- Text Size +

“Good morning, Sunny.” I opened his eyes slowly. At first, I didn’t even understand what I was looking at– but I realized, I was looking at a gigantic stomach, flat and toned, with the faint outline of abs outlined. Aubrey was wearing a T-shirt, stretched to oblivion. The words were hardly readable. And she was wearing a single tight pair of panties, stretched, nearly to the breaking point. But… as I looked up, I saw her face, looming over me. But soon I saw her eyes - light blue lights shining in her teacup sized eyes, and a mouth, nearly as wide as my face. Aubrey was peering down at me, intently. I was submerged in a pile of sweaty, discarded clothes of various sizes, form normal, to extra large, to just plain gigantic, surrounded by the feeling of sweat and… something else. Something mysterious. Something alluring. All around me. They had been bundled together to make a makeshift bed, all combined, a large pile of shirts, skirts, socks and panties. A single sock covered up over half my face, and I brushed it away to look up at Aubrey. I had been lying in her clothes all night.

“Go… good morning… ” I responded timidly. I already felt overwhelmed.

“Good morning... welcome to your new home, and all that. I got you to eat something last night at least…” Aubrey commented. “I think that now we’re going to go into what we’re doing here, your… job, I mean. Of sorts. This place… is obviously a mess. I’m normally pretty good at keeping things clean. I had to learn around my mom. But, recently… I’ve let this place go to hell. It’s been a little weird… growing bigger than everyone else. But MAYBE I’m just like the same woman I kicked out. Letting this place sit as a garbage heap…” Aubrey spat. I tried to wipe the tiredness from my eyes, processing the fact that Aubrey was pretty much looming all around me. My hair was lying on a discarded pair of PJs, now too small for Aubrey, I’m sure. It seemed almost like something that I could wear.

“So what am I going to begin doing…” I asked. “I was in the hospital for months… I heard there was emergency surgery to help out my eye… doctors were looking at me all the time.”

“You jumped. And when you did. We found out. Just like I said…” Aubrey groaned, like she was even tired explaining this to me. “But you’re still here. I can’t bring Aubrey back. It wasn’t murder anyway… and you’re not going to be treated like a criminal at 12. But guess what…” Aubrey shrugged, a wide, mocking smirk on her….  “You’ve gone and made yourself USELESS. PATHETIC. A WASTE…” her words bit into me. Maybe they were true.

“Short… I mean you’re stunted, Sunny. Meanwhile. With you doing that… with everything going on, I took part in something. Something that might kill me. Something that gave me this condition. But it’s starting to make me famous, Sunny boy.” Laughing, she picked me up, holding me for a moment. “But I don’t need another random follower. I’d prefer someone I’m familiar with. I could use you. As a servant.  A pet. A toy…” Her arms heaved under me as she threw my entire body, easily, like a heavy book, into another pile of clothes. I wrapped my arms around me, instinctively. But I couldn’t do anything to stop her. So I was thrown, disoriented, into another sweaty pile. Still, it hurt, at least a little.

“So you’re going to begin cleaning today… and all that. And… also… when it comes to food… you’re going to need to prepare it… you don’t have to get it, but you need to prepare it, at the least.”

“It’s dark out, isn’t it?” I responded. My voice must have sounded incredibly timid and weak. No light was pouring in through the window.

“Yep…” Aubrey remarked. “It is. But you’re going to need to follow MY schedule Sunny. Whenever it is. Understand? The past couple of weeks… I’ve been a bit of night owl. And you went to sleep at 5:00 P.M…” her hands sunk into the clothes, so that they were staring at each other.

“I actually don’t go out that much… my bones hurt a lot Sunny. They constantly fucking ache. I love being this big… but some parts of it are a bit of a slog. And I thought that you might be able to help take care of them… of me… a little… it would give you something to do, even if it’s hard work. And I mean a lot of fucking hard work. But… I mean… to tell the truth… your mom really liked my idea.”

“She… wanted me gone?” I felt a sort of deep pang. Even if it made sense. All things considered.

“No.” Aubrey shook her head, correcting me. “She just knew that you were deeply unhappy… that giving you a purpose at all, even if it’s dealing with my BS, would give you a reason to live. I talked with her Sunny. A lot. I kind of prefer her… to my own mom. But she… kind of lied… to people… that you’ve disappeared… so… I guess a part of her’s a lot like you. I’ll go out and correct it. In time. When… uh… I mean if… I get too big to mess with.” Aubrey finished lamely. She was over eight feet tall! How big was she supposed to get!?

