- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Another commission from Misty Phantom, this time best Pokégirl, Hex Maniac, getting the BBW treatment!  There was a lot going on and scenes to balance in this one, but it was fun to get her just right.




Nobody understood.  Nobody even tried to understand.  


Humans are social creatures?


Who said that?  Such a blanket statement is flawed in it’s absolution.  Isn’t everybody supposed to be unique?  Then why can’t anybody understand that she wants to be left alone?  If they can’t understand her interests they should just leave her alone, not try and get her to change.


But that was all about to change.  In the darkness of her room, lit only by candles made of a special wax and a particular substance for its wick, the teen girl with long, black, unruly hair in a long black dress finished packing her big backpack.  Fastening the buckles and tightening the straps, she looked at the old tome open on her bed, the pages showing an ancient map that was only visible in the eerie purple glow of her special candles.


“Once I find the power spot…”  Her creepy giggling turning into a quiet cackle, her research was about to pay off.  All that was left was getting to the point on the map where five rivers came together, deep in untamed wilderness.



5 Months Later


In the middle of a sea of trees, surrounded by tall mountains and untouched by the modern age, stood a great tree, towering over all the forest.  Its canopy rivaled even mountain tops, which was far too unnatural, yet here the Great Tree stood.  And pulling herself up over the edge of the crown of the unidentifiable tree, a young woman, dripping in sweat with leaves and twigs sticking out of her hair, flopped over onto her back.  Panting no just because of the physical effort it took to climb the thick, daunting trunk, but also because of the thinner atmosphere of the altitude she was now at, the once fair-skinned girl stared up at the branches that reached further still into the sky.


Her tanned skin was mostly visible as the tattered strips of fabric that were left from her black dress were used to cover her breasts and crotch, though the majority of her toned rear was on display for the no other humans around to see.  She hadn’t seen another human face for months, only running into wild Pokémon as she ventured through dense forests, climbed tall mountains and navigated rough rivers to reach her destination.


This is it.  I can feel it!  Breathing deeply, it wasn’t just the air she was drawing into her body, but the mysterious energy welling up from the base of the Great Tree.  It eased the soreness of her muscles and calmed her mind.  If merely resting in this power can energize me so much, just how much power will I have once I attune myself to it?!  Her fatigue fading quickly, the muscular girl sat up, rubbing her well defined abs as the feeling of hunger faded.  Looking around, she was the only thing around.  Not even the multitude of Pokémon she passed on the way up climbed this high, so she was all alone.  Finally.  The peace and quiet I’ve always wanted to practice my craft in.


Grinning, she walked over to the center of the tree’s crown and closed her eyes, allowing the energy of the world to fill and saturate every fiber of her being.



7 Years Later


“I…  I did it…?”  Opening her eyes, the dark-haired girl can no longer feel any resistance in the flow of mystical energy into her body.  It had been years since she last needed to eat or sleep, she only recently didn’t even need to breathe, but now her life was tied to the Eternal Well Spring, the font of infinite energy that, unlike other power spots, remained stationary and never waned in potency.  It no longer mattered where in the world she went, she was immortal and unaging, linked to the very planet itself!  “I DID IT!”


Jumping up in excitement, she hopped around a bit, her bare breasts, plump ass and bloated belly all jiggling in the crisp air.  Her clothes completely disintegrated years ago, but since she had to remain stationary for most of her time attuning to the energy flowing into her, neither her nudity nor the extra pounds she had packed on bothered her at all.  Patting the wobbly belly flab that was as soft as her fat-inflated breasts, she shrugged her shoulders.  It wasn’t like she was trying to impress anyone and her physical health no longer mattered.


“Well… I suppose I should make sure nobody comes barging into my home first.”


Calling upon magical powers far beyond anything she had controlled before, the occult enthusiast was surprised at how little effort it took to bathe the entire forest and surrounding mountains with her enchantment.  She covered the area as easily as covering the palm of her hand with a breath and could feel the presence of every living creature in the forest through the flow of the wind.  Pokémon going about their lives without a care in the world, various flora thriving in the unpolluted environment and…


“Huh?  Are those… people?”  Sensing a small group of women near the base of the Great Tree, her tree, the newly immortal girl could tell they were here to survey the land and possibly settle a new region here.  “And they want to bring more people?!  I came here to get away from people!”


Her frustration boiling up after all the hard work she had done to isolate herself from the world, the magically powerful girl took a bit of solace in that, because of the potency of magic in the area, the women’s technology wasn’t able to contact anyone beyond the mountains.  Her enchantment would hide this valley from humans now, veiling its location and subtly guiding them around it so she would never be found again.  However, the dozen or so women camping at the base of her home couldn’t be allowed to go back and tell people about what they saw.


Well, she probably could let them go, after altering their memories a bit like she did to all the people that knew her before she left, but…




It wasn’t worth the trouble, this location.  Sure, there were plenty of resources to be found here, but it was impossible to navigate, and the surveying team had been wandering for days trying to leave.  At the very least, the tree at the center of the forest made for a good landmark and base camp, but they needed to find a way out of the creepy valley, or they’d be forced to live here.  Not even the Pokémon with Teleport that they brought in case of an emergency could leave the area, instead ending up at the base of the unnaturally tall tree.  It was just… bizarre.


