- Text Size +

“Wake up, Sunny.” I saw the sun pouring in, a delicate balance on the floor. It was early in the morning.  “It’s another beautiful day out... close to the day we've all been waiting for…” I could feel her body grasping mine, almost dragging me towards the kitchen to cook for her. It had been harder to cook for her recently; even going as hard as I could, she still had to result to take-out.

“I tried to get Kel over here this morning, but he wouldn’t come… I need that annoying ass under my… ass… too. Even after how he acted before, he pretends like his swim-team mates are so close to him… I think he’s almost afraid of how much I turn him on…. it makes me sick…” Aubrey spat out… as she watched me cook. Basil had been helping me out as well, the two of us doing our best to fix up… something, that could satiate Aubrey. If even for a few hours. A stack of pancakes was prepared, getting higher and higher. Aubrey salivated while watching us cook intently. But now, she was taking her time toying with Basil, bullying and massaging his body in every which way. Right now, he was buried underneath her entirely, Aubrey outright using his body as a cushion – it wasn’t like I was touch-starved as far as Aubrey was concerned.

“It just feels pathetic… I make enough extra money from my stupid donors to support everyone.” Aubrey pouted. “But I can only get the murder team to live with me. Both of you were plagued with guilt, weren’t you?” Aubrey filled up nearly the entire room. She could destroy each of us with a single hand, but there was empathy in her voice, mixed with scorn. “You were twelve… you weren’t going to go to jail.” Aubrey sniffed, at her size a loud sound that filled the room. “But after you hid it for years, it would be understandable enough if people didn’t want much to do with you. I just can’t people go. I guess… ever. As you well know now.”

“Will this really work…” Basil said nervously… Aubrey grinded Basil in, letting more of her weight rest on him. A pained moan came from under Aubrey’s body. As buried as he was, I couldn’t even see an inch of him. Last time she had measured herself, she had been approaching 2000 pounds. A part of me wondered how Basil was even alive with that.

“Sunny… I guess your mom said that I kidnapped you… even though no one here believes that. She’s a lot like you. I should have thought ahead – people can’t give their own kids away without getting in trouble.” Aubrey remarked, weeks after the video aired. Aubrey and Basil had begin to develop into a very odd relationship, one that I didn’t really want to point out. But today, I looked over at her… the pain wasn’t controlled like with me. It had gotten beyond parody. I had to do it.

“Aubrey… if I may so enquire. How are you doing that to Basil without breaking every bone in his body.” Aubrey was wearing a sort of PJ top, but nothing below. Not even panties. Donations weren’t able to keep up… she didn’t really have clothes that fit anymore. Maybe 2 or 3 complete outfits, tops. Not counting her one and only Pajama… top.

“What am I doing?” Aubrey responded, hardly any deflection from her tone of voice.

“Sitting on him….” Aubrey responded just by farting. The smell quickly filled the enclosed space, even overwhelming the sound of cooking.

“Oops… sorry. Probably don’t respect my seats enough to avoid doing that.” Aubrey giggled, doing that. “Yeah. I guess my butt is right on Basil’s back. And… last I measured, I weighed a little over 2000 pounds… I mean, my feet are both on the floor. So I guess it’s that not all of me is on you, right Basil?” A weak voice appeared to respond in assent.

Aubrey farted again, the skinny girl, blown up to massive proportions, just ignoring the blonde mess underneath her.

“Sunny… do you want me to do something lewd with Basil. Lewder, I mean.” she spoke in a bored tone.

“Well… yeah… I wasn’t really saying that…” Aubrey shifted her position on her ‘seat,’ grinding him in, laughing. I realized at that point that Aubrey was, indeed, wearing a pair of panties. They were just nearly completely swallowed in the crack of her butt. Aubrey yawned.

“You really are kind of selfish, aren’t you Sunny? Not wanting to share your giant childhood crush. Well… the front door’s open. It’s been open. Basil can leave at any time. He just doesn’t. But then he hypocritically tries to put on that he’s miserable.”

“Polly’s not even being paid anymore. Where else would I go…” Basil moaned out from under her. Aubrey reacted by massaging her temples.

“THEN QUIT FUCKING COMPLAINING!!!” Aubrey boomed. “PEOPLE HAVE HEARD YOU!!! THEY THINK THAT I HAVE CAPTURED YOU!!! Your parents are pulling the same crap as Sunny’s….”

“They haven’t seen me for years…” Basil spat out. I could barely hear him behind Aubrey’s bulk, but there was clearly quite a bit of resentment in her voice.

“I mean… you could get a job…” I responded, speaking to Basil. I couldn’t see his expression, but I imagined it was kind of helpless.