“So do I need… to do anything?” I remarked inquisitively.

“You need to have people think you’re gone. Or your mom could get in some serious trouble... or me. And… like I said… there would be a million people lining up to take your place. I mean drooling horny idiot after drooling horny moron. More than you can possibly think of. I’m giving you an OPPORTUNITY here. I’ve already invited Basil… the boy who acts like he’s constantly being abused even as he lies to you… some, in and out. To take pictures of me. I’m becoming a BIT of a major news sensation. So, you better appreciate this.” I nodded. I suppose it was better than what I was doing.

“Well… like I said… people think you’re gone. Your mom told me you could just live here. I don’t even think she hates you or anything… but she just thought that you mind prefer being with me more. Someone this beautiful… who you’ve known for a long time… and…” Aubrey’s arm shot across the room. We were several feet apart, but the gap was nothing to her, my chin cupped in the palm of her hand as she continued. “Do you really want to keep bothering her?? After everything that happened?” I felt like garbage, as I tried to sink into the jumble of Aubrey’s own clothes, but perhaps she had a point... mom spent a lot of time preoccupied with me. Aubrey held me firmly, making me focus at her.

“Your mom moved far away Sunny. You won’t know anyone there. Nobody at all. But… I think it could be made to work. You could get to know new people… I just don’t think YOU are going to do that…” For a moment, she bit her lip, looking to the side. Her tongue shot out briefly, as she licked her lips.

“But… in time, it shouldn’t be a problem that you’re here. People… just try to say that girls like me… are emotionally unstable. And you’re a kid. They may try and take you away… so one rule… just for now… is to keep yourself hidden, alright? At least for a little while. I think in time people won’t be telling me what to do. My new friends already know about it though, so they’re cool, and I’ll find a way to let Hero and… ugh… Kel… know about what’s going on.”

Aubrey looked down, curiously at me as I lied there. She picked me up again. Her large hands encircled under my armpits… it didn’t even seem to take much effort to lift me in the air. She still smelled like sweat. And I found myself practically staring at and smelling her, trying to take in her body. A sense of sadness overwhelmed me… mixed with desire to fondle her oversized body.

“I mean… what you’re talking about. Having me as a pet if you were big and famous… sounds like something you would have come up years ago…” I smiled a little. “So I guess mom would take me in… but she thought I’d be better off trying to help you. I mean… I think I’m useless… but I’ll try to do anything I can. As long as it’s not trying to give you a ride as the human pony again…” Aubrey raised an eyebrow skeptically… she examined me, her hands pinching my frail, pathetic arms, and feeling up the muscles, or lack thereof, in my legs. And the same mocking smirk appeared again.

“I mean. If I sat on you like that, pressed between my butt and the cold hard floor, you’d die. Flat like a pancake. But. If I ask you to be my pony, then you’re going to be my pony… and you’re going to appreciate the chance for me to sit my butt on you. But I don’t want you to be my pony right this second. In time Sunny… maybe I’ll feel like doing something with you later. I’ve been down since what happened… with Mari. You know. And… this hormone swing means that when I want it… I really want it. When I don’t, I don’t… but… Sunny… I think if I’m offering that, you should be extremely grateful to me… you spent the last four years alone… I shouldn’t even have to ask for you to take care of stuff here.  Just start picking up these clothes… and washing them… I have a plan… a little something. I think that you’re going to end up feeling indebted to me for life.”

I didn’t respond. The huge girl snorted in response.

“Still talkative Sunny… whatever.” Aubrey smiled. “I guess I’ll just sit down and relax for a bit, while I talk. And you listen… just like old times.”

Aubrey sat me back down. I rested on the couch, feeling relief for a moment. And then Aubrey laughed, a sound between a snort and a giggle. She wore her smile… the same violent smile I had seen recently.

“I might as well enjoy this… while it lasts. While it won’t just turn you into a bloody smear. Why DON’T you be my pony… Sunny?” Aubrey cried sweetly, standing up, looming far above me, sitting immersed in her clothes. I stared at her cluelessly, as her smile grew wider and wider.

