- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is (or will be) a collection of stories centered around my Shrunk at College characters that I've written as paid commissions. Unless I note otherwise, each "chapter" will be unrelated. Each chapter will have individual tags so you know what to expect.

Enjoy!

Author's Chapter Notes:

TAGS: Unaware, Feet, In-shoe, Sweat, No Socks, Reader Insert Character (gender is unspecified), Amy Kobayashi, Anita Li, Liz Orfino



Shrunk at College - Heavy Testing

Being Anita’s & Liz’s Stress Toys


Story by Sheograth10

Commissioned by Stormy621

Artwork by Scrungee

https://twitter.com/Scrungeesmall



Today, your friend, the researcher Amy Kobayashi, invited you to her lab, since she apparently had something cool to show off to you. But right when you got there, she shrunk you, all the way down to half an inch tall. And as she bent down to pick you up, you yelled at her, wanting to know why she shrunk you this time. All she did was smirk and giggle at your expense.


"I didn't lie... I did have something cool to show you!"


A moment later, she dropped you in front of a different machine, seemingly activating it. You immediately felt like your body was denser, leading you to look up at Amy with confusion.


"Basically, this new machine will enhance your durability to levels I could only dream of before! And that'll be super important for what I've got planned for you this month..."


You almost didn't want to ask what Amy was implying, but she explained anyway.


"You're going to be a stress toy for Anita and Liz this month, and they'll just think you're a miniature doll. And to make sure you don't ruin the experiment, you won't be talking anymore..."


Before you could say a word, she zapped you with something, but you could still say things. Oddly, Amy looked quite smug, so you were feeling worried.


"I've altered the frequency that your voice has. So now even if you shout into my ear, I won't be able to recognize it. To make things easier for you, I made it so you could understand both frequencies. Now, are you ready for Anita...?"


Almost right on time, Anita entered the lab, wearing a plaid shirt, jeans, and leather boots.


"What's up, Amy...? I'm here for that stress dummy you told me about."


Amy nodded and picked you up, before dropping you into her open palm, Anita glanced down at you briefly, barely a hint of interest in her eyes, as she started to take off one boot. But before she put you in, Amy stopped her, worrying you further.


"Hold on, Anita! This thing is designed to absorb sweat, where it should be efficient enough where you won't need to wear socks."


You immediately understood what Amy had planned, and you honestly looked forward to just how difficult things would get for you.


"Really...? That's convenient. Then I'll wear that boot without a sock then..."


After saying that, Anita dropped you into the boot, causing you to land on the cushioned insole. You then looked up as she took that long sock off, where her bare sole looked stunning to you. A moment later, Anita lowered her now bare foot into the boot, smothering you under her sole, her full weight bearing down on you. She was always one of your taller friends, so being under her foot was always difficult to adjust to. And due to just taking off that sock, her skin was still coated in sweat, which swiftly overwhelmed you. Since Anita was supposed to use you for fifteen whole days, you were both excited and afraid of what your titanic and obliviously unaware friend had in store for you.


Once Amy gave Anita a few more instructions, she left, intending to make full use of you back at her place...



The walk back was the same as it usually was when you were tiny and in someone’s shoe, only somehow even more intense. Since Anita viewed you as a doll and not a person, she had no need to adjust how hard she stepped. It was similar to the times when Anita had absolutely no clue of your presence, but there was still something a bit different, beyond the intensity.


She was trying to step on you harder while walking...


It made sense, since she was told about you being the latest in Amy’s line of tiny stress dummies, Anita would obviously want to see just how well made you were. So whenever the foot you were under met the sidewalk, it slammed down with an incredible level of force, knocking the wind from your lungs each and every time. And since she wasn’t wearing socks, thanks to Amy, the sweat was everywhere, and it just kept seeping around you. It quickly made the insides of her boot to be both unbearably hot and carry a distinctly intense odor, to the point where you were feeling light headed.


But before you knew it, she was back at her place, and started to take off her boots...



You were quickly shaken out of her boot, and landed in Anita’s palm, where she looked at you suspiciously.


“It’s supposed to absorb sweat, but I felt pretty gross on the way back...”


Before you could react, she poked at you with her index finger, pressing you inquisitively.


“Hmm... Maybe the thing’s defective...?”


Anita then rolled you around, thinking about what she should do, while you were powerless to stop her. And due to the modifications Amy made on you, there would be no way for you to let Anita in on her scheme. You even tried to motion to her, but Anita didn’t even notice it, electing to drop you on the floor in front of her bare and socked feet.


