- Text Size +

“Sunny…” Aubrey woke me up. I was lying in dirty clothes. Her clothes. All on the couch. I would like to pretend that it was for another reason, but it was simple. After I separated the clothes, as she wanted, I decided to have some fun with the dirty laundry.

“We’re starting to get over the hump here. You’ve actually been able to make me orgasm. I’m not entirely afraid I’ll snap your neck if we go at it. You can have me. And you’ve built a fort with my dirty clothes.”

I looked around, guiltily “Yes…” I responded, softly.

“Well, as long as you’re honest. You can take a few more.” She slipped her pants off, throwing them directly on top of me. This was soon followed by her bra. And a pair of panties. Absolutely steeped in her sweat. I relished the smell, and found myself holding it up to my nose, right in front of her.

“You are EXTREMELY weird. But, in all honestly, some are worse than you. Somehow. And I’ve been training you to be a little useful… so… don’t beat yourself up too much.” She stared at the couch for a moment, looking at me with a sly face.

“You know… I’m not gonna do anything dangerous like… push you… or anything… but I want to try using you as a cushion again. It allows me to vent about my day easier. The entrapped audience is an enraptured audience. I might add!” Aubrey raised a finger up, as if to demonstrate the wisdom of her point. “Besides, I can’t stand straight here anyway!! So I’m gonna blow your mind Sunny. You’ve been starting to get together on the whole pleasing me thing… we’ll have to work on it some later, though.”

“I’ve been better!” I said, hopefully. Aubrey had been my entire world the past few weeks. I lived for compliments like this!

“Yes. You have. So we’re gonna form a sweat-tunnel of love. I’m gonna bury you… and no complaining!” She bent over, letting me see her full moon. As skinny as her figure was, her butt flared out. It promised absolutely crushing me in from the moment it loomed above me. And, teasingly, she arranged her clothes into an even greater pile on my end of the couch. They were only displaced by her as she moved in, beginning to sink into me. But then she just stopped… and begun to laugh, turning around. Aubrey stared down at me. A slightly worried expression was on her face. Mixed with a large dose of skepticism.

“You know… I mean… there’s not going to be an investigation into your… uh… kidnapping, right. A lot of people already know. You know I’ve told people. They know you live here. So… uh… I’m taking you out today.”

“I mean… I like it here.” I said, slowly. I didn’t know what she wanted. But her skepticism deepend. With almost a bit of disgust added in. She dropped to her knees, and nearly picked me up. Her two hands encircled my face. I could feel her breath as she looked at me, almost scientifically.

“You’ve been cleaning yourself some, because I made you do it Sunny. If we’re not going to keep secrets here anymore… than this pheromone syndrome… isn’t really… real. Even what I said the doctor said… I just made that up. I thought you’d believe it. This is… an occult thing. Just like Kel said. I harvest energy… in order to prepare for something. Something I decided I wanted to do. And I need you for it. But… that doesn’t mean that you can’t go out in public… can’t meet people. Sunny… you have a chance to do that now.”

“It’s been four years… I mean… I don’t think that I do…”

“Just try, Sunny… ok…” Aubrey sighed. “I want you to just go out WITH me today… you can’t just spend every day stuck here in this dirty house… I don’t even think my mom got all of the mold out.” Aubrey picked me up, leaving my feet flat on the floor.

“You didn’t have too many pairs that you brought with you here… so you can wear one of mine… I suppose…” She handed me an old pair of jeans and a T-Shirt. While the T-shirt was unisex, the jeans were obviously for women. It seemed to be from before she started to grow, but, even so, it was big for me.

“We’re just gonna go to the town splash-park. It’s right in the town square…” Aubrey sighed. “I just wanted to have some fun today… that’s all.” She was wearing something much more revealing… a full on swim-suit. A bikini, strained to the limit… particularly the top. Her breasts weren’t particularly large (for her size), but they were spilling out the top, straining at their cups. She stooped slowly, to go through the front door. She was over eleven feet tall, last time I measured her. She was too tall, and too wide. She half crawled her way outside. Obediently, I followed. I hadn’t been out in a while.

She walked slowly, waiving at people girlishly. While some stared at her, the majority just backed away. There was a palpable level of fear in the air. I suppose it must have been like this every time she walked. Wearing an old pair of Aubrey’s sneakers, I tried to keep up… walking behind her. In the bright sun, everything felt so different. As I looked at Aubrey, downcast… I begun to realize just how… unnatural this all was. Completely.

She was always the shortest in the group. The smallest. And it was about all of us together… I suppose it wasn’t for anyone else. Basil’s family situation… the way he talked, it seemed horrible. But even he was meeting with other people!

“You know I’ll be a drag Aubrey…” I sighed, plodding alongside her. “You can see them. You’ll have more fun… I can turn back.”

“NO. I command you Sunny… stay out in the sun for once…” Aubrey’s hand reached down, way down, easily encircling mine. She practically exuded confidence. But I could sense that there was something amiss with her.

And soon we made it down to the water park. Numerous people were standing around, all in a collection. A couple of members of her friends were there as well. Kim and Vance. Along with Kel… and Basil. Hero. The three of them were all in a group together. It didn’t look like much. Just a few fountains. And some benches.

They turned towards us the moment we got even within a hundred feet. Aubrey exerted quite a presence. There were dozens of people there, all standing around in the jets of water. But people quit doing what they were doing the moment we walked up. At this point, Aubrey was half-carrying me to the finish line. While they were taller, this likely just gave them a better view – her hips at risen above me, but most people must have been staring into her hips and crotch, barely, pathetically covered by the bikini.

“Hey…” Aubrey said, awkwardly breaking the silence with everyone gathered together. She directed this mostly towards the three talking together. Basil sighed at that very moment.

“So… you’re claiming that this is actually something unnatural…” Hero was rubbing his temples. “And that this is some ritual Aubrey came up with… both of you are saying that.” He looked somewhat worn out, staring back at her. From his body language, it actually seemed that he believed them.

“Aubrey…” Hero sighed, awkwardly turning towards us. He was dressed in a pair of swim trunks. He had a decent enough figure shirtless. He tried to smile, as he looked towards us. “Have you told Sunny WHY you’re giving him so much attention. I think he should be at least owed that much.” He had to look straight up as he approached Aubrey. Her breasts were only on the small side of C-cups, but, as much as she constantly ate, her figure remained skinny. They jutted out just enough that it was difficult to look past them. But Hero did his best. Basil slunk towards the back, looking embarrassed. Meanwhile, Kel looked confident – simply confident that he was right.