As they were checking their supplies and equipment for one more try to leave the forest before resting for the day though, in the blink of an eye they were no longer standing on dirt and mud surrounded by vibrant vegetation.  Instead, they were standing on unnaturally flat and smooth wood, with what looked like thick trunks of ridiculously tall trees all around them.  But most concerning was the towering figure casting them in her shadow.


The girl was naked and from the smell coming from her hadn’t had a bath in weeks.  She was a few pounds heavier than healthy, with a slight paunch to her gut, large, soft looking breast and thighs that pressed together like dough doing little to hide the tangled mess of hairs growing from her crotch.  Her long, dark hair was matted and full of twigs and leaves, so she had obviously been trapped here longer than they had, but most concerning was the gleeful look on her face.  A crooked smile with a bit of drool running down the corner of her mouth, she was breathing heavily and sweating profusely, but it didn’t look like she had done anything physical to exert herself.  And her eyes.  The swirling pattern of her irises was fascinating, captivating, and terrifying.  She wasn’t looking at them like people.  She hadn’t said a word yet, but every woman there knew they had just become this gigantic woman’s property.


“J-Just h-h-had to c-come into m-m-my home, my sanctum, a-a-and try t-t-to bring m-more people here, didn’t you.”  Despite the vast difference in size between them, the girl spoke with a pronounced stutter and couldn’t keep looking at them directly.  She turned from them a bit, showing them her plump ass, glancing back at them over her shoulder.  “W-W-Well I w-won’t let you!  M-M-My home is off l-limits and n-now nobody w-w-will find this p-place ever again.”


For as unbelievable of a claim that might have been to the women a couple weeks ago, after becoming stuck in an enchanted forest and now standing only inches tall to a gigantic woman mooning them and blanketing them with her stench, it had too much validity to it.  If she was the one that brought them before her, she could probably keep people from approaching her home too.


“B-But we-”  One girl began to speak, only for a cloud of smoke to erupt from her body and in her place stood a massive phallus facsimile.


Crackling eerily, the woman turned back around and picked up the girthy object, revealing wiry hairs sticking out from her armpits and increasing the potency of the odor polluting the fresh air immensely.  “B-But back home, p-p-people t-tried to t-t-tell me that i-it’s important to ‘experience t-the warmth of o-others’ occasionally.  A-A-And after y-years out h-here, I f-f-finally understand that a b-bit.”  Spreading her legs unashamedly over them, rivers of sickeningly sweet fluids ran down her inner thighs and dripped from the tangled mess of hairs covering her womanhood as she pressed the tip of the sex toy into her sex.  “A-And she’s s-still v-very warm.”


Petrified, the other women were forced to watch as the girl slowly took inch after inch of the large adult toy into her pussy, only they knew that she had used her strange powers to turn their teammate into the object.  At least, that’s what she was implying.  She had turned their newest member into a dildo and was using her right in front of them!  The thing was thicker than her wrist and almost as long as her forearm, but she was taking it up her pussy like it was nothing.


Pushing the base enticing up into her, the woman pulled her fingers out of her sex, dripping with her arousal, and she smiled down at them.  “Now, f-for rest o-of my t-t-toys.”  With a glance, more of the women burst into a cloud of smoke and objects were left in their place.  She made two into dumbbell piercings for her nipples and inserted them without issue and another became a stud with a tassel that she put through her clitoris.  Her moans were getting more and more animalistic with every one of them she transformed, and her face was beet red, dripping with sweat.


There were still eight of them left, but any attempt to flee was met with swift and uncompromising retribution, as more than half of them tried to flee and simultaneously turned into a string of connected beads.  The dark-haired girl wasted no time grabbing them, and got on her hands and knees with her wide rear in the air.  She had forgone speaking anymore, and just cackled and moaned as she slowly inserted the former women into her hairy, disgusting asshole.  One, then two, followed by a third and fourth.  The first one would have been a couple inches wide to her, with each one getting bigger and bigger until she got to the fifth, which was a bit bigger than her fist!  But that didn’t slow her down at all, as she almost effortlessly sucked the biggest bead into her dark, filthy bowels and had to grab the toy she had shoved up her salivating cunt as it began to slip out.


Shoving the thick dildo back in her, there were only three women left.  Sitting with her legs extending to either side of her new property, she picked one of them up and transformed her into a conical object with a thin shaft connecting it to a circular base.  Like all the other objects she created, it was a sex toy of huge proportions, a plug used to block the end of one’s bowel.  Bringing it up to her lips, she licked and kissed it almost affectionately, then slid it between her breasts and giggled.  “When I’m d-done using the o-others, it’ll be y-y-your turn.”


Watching as her entire team was being transformed into perverted items to satisfy a, by all accounts, girl with such extreme social anxiety that she ran from society to live in the middle of nowhere, the forewoman was powerless as the chubby giantess grabbed her last team member and transformed her into a pair of large, fabric cups connected by straps and pressed them up against her breasts.  Struggling with it a bit, the mysterious Witch of the Forest adjusted her doughy boobs in the article of clothing until it was comfortable, then groped herself in satisfaction.  Despite her messy appearance, she had made sure the bra she transformed the girl into was very elegant, with a spiderweb design in the silken material.


