- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The winning commission from February, Flood wanted some Nero and Hakunon action in the Moon Cell, with a familiar, tiny Super AI to play with!
It was fun to write, even if I've never played CCC.  Really wish they'd either localize it or remake it.

How could this have happened?  Did she not plan everything well enough?  That couldn’t be, she was a Super AI, far more calculating, intelligent, and devilishly cute than any other in the entire Moon Cell.  But perhaps it was because of the irrationality of humans that she couldn’t predict, no matter how much information she acquired, that led to her defeat.


Or did she just not take the proper amount of time to thoroughly review everything that she did learn?  Well that was to be expected with all the other plans and machinations she had to keep track of in tandem with her official duties all while avoiding detection from the Moon Cell.  Maybe if she consumed a few more resources, even if she was nearing her limit, or if she could have made use of her other three daughters, things would have been different.


Geez…  What does thinking about ‘what ifs’ like a human accomplish now?  Honestly, Protea is too much trouble to deal with anyway and I wouldn’t have been able to take my eyes off Drop.  Ahh…  What a blunder.  Locked away in Imaginary Space, the rogue back-up program of the NPC Sakura Matou could do nothing as she waited in the queue of tasks the Moon Cell was processing for her deletion to be finalized.  Tossed out like a piece of trash, unwanted and forgotten…  Thinking of the one that caused the whole series of chain reactions that resulted in her creation in the first place, and the reason for trying to take over the Moon Cell, the purple-haired girl didn’t feel resentment or anger.


The brunette fought pathetically and desperately, scurrying around in an unsightly manner like a bug just trying to survive.  It was ugly and infuriating to watch, since all she had to do was wait in the old school building and everything would have been done for her.  But it was also beautiful.  Blindingly so.


Senpai should have made it back to the Near Side by now.  Smiling to herself, knowing the one she loved to the point of hatred and disdain would at least survive as the space she carved out in the Dark Side was erased, the rogue, super AI could face her deletion content in that.


“Witness, my Master!  Witness the greatness, the beauty, the power of Rome!”


Piercing the deafening silence of the void that shouldn’t, and technically doesn’t, exist, the voice of the blonde-haired Saber Servant that fought alongside the object of the AI’s affection rang in her ears.  Ughhh!  Seriously?  I have to remember that obnoxious Emperor in my final moments too?


“For I am Nero Claudius Caesar Augustus Germanicus, the dazzling rose that blooms as the world watches.  And just as all societies, all civilizations, all people lead back to Rome, I, as Rome itself shall lead my people back to where they belong!  Hear me, and obey.  By the wish of my Master, and by decree of the fifth Emperor of Rome, the Emperor of Roses, return to us, BB!”


“Would you pipe down and let me be deleted in peace, you…!”  As one prone to exposit lengthy and flowery speeches at the drop of a hat, the purple-haired AI knew that the Saber Servant could probably have continued to rant on and praise herself for hours if nobody stopped her.  But just in voicing her displeasure in having to hear the boisterous Emperor’s voice again, BB realized that she had a voice again to speak, and under her was something warm and soft!  The lightless, let darknessless, void that she had been trapped in was gone and she could see light beyond her closed eyelids and smell a sweet fragrance fill her lungs.  Huh?  I-I’m out of Imaginary Number Space?


“Umu!  As expected of the unbeatable cooperation between the ultimate beauty and the greatest Master, nothing is impossible for us!”  Laughing without reserve, BB was reluctant to open her eyes.


“Shhhh, Nero.  What if the Moon Cell finds out?”  Far more reserved in their celebration, the brunette that thwarted all the schemes and machinations that she was entangled in tried to quiet her Servant’s jubilation.  “And I know we have to hide her, but did you have to make her so small?”


Small?  Opening her eyes, BB immediately sat up in surprise as she saw the platform she was laying on had four tall, towering pillars that curled up over her and behind her was a vast sheet of white fabric that hung loosely off a gigantic body!  Wh-wha…  “What the hell is going on!”