“Ok… maybe I do find Aubrey kind of… very… overwhelming… I’m just venting. That’s all… Aubrey… you… uh… crushed the chair earlier today.” The pink haired girl grinned.

“I’m getting close to crushing the toilet…” Aubrey joked. “I can feel it buckling every time I sit on it to take a piss. It’s probably days away from going. And with the toilet… the pipes burst… and you can say bye-bye to this wretched house. Oh… Basil… could you try massaging my feet…?” She propped herself up on her hands, letting Basil out from under her. Gingerly, he tried to take the nearly fourteen-foot tall girl’s foot in her hands…

“Wow… your foot is… heavy… Basil remarked… feet… are one of the most important parts of the body. They are how people explore the world. And I think that a person’s feet say a lot about them.” It almost looked like Basil was using a professional technique in molding and massaging her feet. He brought it in towards his face. “Aubrey. Is it okay if I smell them… I mean… feet are my favorite part of the body. The same goes for yours…”

“No… they’re really pretty soft. Even if they’re huge. And powerful. They’re still soft… and they’ve got a bit of sweat off of them… I’m going to be real weird and lick the gaps between her toes…” Basil did exactly that. “Just like I thought. I do like the taste… that hyper-pheromone syndrome really does make it impossible to resist.” I had heard the term before, but buried it in the back of my mind.

I could smell the bottom of her feet from here. I wasn’t sitting far away from Basil. Merely a couple of feet. She was typically bare foot, no longer bothering with socks or nylons. So the smell didn’t get too strong. Her feet were slightly large for a girl’s… but at her scale, they each had to have been close to three feet. She often used them to keep Basil calm… especially when he threatened to leave, they were like a good luck charm to him. Compared to the obvious womanly charms she offered all too readily to me. I knew that she wanted to make it obvious that I was receiving better treatment than Basil. My missing eye didn’t mind that. The bottom of her foot rested on Basil’s crotch—where he was sporting a full tent. The ball of Aubrey’s foot moved back and forth-teasing him. While he continued to suck on her toes. I had a pang of clarity—I had to have regularly looked that ridiculous.

“There is a rare thing of hyper-pheromone syndrome. But this… ritual I’ve been doing, has basically put me through hyper-hyper-hyper pheromone syndrome. There’s been no one else like me. It’s even kind of a mistake to group me together with the others. And with the shit my mom’s been spewing about me… I need to try and reform myself to the public. And I need you two to go with me… just to show people that I can be trusted… most of all, I need people to give me money. So I can keep up with my own damn stuff. And for that… I need to be in public more often… you’re going to need to come with me later… to meet people at the park or something. To reform my image… after I bring Mari back.”

“Sure…” Basil remarked, in between licking and massaging Aubrey’s gigantic right foot. “These nails are a little long. Do you need them clipped? He remarked, licking a little under one toenail.” Aubrey looked down at Basil, almost pityingly.

“With what clippers? These things aren’t going to be cut with a normal pair…” Aubrey continued. “Basil…” She swung her other foot forward, pinning basil fully under her feet. “With what Sunny did, it may be hypocritical, but I can’t help but be a little physical with you… after putting his eye out. I still have some make-up upstairs. You’ll need it to cut out the bruising. But if you’re tired of me. You can leave. Any time. You just can’t come back.”

But Basil ignored Aubrey altogether. He just focused on massaging, rubbing, and licking the two feet that were as wide as his entire stomach. Maybe a little wider. I couldn’t help but think again – did I look this utterly ridiculous next to Aubrey.

“I could just eat you up Basil. I mean it… I think you’d be a light snack. Not even enough to make me full.” Aubrey mocked him. But Basil’s entire body shuddered, as a small wet spot appeared in his underwear.

“Really?” Aubrey sniggered as Basil stood up, Aubrey having swung her feet off of Basil. I wasn’t sitting far from him. “Well… you know what. That’s just the effect I have on people. I’m starting to get used to it.” I could tell that he smelled like her footsweat.

“Sunny… you and Basil can switch roles for once. I can cuddle my little crazy blonde boy while you keep working, right?” Aubrey wedged Basil under her, cradling him in her armpit, while he rested on her thighs.

