end of this shit log was still, just barely wedged within her asshole.

 

Huffing in relief, Chloe’s relaxed her asshole, pinching off the small bit of shit that was keeping her newly made pillar upright. Brock panicked, clambering backwards in an effort to get away from the now leaning log, but he felt his back hit the wall and the log was falling too fast! He braced himself, expecting to be crushed, but to his surprise, he felt nothing. Hesitant to open his eyes, he saw that the top of the log had actually hit the wall above him, propping the shit to be at an angle, just mere inches away from making contact with the little man. He was relieved, but nearly threw up at the steaming new stench that permeated the air around him. Falling to his side, he crawled away, trying to keep his breathing to a minimum, but with how hot his enclosed space now was, his body screamed for him to breathe more as he was literally dripping in sweat.

 

A sloppy thump caught his attention. He looked back to see that the pillar of shit had collapsed in on itself. Brock had never felt so thankful and yet so scared, as had he not moved from that spot... He shuddered at the thought. A rumbling up above brought back his attention to the dilemma at hand. Brock thought that he had avoided the worst of it, but the cyclops had yet to stand back up, meaning that Brock had only been given a teaser as to what was about to be unleashed.

 

Up above, Chloe was still catching her breathe. That first log had really made her work up a sweat, but she could feel that there was much more that wanted out. Thankfully, none of it felt nearly as dense as her first load. Her lower gut rumbled and she felt a fresh pocket of air making its way down her intestines. Brock saw as her asshole pushed outwards before a hot, wet, stream of gas sputtered out. It sounded awful as the moist sounds of her asshole squirted out both air and literal specks of wet shit. It was impossible to avoid the anus, made sprinkler from up above as Brock was hit point blank across his forehead coating it in a layer of brown muck. The rest of his body, as well as the interior of his little house made prison were polka dotted in shit. He cried out as he could feel it dripping down his face, trying to smear if off and get the attention of his unknowing tormentor, but his voice was drowned out by her still ongoing fart which lasted nearly twenty seconds before coming to an end.

 

In his suffering, Brock tried to recollect his thoughts, but he would not have even a second to think. As soon as Chloe’s asshole had ceased its expulsion of gas, it immediately opened once again and a massive waterfall of semi-liquid shit spewed out, splattering across the floor. Brock was done. He wanted out, but found himself slipping as soon as he stood up. The entirety of the floor was being covered in the giant woman’s waste and combined with the rain of shit flying everywhere, he could hardly balance himself. Finally, after flooding the floors a bit, Chloe’s anus came to a close. The cyclops wiped the sweat off her brow, cooing as her arms fell loosely beside her. ‘Fuck, that felt good. I really need to find a new way to watch what I eat...’ 

 

Down under, Brock tried his hardest to take a few steps forward and make it to the doorway, but slipped over the sloppy mess, causing him to stumble and fall flat on his back. He groaned in disgust at the feeling of the soft mess that was now being smeared under him. A low gurgle brought Brock to look up. He felt his heart skip a few beats as he found that his new fallen position was directly under the now bulging asshole. He stumbled to get up, but was pinned down as a much smaller and slimier log of shit shot out from her anus, landing right on top of Brock’s abdomen. It felt like he had gotten a kick to the gut, but he was grateful at the very least that this log was nowhere near as dense or heavy as the first.

 

What become a bit less great about this was that it was nowhere near as sturdy as the first and soon toppled over, slapping across his upper torso and face. He desperately tried to push the soft mess off, but it had the consistency of mud, causing his hands to push straight through it. Then a secondary pressure hit him once more as another log of semi solid shit flopped on top of the original, adding to the weight and melding with it to form one mess of crap that was slowly engulfing Brock’s entire body. He felt as though he was being cooked alive as the hot layer of shit coated him. He could hardly move and seeing, let alone breathing, was a near impossibility as his face had been completely covered in shit. He had to try and shove it off, and for a moment, he was successful in removing most of the crap off of his face. These moments of air were brief as another rainfall of shit poured out from Chloe’s butthole. Unable to see, Brock was unprepared for the literal shit storm headed his way. 

 

The fecal stream showered over his body, quickly flowing in all directions. With no signs of slowing down, the gushing on pour of excrement was starting to pile up on top of Brock’s lower half, causing a sort of hill to be formed. And unfortunately, as Brock’s head and upper torso were relatively lower, that led the river of shit to flow down the dung heap and straight into Brock’s nose and mouth. He flailed wildly, the sudden taste of hot cyclops crap abusing his tastebuds with a taste that was unexplainable. Nothing human could ever have produced something as foul. What was somehow worse than the taste was that the mudslide that had piled into his mouth was now keeping him from breathing. He tried to breathe through his nose, but that only resulted in completely clogging it. With his air supply fading, he tried to spit out as much of Chloe’s waste as possible, only to have a fresh wave of it fall over him and force its way into his mouth once more. He was certain of it now. He was about to drown. He couldn’t force out her crap any faster than she could produce it. As his life was now on the line more than ever, with his body struggling to push against the ever-increasing weight, he was left with only one other option to try. If he had the time, he’d be crying.

 

Closing his mouth, he swallowed, forcing the mouthful of shit down his throat, immediately sending chills throughout his body. He would’ve thrown up right then and there, but as he opened his mouth to try and take a breath, more crap flowed in, forcing him to have to swallow yet another mouthful of shit as well as his would be throw up. He had to be quicker if he was going to survive. He now kept his mouth open, gulping down several thick mouthfuls of crap before he was given the luxury of breathing in the heavily tainted air. The sheer thought that he was now desperately willing to eat the excrement of this beast just to breathe in her fumes made him feel hollow, although after these last few breaths, he was anything but hollow.

