- Text Size +

And so I begun to settle into a strange routine of becoming
Aubrey’s servant and pet. She was gone throughout much of the day, strutting
her new-found size out to the adoration of many. Her main solution for clothing
appeared to be to just get it donated… she could just ask for whatever she
wanted. And somehow… someway… people would make oversized clothes for her. Of
course they would, for someone her size.

People knew where I was… but I spent the days entirely
alone. She told me her mother left me for her. It was probably convenient, to
be able to unload me. And the locks were electronic… I tried opening the front
door one day, only to find that I was completely sealed in. Jiggling the door
didn’t even budge it one bit. But every time I could see her body move… hear
the house shake… I had no doubt that, if Aubrey had wanted to, she could have
knocked the door off its hinges.

While I had access to a phone, I didn’t think there was much
of a point in reaching out to anyone. The revelation about my mother didn’t
leave me any doubt that she loved me... but if she thought I was better off
with Aubrey, then it might be better for me to trust her. And it felt like I
was given an opportunity… a privilege, when I read the local news.

Because it was filled of stories about Aubrey. People
followed her growth all the time – as surely as I measured the marks moving up
the ceiling. I had to use a stepladder… twice a week. She was so enthusiastic…
so perfectly girlish… with more than a hint of tomboyishness. Exactly as when
she was young. Every time she tried to use her tiptoes to enhance her height.
Today I finally told her to keep her feet flat on the floor, that it was clear
she was absolutely gigantic. I think that made her happier.

I got on a stepladder, to measure her, in the backyard. Aubrey was dressed up in a photoshoot, a private one involving Basil and her. Her nipples stood out, even in the oversized custom volleyball shirt - she deliberately wasn't wearing a bra. They bounced slightly with every step. She let her hair flow loose... in the tight uniform, this nearly recreated the image I recalled a few weeks ago, her valley of pink hair. I had helped redye it this morning. Aubrey had been forcing me to exercise, each and every day, until it felt like I was going to pass out. But she had done the same, in preparation for these pictures. There was a perfect firmness to her breasts, which heaved with her quickened breaths. 

"You living with Aubrey is the worst concealed secret in the world..." Basil continued. "I send pictures with you all the time. If anyone cared, it would have been obvious by now." Basil was putting some effort into getting good shots. But he was frustrated at Aubrey's insistence on posing, always trying to catch her off guard. But he also seemed to be much less fazed... and even more comfortable, around Aubrey's massive drive and appeal than I was. Which was certainly frustrating.

"You KNOW what you're trying to do with these photos..." What do you think will drive obsession more. Make them hungry. If they thing they're getting something made for a magazine, or candid shots of you!?"

"I'm wearing a custom made volleyball outfit some rich guy came up with. I don't play volleyball. I don't think there are many volleyball players on top teams that happen to be this huge!? I'd be sought out by everyone. Of course it's an act!?"

"Just act like it's not!" Basil continued, frustrated. Aubrey complied. She did stretches with her firm body, and I was forced into the pictures for comparison. She took her right foot in her hand, raising it all the way up to her head in a calf stretch. I stood next to her butt as she did this, trying to look away. But Basil directed me to look around. I felt like that butt... jiggling a little with her every movement firm enough to the touch... I could have slept on it. Lived on it. But it could have killed me, just by her sitting on me. And if she let go of her leg, and she swung it down at me, it would kill me. I was like a delicate doll next to her. 

Next Aubrey picked me up in one hand. And held me above her head. It took everything in me to not cry out in fear, curling up into a ball. I was on the second floor... I could see in the window. But Basil took another picture, as I whimpered. 

"I'm not gonna drop you, moron..." Aubrey said from below, in an understanding tone. But she continued to hold me up, lowering and raising me. She grunted, at least showing a little visible strain, but... she was doing reps with my body! I could feel a sort of woosh... wind, from going up and down, over and over. And I begun to grow dizzy, quickly. Aubrey's breasts would be next to me one moment, and then I would fly, straight above her head. She grunted a little with each rep... but it still felt like the ultimate humiliating experience. Her hand never felt unsteady either... I wasn't in any danger, except for feeling like nothing. 