“These PJs are custom-made… but how it works, actually is people have been donating money. They pay for copies of Basil’s pictures and videos…” Aubrey explained, yawning. She took up half the room. She had to go out back to use the bathroom – this home was simply obsolete at this point. “They pay for the videos, and it gets sent to some crazy clothing company… that just focuses on trying to keep up with my growth. Recently I’ve told them I don’t need more than two or three at a time… they still think they’re dealing with hyper-pheromone syndrome… there was something similar that described a couple of other girls… but I’m the only one who’s been like this… this big… and in a few months. I like the struggle to describe it…” Aubrey kicked a chair off to the side, as she stretched her legs. The entire house was beginning to resemble a wrecking side, furniture getting broken and shoved to the side by Aubrey’s growing body. “You know… I try to just get lost in this sex drive… this sense of lust. I know you do Sunny… but I would never have done something like this if I didn’t know what it could do. I still don’t know if it’s right. But I don’t care if it’s right… even if it’s something evil… if I can bring her back. Mari back.”

Basil nuzzled into Aubrey as she spoke these words of comfort. Soon, however, there was a sound of a TV turning on, as she clicked the remote.

“I guess we’re checking out what people are going to say before you try this thing out soon…” Basil said in a timid voice, nestled under Aubrey. She motioned towards me, indicating impatience, and I slid the banana pancakes I had made towards her. She shoveled them in, easily eating an entire pancake at a time. Her appetite had matched her growth – in all three dimensions.

“People are so easy to manipulate… I just bought an old talisman from a gypsy… that’s it… and once I did that, harvesting this energy was effortless. I barely had to do anything except put my body out there, with your pictures of course, Basil…” Aubrey sighed as she looked over at the two of us.

“You know it’s not going to work…” Basil finally said, interrupting the two of us, like he was cutting through with a knife. “It may sound stupid… as far as I’ve known, nobody’s been as huge as you Aubrey. Ever. But I think… if it could have been done, someone would have been brought back from the dead by now. It’s nice to think of. But it won’t work.”

“You know… it’s been nice fucking with you, Sunny… but even with all this energy… a part of me would like to live a halfway normal life… you know. With some sense of stability… growing keeps shaking this up… I. Well. Whatever. I’m taking over the school gym soon. I’m fifteen fucking feet tall. It’s the only place big enough for me to stay at… and I’m going to go ahead and I WILL fulfill the promise of this stupid token… I’m going to raise the dead.”

“What… does that look like?” Even nestled in Aubrey’s bulk, Basil looked distinctively uncomfortable.

“I don’t know.” Aubrey shrugged. “The only way to know is to find out. You can’t be such a wimp, Basil. The way she died was honestly pretty fucking STUPID anyway… so the same might as well be true for bringing her back.”

“So you bought something from a gypsy… and you think that’s going to work out… with no problems!?” Aubrey turned increasingly red, as Basil kept questioning him… surrounded by her pheromones. I wanted to agree with her. But they had somewhat less of an effect on Basil. “When you water a plant… you don’t do it too much if you have a cactus. You have to know what you’re doing… or it may not work out at all.” Aubrey looked down at Basil, completely irritated and red-faced.

“If you’re living off my donation money… you have no right to criticize me. My house. My rules. And besides… your behinds are good too… it might feel good if I headbutt them… for old times sake… in fact… it might be better than spanking you with my hands…” Aubrey held basil easily with both her hands, exerting some pressure to keep him flat on his back. And then she raised her head up, grinning down at Basil.

And she headbutt Basil right in the butt, forming a loud noise of flesh smacking against flesh. Basil yelled out in pain, which annoyed Aubrey even further.

“I apologized before for this… but this time, you’re the only one making me do this…” his flesh immediately turned red and raw, even on impact. After the one time, she turned to traditional spanking, letting her right hand lose on him.

SMACK! Basil yelled again.

“You really just need to be quiet. You have everything you need here.” Her hand kept flying. It didn’t even look like she was holding back.

SMACK.

SMACK.

“Basil… how long are we going to have to do this for!?!?” Aubrey cried out, clearly irritated. Basil quieted down… and I felt a sense of relief. It’s like she didn’t even understand. She was over ten times our size. We weren’t going to be able to do anything to her, even if we wanted to. Basil quieted down, his protests ceasing. Aubrey directed me to turn on the TV, positioned in the kitchen solidly against the wall, so that Aubrey could avoid crashing into it and destroying it with a single bump.

“Aubrey… the name of the girl who has grown larger than anyone else…” The news report continued. “Standing some fifteen feet tall… after being a normal height just months before… scientists… doctors… all… cannot explain what’s going on. Her growth has defined all science… and, at the same time, she has defined all social boundaries.

“Yeah… well you have to do what you have to do…” Aubrey grinned, looking at the announcer. “Most people who enforce social boundaries are hypocrites anyway. They all follow the rules until the exact moment it benefits them. That’s what I’ve seen from my family my whole life…” Aubrey’s stomach rumbled, even as she ate the pancakes. “There aren’t enough, Sunny. Cook faster.” Aubrey rubbed my head roughly with my hand. It came across as somewhat affectionate. But Aubrey had been willing to be rougher recently. Maybe it was nervousness with what she was about to do…

“But Aubrey knocked me down, shoving me into her thick thigh. Nearly instantly, I could feel my dick pressing into it with a sense of shame.