“I KNEW it. I absolutely knew it. You think you’re helping us. Don’t you Aubrey. Invoking an ancient ritual like that. Hero told me that you can’t trust anything from an online messageboard… I KNEW he was wrong.” Kel pumped his fist up in the air, gleeful that he was right. “So let me guess now Aubrey. You’re going to do something lewd and public with Sunny to get more people fixated on you. And to make sure HE’S probably fixated on you. Right? I mean. It fits the pattern.” Aubrey looked like she could kick Kel, red-faced and swearing under her breath. Was this really the only reason I was here. For some strange ritual?

“Aubrey… did you just bring me here…”

“I had a crush on you Sunny. But it was kind of dulled out after four years…” Aubrey rubbed her temples, looking around at everyone else. “I’m not kidding when I say you’re cute. But no… if the tallest girl on earth starts paying attention to a boy who’s been a shut-in for four years… you might think that it’s a little suspect.

“You’re being pathetic. Absolutely pathetic…” Hero said, nearly spitting it out. He stared down both of us… even Aubrey, causing her to step back, red-faced. “What you’re doing… is something that will not work out the way you wanted. And if you wanted things to go back as they were… you think this festival of lust is going to create a thing. Maybe the whole thing will work. Maybe you’ll revive her. But it won’t be her. You’ll be desecrating a corpse.” My blood froze hearing this. Maybe I was in denial. The routine of doing tasks for Aubrey… along with the haze of lust. I didn’t think about the future. Not one bit.

I saw Aubrey looking off to the side for a bit. She had a defined, angular chin. But her features were overall pretty soft. She breathed out, sighing, through her delicate nose. Far above me.

 

“You know what… Sunny’s been inside for years, because he couldn’t tell the truth about a thing. I do think I’m better than that. Mari struck out of your league when she was a normal-sized. You’re a new, unique fetish, and the best you can do is the boy who’s been a shut-in for years.”

“Well. You know. I think Kel might have hung out with Sunny some. But you weren’t going to talk to him Hero. Don’t pretend otherwise. You’ve focused everything on work out there. On getting into medical school. You weren’t going to take time to care for Sunny. I’m going to be the one to put his life back together. Even if you think she won’t be the same… you don’t know that. So I’m going to gather more obsession. More lust. Right now. These pictures aren’t enough.”

“I just don’t think it’ll work. I mean, I’m the one who even told you about it! I like reading the dumb stuff on Internet messageboards… but that doesn’t mean you have to try it. I can’t believe you’re trusting the Internet Aubrey!” Kel said this with something like a smile and a frown. The gigantic girl stomped the ground, huffing, as she threw a temper tantrum.

“I just thought you wanted to be big and famous…” Mikhail, known as the Maverick, said, doing his best impression of thinking. He was wearing a pair of polka-dot swimshorts. “But, you know. I was here to try to hit on normal sized women. To find a normal sized wife worthy of my glory. There are plenty of people who don’t want to watch a gigantic orgy here. Just act normal, Aubrey.” He was surrounded by a couple of girls. It felt somewhat hypocritical for him to give this speech, as he was likely paying them.

“I didn’t even come here to do that… I have plenty of time… I just wanted to hang out… be normal for today…”

But Hero gave a full speech, looking up at Aubrey. “But you’re still trying to grow more, aren’t you? It’s not like you’re doing anything normal… I mean… Basil’s had it tough with his family. He’s the one who really hid everything… but I’m getting along with him! I’m talking to him! You just haven’t gotten over it, ok Aubrey! You got a lot of new friends… NOTHING is stopping you from moving on…” “This isn’t going to end great… you’re not going to bring her back. You don’t know what could happen from this. You could hurt someone. You could die.”

“But Basil… you’ve been taking photos for me… I thought… you were fine with this…” But Basil looked away, guiltily. “So… I guess you needed the money. But once you got it all. It was good. If this wasn’t out there. I wouldn’t take advantage of it. But it’s real. You can see it. I am taller… bigger… than EVERYONE out there before… and Basil… you don’t get to act like you’re not going to take advantage of my body. You have to be involved too.” The jets of water covered everyone else, but they only reached Aubrey’s thigh. She stood at some eleven feet tall, the ground shook with each step; even being covered in concrete. It was hot out, and Aubrey sweat a little. But her pheromones permeated the air, even outdoors – it was like she could turn them on at will.  

“Sunny… Basil… your lives are still fucked, anyway. I’ll make you two join in… and everyone else can watch… or they can leave… I’m the only one who’s trying to do anything here…”

“No. You’re the reason things are still messed up!” Kel cried out. But Aubrey ignored her. Soon, she was staring at me. Focusing every bit of her mind on me. She was over ten times my size… could crush me as easily as a bug. She raised her foot up in the air. In a moment, her heavy sole was pressed against me. She had walked here – all the way downtown, completely barefoot. A single foot appeared close to a foot and a half long.

“Lick it.” She commanded. Her foot was covered in dirt and grime – easily large, menacing so that she could easily crush me. Her soles were soft, but slightly calloused by the time that she had walked barefoot. She begun to press it against me again. “I said, lick it.” Aubrey was more insistent this time around. I had no problem with licking her foot… but Kel was watching. Hero was watching. People who had been some of my closest friends… all my life. Were watching.

“I SAID. LICK IT.” The entire public was watching. Dozens of people. Tentatively I grabbed her foot with my hands, barely able to wrap around each side. But Aubrey pressed her foot in harder, making me hard to steady myself. Tentatively, I begun to lick her foot. I didn’t have another choice. I had to stay with Aubrey. And if she was right… I really didn’t have another choice. Aubrey didn’t say anything. I didn’t look at anyone else around me. It was the same as it always was – I could hear the surprised gasps. And I could hear the water jets going. But all I could see and feel was Aubrey’s sole. If she lost her balance, even for a moment, I would likely be severely injured. But I trusted her. I licked between her toes. I didn’t curl my tongue – in fact, I couldn’t even fill the gap between her big and second toe with my tongue alone. The taste of dirt and grime filled my mouth – but the waft of her skin against me begun to turn me on. I enjoyed being able to serve Aubrey.