"Just a few more today, Basil... as usual Sunny. You have the job of measuring me." I had to use a stepladder to make the
journey, just from her bare feet to her head. This had become a ritual several
times a week. And every time... inevitably, she was taller. Bigger.

Today she measured at 9 foot 4. Aubrey clapped her hands in
glee, the sound echoing throughout the neighborhood. A couple of people were watching Aubrey... over fences, in her backyard. But she ignored them.

She jumped on a scale with the same enthusiasm. Aubrey had
to get a new one after the last one outright collapsed underneath her. On this
one too… the figure was just as absurd. Seven hundred thirty-eight pounds.

“Huh. I think I weigh more than a couch now…” Aubrey
commented, whispering into my ear. And Basil walked up to me, handing another photo, solemnly stepping in the grass, handing it off in one quick motion, and then solemnly before stepping back.

Aubrey appeared in a picture of her new friend group at the
local park. All of them only came up to her butt… and her magnified frame took
up most of the picture, the rest huddling around her. It certainly looked like
a mismatched group.

"Sunny... you'll realize everything soon enough. But Aubrey kicked out her mother pretty easy... these pictures... hold a lot of power. It affects things when people see these pictures of Aubrey... when they obsess over her. I... uh... think it will be good though! You'll see why! It'll help us so, so much!" Basil smiled. It wasn't the friendly smile I wanted. It was something else. I knew there was something weird about this whole thing with Aubrey. But I didn't want to care. I wanted things to be normal. Just for once. 

Shamelessly, one day, I found myself masturbating to this
photo. And to several others… discarded pictures. Left behind by Basil. I held
a pair of her panties soaked. Discarded. Bunched up. She left so much girl-cum…
on everything. I knew that it wasn’t normal. I had been trying to read a lot.
To prepare to please her. Surely, an impossible task. Even before ANY of this…
before she had grown at all, Aubrey had been hopelessly out of my league. Surely
she realized that. Her wanting me here… it didn’t even seem rational. Not in
the least.

And I huffed her panties like an addict would huff a magic
marker, almost feeling high from the smell. And I couldn’t stop. I think I came
twice… just within an hour, by covering my entire face with these panties…
breathing through them, while I wrapped another pair around my dick. I wasted a
lot of time this way.

And as she grew, I had to
undertake increasing efforts to look after her.

Room after another, I attempted to
clean the layer of clothes that had undertaken the home. It became harder as she
added outfit after outfit to the collection, the product of her numerous
admirers. Like clockwork, old ones were thrown out for the new. Aubrey even
ordered him to dispose of a dress that had actual gemstones embedded in it,
along with fine silk embroidery… the outfit would easily have been worth
thousands of dollars.

But… room by room… I got through
the entirety of the house. And one day, Aubrey came home… to realize that it
was clean.

“Maybe I can invite some other
people here now… some of the old layers of clothes didn’t even belong to me. My
mother left this place a wreck all the time… I was the one who cleaned.” She
stooped throughout the house… now taller than the ceiling. And… everywhere… she
looked around. “But I’m still outgrowing the damn place…”

I had spent most of the day today
trying to cook as well. Aubrey had complained about having to order everything.
So I prepared a large cake, a massive bowl of various fruit, and around a dozen
sandwiches. It had taken most of the day.

With a quick, brusque movement,
Aubrey moved to sit on the small, wooden dining room chair. A single butt cheek
was as wide as the chair. And they both overflowed it easily before she sat
down for a moment. The top of the chair’s backrest only reached out to the
small of her lower back, and her legs splayed out awkwardly under the table.
Briefly, a snapping sound could be heard before the chair easily gave way, in a
loud bang of splintering wood. I stepped back for a moment, shocked. For a
moment, Aubrey looked shocked herself, but then she begun to laugh.

“Mom would be so mad at me!!! I
even tried to be gentle with that chair, but it couldn’t take it!!! I thought I
stayed skinny, but I guess my fat butt is a bit too much for normal
furniture!!” Aubrey grinned widely, as she dug into the small feast that I had
laid out. She no longer spoke, as she ate with a fury. I thought that I had
prepared far more than enough, but I watched in complete shock as she simply
completely inhaled it. A sandwich would disappear in half a bite. And each bite
would be chewed for mere seconds. Barely taking time to breathe, Aubrey ate the
meal before her like it was her last. The sandwiches disappeared in mere
minutes. The cake was demolished soon thereafter. Crumbs rained onto the floor
below, as the feast Sunny prepared disappeared in front of my eyes.