“I’ll try something first... Can’t bug Amy right away...”


A moment later, she picked you back up and pressed you against the sole of her socked foot, before slapping her bare one on top of you. In an instant, you were smothered by a bare and socked sole, where their combined weight prevented you from even squirming. After that, she began to rub her feet up and down, gradually increasing the pressure she put on you, leaving you a disoriented mess. Due to the still strong scent of her feet, it was difficult to focus, as every short breath you managed to take was completely laced in her sweat. And as gruelling as it was, you were loving just how harshly Anita was treating you, not wanting it to stop. But then it did, and she let you fall back to the floor.


“That felt nice, but my feet don’t feel any less sweaty than before... Maybe it’ll activate if I squeeze it a bunch?”


After saying that, Anita reached for you with her bare toes, clamping them down on you without hesitation. She clenched them with an insane amount of vigor, causing your bones to creak from the sheer pressure, until you couldn’t take it anymore. So you started licking her toes madly, overwhelmed by just how incredible it felt to be pushed that hard. When Anita felt you do that, she raised an eyebrow and stared at you, making you wonder if you just blew your cover.


“So it’s more like a little helper... Guess I just needed to turn it on? I must not have been pushing it hard enough...”


Somehow, Anita still assumed that you were a stress doll, but just way more lifelike than she would have first thought. Of course, that meant that you’d need to lick Anita’s feet constantly, all while she mercilessly dominated you. Despite how that worried you, it was something you looked forward to immensely. Though who knows how you might feel by the end of these next two weeks.


Only time would tell...




A few hours later, and you were still in Anita’s slipper. After she decided that you’d perform at your best while under extreme stress, she dropped you in and began to squeeze and stomp you mercilessly, all while she played some video games. Even during the moments when she wasn’t focused on you, her toes still knew just what to do, toying with you with all the vigor you were used to by now. Those monstrous digits gripped you incredibly tightly, suffocating you at times, as she had no reason to give you breathing breaks. And whenever they weren’t mauling you aggressively, you had to lick like crazy, or else Anita’s sweat would quickly overwhelm you. All in all, you were in heaven, despite how rough your overall treatment was.


By the evening, Anita had finished dinner and was ready to go to sleep, where she simply left you in her slippers and crawled into bed. Thanks to her wearing those slippers for that extended period of time, they remained warm deep in the toe area, allowing you to have a decent night’s sleep. You would’ve preferred to sleep with Anita, but as long as she thought you were an inanimate object, that wouldn’t ever happen.


And so your first day as Anita’s stress toy ended, and by morning, your long two weeks with her officially began...



In the morning, Anita woke up first, and slid her bare feet into her slippers as soon as she removed her covers. You were awoken by the sight of her gigantic toes charging forward, each one more than a few times bigger than you. You didn’t even have a chance to move before her 2nd toe crashed into you, before pressing you forcefully into the still slightly damp imprint.


“Man... I wish I didn’t need to get up so early for work...”


After muttering that, Anita stretched, lifting her legs and vigorously clenching her toes. The amount of pressure that she inflicted on you was unreal, and the intensity only increased as the seconds passed, until you thought you might pass out. But then, she plopped her feet back onto her floor, knocking the wind out of you before standing up. And now that she was officially out of bed, she plodded over to her kitchen, intending to have a light breakfast and coffee before getting dressed.


Each step felt lazy and full of power, where the vibrations from her footsteps jolted you to your very core. And as she made a coffee and some toast, she absentmindedly wiggled her toes, battering you repeatedly. The heat may have been the most difficult part so far, as her fluffy slipper kept her feet and toes perfectly warm, ensuring that you remained in a sweltering and barely hospitable environment. That was doubled due to how her foot already began to sweat, where globs of the salty stuff would burst over your face, stinging your eyes and filling your tastebuds with the potent flavor.


“Hmm... Doesn’t seem to be working yet... Might need to ‘wake it up’ or something.”


Once Anita said that, she stomped her foot, pounding your shrunken body hard enough that your ribs would have cracked if you weren’t that durable. Either way, it was a shock, so you quickly started licking the sweaty skin that you were being smothered by.


“There we go...”