“Tell me what you think of these tight-ass panties and I won’t end your existence right now, Sunnnnnnnyyyy… my little human shut-in ponnnnyyyy…” it was wonderful. She was wonderful. The air wasn’t on. It had to have been close to eighty degrees… so there were a few droplets of sweat, trickling down legs that were nearly four feet long. She didn’t have an ounce of excess fat… she only had any in the right places… her hips toned and plump with fat and muscle. Her panties were so tight that they were absolutely swallowed in her plump crotch… auburn pubic hairs were peaking out.

“What about now?” Aubrey turned around, shaking her hips back and forth. I saw the back of her butt, sitting back down, I watched as it loomed over my head. It covered my entire vision… even so, I couldn’t bring myself to look anywhere but straight at her butt. Her plump, firm ass jutted out nearly half a foot from her frame, jiggling slightly with her heavy movements. Dramatically, Aubrey begun to squat, moving down slightly towards me, promising to crush me under her butt. And she didn’t stop.

“I kind of want to see you squirm now, though…” the same scent that I smelled yesterday begun to return. “I guess I am waiting for something to happen… Sunny… you’ll find out in time… believe it or not. I had to do this. It’s going to hurt. At least a little.” Quickly Aubrey slammed herself on me, and I was trapped entirely underneath her. I sank deep into the layer of dirty clothes, surrounded and covered in t-shirts, shorts, socks underwear, encased entirely in Aubrey’s sweaty scent. The clothes formed a sort of cave, as they gave away to the weight of Aubrey’s butt. And as she lay down, everything quickly became dark. Even so… it was obvious. She was holding back immensely. Aubrey could have destroyed me just now.

Under Aubrey… I couldn’t see a thing… except, faintly, her sweaty back. Laying back, she blocked out all light of the world.

“I’m not sure that you’d make a great bed… but if I want to try it out, you’ll be a bed… because I am the one entirely in control here… your mom doesn’t think your kidnapped or anything… you’re just basically emancipated… to me.” I could feel my... everything growing harder as the sea of clothes continued to part. As she wedged me in deeper into her dirty laundry. Soon, I could feel his back in contact with the hard wooden floor. Uselessly, pathetically, my dick poked up at attention between her butt as she laid down. But I couldn’t even move. Not even a single inch. I desperately tried to rub everything I could against her panties, to reach release. I didn’t care anymore… I knew Aubrey wanted me to feel humiliated.

Under Aubrey… I couldn’t feel a thing… except her skin, and her clothes.

“I have people over sometimes… they’ll come, even when the place is like this. But even if I am what I am… it’s a little rude…” Aubrey whined, ignoring that I was under her. Instinctively, I squirmed a little. But Aubrey just laughed it off.

“Are you squirming… like a dog… you know I was stronger than you before these changes. When I first saw you… it was so bizarre. It’s like you hadn’t grown… not even a bit. If I wanted to actually be unpleasant… it would be downright nasty. I may be a little off. Somehow… after all this time, I still care for you Sunny. But you have nobody else. And if I slipped up and killed you… you wouldn’t be missed. I wouldn’t get in trouble. And you have no purpose at all. In time… you’ll understand that you had to do this. That… I had to have you here … I’ve been told I could slip up and kill you… just a little slip up… but I’ve known you for a long time. Even if things got strained… I think the boy I relied on… is a little better than that… so… you’re going to earn my body… or die trying… my shut-in weakling friend.”

She farted a little at that moment, and I could feel the release of air against him. The smell was strong, and pungent, and mixed in with all of the others. Everything I smelled. It was all Aubrey. Small droplets of sweat, in the hot, streamy room, ran down her back. It was so hot, buried underneath her.

Slowly, she massaged my dick with her butt, just by turning back and forth. I could feel it sliding against the taut, firm skin, and the skin-tight fabric of her underwear. Aubrey giggled and bounced on top of me. She was mocking me… she felt me become hard, in nearly an instant.

“I just want to see how easy it is to make you cum Sunny… without you being able to touch yourself. Then I’ll get off. I like the control I have over people. But it would be a problem if I hurt too many of them. So I’ll have you… if you can take being hurt by me… crushed by me… and survive. It’ll help me control my emotions. My hormones from this… disorder… while I grow. More and more.”

Under Aubrey… I can’t smell anything… except her.