“I belong under you…” I said quietly. “Even if this should be impossible… I really enjoy it…” above me, Aubrey cooed. Other people were staring at me. Making fun of me. My friends were concerned about me. But I didn’t care.

“Don’t you want more, Sunny… when you… when I overwhelm you… people will have no choice. But to want to join in… lust for me… you will lust for me, Sunny…” she took my foot off. By now, Hero looked askance at Kel, who was blatantly lusting for Aubrey as well. He was blushing and swallowing. Looking over at her. Aubrey only wagged a finger.

“Basil. You have your camera with you, right?” The blonde boy weakly nodded. “As usual then… you can just watch. That’s all you’ll do. You can take some good pictures of this… Kel… you can join in… see…” her bra came off at that moment, popping off to reveal bare, perky breasts.

“Hey… those pictures will be illegal!!!” Hero cried out. But a lot of people weren’t paying attention at this point.

“I’m gonna sit down Sunny… right on your face. It’ll hurt a little. Maybe a lot. This concrete is pretty hard. But it won’t kill you…” lowering her foot, she pointed down at the ground, outright snickering at me. She waved her other hand at the crowd, trying to rile them up. To get them to cheer. I begun to get down… but Aubrey stopped me.

“Take your clothes off. I want them off Sunny. All of them.” Aubrey spat, directly on me. Hitting me square in the face. The globule of warm spit nearly covered my face… I stumbled back. But she spat again. Soon my face was covered in her spit. I turned beet red as everyone stared at me… small and pathetic. I could feel my hands shaking, as I took off my clothes… I was red too… but many people weren’t focused on me… they were focused on Aubrey… as she tweaked and manipulated her right nipple, quickly making it turn hard, nearly as thick as a cork. She bounced on her feet up and down, happily, as she cheered on the crowd.

“Uh… Aubrey…” But I ignored Hero, trying to caution us. I took them off, stripping off her T-shirt. Her jeans soon followed. And the crowd saw me, wearing Aubrey’s old panties. My entire being shook with shame… but I took them off as well. It was all loose… and easy to take off. But, briefly, her panties stopped against my erect penis. But soon it was all off. I was standing out in public… naked completely.

Kim, Aubrey’s friend… was staring between Aubrey and I with a disgusted expression. She was wearing a simple, one-piece swimsuit. But she too, was staring at Aubrey with a clear blush. She was clearly turned on as much as she was werided out.

“This is kind of cool… but also kind of gross Aubrey. You don’t have to do this in public… if you’re trying to build up lust, you try to keep a little something hidden… you don’t have to bare it all out there.

“Baring it all out there is fine when you’re big. Clothes make everything appear larger… the swell of hips… the size of your chest… but I am big. I don’t need to accentuate anything to drive people crazy. Besides, I’m out of EVERYONE’s league Kim. I don’t have to worry about leagues. So I can tease little Sunny.”

She inspected me, along with the ground, looking for a suitable spot. Finally, Aubrey pointed straight at one of the water jets, going faster than most of them.

“Get your head on one of the stupid water jets Sunny. I’ll sit on you there.”

“Wow… people aren’t leaving… are they…” Basil muttered nervously… “Aubrey. Photos don’t go away. They can be copied… they’ll be around forever…”

“Keep going…” Aubrey commanded. She pointed again at the water jet, commanding me to sit down. It felt a little rough… as I pressed my head against it. The water shot roughly against me… it was hard to press my head against the ground, battling the water pressure.

But that wouldn’t matter. The bottom of Aubrey’s bikini snapped off with a casual pinch of her fingers, flying in the wind. With the strip of purple fabric long gone… Aubrey stared at me with a flat expression for a moment. She was completely bare, standing above me, she looked even larger. Standing like a mountain, it would have been impossible for me to suck on those breasts, unless I climbed her like a tree, as tempting as they looked. It almost looked like she was pouting a little… but her face turned into a gloating grin, as she turned around and crouched down, her ass blocking the sun. The most spectacular moon rose above me, her skinny waist flaring out into a fairly well-developed butt. It wasn’t a dump-truck, by any means, but at her size, it might as well have been. Within her cheeks, I could see her asshole. My destination. She was going to sit it, right on me.

“Kel. Tell me that I’m nothing but a little stubborn brat now…” Aubrey sat down in that very moment, before lowering herself.

Soon I was eclipsed by her. In totality. Her butt alone begun to form a wall around me. A prison of sweat and water, mixed with the saliva she spat on me just a moment ago. The jet of water was no longer a problem – the cold water begun to make the back of my head numb, as her butt slammed me into the ground. Whereas it felt like all the weight of the world was pressing on top of me. From even the single moment she sat on me, a dull pain crept into my head. But I begun to try to lick, doing what I could to stimulate her.

It felt unbearably pleasant. Enhanced by her sheer nakedness. She was toying with me, as she sat down slowly. I tried to reach his arms all the way around her thighs, squeezed as I was under her butt and thighs. A dexterous foot reached around and even toyed a little with my penis. Stroking and stroking It was simply impossible to achieve any hold on the firm thighs – Aubrey was entirely in control.  She clenched her butt muscles a little, squeezing my head like a vice against me, pressing me to stimulate her ass further. Uselessly, I gripped the sides of her firm thighs. But I wasn’t holding her in any sense of the word – her thighs were over a foot tall, and I could feel their every movement as they squeezed. Aubrey was wearing some sort of perfume, but it was useless – drowned out by her natural scent. Already, my rod rebelled against me, even as my body was crushed under Aubrey.

“God Sunny… it’s been less than a minute…” Aubrey farted… I couldn’t even hear anyone else. They were all too quiet compared to Aubrey. But Aubrey retorted. “Yeah, I FARTED. So what. A lot of people like it. It emphasizes my size. You know. If you think it’s unpleasant, then don’t say anything. You don’t want to get farted on by a 1200 pound girl, do you!?” She farted again, the loud, wet fart lasting for several seconds, emphasizing her point. The hot air flew against my face, overwhelming me with Aubrey’s scale.