While Anita enjoyed her breakfast, you licked and licked, mostly because you did enjoy it, since realistically the tiny you wouldn’t stand a chance against the massive foot that you were trapped with. Regardless, once she was finished, she walked back to her bedroom, taking off her slippers and walking to the shower, leaving you in her shoe. At least you got a break, but you would have preferred joining her for the shower. When she finished, she walked back out and got dressed, before reaching into her slipper to reclaim you.


You quickly saw that she was wearing a blouse shirt and dress pants, and you saw a pair of wooly socks and shin high boots nearby. She didn’t even look at you, before dropping you into one of the boots. You watched as she put one sock on, then the boot you weren’t inside of, before peering into the boot you were dropped in.


“Hopefully this isn’t uncomfortable... I guess this thing might be a good insole...”


With that, she slid the bare ped inside, where the ball of her foot rested on top of you, preventing you from even squirming. The pressure only increased when she stood up, making you feel like you’d pop at any moment, but your durable body held out. Her walk to the library was rough on you though, as every step seemed to pulverize you further between the boot’s insole and her thick flesh, all while sweat poured and pooled around you. If Amy wanted your experience to be hellish, then she did a phenomenal job.


Once Anita got to the library, she walked over to her office and shut the door, before opening her handbag and pulling out a pair of fluffy moccasins. Due to your location, you couldn’t even tell what she was doing, but when she started pulling her boots off of her feet, you hoped for a break. 


But as you should have guessed, breaks would prove to be rare during Anita’s lengthy time with you...



Almost immediately, Anita shoved her feet into the moccasins, smothering you against the sweat stained fluff. Then she shook the moccasins wildly, dislodging you and sending you flying all around the underside of her foot. You bounced against her heel, before she pressed it down on you, making it difficult for you to even breathe. As she started to work on her computer, she repeatedly tapped her heels, smashing you underfoot without relent or restraint. There was no rhyme or reason to how long she kept her foot up or down, occasionally slamming you several times in a row. Her heels frequently slipped out of the shoes, allowing you to experience fresh air, though all it really did was make you miss the sweltering heat from the moccasin.


Then out of nowhere, Anita started to feel an itch on her toes, so she used the heel you were plastered against to scratch at them. She ground you into her toes with an extreme level of force, reminding you of just how powerless you currently were. By the time Anita felt satisfied, you were lodged between her 2nd and 3rd toes, which immediately started to squeeze and inspect you.


“Oh... That’s where it went...”


After muttering that, she started to toy with you more deliberately, wrapping her toes around you until you thought you might pass out. They relented just before you lost consciousness, so you began frantically licking the space between Anita’s toes out of gratitude, though it did not go unnoticed by your titanic friend herself.


“Hmm... Seems like it’s turned on again. Good timing too...”


Anita was correct in more than one way, but she had no way of knowing, and you had no real way of communicating that to her, or anything at all for that matter. But you kept licking, even though she still sweated enough that you were coated in it, mainly due to how much smaller you were. It seemed like Anita assumed that you needed constant stimulation to perform efficiently, so she would periodically squeeze the life out of you, before releasing her grip, not realizing how much she was actually impeding you. Occasionally, she would shuffle you to a different toe space, moving you with an impressive level of dexterity, though Anita did have plenty of experience dealing with you at a tiny size.


Regardless, this was mostly how things went for you while Anita was working at the library, and they would be long days indeed...



The evenings might have been the most difficult for you though, since Anita had recently gotten into the habit of nightly jogs, and you were her extra insole. She always ran for at least half an hour, during which you were constantly pounded under her full weight, while she worked up a sweat. It was rare for you to stay conscious during her entire run, but despite that, you spent the majority of her jog fully aware of the hell she was unknowingly putting you through.


It wasn’t just her evening jogs that made things more challenging for you after dark, and that was because she’d spend a few hours every night playing video games, mainly as a way to destress from the day. During those periods, she used you to your fullest as a toe toy, not giving you a moment to recover. And the saltier she got at whatever game she was playing, the worse she treated you.


Overall, the next two weeks with Anita were intense, but you were secretly glad that Amy roped you into her scheme...



After those two weeks, Anita gave you back to Amy early in the morning, and left after a short chat, mostly about how convenient it was to not have to wear socks thanks to you, not even giving you a second glance. But when Amy stared down at you, her mischievous gaze was clear as day for you, where you could only wonder what she had in store for you next...



You only had a few minutes to breathe and actually relax, before Amy's lab door swung back open. And when you turned to face it, you saw your former professor and now good friend, Liz Orfino, enter.