She laid back further, crushing me under her soft weight. She giggled again, a little more contemptuously. And I groaned as I struggled to move. Straining against her body – I couldn’t even move an inch. I groaned as my legs tensed, feet pushing against the floor. But I couldn’t even move Aubrey’s bulk an inch. All my muscles begun to shake… a feeling of sheer desperation to get her to move even at all. One single bit. And she didn’t budge… she didn’t even push back on me… exert any effort. Somehow… this turned me on even more. There was an entire grimy feeling, buried under her. Under this girl who had far more friends than I did… even before she started to grow. And now… we couldn’t be compared. Compared to me, she might as well have been a goddess.

“You’re just… too… damn… heavy…” I groaned, arousal seeping into my voice.

“Pffftt… hahaha! You really can’t move… can you! Under all that me! What are you going to do when I get bigger! You know I’m trying to keep my weight positioned jussssstttt right. Wouldn’t want to crush you!!”

She raised her butt, relieving some of the pressure for a moment. At first, I couldn’t see a thing, but as the light trickled in, I could see that Aubrey she was propping herself up with her elbows, just a little. In that moment, I realized that my body was aching, hurting from being buried under her weight.

Slam.

She lowered her ass, like a meteor, slamming back down onto my torso with a sudden, unstoppable force. And she raised herself up. For a moment, I could see her face, a mocking smirk shining down at me as she swung her neck around, staring right at me.

Slam.

She knocked all the air out of me, her butt hitting my lap, my thighs, and stomach all at once. I could feel my bare dick nearly popped into her asshole, following the path of least resistance, aiming to not get crushed under her cheeks. My disobedient penis poked against Aubrey’s crack, separated only by the thin layer of cloth.

Slam.

Each time Aubrey’s butt mashed me further into the couch, her butt pounded my legs and torso into the ground. Where my body felt pain, my crotch felt building pressure and pleasure, saved again and again by slipping inside her asscrack.

Slam. Slam. Slam.

“Aubreyyyyy…” I moaned. But the pain increased along with the pressure, radiating throughout my body. She moved faster and faster. I could feel an orgasm bubbling up... but the slam of her butt stopped me, just barely, from release.

SLAM.

She came down harder, and I winced in pain for a moment.

Bounce.

And then she moved softer. Slowly. Deliberately.

Bounce. Bounce. Bounce. Bounce. Bounce. Bounce. Bounce. Bounce.

Slowly, and then faster, she stroked me. She MILKED me. Moving back and forth, she bruised my tiny frail body with only her slight movements. I was weak before… after spending how much time in the hospital I became even weaker. Last time I measured myself, I was 90 pounds! 90! What could I do, against what must have been four hundred!?  

Bounce. Bounce. Strooookkkeeee…

She moved slowly, with a sense of finality. Now rubbing herself back and forth instead of up and down. Her butt sliding up and down, firmly teasing out my inevitable orgasm. Immediately, a hot mess rushed out of me. Gush after gush. I didn’t even think that my body could produce that much. My crotch was entirely trapped under Aubrey, but I could feel the strain spreading all around my underwear and onto my legs. It begun to leak through as I kept spurting, my shame staining Aubrey’s buttcrack. Going to be lost among the vast surface of her panties.  Perhaps some small amount leaked through both layers to make a small, almost unnoticeable wet spot against Aubrey’s butt. My body spasmed as I came explosively, in the largest orgasm of my life. But I couldn’t even move Aubrey one inch. She remained unmoving for a moment, before getting up.

“That took less than a minute. I can do that with anyone. I’m supposed to keep growing. To the point…” she raised her socked foot before lowering it, causing the room to shake. “Where I can easily slip up and crush anyone. You are going to be someone I can be comfortable with… let loose with. And I don’t just mean that sexually. I mean I need to be able to hang out with you. So, if that hurt you much… I don’t have much to tell you except to keep up. Because I’m not going to let up.” I felt a wave of dizziness overtake me as she stood up, her firm legs forming pillars to either side of me.

“Ow… my bones hurt… a lot… from this stupid disorder…” She held her hand against her back, as she looked at me contemptuously. “By the way, you’re not here so I can make you cum.” She licked her lips, a bright pink tongue sticking out as she flipped the light on. Aubrey was smiling.