Aubrey belched with satisfaction,
finally, the feast having been concluded in less than twenty minutes. A mound
of plates was all that was left. She even licked them clean… a large, greedy
tongue swirling around.

“I guess that was enough for
tonight…” She sighed, leaning back on the floor, sitting on the wreckage of her
former chair. After a while, she looked back with a blank expression, piercing
blue eyes examining me.

A mischievous smile begun to form
upon the pink-haired girl’s face, as she stared me down. It felt like she was observing
my every weakness. My every imperfection. My every hint of nervousness. Slowly,
I swallowed.

“Wanna fuck?” She said this
casually, brushing her bangs back behind her hair, sitting on the splintered
remains of her chair. Immediately, my erection sprang to attention, and Aubrey laughed.  

“You do know I used to have a
crush on you. But that’s not why you’re here. That’s not why I’ve hinted at
losing you…”

“W… why.” But Aubrey held up a
finger, a blank expression on her face, telling me silently to be quiet. She
scooted over towards me. It took hardly any effort on her part, but, with a
single movement, she covered most of the gap between them, so that I was
between her legs.

Her narrow shoulders hunched over,
looking down at me. Her lithe figure grew, creeping closer and closer, until I
was surrounded by her. It grew darker, as she blocked out the light. And,
suddenly, she was upon me.

“You don’t have anybody else. My
body is big, Sunny. It’s only going to get far… far… far… bigger. Until I can’t
fit in this house. And everyone keeps warning me… again and again… that if I
don’t act VERY careful with people… I’ll hurt them. So today… we’re gonna do a
bit of the opposite. I’m gonna be careful with you… but you’re also gonna be
careful with me… learn to satisfy my every whim… move with my movements. So
that I don’t need to treat you like a piece of brittle fucking glass. It’s do
or die day Sunny.”

“I don’t know if… that’s a good
idea…” the way her body moved… it was the same as if she was smaller. Scaled to
her size. She wasn’t like a giant… this Aubrey could move so much faster than me…
and with so much force… and the most bizarre thing of the situation… was that I
could actually smell it. Her scent. Her pheromones. Her lust.  

“Are you… that… turned on all the
time? You… you can’t be attracted to me. I’m a short… weak… shut-in… I told you
what I did! All of this… from the beginning… it makes no sense!” As Aubrey kept
moving forward, I was scooted closer to the wall. This only lasted for all of a
few seconds… until I was scrunched at the end of the carpet, staring straight
into Aubrey’s stomach. I could feel her heartbeat… my hand against her leg.

“Some of both… I guess. But it’s
not just going to be you. I’ll get all my friends here in time. All of them. Give
me time. I’ll reunite us Sunny. Along with my new friends. Even though you ran
from me. But I need to learn what to do with you. And I need you to figure out
what to do. Figure this thing out… how are you going to please me… without me
accidentally snapping… your… neck. And… if something happened, I don’t think
many people would miss you. What else do you have going for you?”

“I… I…”

“You need to be focused on three
things. Listening to me. Pleasing me. And living. You DO look kinda cute. If
you can do those two things, that’s enough for me. I don’t even care so much
about you cleaning up around the house. I can get other people to do stuff like
that.”

Her shorts were recent. She JUST
bought them. But… they were already tight. Yet Aubrey tore them off like they
were nothing. Depositing them on the floor near her, tossing them carelessly to
the side.

“If I keep you here… and you can’t
head out, but I can. Do you know what that means? I OWN you. Your mom GAVE YOU
TO ME.” Her voice roared, as she grabbed me completely with both arms. “You
know that you don’t deserve anything like this… so I want you… to put… every…
single… part… of you… into making sure you do. I’ve been scared… TERRIFIED… of
hurting someone else… if I did a thing…”

Her body was shaking… a slight
amount of fear had creeped into her voice. But she felt so warm… almost as if
her body had sped up. The top of my head was splashed from above… drool…

“Containing this… FEELING… I’ve
had recently… is impossible… but I don’t want to break people… to kill people…
so you are going to SURVIVE… survive me… I’m going to push you to the brink…
and beyond it… Sunny… after hiding away for so many years… I’m giving your life
a purpose…” Aubrey’s trembling increased, along with her rationalization. But
my erect penis bought her logic. 