"I can't believe you've made a stress dummy even better than the last one..."


Hearing that made everything clear to you, as Amy closed her fist around you, preventing you from even squirming.


"That's right! This one is highly reactive and sweat absorbent. So you won't even need to wear a sock if you've got this baby in your shoe!"


Liz was clearly impressed, since she immediately took you from Amy and began prodding at you with a finger. Even that felt incredible to you, as she buried you in the soft expanse of her palm.


"Well I've a full set of classes to teach today, so I could really use this thing!"


Without even looking at you, Liz took off her sneaker and sock, before dropping you into the shoe. The inside was still warm and the air already laced with her sweat, which both excited and worried you. A second later, her now bare foot collapsed onto you, flattening you against the insole. Then she tied her laces and stomped her foot, forcing the air from your lungs.


"It feels great already... You need me to use it for the next two weeks, right?"


Even though you already assumed that Amy wouldn't let you off easy, having Liz confirm it only made you feel more helpless.


"Yep! I need to determine how this model performs under high stress for longer periods of time."


With that, Liz turned around and walked out the door, where you were pounded underfoot relentlessly, all the way until she made it to her office.


Since Liz stopped by Amy's lab early in the morning, she didn't have time to change before her first class, so she taught it while wearing her casual workout clothes. No one in the class really cared, though it meant that you remained pinned under the ball of her bare foot, without a chance of escape. And because Liz liked to walk around the classroom while lecturing, you were pounded on ceaselessly, all while the sweat continued to pour over you.  Due to her not wearing socks, thanks to Amy's interference, the heat and scent from her foot remained absolutely intense.


At one point, Liz was back behind the podium, where she noticed that the shoe you were in was feeling a bit too uncomfortable. Because of Amy's advice, Liz started to tap her foot, battering you repeatedly and without warning, giving you a headache from the forceful impacts. You knew that Liz wouldn't stop unless you did something, so you began licking the sweaty flesh that was enveloping you, though you barely made a dent due to how small you were.


Liz noticed your lack of efficiency, leading her to look down and furrow her brow.


"Is this thing really that impressive...? I feel it, but it's not doing much..."


As she muttered that, she considered putting even more pressure on you, thinking that she just wasn't doing enough to 'reactivate' you. So Liz started to balance on one leg, making you feel like you were under the weight of the world, though right now, she effectively was your whole world. After several agonizing seconds, she stopped, likely to determine if you would begin working as Amy advertised. And since you didn't want to experience that hell again, you began licking even more frantically than before, lapping up as much sweat as you could.


When Liz felt that, she smiled, glad that Amy came up with something that would really help her get through her gauntlet of classes today.


"If only she had two of these ready..."


After muttering that, Liz started walking around the classroom, checking on the students and generally chatting with them. She liked to see how they were doing on an academic and personal level, mostly to make sure she wasn't giving them too much work, due to their school lives and other classes. Each time she stopped at a student's desk, she idly twisted the ball of her foot into the floor, ruthlessly grinding you against her insole with the full weight that her body exerted. Thanks to your attachment to her foot, you could make out most of what she said through the constant vibrations, so the casual nature of those conversations felt strange given how she was unknowingly treating you. Despite that, you had absolutely no complaints, since Liz rarely treated you this roughly whenever you were tiny around her. And this time, it wasn't even partially your fault for getting into this situation, since it was all part of Amy's scheme.


Regardless, Liz's first class was both pleasurable and harrowing for you, and you knew things would only ramp up in intensity as her day continued. Once that first class was over and the students all left, Liz made her way toward her office, planning on changing out of her workout clothes...



When Liz made it to her office, she closed the door and slipped off her sneakers, where you remained adhered to her bare foot. While you remained plastered to her foot, she knelt down to pick up her sneakers, not even bothering to unstick you. And as she put them away, she laughed to herself, before bending her knee to look down at you.


"Wow... Guess this thing really likes my foot... Well I appreciate you too, little guy!"


The irony of Liz speaking to you in this situation was not lost on you, since even if you tried to shout to her, she wouldn't comprehend your voice as anything more than a high pitched squeak, thanks to Amy. So you could only close your eyes as Liz's foot crashed down onto the carpet, smashing you with the force of a meteor. The subsequent footsteps were still rough on you, but not nearly as so when compared to the first step, which your ears were still ringing from.