“Kel… you know of all people… surely you have a fart fetish. Actually, with your love for giant robots… giant women aren’t that different, right? Like, this HAS TO BE TURNING YOU ON!?” Her voice boomed all around us… For a moment, I coughed… but this just led to her farting again, Aubrey laughing raucously, her firm flesh keeping me sealed within her. It was like I was buried in Aubrey’s butt. You’re not allowed to have anyone else Sunny… I can do what I want with other people. But that’s because you’re not my lover… you’re my pet!” She giggled, showing off for everyone. “See Hero. Sunny’s happier than he’s been for years. You didn’t do anything for him. I love squishing you…” She bounced on me, battering me, farting on me, directly over my mouth. I couldn’t even concentrate on licking her much… oxygen had been sucked out of the air, replaced with Aubrey’s expulsions.

And her foot continued to rub up and down my dick. It didn’t take much… Her big toe curled against my dick, while her sole rubbed at the base, curling around my entire shaft. She squeezed down as she effortlessly made me cum.

“That took one minute…” Aubrey sighed. I can call you quickshot, Sunny. But that doesn’t mean that you get out from under my ass. She adjusted herself on me.

 She bounced around on my face, bruising and torturing me, even as she continued to subject me to her every whim. I remained trapped her her asscheeks, unable to see anything around me. Anything at all. Her pheromones drove me farther than before. My mind… was going… I licked through the pain, driven into a semi-feral state. I tried with everything I could to please her, my tongue and mouth attacking the wrinkly flesh of her asshole. My butt touched every single part of my face… the gap between her cheeks kept me from being pulverized. She increased the pace and intensity of her motions, moaning louder and louder in approval, her body vibrating in pleasure as the mountain of ass convulsed with her own orgasm. As her body tensed up in pleasure, her ass completely and utterly downed me, practically crushing me into the ground. I could feel fluid spreading all over my stomach, as she sprayed again and again, caught in the thrill of orgasm. The smell of her cum rose into a blissful eclipse, and I felt myself crying out as I shot again and again… my dick shaking from the overwhelming sensations, all around me. Light blinded me as Aubrey rose, gazing down at me, rising up. I couldn’t move a muscle… I felt so weak…

People were staring at us from all directions now. Aubrey had managed to bruise me again… I could hardly even more… there was a large, distinctive puddle of cum flowing all over my stomach. Aubrey sighed in orgasm… curling her toes like a cat after she clambered off of me. One of her oversized feet curled against, on top, and around my head. Sitting to the side, I could just see her through the gap in her toes. Aubrey was sopping her wet mussy, massaging herself with a sense of pleasure that almost seemed… relieved.

“I want you all to join in… drop your clothes… give your all… give everything… to me… I want pain and pleasure to be one and the same Sunny. Torturing you… teasing you… to the brink of death. That’s what I want to do with you. We’ve only been here a couple of hours, Sunny! We have all day!!”

“Uhhhhh…” I moaned in pain. This spurred Aubrey to keep laughing, as she searched for my dick. It didn’t take long, however. Her hand deftly reached around, fingers easily encircling my shaft for a moment. Quickly, she rasised me up, picking me up fully effortlessly.

“I can drain you. Just like that, Sunny. It doesn’t take much at all. So I’ll need to give you a little energy. Swallow. She mashed my head against her chest, and, desperately, I begun to suck. The warm flesh of her boob pressed against all of my face, overflowing me in her soft, firm bosom. Even the slightest suck caused milk to spurt out. I swallowed… trying to keep up with her stream… while one hand cradled on my back, the other wrapped around my dick, as she held me in a nursing handjob, suspended several feet in the air. I could feel a rush of energy and arousal, both pouring in from her milk… it was almost too much, as my pleasure crested to a bizarre height.

Hyperreality set in.

I could see everyone all around me. Kel was staring, walking closer and closer. Basil was snapping pictures… Mikhail had been allowed to walk to Aubrey’s side, feeling her body with wonder.

But all was focused on attacking her boob, seeking more and more milk. I squeezed the cork sized tit with my mouth, letting her entire springy areola fill my mouth. A single finger slipped into my ass, probing at me expertly… Aubrey’s one finger filling me up. Her ministrations on my dick grew faster... as she used three fingers to stroke me up and down, one probing at my foreskin. And, from above, I could see her face staring down at me. Even if her smile was mocking, it was in kind of big-sisterly, teasing way.

“I’m amazed at you… Sunny… joining in with me like this. We don’t have shame here, right!” Aubrey laughed, a crystal clear, girlish laugh… as I came again, her hand rubbing up and down my shaft as it sprayed up into the air. And I remained hard… and more alert than ever. Pictures were being taken from all directions. It wasn’t just Basil.

“Let me just adjust myself… pop this little thing in here. We gotta have the chance. Before I get too big.”

And Aubrey laid me back onto the ground. adjusted her butt above me, and leaned down… way down… until I was entirely between her legs... and, in public, her asshole effortlessly swallowed my dick. Squeezing, she wrapped her flesh tightly around me. She leaned back, sealing me against and between the concrete and her sweaty, athletic back. I was buried in darkness… buried in Aubrey. Noone around could see me. It was just her. Dominating my everything. Even in the relative darkness, I came instantly… spurting everything I had into her.

“I don’t know what it is about you…” Aubrey continued, smugly. I could see the toothy grin on her face in my mind’s eye. “Maybe it’s just how much I know you. Or how replaceable you ultimately are. That’s not to say there’s NOONE who would not be missed. But I’m not going to give my body to some homeless crackhead. Or some grandpa nodding away in a nursing home. You ARE cute Sunny, embrace it! And thank me for everything I’ve given you!”

“Thank you, Aubrey…” I spoke timidly, against her back. She stretched back further, squishing me more in an act of contentment.   

“You know, Sunny…”

“I decided to show off a little today. For our old gang. I don’t know all of them as well. I think they have their own lives… unlike you.” She directed her words towards everyone watching us. I could tell… but that didn’t mean that I could see anything. See any of their reactions.  

“But I really do like to show off for them. I got to know them well. After you, Kel… Hero… quit talking to me. Maybe it’s something about me, but it’s the same as before. They’re mostly guys, I mean. I always hung around guys. Maybe it was because I liked getting physical when I was young. Maybe it’s because Mari seemed like such an example of peak femininity that I didn’t need anyone else. But either way… Kim’s the only girl there.”

“They were waiting for me, over at the park today earlier. It was impossible to go to the secret hiding spot. I was surrounded by admirers… even during the past four years, I made a lot of new friends, Sunny. But recently I’ve become… quite popular.”