After returning to the Near Side of the Moon Cell, as the winner of the Moon Cell Holy Grail War, Hakuno Kishinami was able to claim her prize of complete control over the Photonic Abyss, symbolized as a ring with three different colored gemstone set in it called the Regalia.  However, while she was supposed to lose all of her memories from her time at the Dark Side of the Moon Cell, Hakuno was able to recall one thing.  The purple-haired, self-proclaimed ‘devilish’ kouhai that had worked tirelessly to prevent her deletion.  While she knew BB had gone about it the wrong way, she did save her, and Hakuno didn’t want to let those good intentions be rewarded with being deleted.


While Nero was against it, not just because of the huge risk of so openly defying the Moon Cell but also all the trouble BB caused, she agreed to help her Master in the endeavor that she would have attempted with or without her.  With the Regalia, Hakuno could possibly access the Imaginary Number Space that BB was being held in and bring her to the Near Side much like how BB herself abducted and brought them to the Far Side, but that left the problem of the Moon Cell detecting the rogue AI and taking action.  Nero told her that she could hide BB’s code with her Imperial Privilege skill as she rescued the misguided AI, but seeing BB curled up in the palm of her hand barely an inch tall wasn’t how Hakuno thought the red-clad Servant would have accomplished this.


“Shhhh, Nero.  What if the Moon Cell finds out?  And I know we have to hide her, but did you have to make her so small?”  Holding out her hand to her Servant as she danced around her, the brunette felt the tiny girl in her hand begin to move.  She’s okay!  That’s grea-


“What the hell is going on!”  Looking around wildly at a scene she obviously wasn’t expecting, BB stared up at her in awe and fright.  “Senpai!?  How did you get so big?  And where are we?  What did you do?  I expect answers since you dragged me all the way here!”


Yeah, that’s the reaction I was expecting.  Bringing her hands a bit closer to her body again, Hakuno smiled happily to see the BB was since BB.  Her code hadn’t been altered, other than her size thanks to Nero, and her memories were still intact.  I suppose she is owed an explanation though.  Opening her mouth to speak, before the sentient NPC was able to begin to answer the demanding super AI, a finger came down on BB’s back, pressing her into Hakuno’s palm.


“Ohhooo~  What’s this?  You dare demand answers before thanking my Praetor for her daring and heroic rescue?  It seems a bit of punishment is in order for you, little BB.”  Playfully smug, Nero twisted her finger over the former enemy, turning her over to see the look on her face.  “Hmm?  What’s the matter, Miss ‘Queen of the Moon’?  Can you no longer force me to lift a single finger anymore?  How the mighty have fallen.”


Trapped under the weight and pressure of the Emperor’s finger, BB struggled to push it off of her, but the difference in size between them made it an impossible task.  Damn it!  I’m not the one who’s supposed to be toyed with!  If only I could drop her into Dog Space or Bug Space…  Grinding her teeth, BB pouted and turned her face away from the red Saber.  “Hmph.  Thank you for acting on your own and ‘rescuing’ me when I accepted being deleted?  If you want to stroke your own egos, then you can-whoa!?”


Pulling her hand away from her Servant and pressing it, and BB, against her chest, Hakuno turned to shield the rogue AI with her body.  “Nero, be nice.”


Sighing, the blonde could only smile at her Master.  There was no need for them to have stuck their necks out like that for BB, and if the Moon Cell found out they could be in big trouble, but it was worth it to see her happy.  That said, there was still something that needed to be done.


Placing a hand on her hip and leaning forward to give the girl a better view of her cleavage, Nero pointed a finger in Hakuno’s face with a coy smile.  “Master~  Have you forgotten your promise?  Since we succeeded, in spectacular fashion befitting an Emperor and her Praetor, I leave it to you to punish BB for her actions in the Dark Side of the Moon.  Now, how would you have her do to make amends?”


She didn’t have a counter or rebuttal for her Servant.  A promise was a promise, and despite how easily the Saber claimed it was to bring their adversary to the Near Side without the Moon Cell noticing, it was a herculean task that only looked easy in hindsight.  She owed it to Nero for working so hard for her sake, since she was against the idea at all.