“T-That just l-leaves y-you, little L-Leader person.”  As the woman reached for the last member of the survey team, she wasn’t sure if it was accidental or intentional that she had been left for last, but the woman seemed to suggest it was her plan all along.


Then, her vision was clouded over with smoke but instead of nothingness like she was expecting, the darkness cleared and a gigantic hand was grabbing her, picking her up!  She could feel it too, and hear the wind in the leaves.  But most worryingly, she could both smell and taste the sweat on the woman’s hands as her new form absorbed it!  Was this how it was for the rest of her team?  The girl in her pussy forced to taste the woman’s pussy juices and the girls up her ass choking on her waste?


Was there anything any of them could do to escape?




Slipping on the dark purple panties that used to be the forewoman of the survey team, the girl pulled her up to wedge the material deep in her butt crack and giggled as she sensed the distress run through her mind.  Each of the intruders did once they realized they were aware their senses were intact, but this was their punishment for trespassing in her home.  If anybody was ever unfortunate enough to slip past her ward and enter her home, a similar fate would be waiting for them.


Clenching her abdominal muscles a bit, she was able to squeeze out a loud fart while keeping her beads in place as a welcoming present to her new panties.  She was going to have to get used to it anyway, since all of her clothes had deteriorated already.


Now…  I suppose I should make a nice little home for myself.  Gripping her hand firmly against her crotch to make sure her fluids wetted her panties, the occultist began to use her magic to manipulate the position of branches and mold the wood of the Great Tree, her new, private home.



??? Years Later


She didn’t know how long it had been.  The days, weeks, months and years stopped meaning anything when the seconds became excruciating, especially when the deranged woman that captured and transformed her and her team had yet to ever take her off even once.  Day in and day out, she was wrapped around and stretched across the fattening woman’s ever expanding ass while the doughy thighs and protruding gut swelled around her.  And yet her form stayed intact, even if it felt like she was stretched to her limits every day.


Formerly the leader of her surveying team, she was always conscious and could see, hear, feel, smell and taste everything around her.  This included the hairy, unwashed, fat pussy the dark-haired woman pulled her flush against, even while ‘researching’, whatever it was she could study without ever leaving the gigantic tree she made her home in.  She was envious of her teammates, at least the ones turned into sex toys and thus left alone for large stretches of time, since she had been worn, dirtied and left unwashed all the time.  Forced to experience the stench of her owner’s body odor as well as the putrid farts that loudly echoed from her deeply hidden anus and taste the nasty mixture of sexual fluids and leftover urine from her improperly wiping after relieving herself, death was a mercy she could only wish for.


She couldn’t move or speak, only watch and listen to the woman go through the cycles of pleasuring herself, sleeping, eating and conducting magical experiments.  There was nothing else to even attempt to keep her or her team sane, as they were roughly used to perform their duties.  The witch no longer even referred to them as ‘intruders’, ‘invaders’, or even mockingly called them ‘girls’ anymore.  But were they even people anymore?


How much time had passed?  More than their previous life times?  If so, if they had ‘lived’ longer as the possessions of this deranged woman than human… which was their true lives?


As she felt… one of the girls, the one who was transformed into a mighty and well-used phallus, grind against her side as the woman fulfilled her sexual desire once again, the former leader was forced to soak up more liquid lust, regaining the mobility in the crusted over sections of her body as the wetness loosened her up.


If only she could break… or if she had been lucky enough to be transformed into something that could have been lost, like two of the anal beads that were never recovered when they broke, simply replaced.  As the massive, obese body shook in orgasm and the slick sex toy was buried into the squirting quim, she was pulled over the drooling slit, trapping her subordinate in the musty, hot hell.




Inhaling deeply after yet another satisfying but unfulfilling pleasure session, the dark-haired magic user let out a long, dreary sigh.  Patting her pussy through her panties, she rolled over onto her back to let her gut’s weight hold it in place.  Maybe I should bathe sometime soon…  How long had it been again?  She could smell her body odor in the air, but it didn’t bother her at all.  She was used to it long before she left her old life behind.  Catching her breath, she looked at the bra struggling to keep her fat-inflated breast from bouncing around.  It had served her well and had a pretty design to it and even matched her panties!  She typically didn’t care about matching her underwear, so it was funny how the only set she had left suited each other.  Where did I even get them from?  Well, it shouldn’t matter, not with my magic making sure they don’t wear out.


Rolling over, she purred happily as the foreign objects in her womanhood and ass shift, but no matter how much she masturbates or researches for, in the nearly six decades since she made the Eternal Well Spring hers something felt… off.  Even as her body/fat percentage rose steadily, she was in the perfect state of health thanks to her magic and could pleasure herself well enough.  But something was missing, and she couldn’t figure it out.


Am I just bored?  Other than experimenting and researching new spells, there’s nothing else for me to do here…  With a bit of magical assistance, she sat up and looked around her home.  Simple and efficient, she barely even had partitions separating the areas where she prepared and ate food, slept, researched, and went to the bathroom, and the areas where she’d wash up or clean her clothes were covered in moss and re-grown over.  It was more than enough for her, yet it felt… empty.  Am I lonely?  It’s been so long, and I haven’t interacted with anyone since I left home.