“Even just walking out into the park, I saw a camera flash. There was always some chance that it could have been turned into jack-off material. My clothes are tight. They always are. It’s gotten to the point that I sneak around to meet them at night sometimes… I know fully well that people are going to be watching me if I visit during normal hours. Which is why today… I decided to give up on all that.”

“Why are you doing all that with Sunny though…” Kim’s voice sounded closer. She must have been approaching Aubrey. Of course, I couldn’t see a thing. “You know… seeing you in that tight swimsuit… and taking it off. I bet I can get bragging rights from doing something with the world’s only giantess… sure. I’ll participate. I don’t care if it’s some crazy ritual. You’re real.”

“Of course. That’s why I wore that bikini!” Aubrey laughed. “Because people want to see my booty. Give the people what they want, after all! Kim, I mean, you saw me exercising yesterday in those booty shorts, right. You know I do my exercises around you normally, Sunny. At home. But the foundation on my mom’s place has been starting to crack recently.”

“And Sunny… you… there’s a cute part of you. A part of you I want to keep. But you have the character… of a sponge. Of course what you provide me is the only value you have. People will fool you… tell you it’s about MONEY… and so the truth will be called inhumane. But people get value from what other people think of them… and I do think of you as a good listener… but if I’m gonna keep you, I’m going to take you in public. You can’t have any sense of shame.” Her elbows, sprawled out to her sides, were the only thing keeping Aubrey from pasting me, buried on the concrete beneath her.

“And besides… Kim. All of you knew about Sunny before today. What I’ve been doing with him. Well before today.”

With all my strength, I tried to buck against her. But Aubrey’s ass was heavier than a dozen bowling balls, and her back was no different. Aubrey accommodated me a little, moving up and down herself – it hurt my crotch every time her flesh slapped and jiggled against me, but the friction of her flesh turned me on beyond belief. The sun was shining above – even with the jets of water, Aubrey was becoming increasingly sweaty. Her huge-power packed ass kept pressing me down into the concrete, and the smell of her sex filled the air. I couldn’t even move her a centimeter. But she responded in kind to my movements, aiding my ministrations along as she bounced up and down, firm, heavy flesh slapping against me.  I could feel her ass muscles clench, massaging my dick. Stretching out my orgasm. She was so effortlessly strong, her athletic body clenching… and unclenching… over and over, massaging my dick with overwhelming pressure. Her firm, soft pressure surrounded me. Even while my body remained in pain, it begun to fade. Even as I finished spurting, I remained hard, my spasming and everything. Meanwhile, her butt was practically bullying me – overflowing my head, forcing me deep into the concrete.

“I think that it’s cute. And awfully generous. Sunny’s not BAD looking… but he’s so short!” Kim told me, matter-of-factly. It was hot today, over eighty degrees. And Aubrey had already developed a strong sweat – having sat out in the sun for a while. It felt easily close to a hundred under her – the water jets were tantalizingly close, but now, I couldn’t reach them. I was reduced to licking sweat off of Aubrey’s back. I could sense all the eyes staring at me, even if I could only see Aubrye. I wasn’t even sure that Kim wasn’t feeling me up with her eyes.

“I mean, he was in for four years, alone, wasn’t he? He wouldn’t go out for anything!” Kim continued. “So now you have him to clean up after you, to help cook for you, and just to serve as a little pet… to… pet. It’s giving him a purpose, really! I don’t think it’s right for his other old friends to act like this is wrong – I mean, they haven’t seen Sunny in years either!”

“I guess…” Aubrey affirmed. “I’ve been training him a lot…” she said, confidently. “I’ll have to show you just how obedient he’s become. I have him COMPLETELY under my thumb… you have no idea. He’s grown so much stronger, just from all the ‘training’ I’ve put him through.” Aubrey farted again, signaling her outright lack of respect. In a sense, the stench was unbearable – a part of Aubrey reminded me of the girl I always knew… she had changed to become simply crude and dirty. But this turned me on beyond belief.  

“Still… what would you want with him. You told me that he used to be your friend. That you did everything together. But I barely even know what he looks like…”

“Whatever.” Aubrey rocked my world, turning to performing crunches with me under her. This let the sunlight in, but also resulted in her contracting her ass muscles, pressing with her butt. “I’m trying to help him out too. He didn’t have any purpose at all. And he’s been getting slightly better at cooking.” I had worked out a sweat at this point, just buried under Aubrey. And I was starting to feel a little bit hungry – I wanted more of her milk. But I wasn’t going to be allowed to leave any time soon.

“Sunny… is that true…” Aubrey continued. “Are you obedient… would you do ANYTHING for me… would you die for your princess…” she whispered in a girlish voice… giggling. Even the slightest movement of her body could be felt against mine. My whole body cried out in pain.

“Of course I would!” I cried out. My dick was still buried in her ass… and occasionally she would still squeeze on it, sending cascades of pleasure through me. I felt so weak. So helpless. I loved it.

“I want to be 100% comfortable around you. Like you aren’t even a person. So I can just act freely around you, right. Do whatever I want. As much as I want, Sunny?”

“Yes! Of course!” I begged. I felt like I wasn’t putting enough effort into anything. I needed to put in effort now.

I could feel her fart again, the slight movement of her skin against her body being felt in my pores. The smell of her gas, pungent and strong, mixed with the scent of her sweat and pheromones. I wrinkled my nose, but it was something I had to live with as a part of her. As a part of her overwhelming presence.

There was a general stink that clung to me, even as she farted again and again. But I couldn’t help but feel stimulated by the feeling of air rushing against his dick, time and time again. I could feel my whole body tingling, as I again approached orgasm – the milk had somehow allowed me to reach it again and again… it just felt like I could cum an inexhaustible number of times. Unable to touch my dick, I felt these sensations creeping through me now.

The sweat poured down me. Caking my entire body. At this point, I know that I had been here for close to an hour. But Aubrey had no intention of moving.

“Hey Aubs… this whole place reeks…” I heard Kim again call out in a skeptical voice. She was laughing, looking under Aubrey’s body. There was a gap of nearly eight inches between Aubrey and the ground, created by my body alone. Kim was looking into the dark, sweatiness below Aubrey, staring at me, laughing, holding her nose.

“Aubrey… what are you?” I protested. But Aubrey bounced on me in force, knocking the wind out of me.