“R-Right…  Well, seeing how she is so small…  Um, I can get her to…”  Looking around for something, nothing came to her mind since their throne room was a vaulted space of obsidian and marble, with red and gold tapestries hanging on the walls and a thin red carpet leading from the doors to the throne on the opposite side of the room.  There was nothing else around, other than each other.  Looking down at the floor, she shifted her weight on her bare feet and wiggled her toes as she thought when she was struck by a flash of inspiration.  Bending down, she dropped BB off onto the floor between her feet and stood back up.  “I’ll have her run.”




Pressed into the modest, soft breast of the NPC responsible for her creation, BB was both humiliated and happy with the protective gesture.  It should have been her to protect, torment, break and care for her senpai, not the other way around.  But, if she could turn things around, it was worth the momentary embarrassment.


However, once she was placed on the floor, she looked up at the gigantic girl in a simple white dress and from her angle she was able to see right up to the brunette’s plain white panties!  Ahh!  Senpai, you are so cute and innocent!  Mentally squealing in delight at the lucky pervert moment, it was short lived.


 “I’ll have her run.”


Hearing her say that, BB’s view of the girl’s panty clad undercarriage was replaced by the imposing underside of Hakuno’s foot as she hovered it over her.  Huh?


“If you don’t run, I’m going to step on you, BB.”  Playfully giggling, Hakuno slowly lowered her foot towards her!


S-Senpai’s serious!  Even if it sounded like Hakuno was only playing and wouldn’t actually harm her, this wasn’t the type of treatment she could allow herself to be subjected to.  The brunette’s sole was sweaty and it’s odor was quickly tainting the air around her.  Turning to the closest edge of the massive foot, BB ran as fast as she could, just barely escaping being stepped on by diving through the area her arch was, which gave her the bit more space she needed.  Ha!  I made it!


Tilting her head into view, Hakuno looked down and saw the purple-haired girl getting to her feet next to her food.  “Oh, it seems I missed.  Well, let’s try again.”  Grinning, she raised her other foot and positioned it over the rogue AI.


Her victory short lived as she was blanketed in the shadow of the giantess’ other foot, BB just ran as fast as she could before Hakuno even started to lower it.  This gave her plenty of time to clear the area of impact, and looking behind her as she continued to sprint away, she saw Hakuno lift her other foot to take another playful step towards her!  Thankfully, being the superior AI that she is, her Endurance parameter was beyond the silly grading system typically assigned to lesser data constructs… or at least it should have been since, while it was very gradual, have avoiding just a couple steps from the giggling and playful Hakuno she felt her breathing becoming more and more labored.  Huh?!  Wait, what is this?  A patch?  A nerf?  No, no, no!  I was the perfect BB-chan, there was no need for the admin, which was me, to alter my stats!  Even if the capabilities of a Servant were leagues better than that of a human’s, having limits at all wasn’t something BB was used to anymore.


“BB!  BB-chan!  Come back and let me step on you~”  Innocently chasing her, Hakuno seemed to be enjoying herself, picking up the pace at which she stepped and increasing the force of each one.  The last step almost got her hair under a toe, which made BB run even faster, but the next step came so fast and heavy that, while she just barely avoided it, the blast of air rushing out from under the giant foot knocked her off balance.


Rolling across the floor, BB had just enough time to flip over on her back to try and get up before she saw a wall of foot flesh coming crashing down on her.  Th-This isn’t my Bug Space and it's not me stepping on Senpai!  This is all wrong!


The oppressive weight and heat relentlessly spread through her body and the smell was more intense than what she had been experiencing.  Her clothes and skin got soaked in sweat and to make matters worse, she was squished in a way that made her mouth open.  Across her tongue, she tasted the salty liquid produced by Hakuno’s body and when her mouth filled to capacity, she had to swallow just to breathe.  It was repulsive and disgusting… yet because it was her beloved one, she’d never admit out loud that she kind of liked it.