It was an unexpected development, yet the emptiness in her heart wasn’t something she had to deal with before.  Even when she didn’t want it, other people and her parents kept trying to barge into her life.  How could she be wanting the same thing now?  Were her parents actually right about something?


Parents, hm…?  Unable to even recall what her parents looked like, she looked down at her large belly and rubbed it a bit.  “I think I saw something about a pregnancy spell in that tome somewhere.”  Going over to her study area, she flipped through her book of magic until she found the spell she was looking for and creepily giggled to herself a bit.


…Completely forgetting that she had people close to her already.



41 Years Later


Ever since becoming a mother, the woman has had less time to further her occult studies or take care of her… physical needs, but found raising a child so fulfilling that a couple decades after giving birth to a beautiful girl, she did it again to get the most precious baby boy ever.  Once they were old enough to watch themselves, or at least her daughter could watch her son, she began to study more seriously again, though after the first time she ended up becoming so absorbed in her practice that a year went by without her realizing it, she was devastated by how much time she missed with them.  However, the fix was easy.  All she had to do was make them immortal and unaging like her, that way, even if she ended up studying for decades, she’d always come out to an adorable, delicate son and a beautiful, tomboyish daughter.


Humming to herself, having figured out a rather difficult part of a complex formula to a spell that, if she understood the basics of it, allow her to dilate time in a small area, she came out of the now much defined study room of the multiple story house she had crafted for her and her kids to live in.


“Alice?  George?  Are you two here?  Mommy’s finished with her studying.”  Not sure just how long she had been away for, she looked around for her children.  There was a chance they were out in the forest playing, but she could hear at least one of them coming towards her, and given the slow pace it was likely her son.


“M-Mommy?”  A small, quiet voice asked from behind her, yawning as petite feet shuffled into the room.


“Yes Georgey-!?  George!  What do you have on your head?!”  Turning to see her dark-haired, precious baby boy, the rotund woman was shocked to see most of his adorable face was covered by a piece of familiar, dark purple cloth that was evidently dirty and stiff from the filth permeating it.


Because she had stopped his aging young, George’s body was still small and lithe, with very little muscle definition and delicate features.  The soft curves of his face, chest and waist could easily make others mistake him for a beautiful little girl, but the flaccid phallus hanging between his legs gave away his gender.  He quickly ran over to her, tears forming in his eyes as he wrapped his arms around one of her thighs.  “Mommy!”


Grabbing her broad backside, she looked back and saw her pale, bare buns, free of anything covering them.  Oh, I must have forgotten to put my panties back on before going back in to study.  Her own body getting in the way of seeing her son, the magical mother scoops him up in her arms and takes the crusty undergarment off, tossing it to the side.  “Aww, there, there.  Alice made you wear them, didn’t she.  Shhh, shhh.  It’s okay.  Lookie, Mommy’s here and has the boobies you love so much.”  Hugging the decades-old young boy into her breasts so that part of his body slipped into her cleavage, she giggled comfortingly as she guided his face to her bare breasts.  Since giving birth to Alice, her breasts were always lactating, and wearing a wet bra was uncomfortable so she barely wore the thing anymore.  Pressing his face into the large, dark teat, he immediately stopped crying and latched on, suckling from her like a baby.  “There we go, isn’t that better.  Drink.  Mommy’s here now.”  Whispering sweetly to him as she patted the back of his head, she looked around for her daughter with a much sterner expression.  “Alice!  You get that cute tush of yours here right now!”


The sound of small, but heavy, footsteps echoed from the upper floor as a small figure jumped out over the open central area that ran up the center of their home.  Landing without issue and turning with a huge grin on her face, was a young girl, a few years older than her son, with short, dark-colored hair and deep purple eyes that had the same swirling pattern that ran strong in her children.  Unlike her mother, her frame was slim and slightly toned from all the running around she does, but still had some of her baby fat on her belly and butt.  The subtle curves on her chest showed signs of a budding chest, but since her aging had stopped before she had a chance to grow, they were stuck in a state where her nipples out grew and drooped against her soft, squishy chest.  “Heya Mo-HEY!  George!  You lost fair and square, why aren’t you wearing Mom’s panties anymore?  You still had another decade to go!”


“Alice, sweetie.  What have I said about picking on your brother like that?  I can’t even remember the last time I washed those.”  The stench coming from her underwear was embarrassingly strong and there was still some lingering from her son’s head.


“It’s not like that, Mom!  It was just a punishment game.  If I won, he had to wear your panties on his head for fifteen years and if he won I’d stop making him clean my feet with his tongue.”  Trying to justify herself, the terms of their game only made her all the more guilty.  “But enough about George, come play with me, Mom.”  Grabbing the overweight woman’s hand, the spunky young girl tried to lead her off somewhere or another like she always used to.


But rather than be led by her daughter, the older woman shrunk the mischievous girl instead and held her up to her smiling face.  “Oh, Mommy knows the perfect game to play, since you like to make your brother have to constantly smell my body odor.”


“W-Wait, Mom!  I-It was just a prank.  I was just playing with him.”


“I know, sweetie.  Which is why,” going to her room, she dropped her misbehaving daughter onto the edge of her bed and quickly turned around, “I’m letting you off easy.”