 

After a solid five minutes of being shit upon, Chloe’s anus finally decided to give the man a break, closing up once more. Much to his conflicted relief, Brock was still alive, although ingesting literal gallons of waste was making him question how great being alive really was right now. Now it wasn’t just his outer body caked in crap. His mouth was coated and any chance to get the taste off his tongue was long gone by now. He felt a bit bloated and his mind was queasy. He brought a hand up to his head to try and comfort the feeling, but then noticed that his arm had moved out from under the pile of shit with much greater ease than before. He wondered if he was just delusional at this point, but after shifting himself from side to side, he could feel his whole body starting to free itself. He hated to even think it, but the on pour of excrement that had just threatened to drown him had worked to thin out just how dense the rest of her crap was.

 

Pushing and pulling himself up, he was finally able to sit upright and gave himself a much needed stretch. Sitting up now, he noticed the sheer quantity of muck that was in here now. The whole interior was flooded, nearly a foot deep at this point. He looked up to see that the cyclops ass had further sunk into the walls a bit, but for now, they seemed to be holding her weight. For how long they would hold was beyond interest to find out. He wriggled his legs out from the liquid hill of crap and finally was able to get back up on his feet. He then sloshed his way across the room, aiming for the doorway to finally be free from this hell. He didn’t even care anymore if the cyclops found him. Even if she was hostile, he’d rather take his chances with death than remain inside any longer. He raised his arms with closed fists and began to pound against the ankle and lower calf that blocked him from making it out, although with his body caked in shit, it felt and sounded more like wet slapping across her skin.

 

Chloe was in a state of bliss, rubbing her now significantly less bloated gut. She had nearly emptied her system, only stopping to give herself a break. As she allowed herself to catch her breath, she felt something wet touching the side of her foot. It even started to slide underneath it. ‘What the hell is that...’ She leaned to the side to see what it was, and her face cringed in disgust to find that some of her shit was starting to leak out of the house and touch her foot. Even worse, it felt as though a small chunk was pressing into her ankle, wanting to spill out. ‘Ew ew ew, it’s touching me!’ She lifted her foot ever so slightly, just enough to move it away from the doorway. Brock saw freedom at last, but as soon as he took a step forward, the foot came swinging back into the doorway, the cyclops’ ankle knocking Brock straight back in with the rest of her shit. Wanting to avoid any more contact with her own excrement, she looked around a bit before spotting something and leaning forward, giving Brock a brief moment of light and a much clearer and unwanted view of her sweaty, glistening, shit stained butthole. As She sat back down, the walls that supported her lowered a bit as multiple bricks crumbled under her weight. The fact that it hadn’t completely collapsed yet was a miracle. These walls were the only think keeping Brock from a potentially very messy end.

 

A loud thud caused what was no longer really a house to shake. Looking over toward the doorway, Brock’s heart sank at the sight of a large boulder that Chloe had found in order to seal off any would-be leakage. Although his throat was sore from having forced so much through it, he no longer had a way out and with all his remaining vocal strength screamed out for the cyclops to hear him, but with every single exit blocked off, along with a very abundant amount of rear sealing the top, his aching cries were well muffled and fell upon deaf ears. Chloe could feel the integrity of her makeshift toilet reaching past its limits and knew she had to finish this up quickly while she had the chance. She pressed a hand into her gut, massaging it as she felt the last of her inner stool making its way down. She grunted, forcing her asshole to bulge out, indicating to Brock that the only one who’d be responding to his pleas would be her rear end.

 

With no way out, he could only try and block out what was to come. It sounded like a sloppy, wet set of bombs were going off as a slushy rain of feces flew out of her ass like a hose, instantly coating Brock in a fresh new layer of filth. He was in disbelief at just how much more was coming out of her. He was knee deep in her liquid waste before her asshole closed, then reopened, splurting out five new soft logs of crap that immediately fell apart atop of the poor man, causing him to fall and become submerged underneath her sewage. Bubbles formed from his screams below as he desperately fought to get back up. He had just barely managed to pop his head back out, gasping for air. Her anus responded by unloading a chunky river fall of waste into his face, forcing his head back under as she continued to spew out her insides for another five minutes. Then finally, to top it all off, a final, bubbly wet emission of post dump gas sprayed out across her before her asshole finally came to a close.

 

It felt as though Chloe had just won a very long, and very tiring battle. It had been at least half an hour since she had found this spot and she could not feel any more satisfied at the sensation that came with a fresh cleansing of her bowels. Her sweat-soaked body glistened ever so beautifully in the moonlight. With a relieving sign, she stood up, her cheeks slapping back together, as she looked back to take a peek at what she just done. It was a bit embarrassing to say the least just how much she had managed to unload upon this unfortunate little structure that was on the verge of falling apart. It was filled up nearly halfway and looked like some horrid cesspool. She could see that it was starting to leak out through the cracks of the walls and she didn’t want to be here when it finally decided to burst.

 

She was about to look away, but her eye caught notice of something. She focused a bit back into the pond of sewage. She could’ve sworn that she had seen something move, but as she tried to get a closer look, the smell of her own waste hit her nose, causing her to gag and realize what she was doing. Her vision was never consistent and she wasn’t about to waste anymore of her night staring at shit. The odor reminded her of the little stain that had been left on her foot, leading her to shake her head in disgust. ‘Ugh, I need to find a lake or something...’ Turning back around, she began her arduous journey to find her way back home. Not five steps into her walk, did she hear the sloppy, crumbled collapse of the structure behind her, causing her cheeks to go red as she moved with much greater haste, not even wanting to look back and further acknowledge what she had just been responsible for.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:
I am quite a nerd for mythological related things, so if you peeps enjoyed this, I would be all up for eventually creating a sort of lore thing or further developing this into some strange and odorous set of stories!