With how smooth and flat the floor was, any little bump or foreign object that found its way under her soles would immediately register to the brunette.  So when she felt the tiny BB’s body press up into the bottom of her foot, she stopped mid-stride and giggle and looked down.  “Oh…  Oops, I stepped on her.”  Controlling the pressure so she didn’t crush the vulnerable AI, which would invalidate all the trouble and effort she and her Servant went through to save her, she slowly raised her foot and felt the tiny girl’s body stick to her sole a bit.  After getting a bit off the ground, the purple-haired girl fell off, laying defeated as she moved her foot away and crouched down.  “Sorry, BB.  I promise I didn’t rescue you just to torment you…  I just got a little carried away.”


Though half-hearted, since she did enjoy herself a bit, the apology wasn’t disingenuous.  Hakuno just wasn’t a malicious person, and BB knew it.  “Hmph!  I bet you enjoyed it though.”


“Y-Yeah… just a bit.”  She didn’t even hesitate, reaching down to pick the tired girl up.  “But you would have too.”


“Of course I would have!  I planned-”  Not denying that she would have done the same if the positions were reversed, she didn’t get to finish her thought as she was snatched up off the floor before Hakuno could pick her up.


Held up in front of the beaming smile of the fifth Roman Emperor, BB let out a squeaky yelp as she was dropped without warning, straight into the valley of Nero’s chest.  Before she or Hakuno could react, the Saber Servant pressed her lovely mounds of femininity together, trapping the shrunken AI between them.


“Fufufu.  Umu umu, unlike my Praetor, I am enjoying myself greatly, BB.  After all the headaches you’ve put us through, I intend to have you make it up to both of us as much as possible.”  Squeezing and rubbing her full, larger than average breasts together, forcing the struggling AI deeper into their embrace, Nero happily and unabashedly admitted her intentions.  But for the flamboyant, expressive and honest Saber, anything less would be uncharacteristic.  “Though, would this even be considered a punishment?  To be wrapped up in this perfect bosom of mine?  How do you like their softness?  Though it pains me to admit it, yours were far larger than mine, but in all other categories it is clear who the victor is!”


She could feel BB struggle to free herself, sometimes seeing a gloved hand breach through the tight crevice she had made, but it was easy to make futile such efforts.  Pulling her breasts apart momentarily only to bring them crashing back together as the shrunken AI lost her grip and fell further into her cleavage, Nero effortlessly trapped and tormented her former tormentor with a satisfied smile on her face.


“Ah…  How blessed you must be, BB.  Surely even Venus herself would admit to the perfection that has graced mine chest.  Oh, that’s right…  As I recall, you referred to your own bosom as being, and I quote, ‘certified Dangerous-Cup sized’, did you not?  Umu, I’ll not disagree with your assessment.  Though your Alter Ego of Love and Hate, Passionlip, had an even more bountiful buxom body, you could weaponize your chest too if you wished.  But mine?  Mine is a chest, a body, that captivates the heart, ignites passions and invokes envy!”  Looking up from her breast, Nero saw her Master stare as she continued to play with the shrunken girl, unable to look away.  Ahn!  Master, yes!  Stare to your heart’s content and feel free to ravage my body should your lust be too much to contain.  Fufufu, or perhaps I should take the initiative.  Ahh…  Her breasts swelling and nipples stiffening as her arousal grew, the flames of passion licked at her womanhood as she imagined taking the NPC-turned-Wizard to their bedchambers and sharing an intimate affair between the three of them.  Or they could leave BB out of their first night together.  “Wars would be fought, countries would fall to ruin and Rome would collapse in the struggle to monopolize these breasts of mine that are now exclusively focusing on embracing you.  Is it not an honor?  To be able to touch such ‘Apocalyptic-Cup’ breasts?  Fufufufu!”


Though long winded and overly detailed, as Nero’s speeches and just general speaking mannerisms often are, Hakuno could neither look away nor tell her Servant to stop.  Nero had never been shy about wanting to share her body with her once their relationship progressed past that of Master and Servant fighting together.  She had plenty of experiences of the Saber’s chest pressing against her on and off the battlefield, so she knew how soft they were from experience, but seeing how fluidly they squashed, squished and molded around the tiny girl caught between them, she felt her cheeks light up with warmth.  They do look really soft…  I kind of want to sleep on them.