“I know you have a major crush on me, Sunny. If you want to do anything with it… clear out some of this. I like my smell enough too. I’d make love with me if that was possible. But most of these clothes are too old. Just pack them up in garbage bags. You can leave them out front. A few should be big enough. I only need to get new clothes every two months or so. So if they look big enough for an eight foot girl… they need to be washed.

And, with that, Aubrey walked downstairs, acting like nothing had happened.

I winced as I struggled to move. I could feel the bruises from Aubrey's repeated impacts ache. Her butt alone had left me hurt all over. Still... a part of me wanted more. With a certain sense of dedication, I begun to devote myself to the task at hand.

“By the way… I make a lot of money just through pics… but I technically can’t sell pornography. So it’s only SO much… you cannot throw away ANYTHING that’s big enough for me to use!!!” With her warning in mind, I begun to devote myself to cleaning after Aubrey.

I had to hold each individual piece of clothing up, to see if they were large enough… it was hard to judge, with the bizarre scale Aubrey was working with.  

A pair of panties. Stained. It looked scarely largely than his own underwear. It went straight in the trashbag.

A sundress. Massive. It looked like it… could… be twice as wide. To his frail body, it was almost heavy to pick up. Laundry.

A pair of jeans. It was a little torn. It was oversized, but when I rolled them out, it came up to my belly button. Still too small. It did smell remarkably like Aubrey. Trash.  

A bra. It almost looked like my head could fit in each cup. I had to spread his arms up as much as I could to stretch it out. Laundry.

The problem with the laundry… was that each one was so large, that it was difficult for me to get it in. A full basket was formed with merely a week’s worth of clothing. Luckily, the majority of her clothing… was trash. But I filled up a full-load of laundry way too quickly.

I walked up and down, carrying the sweaty clothes to their intended destination. Aubrey, meanwhile, appeared to be calling and placing in orders. It was effortless for her to bark out orders now. But most of them were just… literally orders. For food.

I begun to pile some of the old clothes out front, for pick-up, as Aubrey directed.

A small, pink bow-tie. I didn’t understand how this was left on the floor. I put it up on a shelf nearby, for safe keeping. Not trash. Not laundry.

Another pair of panties. Also stained. The same damp stain, in the center. I again stopped. Again, I smelled this. I felt his penis spring to attention.

“It’ll be up to them. They can’t go to thrift stores. So typically the fabric's used for new clothes… but I swear some just keep them for their own… uh… use.”

A sock. Fresh. She had worn it within the past couple of days. Its pair was nearby. It was sweaty, and smelly. I huffed it in deeply. There was a bit of that nostalgic dirty sock smell from his own when I was young. But it was definitely Aubrey’s, and laced with her strong, feminine smell. His experience with Aubrey had already imprinted itself on his mind so much that it smelled… pink… in a way. I spent way too long smelling these socks… laundry… sadly.

“Wow. You cleaned one room. In… six hours.” Aubrey looked irritated, staring down at him. She was dripping water onto the floor, having gotten out of the shower. And she was completely naked.

“I STILL see a couple of pairs of socks in here… one set of PJs on the bed.” A puddle was forming underneath her, water dripping from her massive form. “You saw firsthand how much my panties are chafing me earlier. It might as well be a second skin. I’m going to need some bigger clothes soon. And I had to pay more ordering everything out today. I’m going to need you to cook too. And I had to contort myself to even fit within my own damn shower.”

She was completely naked. 

My mind short circuited. Her chest rose and fell with every breath... water running down her bare breasts. Her long, wet hair ran all the way down to her breasts as well. The pink color washed out, she squeezed her breasts together, creating a cascading cavern of flesh, where water pooled into the gap between her squished boobs. She leaned forward, providing me a better visage of her naked form. I finally realized that she was wearing a robe. She just held it open for me.

"Poo... spurt right now Sunny. Come on. Do it. It can't take you long. I saw how you were earlier... you're all beat up now. But your wee-wee's going weeeeeeeeeeeee!!!" 

Aubrey begun to draw me closer in, having to stoop slightly to avoid hitting the ceiling. The floor creaked ominously underneath her with every step, like she could go straight through the wood. She carried a gigantic mug with her, nearly the size of my head, through which she was drinking ordinary ice-water. I could hear the clinking as she continued to drink from the absurd mug.