With how large her mother normally was, it was hard to miss her whenever she was in the room.  But shrunken down and staring up at the obese woman, Alice couldn’t see the ceiling from under the shadow of the powerful witch’s ass.  Somehow her mother was always sweating, from her breasts, armpits and butt the most, and droplets dripped down around the young girl as she watched helplessly as her beloved mother’s rear came crashing down on her.  “Mom!  Wai-!”


As a massive cheek squished her into the firm mattress, her tiny body pressed into the soft flesh.  The heat was intense, her mother was always warm, and she couldn’t lift the woman when she sat on her at her full size.  But then the gigantic woman wiggled and ground her butt on her, shifting her towards the center of her gigantic backside and caught her in the dark, sweaty, putrid crevice.  Unable to free herself, Alice was pulled deeper into her mother’s buttcrack as the woman adjusted herself on the bed and got comfortable.  Oh mighty Arceus!  Mom, your butt stinks so much!  Her mind practically melting as the potent, decades-long festering aroma of sweat and farts assaulted her mind, Alice froze when she heard a distant rumbling from deep within the huge woman’s bowels.  M-Mom!  Mom, no!  No, Mom, I-I’m sorry!


“Oh, I know you are sweetie, trust me, I really do.  But you still need to be punished, to be fair to your brother.”  Her mother speaking directly into her mind, she apologetically resigned her to her fate.


Pressed up against the sticky, puckering orifice that had likely not seen the light of day for decades, Alice’s panic intensified a hundred-fold as it tensed up and bulged out.  The wet, thick hairs lining the anal sphincter coiled around her the more she struggled to escape, trapping her in the absolute darkness.  Wait, Mo-


*BBBBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRFFFFFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*


Caught in a long, violent storm of bowel gas escaping her mother’s body, Alice was buffered by the meaty fart that erupted right in her face.  Holding her breath didn’t help at all, as the rank smell forced its way up her nostrils and paralyzed her mind.  It demanded her to breathe it in, to savor the foul odor and reflect on her actions that led to such an intimate interaction with it.  Fleck of fecal waste carried on the tainted wind splattered against her body and the intense heat of the gas almost baked her alive, though the spells and protections her mother cast on her long ago would keep her safe.  Mercifully, the blast didn’t last forever and eventually passed, her mother’s gelatinous ass rippling from the force.


Coughing violently as her lungs were likely permanently tainted with her mother’s fart now, Alice barely had time to recover before hearing another rumble fast approaching.  No!  NOOO!  Mommy!


“Just a few more, sweetie.  Understand that this hurts me just as much…”  Apologetically communicating with her again, the obese woman didn’t hold back.


*Pppft Brrrrrrpppppppppft  PPPPPPPPPPPPRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRFFFFFFFFFF!*




Letting out a small chain of farts, the powerful witch blushed at how much the smell from her rear was overpowering the sweet scent of the milk she was leaking, stinking up her bedroom.  “That must have been waiting a while to come out.”  She thought aloud, feeling a pleasant tingle on her anus as her daughter struggled to escape her punishment.  It was understandable though.  She certainly wouldn’t have wanted to be caught in her own farts either, but it had to be done.  “Just one more, Alice.  Please stop picking on your brother, or next time it’ll be worse, okay?”


While her children had a little access and knowledge of her magical arts, neither were very proficient with it, so while her daughter couldn’t communicate back telepathically, she was able to read her mind as a way of communicating two ways.


‘It stinks, it stinks, it stinks!  I’m sorry Mommy, please… no more.  It stinks, Mom, please… I’ll be good…  Mommy… stinks…  George… sorry, stinks, it stinks, Mom…  n-no please.’  While it seemed like she had reflected on her actions, Alice’s thoughts were a jumbled mess thanks to her farts.


Okay, sweetie.  I guess that’s enou-!?


*BRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRFFFFFFFFFF!*


However, before she could get her daughter out of her ass to end the punishment early, a huge pocket of gas slipped through her bowels and erupted from her pucker!  The force shook the bed, echoed through the room and house, and propelled her daughter out of her butt and onto the bed sheets between her legs down by her feet!  Quickly getting up since there was now a thick, fat turd pressing against her asshole, she quickly glanced over her shoulder to her daughter coughing in her bed and changed her back to her full size.  …Maybe next time I should go a bit easier on her…



The Next Day


Spending the rest of the day prior with her son latched onto her nipple, she wanted to have both of her children sleep with her last night, but Alice refused.  It was a bit expected, what with the foul mood she was in after her punishment, but it still stung the maternal woman’s delicate heart.


I was too hard on her yesterday…  Contemplating on the issue as she got out of bed, the dark-haired mother looked around for her son.  He typically didn’t leave her side in the morning, even if he woke up first, so it was odd.  Exiting her room, she went to check on him but he wasn’t in his room either.  “Georgey?  Georgey, hunny, where are you?”  Since she was planning on going back to study in a couple days, she wanted to spend as much time with her children as she could and went to her daughter’s room next.  “Alice, sweetie, have you seen-!?”


Shocked by what she saw as she peeked into the tomboyish girl’s room, Alice was sitting with her pert little butt planted squarely on the young boy’s face, grinding against him with a wicked sneer on her face.  She was saying something, but the magical mother realized that Alice must have set up a barrier to block sounds from exiting or entering the room.  However, she could still easily read their thoughts.