‘Apocalyptic-Cup’!?  Don’t copy me like that!  I’ll sue!  It was humiliating enough to be tossed about between breasts that were supposed to be smaller than hers, but at this size even Elizabeth Bathory or her daughter Meltryllis would outclass her in mass alone.  To make matters worse though, like Hakuno before, any time the pressure Nero was applying to her was about to become painful, she’d let up and jiggle her chest in another way.  The Red Saber was holding back, wanting to only tease and humiliate her a bit, but not hurt her.  This ditzy, loud, narcissus of an emperor.  Even she’s not trying to hurt me.  Damn it…  I was their enemy not too long ago.  Why would they risk the Moon Cell’s ire to rescue me?


It was the fundamental base logic of the original Sakura’s code that was unable to process a complex emotion that led to her creation in the first place.  But even still, because she was an AI, even a Super AI, BB couldn’t fully understand what love truly meant to humans.  While Hakuno may have also been an NPC, her data was copied from an actual human on Earth, so she was able to express and act on illogical emotions, and Nero was the walking, talking, boasting embodiment of inhibition.  So while they had to take measures to ensure the Moon Cell didn’t realize what they did, even those were taken into consideration for her rather than themselves.


The motion in which Nero massaged her with her breasts altered, reducing the pressure and shifting her forward a bit.  BB still had no real control herself, as the marshmallowy soft flesh pushed her along, but not being trapped in the boastful blonde’s breasts was preferable to being crushed on all sides by their heft and weight.


Falling out of a small gap and catching herself on the white fabric covering the Saber’s chest, the purple-haired girl was finally able to sigh a breath of relief.  Geez, between Senpai’s foot and Nero’s boobs, I’m soaked in sweat…  eww.  Unable to spare a hand to pinch her nose, BB looked up towards the hem of Nero’s open-chest dress.  Fresh ai-ahhh!


Not paying attention as the energetic emperor continued to fondle herself, BB was ripped from her perch as the mammaries shifted behind her, dragging and sliding her across their smooth surface.  Trying to grab onto anything, BB found a hold of something sticking out from Nero’s breast and clung to it tightly, not wanting to fall off as the self-molestation Nero was inflicting on herself continued.


Come ooooooon!  Knock it off alrea-Am I holding onto her nipple?  Just as she registered what her bastion of respite truly was, something pressed into her back through the fabric of the blonde’s outfit.  BB’s face sunk into the stiffer flesh of the giantess’ areola and teat, unable to breathe as Nero gave her breast a couple squeezes.  Knock it off!  Opening her mouth, she tried to bite down on the soft nub rubbing her face, but her jaw strength didn’t even register to her tormentor!  Worse yet, she couldn’t push the flesh out of her mouth, so she was stuck with a mouthful of nipple.


Even though it couldn’t have been for more than a couple minutes or so, the heat, sweat and pressure made the experience feel like Nero had been playing with her for hours before the pressure let up and the fabric was pulled away for the gigantic breast so a pair of fingers came down to grab and pull her out.  The cool, fresh air was refreshing, both on her heated up body and filling her lungs as she panted from the exhausting experience.




“Alright, Praetor.  Now that we’ve rescued BB and had a bit of fun with her, it is time that we see to your duties as the sovereign of SE.RA.PH.”  Nero said with no small hint of disappointment in her voice.  “Our realm expands by the day and new areas are constantly being generated.  As the one who must rule over these lands, it is important that you be aware of each one’s characteristics and importance.”


Coughing to compose herself, with a slight blush lingering on her face, Hakuno shyly looked away from her Servant.  “Y-Yes, I guess you’re right.


“Umu!  Now,” smiling happily, Nero held out BB to the brunette, “hide our little BB someplace safe and we can be off on our da-uh… I mean, off to patrol your new lands.  Alone.  Together.”


While it was a Freudian slip, it wasn’t entirely inaccurate since the passionate Servant considered everything they did together as a means to deepen their relationship.  By this point, Hakuno had given up on trying to correct that since she also wanted to live together with her Servant.  “A-Alright…”  Taking the purple-haired girl from her thought, Hakuno blushed nervously as she held BB immobile in her fingers.  So long as either of us keep BB close, she should be hidden from the Moon Cell… and keeping her out in the open like this is a bit dangerous.  Given her personality, BB might not like that we’ll have to hide her away most of the time… but it’s got to be better than being deleted, right?