Don’t act that way just because my leg brushed you. Get back to work Sunny…” Aubrey giggled.

Still, the news went on in the background.

“Aubrey… she has been sending out pictures of herself. A crime. She has been destroying property… including this car here… a brand new jeep… she sat on just to show off for people, destroying $15,000 worth of property at once…”

“Wasn’t that jeep your aunt’s…” Basil spoke up, timidly.

“If you knew my family, Basil. You would know that they all need me to sit on their stuff. They’re a lot like yours. I mean… this fear of me, who hasn’t killed anyone. ALL OF THIS… is because adults are scared of two things. Anything out of the ordinary… and someone who’s better than them. That’s it. The feeling of that jeep slowly crumpling under my ass… I smiled. Lowering myself down. While they all watched. It was better than sex.” Aubrey concluded, slamming her fist on the ground in emphasis.

“I wonder if the neighbors can hear you…” Basil worried again. But Aubrey shrugged her shoulders, in an ‘I don’t fucking care’ gesture.

But the report continued. Aubrey wasn’t a brief note… she was the major focus of the local news. I had no doubt that she was on national news.

“And some people have even been theorizing that Aubrey is behind the strange sickness that has plagued the town. A new plague – centered on Faraway Town. A few anonymous reports have swollen to hundreds. Tiredness. Fatigue. Even difficulty staying awake… along with some people… regressing into themselves. Shrinking. These reports have been growing over the past days and weeks. At first it was a trickle… but it’s turning into a flood. And some of it may be connected to the amount of people reportedly obsessed with this overgrown teenage girl.”

“Because I need the energy. Sorry…” Aubrey continued her trend of talking to the TV. “Reporters are incredibly dumb… someone smarter has to be telling them that. But unless anyone knows about magic, I don’t think it should matter…” But Aubrey was paying full attention to the TV at this point. It didn’t slow down my cooking… my energy was somewhat sapped myself from earlier.

Aubrey had been providing milk to me… which appeared to freely negate her aura. But there was something that happened… without fail. When you orgasmed to Aubrey in her presence. I never realized it at the splash park… but Aubrey had left me a foot shorter from that spectacle. It was like my body poured itself into me… to allow me to keep orgasming again and again. And it went to Aubrey. I was only full-sized… pathetic as it was, because she gave it back to me.

“Scientists have been consulted… and Aubrey has remained largely cooperative. But still, all medical figures have been mystified. Should faraway Town have reason to worry… we turn here towards Aubrey’s mother, in an exculsive interview.” As I saw our giant boss/guardian/lover tense up, I wanted to shut off the TV that moment, immediately. But I left it on.

“I have given everything to raise her… even after her dad left us. All by myself!!!” The middle-age woman screamed into the camera. Alcohol had clearly had an effect on her. “I… I… wanted nothing more. Nothing more. Than to take care of her. And this disease… has turned her into someone she’s not!!!! Sending horrible pictures, disgusting pictures… everywhere!!! I just want my daughter back!!!” She howled.

Aubrey turned the TV down, letting it roll on.

“Everyone in my life… is as selfish as that. She knows she did nothing for me. She just doesn’t care. I can’t believe that’s what she looks like after getting all dolled up for TV… it’s sad…” I put another mound of pancakes in front of her. Aubrey swallowed several at a time, syrup and all, just grabbing them in her hands. Some syrup and crumbs dripped below, caking Basil’s hair. He didn’t seem to mind.

“I know…” Basil said. “It’s what I’ve always seen… but Sunny and I are just the same.”

Aubrey sighed. “At least it destroyed you… it’s a sign you have a conscience. That’s rare enough… I… I want to keep having a conscience. I know I’m better than what they’re saying on TV. They’re trying to get a big girl jail built right on that program. Just convert an old warehouse or something, and shackle me right in. But… whether this works. Or not. I want to be able to still be a normal person. As much as I can. A good person. After I at least try to bring Mari back. Sunny… you’ll be my little conscience, right?” She reached out a hand towards me. Awkwardly, I covered a single one of her fingers with my hand. There was so much strength within a single digit.

“Of course I will.” I promised. Even after her public spectacle… I didn’t think Aubrey was up to harming people. Surely… this disease… wouldn’t be a problem. I’d have Mari back. And everything would be okay. 

Chapter End Notes:
Let me know if you have any thoughts, or if there was a different direction you wanted me to go in, or any criticisms/compliments. I really would appreciate any extra reviews!