‘...your fault Mom farted on me yesterday!  Take this!  And this!’  It seemed that her daughter was still upset about her punishment.  ‘How do you like smelling a butt?  It stinks, doesn’t it?  Well Mom’s was worse!  Too bad Mom’ll probably sleep for a week, so I’m not letting you off until then!’


Oh, sweetie…  Mommy’s sorry she had to be so hard on you.  But that’s no way to treat your brother.  Snapping her fingers, she walked into her daughter’s room and dispelled the soundproofing barrier.  “Alice!  Get off your brother this instant!”  While it was a bit difficult for her to cross her flabby arms thanks to her rotund gut and fairly large breasts, she found that using a minute amount of magic to make her eyes glow was all that was needed to show how serious she was.


“M-Mom!  Wait… th-this isn’t-!?”  Trying to make up some excuse, the dark-haired girl was silenced as she vanished and reappeared in the palm of her mother’s hand.


Lifting her arm above her head, the obese woman could smell the potent stench of her unwashed, hairy armpit instantly and turned away from it a bit.  The haze of steam that formed as the cooler air caressed her stuffy underarm quickly dissipated but the rivers of sweat ran down her flesh and dripped from the dense jungle of hairs.  “Enough, young lady!  We’ll speak after you think about what you’ve done.”  Slapping her hand with her daughter on it into her exposed armpit, she lowered her other arm and slid her hand out.  She knew Alice was stuck in the humid, smelly crevice, but could barely even feel the struggle she was putting up to free herself.  I swear, she’s like a Purloin that never learns.


Shaking her head, because of her physical limitation, she had to levitate her son to her and hugged him tightly into her chest.  The scent of Alice’s butt and farts still lingered on his face, but she kissed and took him back to her room anyway.  She was still tired and only woke up because he wasn’t there.  Cuddling the adorable little boy, she focused on comforting him, putting her daughter out of her mind for a bit.




If it wasn’t for her immortality, Alice knew she’d have suffocated from the lack of fresh air reaching her.  Her beloved mother often rolled around in her sleep, something she had experienced many times in the past before George came along.  Depending on their positions, she had spent days, weeks, sometimes even months trapped under the woman’s huge gut, stuffed between her squishy boobs, buried in her fat butt or caught between her flabby thighs, but she had never been stuck in the dark, dank confines of her armpits before.


It stunk too.  At least, when she didn’t have to drink the foul-tasting liquid that was surrounding her just to take a breath.  The mangy hairs wrapped around her like thick vines, drawing her so deep into the matted mess that even when her mother lifted her arm, she still couldn’t see light.  She only knew from the lack of pressure squeezing her and the whiff of fresh that that made it through the filter of hairs.


Mom!  Mom, wake up already!  It was exhausting work trying to get the giantess to acknowledge her, but if she was asleep that just wasn’t going to happen.  She always treats George better…  I just want her to play with me sometimes…  It wasn’t like that before, when she was an only child.  Being a big sister was fun, but having to share her mother wasn’t.


The days went by and she even felt her mother get out of bed more than a few times.  She’d try her hardest to get the woman’s attention during these times, but the most she got in response was a couple of chubby, massive fingers crashing into her as she was treated like an itch to scratch before being ignored again!


Even though she didn’t need to eat or drink, she still could feel hungry and thirsty, so whenever the need to drink got too bad, she’d reluctantly drink the constantly flowing sweat coming from her mother’s body.  It was revolting, but quenched her thirst and let her focus on trying to escape.


Mom’s forgotten what she’s done to me, I just know she has.  After weeks had passed, Alice was held almost completely immobile as her mother’s public hair had wrapped around her arms, legs, head, chest, waist, and even her long, slightly droopy nipples!  She heard her call out for her when it was time to eat or if she wanted to sleep with her, but ironically she never noticed that she was with her all the time.  The stench was easier to get used to than the boredom though.


The most exciting thing to happen was when her mother would play with herself, which Alice experienced as a lot of shaking, and an increase in the already copious amounts of sweat trying to drown her.  There was also the loud moaning and crushing pressure when her mother was trying to reach her pussy, which more often just caused her to pass out until the horny woman finished.


It soon became too much of a chore to even track the time.  Am I just going to be forgotten?  Stuck to Mom forever?




Laying on her bed with the sheets soaked in her sweat and a large puddle drenching the area between her legs as she basked in post-orgasmic bliss, the mother of two of the most adorable children the world had ever seen sighed as she felt the itch of sexual want return to her loins already.  The trusty dildo that she couldn’t recall how she got wasn’t enough to satisfy her in one go anymore, and her colon had long since gotten used to large butt plug and anal beads she almost perpetually kept in when not studying.  But more concerning was that she seemed to really upset her daughter the last time she punished her.