Despite still having reservations about what she had to do, Hakuno hardened her resolve.  She decided to save BB against Nero’s better judgement, and now that she had the Saber conspire to help her defy the Moon Cell, she couldn’t afford to hesitate.


“J-Just try to not move too much, okay BB?”




Held by the shoulders between her Senpai’s fingers, BB couldn’t break free as she looked up at the conflict and embarrassment on Hakuno’s face.  Why do I have a bad feeling about being ‘hidden’ from the Moon Cell?  Wh-Where exactly is Hakuno-senpai supposed to hide me in that simple dress?  I don’t see any pock…  However, as she was considering that, the brunette holding her decided to follow through on her action, and began to lower BB down her body while pulling up the hem of her dress to expose her bright, pure white panties, dampened slightly.  …ets?  N-No no no.  S-Senpai can’t be serious… can she?


Burning red with embarrassment, BB watched was the thin cloth barrier was slid aside as she was brought closer and closer to the moist, dripping sex.  Despite the hesitance, it looked and smelt like Hakuno was excited by what was to come.  The mounds of her vulva puffed out from the constrictive material and the strong aroma of her nectar filled the Super AI’s nose and lungs.  Whether it was the pure potency of the pheromones packed into her sexual fluids or the intense emotions that BB felt for the kind-hearted girl, BB felt a sense of peace wash over her, even if she was still trying to escape the grip bringing her closer and closer to the engorged folds.


W-Wait, wait Senpai!  I-I’m not ready for that just yet…  B-B-But then again…  I’m n-n-not against it.  Her emotions throwing her mental processors into disarray, BB could only stare as she was pressed into the salivating slit of the object of her affection, dragged up and down it as Hakuno’s body tensed up from her touch.  She didn’t even bother closing her mouth, though the thought had occurred to her to do so before her head slipped into the wet crevice.  Tasting her senpai’s lust, BB stopped resisting as she drank her fill.  S-Sen~pai~!  Her mind melting from the sweet flavor, the purple-haired girl was slowly pushed and pulled up into the tight entrance to Hakuno’s sacred place.


Wrapped up in the warm, moist tunnel, the embrace was powerful, comfortable and filled with love and affection.  She couldn’t move as the fingers against her feet plunged her as deep as they could and retreated, leaving her in a new darkness, all alone.


The heated, rippling walls coiled around her, pulling her deeper still as she heard the distant sound of her senpai’s heart beat increasing by the second.  More viscous fluids poured out of the flesh surrounding her, and unlike the sweat of Hakuno’s foot or Nero’s breast, this thick nectar didn’t just soak her body and clothes, it drenched and violate her, leaving no part of her not permeated in the brunette’s essence.


Trying to move her arms or kick with her legs, BB was too weak to resist the contractions of the narrow passage she involuntarily traveled up.  Senpai…  Oh, Senpai…  Ufufufu,  Senpai to the right of me, Senpai to the left.  I’m surrounded by Senpai.  Her head all funny and fuzzy from the potent flavors and scents entering her body and molesting her mind, BB gave herself over to the pleasure and let Hakuno’s body bring her deeper still.  Soon, her head was pressing up against an even narrowing, squishy opening deep in Hakuno’s vaginal canal, but it didn’t seem like she could get through it easily.  Senpai’s cervix?  H-Have I reached Senpai’s most precious place?  Ahhhn, oh Senpai, a-are you inviting me in?  Into your womb?  The orifice strained against the crown of her head, trying to expand over her as the muscles of Hakuno’s sex pushes up on her to get her through.  Y-Yes Senpai.  Come on, bring me to your deepest depths!


Unlike the unfeeling void of the Imaginary Number Space, awaiting a cold, calculating force to get around to deleting her, BB could hear the sounds of Hakuno’s body, smell her scent, enjoy her taste and feel her heat.  She wasn’t alone or unloved this time, she was with her beloved senpai.  And a much more comfortable holding area was waiting for her…


…but also more sticky and wet.