As Liz took out a blouse shirt and a pair of slacks, she hummed to herself, which you'd consider to be a lot cuter if she wasn't constantly shuffling in place, crushing you repeatedly underfoot. Once she had her outfit ready, she started to strip down to her bra and panties, where you caught a few glimpses of her as she changed, where she looked as beautiful as always. But before she actually got dressed, she lifted her foot and peeled you off of it, before dangling you in front of her.


"My high heel pumps have really nice insoles, so I really won't need you on arch support duty... I could always use something to squeeze at. And I won't need to feel bad about pushing you too hard, since that's what you were designed for..."


It definitely was worrying to have Liz tell you to your face that she planned on pushing you to your limits, but you were able to stare at her half naked, so it evened out. Either way, you couldn't stop Liz from doing whatever she wanted with you, so it was better to just think of the positives. But a moment later, she dropped you into her high heel pumps, where you rolled all the way into the toe section.


Your day was only just beginning, and Liz seemed poised to give you the most intense experience as she could...



When you looked back up, you saw Liz's titanic toes slide toward you, threatening to bowl over you without a second thought. Her 2nd toe soon plowed into you, smushing you into the inprint it had formed previously. As she put the heel on, she forcefully pressed her toes into the insole, burying you further in sweaty flesh.


"Ah... It really does feel nice!"


After that, she started to scrunch her toes, inadvertently rubbing you against the filthy inprint. Due to possibly years of use, the insides of Liz's high heels were quite dirty, even if she did try to keep the insole fairly clean. You just happened to be in her shoe during a period where she wasn't yet ready to clean them, and with your apparent ability to absorb sweat and dirt, Liz probably wouldn't clean them until after she returned you to Amy.


But as she continued to rub you against the leathery surface, she sighed to herself, finding the activity to be fairly relaxing. And the more relaxed she got, the harder she rolled you around with her toe, not giving you even a second to breathe. Deep in the musky depths of her high heel, her toes had their way with you, covering you in so much filth that you weren't sure if you'd ever wash it off completely.


"Oh! I should head to the classroom for the next class... Good luck, little guy!"


Once Liz said that, she put on her jacket and walked out of her office with her lecture materials, treading on you with each and every step. It felt a bit different to be under one of her toes, but probably even more intense, mainly because she was wearing high heels. This time, she had less of her foot to balance with, meaning that she needed to put more pressure onto the pads of her toes to compensate. For you, that meant even more of Liz's extreme weight was pressed onto you.


By the time she got to the classroom, you already felt dizzy, and that feeling remained when she started her lecture. Since she was behind the podium, she frequently lifted one leg at a time to bend that knee up, before idly rotating her ankles. Regardless of which leg she did, it had clear consequences for you.


Whenever she lifted the foot you weren't attached to, she'd put even more pressure onto you, since she was balancing on just one leg. Occasionally she would need to shift her weight back and forth, where it felt like her toe was intensely grinding you to a pulp, and the sheer might that Liz displayed upon you was immensely satisfying.


And whenever she lifted the foot you were attached to, your stomach would drop as you experienced a sense of weightlessness, until she finished bending her knee. With her foot in that position, she would begin rotating her ankle, making you feel like you were on a never ending roller coaster ride. The only solace to that was whenever you felt particularly nauseous, you could bury your face into her squishy skin, where the sweat, odor, and heat all acted together to dull your other senses.


Several minutes into the lecture, she absentmindedly slipped her foot out of her high heel, bringing you out along with it. Your taste of fresh air did not last, as she swiftly clenched her toes, burying you in hot and sticky flesh. She would squeeze you tightly, barely allowing you to move an inch, as your supply of oxygen dwindled. It was only when you started to involuntarily squirm did she loosen her grip, though only slightly, and only until you started to fizzle out of energy. Once you stopped moving, Liz would wrap her warm and sweaty digits around you all over again, repeating the process endlessly.




She seemed to enjoy how you would move about, even though it was more of a fight or flight response. You knew for a fact that if Liz understood what you actually were, she would never do something this cruel, and her simply pushing you this hard made it all the more better in your eyes. Her toes were both your captors and tormentors, and Liz herself was perfectly fine with condemning you to this merciless treatment, as long as you continued to be an entertaining toy for her.


Somehow, before you knew it, her second class was over, but you were completely aware that you still had a long day ahead of you...