Oh, where could she have gone?  I didn’t think she’d run away just because I farted on her a bit.  Reaching under her gut to lazily play with her loose folds as she thought, the dark-haired woman thought back on the experience and blushed a bit.  It did feel good to have someone tickling her backdoor like that, or at least the idea of someone trapped back there since she didn’t really feel her daughter tickling her anus.  Oh, imagine getting trapped in my bowels!  Stuck in the stinky gas chamber, terrified of an avalanche of poop coming to bury you.  Heehee…  But I couldn’t do that to my children.  No, I’d have to get someone else for that.  Distracted by a new idea, she continued to pleasure herself and forget about her daughter for now.  Alice would come back when she was ready, she was a big girl and could take care of herself.


The woman’s magic had grown far beyond just covering the valley they lived in, past the magically enchanted area that warded people from getting too close.  There was a region nearby, one she couldn’t remember the name of, but she could reach it with her magic alone and covered several small towns and even a couple large cities.  If she focused, she could feel people going about their lives, oblivious to some of the ‘pranks’ she’d pull on them.  Innocent little mischief that she never would have done before having kids, but now… would the people there really miss a couple going missing?


Why do you need so many people in one place anyway?  I’m sure they’d love it if I… invited them to come satisfy me.  Giggling to herself, a couple of her armpit hairs caused a pinching feeling and she reached up with her femcum-covered hands to scratch it.  Maybe I could give a couple to Ali-?  As she thought about her darling daughter happily tormenting shrunken strangers rather than her docile brother, the woman felt something solid buried deep in her public hair.  It wasn’t a common occurrence, but it did happen sometimes.  Flinching as she pulled a few hairs out to remove it, she brought the foreign object up to her face to inspect it.  Huh?...  That looks kind of like…  Since it was almost completely wrapped up in her underarm hairs, it was hard to make out what it was… until she saw two dark-colored eyes with a swirling pattern in their irises staring back at her.  “Alice!?  Oh, sweetie, how did you-!?  Oh Arceus!  Oh, that’s right!”  Remembering the events of the brief moment of consciousness when she found her daughter sitting on her brother’s face, she had completely forgotten what she had done as punishment after seeing George’s adorable face, sucking on her nipple in his sleep when she woke up after!


Mom?...  Mommy…  In a haze, not sure if this was real or just another hallucination brought on by the fumes of the humid space she was trapped in, Alice’s high thought process had long since shut down as a defense mechanism.  Slowly, though, she was coming to her senses.  Mom!  Oh thank Arceus, Mom!


“Oh, sweetie I-”


“Mommy, Mommy!”  Running into the room with a bright smile on his face, unknowingly interrupting his mother as she began to sit up and apologize to his ‘missing’ sister, George jumped up onto her bed, bumping into her.


This sudden jolt loosened the woman’s already poor grip on her slippery, shrunken daughter, causing her to accidentally drop the girl onto her bulbous stomach and turn her attention to him.  “Oh, Georgey, hunny, what’s got you all excited?”  Smiling to her sweet, delicate boy, she rustled his short, curly locks of dark hair and pulled him in to kiss him on the forehead.


“I wanna play the ‘Mommy is a giant’ game.  Can we, can we?”


“Of course!  You know Mommy loves that game too, but Mommy’s about to go back to study soon, so you’ll have to be good, understand?”


“Yay!  I promise, I’ll be good!”  Jumping up to kiss her on the cheek, George excitedly awaited her to start the game.


Kissing him back, she smiled at him and shrunk him down so he was only a couple inches tall, sitting on her gut.  “Okay, hunny.  Where did you want to play this time?”


‘Your girly place!’  She didn’t even really need to read his mind to know, since he’d rather play with her boobs at full size and hasn’t asked to go back into her butt since the one time he did.


Nodding, she was already getting even wetter in anticipation as she picked him up and buried him under her belly roll, pressing him firming into her loose, well-worn labia.  “Just let Mommy know when you want to come out, okay?”




Okay!  He thought back, quickly wrapping himself up in his mother’s thick, meaty lower lips.


Clinging to the hefty woman was one of the only times he didn’t mind being in the dark.  With his mother all around him, there was nothing to be scared of, even if it was really stinky.  Not only does she not bathe regularly or properly, but she’s a bit more careless wiping her sensitive folds than she is wiping her butt after going to the bathroom.  So in addition to the sweat and grime fouling up the stagnant atmosphere, the smell of urine stung his nose, but it was also why he loved crawling around on her crotch.


Currently, the scent of unwiped pee was faint as the flesh around him was slick in the pungently sweet smell of the other pee, the one that made his willy hard.  Pressing his face into the moist, slick flesh, he licked his mother’s special place and crawled around the plump slit, slipping through the wiry hairs that grew densely in the sunless environment.  Finding a good spot, he hugged and caressed his mother’s gigantic pussy, lapping up the fluids that seeped out as her huge fingers pressed against his back to hold him in place.


I love you, Mommy.




Smiling warmly at the presence crawling around on her sex, the mother of two was happy.  Even though she had meant to get up last month when George came in wanting to play, she just laid in bed and let him crawl around and like her pussy.  It was a great game for them to play, though he wasn’t the best at bringing her to orgasm, mostly from a lack of instruction.  This was supposed to be a fun game for the both of them, not just her, so even if he just kept her lust as a smolder she was content with that.


However, she still had a lot of studying to do.  Even with all the decades she’s put into learning the spells of her tome, she wasn’t anywhere close to learning them all.  It was little wonder the mystic arts fell out of practice with the limited lifespans of people.  Getting up, she held her son in place as she grabbed her unwashed, stiff panties and gave them a sniff.