“I don’t even know why I waited
for so long to do this… you read the books… I wanted you to… on how to please a
woman… right???”

“Yes… but… isn’t it insane… you
are admired by so many people… wanted by everyone… how could you possibly?”

“I TOLD YOU. I am desperate Sunny…
you just need to think about what you read, on how to please a woman… and
surrender… to me… I’m someone special Sunny… very special…” the scent of Aubrey
filled the entire room now. She had shaven her pussy. The hairs from a few days
ago were gone. “You lost a year of your life in the hospital… no… you lost most
of your life outright. I’m giving you something back, and now you need to
accept it.” I didn’t even know how to begin to move. She had kept scooting her
butt forward to the point where she was pinning me between the floor and the
wall. Juices oozed from her snatch, leaking from her snatch, onto my bony legs
and the floor below. My legs, meanwhile, were smashed against each other,
forced in against the wall by the great weight of her ass.

Tentatively, I reached out,
following the techniques of the books Aubrey had left him. I reached a hand
down towards her. I begun to massage her folds with both my hands, parting the
vast opening. I had NO sexual experience… beyond what I had seen on grainy PC
images… and read in lewd books. The folds lightly parted for me, glistening
with wetness… from her own exaggerated sex drive, grown with her newfound size.
I couldn’t see himself doing anything to please her… couldn’t imagine doing
anything to please her…

“Faster…” She groaned with a lack
of satisfaction. “Don’t act like you’re trying to please someone like you, you
freak. Actually put some strength into it…” Sunny moved my fingers faster and
faster, trying to massage her folds, trembling. But Aubrey groaned with
frustration, simultaneously moving back and swinging me forward, hands gripping
the back of my head like a vice.

Suddenly, my body was eclipsed by
hers. I could barely see anything, submerged within humid darkness. The air
lacked oxygen, suffused entirely by the hot, humid mixture of pheromone-laden
discharge, sweat, and even piss from the rarely showering Aubrey. The smell was
so overpowering… I quickly grew faint.

“I like going into public like
this… making people smell me… imposing myself onto them… letting them know how
tiny they really are…” Her voice roared around me. “Staring at my skinny body…
at my abs… just envying me with every fiber of their being. I’d like to give
some of them what they want… crush me with my sex. But I can’t dooooo that.
Can’t break anyone. Can’t hurt anyone. All I’ve got is you.” But I could feel
the force of her abs right now. With some fear I realized that all of her
warnings about her sheer fucking strength were correct. My head was
suddenly jerked around with every single movement of hers. My body had no
power, no control. Desperately, I tried to move my head up to breathe, but I
couldn’t even budge an inch. Finding purchase on the floor, I tried to move
himself using my knees to provide support. Still nothing.

“Au…brey…” I gasped, having been
unable to get a full breath for over a minute. The pussy in front of oozed
power, and some sort of authority. A compulsion to please her washed over me,
suffusing my body with a strange tingling sensation.

The thick, bitter juice, tasted
sweet. So sweet. But if anything, the stream was subsiding. I desperately tried
to move, trying to please her more.

Her hips eclipsed my head… it’s
like I can’t do anything… I’m… growing… faint…

With a sticky sound, Aubrey pulled
me out of her, glaring at him. I nearly was unstuck from her juices, gradually
forming sticky tendrils of liquid connecting my face to her crotch. Her pubic
mound puffed out, glistening with her sticky liquid, opening up to the
tantalizing opening. And I had failed.

“You… actually went out cold.
Didn’t you?” Aubrey groaned at me, an irritated look on her face. I nodded
weakly.

“Well. I just need that feeling of
dominating a human being. Lucky you. Otherwise, a vibe would vibe just fine
with me… I’ll pull you out a little more often. You need to breathe, Sunny.”
For a second, I gasped, timidly, overwhelmed.