“Sunny, like I JUST said… I’m in control here…” Aubrey reminded me. Best not to argue with someone whose butt was twice as wide as my hips. The single bounce nearly spiraled me into orgasm yet again. But I attempted to hold back, as Kim continued to stare at me.

“Can I do something with you too…” Kim begged a little, in a whiny voice. “I guess I’m a little bi… Vance and I can’t help but get horny looking at this… Sunny’s having the time of his life here.”

“Of course Kim… but, as much as we’re friends. It means that you CAN pay a little afterwards. The time I’ve been waiting for is getting close… so I’ll be growing a lot. I know I’m gonna eat a house after this… I don’t need money or anything…” Aubrey continued in a judging voice. “But I saw you leering at me the entire time we were out there… for hours. So I think I can take advantage of you.”

“But I’m like… seriously your best friend now. And I’m another girl. I mean… paying just for this…”

But Aubrey’s stomach growled and rumbled, hard and slow, cutting her off. Buried underneath her, the slow, rumbling demand of her stomach was the loudest sound Kim and I heard, going on for nearly twenty seconds.

“You’re not paying for me… you’re donating to me! I’M HUNGRY. I’M ALWAYS HUNGRY.” Aubrey boomed sternly. “It’s not that I want to take your money… I just need it. And I can’t send out streams until I turn 18… that’s all. Even Basil’s photos have to be kept secret. I chased my fucking mom out. I don’t get that sweet, sweet welfare anymore. Not that it was anything in the first place… I’m having to make money for everything else too… there are cracks in the floor… of my house… I’ll have to find a new place to live, everyone. Just get me some food… you don’t have to spend a $1,000 on it.”

“Shouldn’t have to pay…” the brown-haired girl grumbled. “Sex… of course you know that.”

“What did you say,” Aubrey bounced up and down as she teased her friend. I could feel it bubbling up.

“Sexxx….” Kim grumbled yet again. I couldn’t see anything except Aubrey’s back.

“Speak up, Kimberly.” Aubrey muttered again. I could barely hear some sort of fuming on the other side of Aubrey’s body.

“SEX. I’ll spend everything I can on food afterwards… I have a couple hundred dollars with me…” Kim grumbled, reluctantly, as she got out from under the dark cavern, approaching Aubrey’s crotch.

“Yeah. Yeah. At least you’re not yet Sunny. He’s my pet now. Like you’ll be. In time. You won’t be able to make one-time payments of $200 for long. And my price is only going to go up with me. You got a heavy discount as it is.”

“Sunny, describe my butt to Kim, and everyone else here.”

“It’s nice… soft… firm…” I mumbled. I wasn’t even sure if Kim could hear me while I was buried behind Aubrey’s back.

“Sunny. Describe my butt IN DETAIL to Kim, Ok? You’re my little spokesman.”

“It… feels like a wrecking ball. But soft. And good. I have to keep struggling to even barely move my legs. Because they keep going numb.” Aubrey showed a complete lack of respect, as she farted again. Followed by squeezing my dick, using all the muscles of her butt, faster and faster. She even used her hands to squeeze her butt cheeks together, building the pressure on my dick. Immediately, I found orgasm rocking me again.

“It feelssss…. Soo… soft… and pliable… and perfect…. Giagantic….” I sputtered as I came. It felt like everything was leaving me at once. And for a moment, as the third orgasm within... I didn’t know how much time, passed, clarity begun to creep in. Along with the feeling that I was being crushed. But I had no desire to move.

“Ehh… I’m turned on. I guess. But you’re too into that creep… I can spend $200 later… did you actually make him cum by farting…” Kim sighed, an immense amount of second-hand shame in her voice. “I mean, it’s no surprise that the guy who shut himself in for four years is weird. It’s a bit of a surprise though that an international celebrity is this far into him.”

“I’m not INTO him!!! He’s my pet” Aubrey protested, smashing me further into the concrete and her sweaty glutes... I felt that I would need to be wrapped up in bandages after this. It was likely only an effect of her milk that I wasn't being crushed entirely under her. The human body could only take so much punishment. 

“Then get up. There’s no good reason for you to fuck him this often.” Kim replied. My whole body was struggling with numbness and a sort of dull pain. But Aubrey leaned back. Almost instinctively, I found myself kissing her sweaty back. I loved her. I loved her crushing me.

“Hmm… maybe I’m a little into him. Torturing him, at least. I was pretty close to him when I was young. You know you don’t need to pay Kim. That was just a joke. But I’m not getting up.” Aubrey pouted, leaning back comfortably. The angle of the sun through the window was changing just enough that it was beginning to become dark behind her flesh. Her back was somewhat bony.

“You can lick me down here if you want.” Aubrey relaxed a little. I could feel her butt shift slightly. I think she was spreading their legs. Aubrey begun to moan, a ringing sound that appeared to come from all around me. She begun moaning so quickly; a sense of inferiority drove me to the core – I wasn’t trying hard enough. Not trying hard enough to please her – the same as I always was. Every part of me had to work on that. I could hear her licking – heavily muffled by Aubrey’s thick body. But she had her friend worshipping her – I begun to realize, this must be something increasingly frequent for Aubrey. The hyperactive, energetic girl I knew, becoming something truly great. Her greedy snatch easily accepted Kim’s energetic service – but if Aubrey had truly wanted to move without restraint, she could have pulverized her.

“Sunny… Kim…”

“Kim, I guess you saw me down at the park yesterday. Reporters and all that don’t really speak to me much. You can’t run the same story every day. But I saw someone putting me on camera. I’m more important than most of the stupid garbage that airs on the news anyway.”

“After doing sit-ups and push ups, I turned to jumping jacks. Some people who were close to me had to maintain their balance. I suppose I shook the Earth a little when I did it. But I was just trying to get to 200. Nowhere did I think that it mattered that much to be fit – I’m already stronger than everyone else. But, of course, I just wanted people to watch me. And to bring me free food.“

“I got an entire carton of apples – Kim, you saw that I downed it in minutes. Cutely. And the same with an assortment of peeled oranges. OH! Oooohhh” As Kim’s pace intensified, Aubrey quit talking, overcome with arousal. I could hear someone else suckling on one of her breasts. From the sound of it, I think Aubrey had been able to get Kel to join in. I couldn’t see any of them. I’m not sure I contributed much, but the smell of Aubrey’s sex grew stronger than ever before, as the three people drove her towards a quick, heavy orgasm. Her licking sounded desperate, her voice becoming increasingly high pitched… it seemed Aubrey was holding Kim against her pussy… I could feel another pressure coming, from the other side of Aubrey’s butt.