Day in and day out, things remained intense for you, since Liz made constant use of you as her little stress toy. The only real times you got any rest were when Liz was asleep, and that was mainly because she just left you in her moccasins at night. After all, since she thought you were just an object, there was no reason for her to even consider letting you sleep with her. At the very least, her moccasins typically remained warm throughout the night, especially deep within the toe section of the shoe.


Every morning, due to where you slept, you were woken up by Liz’s monolithic toes, as they would crash down upon you without warning. Liz would typically scrunch her toes into the fluff, finding the sensation to be pleasing on her still tired feet. Her toes would dig into you forcefully, rudely snapping your attention back to them, as they rolled and smothered you against the soft and warm fluff.


Some of the most difficult days for you were whenever she wore her boots to campus, since you were forced to be both an insole and toe toy depending on the time of day. 


When Liz walked from building to building, she made sure that you remained directly under the ball of her bare foot, where the pressure was at its maximum. These boots had heavily worn down insoles, so it was even more uncomfortable for you, as Liz pressed down on your tiny body even harder to compensate. And since she never wore socks, her foot sweated up a storm, leaving you constantly drenched in the warm and salty liquid. If you ever slowed down with licking her moistened skin, Liz would stomp on you mercilessly, reminding you of her high expectations of her stress toy.


During class, Liz would transfer you over to her toes, where she would squeeze the life out of you. They’d wrap around you and clench vigorously, leaving you breathless, both due to how rough she treated you and due to just how much you enjoyed it. Liz would frequently shuffle you to different toe spaces as well, ensuring that you were made fully acquainted with them, all while her foot continued to sweat profusely. You licked as often as you could, but it rarely was fast enough for her, as she often pinned you under her toes, grumbling about how you weren’t working as well as Amy promised.


Whenever Liz was at her desk, she would shuffle her bare foot out of her boot, only to toy with you even more vigorously than when you were in her shoe. She enjoyed stretching and squeezing her toes when her boots were off, and you were the perfect object to toy with. Your body had just the right texture where Liz could practically feel the stress melt away by messing with you, and she found that the harder she gripped you, the more effective it was. So she squeezed and squeezed, at times trying to see if she could snap your puny body in two, and there were moments where you feared for the worst. But your body held strong, so you had something to thank Amy for, at least.


After those two extremely long weeks, Liz went to return you to Amy...



Even while Liz brought you back to Amy’s lab, you were put through hell, as she kept you in her still uncomfortable boot to act as her insole. Each step pounded you harder than the last, where you wondered if she was trying to get the very most out of you before giving you up. There were a few moments where it felt like Liz was actively stomping you into the pavement, where you felt your small body practically sink into her doughy and sweaty skin.


By the time Liz finally made it to the lab, you were dazed and barely conscious, where she took off her boot and allowed you to fall onto the cold floor. Feeling that jolted you awake, so you looked up at the two titans looming over you. Amy looked smug as ever, and even started to slip a foot out of her flat, before pressing it down on you.


“So, how’d it do...?”


As Amy waited for an answer, she rolled you back and forth with the ball of her foot, not letting you even dream of relaxing yet.


“You seriously outdid yourself this time, Amy! That little guy made the past two weeks so much easier on me, especially with these old boots. If I could get two of these things, I wouldn’t even need to replace the insoles...”


Amy began to laugh, imagining how difficult Liz must’ve made things for you, before tightly gripping you with her toes.


“I’ll see what I can do... How’d you manage without wearing socks with the shoe the dummy was in?”


Upon hearing that question, Liz laughed nervously, while Amy wriggled her toes, rubbing you between them forcefully. She clearly wanted you to massage and lick them, so you immediately began to work on them, while the twin giants continued to converse up above.


“Well... It felt almost like a guilty pleasure, not wearing socks. I had to stomp it a couple times here and there, but it mostly worked like a charm!”


With her questions answered, Amy walked Liz to the door, before fishing you out from between her toes.


“I expect a full rundown from you about your experiences later, so for now, I’ll grow you back to normal and fix up your voice. And maybe you’ll even get to be my stress toy, if you play your cards right...”


Amy then mischievously winked at you, where you simply rolled your eyes and collapsed in her palm. Despite that, you were glad that you had a friend like Amy Kobayashi to put you in these crazy situations...

The End

Chapter End Notes:

Art was done by Scrungee on Twitter. So check them out for more excellent size artwork!

https://twitter.com/Scrungeesmall