“This power… I mean… I think this is power, Sunny. More so than a spiked bat. I see people staring at me all the time. With fear. With adoration. You have no idea how BIG of a favor it is for me to let you live with me. With a girl growing to become the largest person on Earth!” Her hands snaked forward, covering the back of my head completely. For a moment, I could hardly breathe. I didn’t know what I was supposed to even do, as I stared at the rubbery, pliable clit before him.

And at that moment, the door slammed open.

It was Kel.

“Mannnn… this place sure is dirty.” Kel remarked, looking around. “And it all kinda smells the same. I guess there’s that pheromone thing you talked about when you went to school… and I can tell it. But if you get past that, this whole house just smells like a gym sock. Aubrey, what are you doing standing there… oh… wow…”

“How did you even get in here!?” Aubrey screamed, suddenly turning red. Kel shrugged, as he continued to wade through the piles of clothes. He grabbed an oversized pair of panties, soaked with arousal, looking at it with some fascination.

“Uh… I’m not going to use this for anything weird. Just some research. Can I take this home? I need to measure if this has any occult properties…” He remarked.

“No. Why are you even here!!!! Why are you acting like you have a SINGLE thought inside your head!?” Aubrey screamed again, stamping the floor. Downstairs, I could hear the cluttering of stuff falling off shelves. Aubrey’s stomp easily shook the entire house.

“Why are you kidnapping Sunny!?” Kel retorted, done trying to be obtuse. “And why aren’t you going to school!? And why aren’t you making all your appointments on getting checked out for this syndrome. I know you from a hole in the ground, Aubrey. People are vying over buying pictures of you. You’ve become some time of sexualized bigfoot overnight. You have Basil’s stupid photos being sold like it’s a black market by weirdos!!!” Kel gestured wildly. It felt weird to see him again, all of a sudden.

“So what. Are you jealous…” Aubrey raised an eyebrow, standing next to Kel to intimidate him. He was a lot taller than me, but Kel only came to somewhere around her belly button. “I’m not wearing panties. So you can get your fill if you want.”

Kel clearly was a little red, but he quickly kept himself collected, maintaining a measure of self-control in front of the gigantic girl. He took several steps back, a wary expression on her face.

“Look. Sunny did what we know he did. Things were weird after we found out. You still had a crush on him. Sure. Whatever. I think Sunny deserved some sort of punishment… but it’s been a few months… and… honestly… a few years before that… and the whole eye thing… and now, your kidnapping THING seems like a bridge too far. I mean, you are nearly an adult now. You might go to J-A-I-L.”

“Kel… like I said before, I’m too big to go to jail.” Aubrey rolled her eyes as she grabbed Kel’s shoulders, easily manipulating the far larger and stronger boy’s body. It was clear I didn’t have a chance.

“I had the door locked. You just broke into my house. To get mad at me. This is actually the SECOND TIME that this has happened. You’ve gone beyond annoying. You’re a little menace…” Aubrey rubbed her temples. “Sunny. Prove that you WANT to stay here with me. LET ME pee on you real quick. Just a little.”

“So you’re going to show me that you can pee a lot. That’s kinda gross, Aubs.” Kel smiled, completely unfazed. As I looked towards Aubrey’s bare pussy, I felt a bit of a pang. She had to have been five times bigger… and growing, right? Like… she was going to get bigger. Maybe a lot bigger. Holy… if that was true. What would it be like… to lose myself… in her body. In my Aubrey.

“Aubrey… Kel…” I swallowed. “I had NO prospects with any girl while I held out for four years… and then I… I… I… get a chance to be with someone… I… had…” I grew redder and redder… “had a crush on… who’s growing more and more… with your nice, skinny body… the cute and weird faces you make… your lovely… aggressive attitude… I… anything you want. If I can stay with you.” I surrendered instantly. There was no point whatsoever in a fight.

“Can Kel watch!? Please!? I NEED to rub it in!” Aubrey yelled in a fast, hyperactive tone. I nodded.

“YAY!” Aubrey screamed out¸ jumping up in the air, causing Kel to nearly fall over, shaking the entire house. She turned her head back at him, smirking. “I wanted a Sunny doll. So I got my own Sunny doll!”

“Sunny… what the FUCK.” Kel proclaimed. Aubrey grabbed me at that moment, jerking my body around like a rag-doll as I was shoved, into her slit. Wet with arousal, her fluids almost served to stick me to her hairy snatch, auburn hairs tickling my face.