“I’m drowning!!!” Kim protested, in an unusual, high-pitched voice. But Aubrey didn’t stop… her moans picking up. Kel’s desperate suckling of her teat picking up. And Aubrey cried out, faster and faster, as she approached orgasm yet again…

After Kim’s ministrations lowered… Aubrey still had me buried. My legs were fully numb… but my dick, raw and aching, was hard yet again. I had lost count… of how many times she had squeezed and made me cum. It was overwhelmed by her own, but at this point… I was sweaty myself. My tongue was dry… my body a desert. Her own sweat wasn’t able to replenish my meager water supply.

“You want me to get up. Don’t you Sunny.”

“Yes…” I breathed slowly.

“I like having you around because I’m somewhat comfortable around you. Even after what you did… all of it. You’ve been working hard. This entire place has been cleaned…” Aubrey spoke in a chipper, yet business-like voice. “I have a lot more planned for you. Most of the gang is here. But my temptation… my love… my appeal… my size… it’s not big enough yet. I can feel it. The potential… to grow bigger… bubbling up within me… from my core… spreading to my fingers and toes. I just have to embrace it. To give me enough power… enough sexual energy…”

Aubrey begun to shift, raising up for a moment. My legs felt like fire. Burning, as I struggled to move them. The pins and needles intensified, long-lost circulation attempting to restore itself, as Aubrey stood up. Desperately, I stuck my head in one of the water jets, trying to replenish fluid.

Aubrey stood up, naked, pussy glistening with arousal… in the middle of public. Kim was off to the side, drenched head to toe in Aubrey’s fluids… looking practically knocked out. She had a stupid smile on her face, as did Kel, lying next to each other. I was every bit as stupid and horny for Aubrey; the one advantage I had is that I had learned to sort of keep up with her for a little while longer.

“I’ll be back in a second. Don’t go anywhere. Especially near stairs.” Aubrey had a sweet expression on her face as she walked to the side.

Soon, the sound of heavy footsteps returned. Besides moving my legs, I didn’t try to go anywhere. Everything was in pain… but that didn’t mean that I wanted to leave. Or go anywhere without Aubrey’s permission.

Aubrey looked down at me with a blank, curious expression for a moment, stopping in her tracks. She was carrying a bucket filled with all sorts of bath supplies… soap… shampoo… you name it.

“You actually are bruised, aren’t you? I don’t mind hurting you a little bit, but it kinda bums me out that you’re this delicate… but Sunny… you’re still gonna put in some work cleaning me. Even if other people are free to volunteer. I’m gonna do a spontaneous bath here… starting to smell a bit.” Aubrey grinned for a moment as she got on her knees, placing the bucket on the kitchen floor. “I want to cuddle tonight again anyway. I like hurting you… some. It reminds me I own you. Looking at Kim knocked out there… I think I’ll own a lot of people too. She’s good at pleasing people, but you don’t have to worry or be jealous. I’ll make you better. She got suds on the soap as she begun to run it up and down my body, massaging me with a sponge bath. Her gentle touch pressed firmly into my body… I read somewhere that people went for the strongest, male masseuses, as strength was one of the most important qualities. But Aubrey was far stronger than any of them, and I felt my body practically fade away to jello under my touch.

She turned towards me, giving me sponges lathered with soap that she had received in donations. At this point, Aubrey looked like some sort of lewd princess, as hundreds of people had gathered into the small splash park, with what seemed like dozens within just a few feet of Aubrey… Kim and Kel had been raised, both standing in a daze near the front. She let Kel continue to suck on her breast – which was the right height for him standing up, even as she sat down, Kel’s legs straddling a single thick thigh. Kel had to stand up on his tip toes to reach her breasts. One single boob was nearly as large as his head, and he used both hands to fondle her flesh while he bit at the springy nipple. His everything was focused on feeling up her boob while nursing her at the same time.

"This is better than orange Joe!!!" Kel cried between suckling, getting more involved and obsessed with her right breast, having been assimilated by Aubrey's pheromones. 

"Damn... I would hope my breast milk is better than that crap, Kel... Kel... KEL!!!! You're going at me like a baby. I don't even think you realized that boob is connected to such a huge, magnificent body. I think we know who's winning every fight from now on Kel..." Aubrey cooed, while she coaxed him into drinking more milk. I tried my best to clean Aubrey, even as she was surrounded by the vast crowd of admirers.

At first, it seemed like I did nothing. Even after I applied a sponge to her armpit repeatedly. But, soon, I could feel that her smell was lowering, if but a little. The sponge wasn’t even as big as Aubrey’s armpit, and I had to do the same repeatedly.

“I broke the bathtub earlier. At our house. And I broke the toilet yesterday morning. Just by sitting on it with the same big, fat, butt that sat on you. And I’m nowhere near done growing… I’ll get a different place to live after this stupid ritual. Get bigger… everything… for Mari and I. Yes… everyone here… I’m going to revive the dead. Some people came later about taking me in… to study me. But I’m not going to do that. Nobody would find out a thing about me anyway… it’s beyond science. So I told them to fuck off…” Aubrey continued bitterly. “I don’t even know where mom is at. Since I chased her off. Good riddance.”

“I don’t see what the point of a lab is.” I remarked. “They’ve been tested your blood for months. It shouldn’t be that hard to figure out what’s going on with you. So I think I believe you… about all of this…” I blushed.

“Well why would you MIND? I sat on you for an entire day. There are plenty of masochists who would spend a cool million for that. And, Sunny… you may not believe me, but I will bring her back.” I felt a strange sense of hope at her words. Aubrey had become something supernatural… maybe… it would actually be possible.

“Well… I mean… uh…” I stammered, embarrassed. But I continued to lather up and clean Aubrey’s body. I probably spent too long on her breasts. Even sitting down, I had to reach up just slightly. They were practically right in front of my face. Subjectively, they would have been C-cups. Not huge, but firm and perky. However, with Aubrey being double scaled, they were magnificent. Even more so when wet.