Adjusting her panties to cover her sex again, Hakuno rubbed her belly a bit as she felt BB slide a bit further into her and smiled.  You’ll be safe in there, BB, and I’ll bring you out to play every now and then.  Though… just keeping you inside of me sounds appealing too.  Releasing the hem of her dress, Hakuno smiled predatorily just thinking of living the rest of her day with the warm little Super AI tucked away in her body with nobody but Nero the wiser.  Looking at her wetted fingers, she licked her lips and was about to bring them up to her mouth when a different set of slender, soft lips clamped around them!


Licking the digits in her mouth thoroughly, holding her Master’s wrist so she couldn’t pull away from her, Nero savored the first taste of her Master that she had ever gotten.  Ah, Master!  Not even Ambrosia would taste as fine as the nectar of your flower.  The Gods must be green with envy that I and I alone get to enjoy such a wine as sweet as this.  While happily cleaning the brunette’s fingers though, Nero’s brow furrowed a bit when she realized that she wasn’t the only one to get to taste her Master.  “Praetor!  How absolutely audacious of you!  To make myself, one who is desired by all, to feel jealousy for the first time in my life!  Magnificently done, though quite vexing of an emotion.  But of course, you must know I cannot let it stand, do you not?”  Dramatically twirling and predating around the confused Master, Nero swept Hakuno off her feet and carried her out of their throne room.


“Huh?  Wh-What?  N-Nero?”  Confused, embarrassed and thoroughly aroused, Hakuno clung to her Servant as she jumped out of their palace and fell towards the city below.  “Nero!?  What are you doing?”


Laughing proudly, as they landed the red-clad Saber ran with superhuman speeds towards the edge of their gloriously recreated and renovated Roman capital.  “Master.  As it happens, I am a jealous, jealous woman.  Seeing you tuck BB away has kindled the flames of envy in my heart in a way I’ve very rarely experienced.  But as the magnanimous emperor that I am, I shall allow for you, my Master, my Praetor, my beloved, to make me feel this way.  However!”  Jumping to clear the city walls, the blonde beamed a dazzling smile at the shocked brunette.  “You must allow me to hide BB sometimes as well.”  Just remembering the unintentional face of pure bliss and pleasure that her Master made as she slowly shoved the troublesome AI into her womanhood had her curious.  Was it truly that enjoyable?  She had to experience it herself.


Understanding what her Servant meant now, Hakuno giggled as they landed and nodded her head.  “Of course.  It feels better than I thought it would.”  That’s right.  She couldn’t keep BB all to herself.  She swore to share her life with her devoted Servant, and having BB enter into her was something Nero needed to experience as well.  Rubbing her abdomen over the spot where she felt the tiny AI, she was sure in time BB would come to enjoy it too.  Though from the light licks she felt from the girl, it seemed like she already did.


“Excellent!  Then, let us be off to explore your new lands, and tonight I shall eat and drink of you to quell the flames that threaten to consume my being!”  Boldly declaring her intentions, Nero increased their speed even more now that they cleared the city limits and ran along the land faster than any animal or vehicle could reasonably achieve as they approached the speed of sound.


Her face bursting into a deep crimson, Hakuno didn’t even know how to respond.  Though the image of the beautiful blonde smiling up at her with those gorgeous emerald eyes from between her legs, not a stitch of clothing between the two of them did flash through her mind.  Clinging to her Servant, the only reply she could give was, “Dummy…”


Taking this for the confirmation it was, Nero’s jubilant face lit up even more.  “Umu!  Umu, umu, umu!  Look forward to tonight then, Dar~ling!”


Together, they had a new world to rule and relationship to deepen.


And a little secret to keep and share between them.

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a subscriber of my SubscribeStar.  Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next ($1), access to stories at least one week before they become available publicly ($3), getting any available deleted scenes and notes for fully finished stories ($6), and entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000 word commission from me ($10)!

https://subscribestar.adult/nrawk-s-little-big-stories

Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:

https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282