Immediately, piss shot out of the opening below, shooting out from the wet folds, straight into my face with gusto. I closed my mouth, and my eyes as well, as a bit of piss struck my left eye. I sputtered and gagged as the stream flowing unrelenting. The pee dripped down my face, my chest, my stomach, down to the floor below, quickly forming a puddle underneath me. The liquid was relatively clear, but putrid. And it just kept going. I couldn’t even breathe.

“You seriously want to stay with her…” Kel cautioned, cringing even as he looked over at me. I could feel humiliation creeping into almost every pore, but I found myself compelled to nod again.

“You have an erection, Kel-boy…” Aubrey remarked. “Don’t try to act all high and mighty. And Sunny. I used to have a crush on you Sunny. Maybe I just like little boys. Like a fetish. Lucky you.” I squirmed as she shoved me in again… but I was growing hard myself, my pathetically small dick stiffening within my pants. I didn’t even think she’d notice if I stuck it in. Her slit was like a vice, suddenly applied against her lips. It was an unshaven bush, and the hairs tickled his face. Her clitoris… I figured that’s what the bulb was… was unusually long, and throbbing. It had to be close to an inch in length.

Her stream of piss kept pouring over me forming a puddle of humiliation on the floor as I became absolutely drenched in her pee. I couldn’t quit drinking it, between gasps for breath. Counting internally, I could reach over 100… but she just… kept… going. I couldn’t breathe. I felt myself growing faint… when the stream finally begun to falter and sputter.

“Half of those clothes are soaked… there’s a puddle all around the floor… Aubrey, are you trying to seem cool. You’re just being weird!!!” Kel exclaimed again, at the edge of the door. “You can’t just hide out at home, toying with Sunny… things will have to change… oh wow… you’re still… uh… Sunny… you… uh… like that man?” I felt pathetic… but if Kel was going to jump straight to the police… I gave a thumbs up.

“They will…” Aubrey remarked, not turning her eyes off of me. “I saw your erection. You’ll be with me too, soon enough. But head on home. Maybe that girl on the swim team will say yes. And your thoughts won’t be filled with me.”

But Kel shrugged.

“I’ve read this page in the occult playbook before. I think I know what you’re doing. If it works… I’ll have no choice but to be impressed. But be careful you don’t invite it in… and become a tower of mindless lust… or reject it… and collapse under your own body mass as the laws of physics return.” Aubrey looked incredulous, but Kel scoffed. “My knowledge is incomparable… I know exactly what you’re summoning… but… Sunny… man… you REALLY like it…”

“Yes…” I muttered pathetically. I smelled like pee. Everything smelled like pee. Laughing, Aubrey shot out one last little spurt, smacking me straight on the head.

“Man… I know you’ve been starved for affection… but… does his mom know…” Aubrey nodded, and Kel looked back at me, making some sort of strange noise. “Guess… not gonna judge you… uh… see ya… Sunny… Aubrey… I won’t report it… I’m tired of smelling smelly overgrown brat pee… I’ll come back if my hormones seize control and I lack any sense.” Growling, Kel turned around and walked right back out . the front door.

For some time, Aubrey didn’t speak, even after the door was shut. She seemed to be making sure he was gone.

“He’ll come around… I’m still not even sure how he freaking got in!... but Sunny… looking at you, flopped back. Laying in a pool of my pee. Isn’t it obvious! I am taller than you. Stronger than you. Thicker than you. Sexier than you. Any time you spend with me is a privilege for someone like you. I suggest you treat it as such.” Roughly, Aubrey released me, letting me fall back on the floor with a wet plop.

“Clean the floor up tonight, before you go to sleep. And I suggest you read some on how to please a woman… because I know you haven’t done that before.” The pink-haired girl’s slim body loomed over me, slight abs standing out on her stomach. Her powerful body had, just through peeing, soaked me from head to toe. And still it spread on the floor below.

“I’m sorry… I’m irritated… maybe for no reason. I’m expecting a lot out of you quickly…” she scratched her arm behind her head, looking down at the my puny form. “I ordered chicken. Like, a couple of chickens. I’m going to eat that. But…” she smirked, blushing, speaking in a flirty tone. “I really do expect you to clean that. You can use your tongue if you want. Ok?” She walked out of the room, laughing one last time as she left me to soak in her pee.

I suppose it was time to get to work.

Chapter End Notes:

Let me know about any suggestions/comments.