“Too much Aub juice? Come on…
don’t be such a fucking waste of space! You can handle my goddamn pussy you
pussy!!!!” I swallowed, inadvertently pulling some of her cum in with her. “You’re
gonna try… as hard as you can. To convince me that this was worth it. That I
can develop you into a worthy toy.”

I lay, with my head grazing her
pubic mound for a moment. I didn’t know how I had gotten here. How I could have
this opportunity. But I wasn’t about to squander it. I was here. Right at the
source. This wasn’t her panties… this was Aubrey’s sex itself.

I redoubled my efforts. There were
different techniques. Different motions discussed for cunningulus in all that I
had read. But I focused entirely on her clit. Trying to pulsate suck… at the
same time… I used my right hand to attempt to tease her folds. I wasn’t going
to give up. Not that easily.

And the sense of danger still
persisted… the feeling that one single… wrong… move… would break my neck.

“Keep doing that… but it’s not
gonna work unless I shove you right in…” and so Aubrey roughly shoved me in again.

As I focused on teasing her clit,
I could feel my own orgasm building, shame at facing the incredible figure
before me. The monster of her pussy was demanding more… more! I had to give
more. I continued to swallow her fluids… Aubrey raising me just enough to get
hurried breaths in. I focused on her clitoris, a primal shrine to sexuality…
standing at nearly an inch tall, I wrapped my mouth around it. Sucking,
flicking my tongue against it.

Her cum was so thick… I could feel
it coating my chest, splashing against my face. It was with great shame that my
own orgasm erupted… my penis spurting uselessly against the floor.

“Uhhhnnnnn” I could feel her
guttural moan, as the stream turned into a roar, sucking my face into a vice
grip, as she came. I couldn’t come up for air. Not with all my strength.
Aubrey’s cum now filled my mouth... I couldn’t swallow all of it. It was like I
was drowning. Fear gripping me, I felt everything begin to grow dark…

But she slapped me right out of
it.

“AGAIN, SUNNY!!!!” She roared,
angry, demanding. Her clit throbbed. Hard. In front of me. Desperately I bit at
and sucked on it. I had been just as soaked by her juices as I had been mere
weeks before by her piss. But this fluid was far more thick. Far more pungent.
Far more sticky…

“It’s like I’m ins….yu…. mmppfff”
I tried to speak, but she kept shoving me in. With my eyes shut, it felt like I
was inside her slick shaft. Buried entirely within Aubrey. Her slit covered my
entire face… and my mouth couldn’t probe her hungry folds fast enough. Again,
my OWN orgasm built… from servicing Aubrey!!!! I spasmed, as I came again!?!
SHE WASN’T EVEN TOUCHING MY PENIS… but I spurted on the floor, shuddering and
groaning. Her hands, hips, and butt all grinded against me, shoving around
harder, not using my own orgasm as an excuse for slacking. But I could feel it
building, within her body, larger than the last one. As she slowly begun to
convulse, I could feel fear within every probe of her body. Her hips squeezed
together again. And again. And again. Knocking everything out of me…
Desperately, I held on for my life as a torrent of cum shot out. Onto my head,
my stomach, directly into my mouth. I held on to her clitoris, the bulb in my
mouth like a dog, desperately trying to stimulate her, even through her orgasm. 

And she let me go, sputtering and
coughing, laying on a puddle of arousal… but Aubrey’s eyes were open. Crazy.
Desperate. Horny.

“The night’s FAR from over… we’re
gonna have a sleepover… all night… Sunny…” Her girlish voice promised sweetly.

But she came on with a ferocity I had not yet experienced. I couldn't breathe.

At some point she had flipped me around. As she bucked up and down, my dick bounced against her taut stomach, clearly enjoying the abuse, as I sputtered again against her. My eyes rolled into the back of my head in pleasure, even as it felt like the weight of the world was burying me, Aubrey's thighs slamming into me rhythmically. I reached my hands as far as I could, around her hips, to hang onto her ass for purchase. But it hardly helped. She left no gap to breathe.. none at all, as she single-mindedly fucked me. Again Occasionally, her round ass would lift off the ground, before slamming into me, again and again. It felt like I was doing no work at all, and yet she seemed turned on beyond my wildest imagination. There was NO conceivable explanation for how I, of all people, could do this to her.

And she wasn't going to stop. Not for some time.