“Want to bury yourself beneath them?” Aubrey perked up. I meekly nodded. I was bruised and sore. I knew I’d be more bruised and sore after another night with her. But my dick didn’t feel painful anymore. Being around her body recharged it almost instantly. I lathered up down her abs. While they were hard and defined, there was just a hint of feminine softness in her belly. Aubrey purred as my muscles shook under my touch, and the touch of others who reached out to massage her body. I exerted myself as hard as I could. I guess I wanted to massage her back, after what she did earlier. Soon, I found myself down to her nether regions.

I had been starting to shave her recently. At her expanded size, her pubic hairs were starting to be touch to manage. I used a manual razor… her slapping me had taught me to be delicate really quickly. Using an electric one at her size often led to them getting tangled up – it just wasn’t strong enough to handle more than double-scaled hair. But her hair was already a couple of inches long, they had grown back with a passion.

Aubrey purred in arousal as I ran the sponge down her pussy. The large sponge couldn’t even cover her entire mound, now over half a foot tall. I had to run circles around the area to lather Aubrey up. As much as I tried, I may be able to remove the scent of her sweat – but never her musk. Aubrey took the crowd watching her every movement in stride… no… her body shook in mini-orgasms with all of our movements. Her every act becoming a public spectacle turned her on more than anything I could do alone. Dutifully I cleaned the prominent mount as well. And I ran down her legs… cleaning her feet. Each nearly as long as my stomach. Even between the toes. It took nearly an hour – it took a while in particular to get all of the dirt out from Aubrey. From her toenails, from her soles… I lingered on her feet, marveling how the large, soft surface could carry all of this weight barefoot. I could sense strong muscles in her foot – as I washed them down, she pushed back against me, easily bullying my entire body with her feet alone.

Finally, I found myself cleaning her hair. Several buckets of my water had been sacrificed. Flooding the floor. I would have to take care of it afterwards… but I had washed the pink back out. I would have to dye it again come the next day.

“I guess this is the last time I’ll get anything cleaned for a while…” I need to get everything switched out, Aubrey huffed. “I can’t live at that house… I know that I seem irritable sometimes, but it’s just impatience. And I like to bully you. When you pamper me so much… you just react so positively to it. I mean… I don’t even think you’ve changed one bit in the past four years…”

“Really…” I chuckled. “I mean, I think I got… a bit more closed off.” But Aubrey shrugged her shoulders, as she motioned for the crowd to bring her something.

“Panties… I can already sense police coming down here. I’m not big enough to be above everything yet… so show’s over. Surely someone thought to donate another set of oversized clothes…. I didn’t know what magic she had over people, but a set of PJs, too large for anyone other than Aubrey, was produced from a teenage boy, red-faced, erection blooming, as he handed over the fabric to Aubrey. She beamed and winked back, as she begun to get dressed.

“Wow… they aren’t tight for once… but you gave me so much more energy than I’ve ever gotten before… I don’t think they’ll fit in the morning!” Aubrey giggled…

“Can… I come back with you…” A nervous… blonde boy stood off to the side… it was Basil. He was otherwise dressed… but holding his bare dick in his hands… it was at that moment, that I noticed something strange. It felt like a sort of dot was connecting in my head… as to why Aubrey breastfed me.

Basil had exploded… white semen dripping down him in public, as he nervously shook. It was several gobules… filling his hand… and dripping down to the ground. And he was otherwise wearing his clothes… but they were all too small. Far too small… no… I could tell that I was taller than Basil. He had shrunk. Aubrey had taken his height. And… she likely knew how to give it back.  She had just bought the PJs, so they weren’t tight for once.

Aubrey smiled… as her hand batted his hand away… feeling his rod that had melted into glue. Basil didn’t even come up to her ass, stopping at the bottom of her thigh. Hero looked on in horror as she toyed with Basil’s dick… causing him to explode again… nearly instantly from her touching him… and I could almost see him shrink more, receding into himself as he was staring only a bit above his knee.

“Sure… and I’ll give you… you… back. But you hid a lot of important stuff from me… I’ll bully you relentlessly once you live with me… and I’ll need you to take very special photos of me… all the time! And not just photos… other people are recording stuff on VHS about me… posting them on message boards online, so… you can get that computer hooked up to the projector for me. The whole world needs to see me” Casually, she picked me up Basil’s trembling body with no effort at all, and motioned towards me, preparing to finally leave the splash park. The sun was beginning to descend, the whole day having passed.

“People… whether you approve of me or not…” Aubrey’s eyes descended on Hero, who was more busy looking mortified at Kel… “Soon. You will know how special this is. Soon… I’ll come into my own… Faraway town will be mine…” Aubrey fit the PJs on… failing to hide the sexy smell that no permeated the air, and turned away, beginning to leave. Dutifully, I followed, running to keep up, as Aubrey carried Basil, back to her house.

“Thoughts, Sunny…” Aubrey remarked. Her legs easily were taller than me. I was greeted with a view of her ass, filling my entire field of vision as I desperately tried to follow her – the same butt I had been buried under all day.

“I really do owe you a lot.”

“I would tell you if I thought you owed me.” Aubrey chucked. “I enjoy this. Being above everyone. I’ve never felt this great…”

“I’m still gonna stay with mom. She needs me…” Kel replied, walking besides us. “But Aubrey, can I…”

“You can come over… my butt boy…” Aubrey chuckled. “But I’ll do to you what I did to Sunny today. I caught you staring at me the whole time... so I’ll fart on you too…”

“We all fart, me included!” Kel beamed. “I like you being a bit more gross. You always tried to put on a girly-girl act when we were little!”

“It wasn’t an act!!!” Aubrey protested. Somehow, Kel was running faster than Aubrey was walking, still full of energy. She left a stunned crowd in the back, as the titanic girl begun to walk home, finished with her spontaneous orgy.

“Not much more Mari… I’ve harnessed plenty of energy…” I heard Aubrey mutter, as we walked in the sunset together. 

"If I can help her come back... I'll shrink into nothing... Basil responded. But Aubrey just held him close to her, smiling. 

"Eehhhhhh... I can bully you enough with me being big. I'll get you back up. I'll let other people I don't care about donate to me. That's the American way!!!" Aubrey was smiling, triumphant in that she had captured nearly all of us. Aubrey's boys... together in a strange harem. I didn't know what the future would bring. But I hoped that Aubrey was right. 

Chapter End Notes:

Please leave reviews!!! Let me know what you think! Any suggestions/comments are welcome!