I really should wash these sometime…  If she ever had, she couldn’t remember the last time she had cleaned the crusty garment, but it was still comfortable, so she saw no need to.  Slipping them on, she pulled them up tight and let them stretch tight against her sex, the back getting completely consumed by her buttcrack.  “Well, with Georgey secure, I guess I should go play with Alice before I go back to study.”  Leaving her room, with her son in tow, she went to go give her bratty daughter some attention.  “Alice?  Alice, sweetie, do you want to play with Mommy?”


However, as she looked around the house, she couldn’t find her daughter anywhere.  She wasn’t playing in the forest either and sensing the presence of all the plant life, Pokémon and people in range of her abilities, she couldn’t feel her rambunctious little girl anywhere.  She even checked her armpits, but Alice wasn’t there either.  She was… gone.


Rather than go into secluded study like she had planned, the dark-haired woman laid in her bed, confused and saddened that one of her children would leave her like that.  Scratching her belly, she took comfort that her son was still with her and rubbed him through her panties.  Oh, Alice…  Was it something Mommy did?  Did you not like it here?  As her thoughts spiraled downward, she never knew a child leaving without a word like that could hurt so much.  Mom…  Dad…  Did you feel the same when I left?  I should have told you.  I should have let you know I was okay.  I wish I could have shown you your grandchildren.  But, I felt so suffocated in that small, closed-minded town.  I just didn’t want to be locked up, unable to do what I wanted.  Thinking about her daughter, the bright smile and boundless energy she had, and intense curiosity, it actually wasn’t that strange that it had come to this.  She must have been curious about the world.  Should I let her go?  Will she come home one day?  Rolling over onto her side, she could easily recall the warmth of her little girl, cuddling up into her chest way back when she first gave birth to her and smiled.  Wherever you are, my sweet, darling Alice, I know you’ll be fine.  And if you ever want to come home, I’ll be here waiting for you.



A Month Prior


After being forced to spend weeks in her mother’s sweltering, foul smelling armpits, Alice felt the obese woman finally pull her free and back into the light.  It took a couple seconds from her mother to recognize her, what with all the dark, curly hairs wrapped tightly around her, but she could see the surprise on her face when she did.  “Oh, sweetie I-”


Just as she was about to apologize to her, George came running in and jumped up onto the bed, bumping into their mother and causing her to slip out of her hand.  Alice fell onto her mother’s giant gut, and slid towards the deep, sunken hole in the center of it.  N-No, no, no, no!  W-Wait!  Mommy, help!  Helplessly bound by the thick public hairs, Alice couldn’t stop herself as she fell down into the depths of her mother’s navel, into darkness once again.


Unlike her mother and brother, Alice had a great sense of time, and after a day or so of her mother just laying on her back, occasionally wiggling her body and jolting from a sudden sensation, she was able to untangle herself enough to move.  “Mom!  Mom!  Can you hear me?  Mom, I’m stuck in your belly button!  Help me!”  Touching the walls stretching up around her, she hadn’t fallen all the way into her mother’s belly pit, thankfully, but it was too slick to climb out on her own.  “Mom!  I’m right here!”  Clawing at her mother’s body, she needed to do something to get her mother’s attention, and it looked like it worked.  Looking up at the pinpoint of light that showed her where the exit was, she saw a shadow pass over it before the blubbery gut shook a bit and a chubby finger forced its way towards her!  “Yes!  Thank Arceus!”  Happy that it was easier to have her presence felt here than the woman’s armpit, Alice was ready for her rescue.


However, instead of acknowledging the shrunken girl’s efforts as a plea for help, the woman’s body registered it as a mere itch that needed to be scratched.  The large digit plowed into her, shoving her deeper into the tight crevice as it wiggled to alleviate the source of irritation.


“No!  Mom, it’s me, Alice!  Mom, I’m not an itch!  Please, notice me!”  Crying for her mother to rescue her, Alice watched helplessly as, after quelling the source of the itch, retreated to leave her in utter darkness.


All around her, she could hear the muffled sounds of her mother’s body functioning like normal, her heart beat, her breathing, the blood flowing past her and the distant groans of her stomach.  She had pressed her ear to her mother’s belly before to hear similar things before, but it was deafeningly loud now, and the pressure bearing down on her on all sides paired with the heat, sweat, and slight tremors of motion was causing her immobile body to slowly slide further down still!


Yet, the more she wiggled, the further down the young girl slipped, helped along by the occasional gut slap or finger scratch from her mother to get rid of the itch she was causing.  After a few, agonizing days of her slow descent, Alice felt her legs pop out into a void space sequestered deep in her mother’s belly button and fell into the the area around the base of the navel!  She didn’t know how many hundreds of pounds of fat surrounded her or if her mother could even feel her anymore.


Coughing on the stale air that, for all she knew, had been trapped in there since before she was born, Alice fell to her knees and started beating on the wrinkly ‘floor’.  “Mom!  I’m right here!  Feel me, Mom!  Mom!”  But her efforts couldn’t even spur the gigantic woman to even scratch anymore.  Exhausting her strength, Alice flopped over and stared up at the sealed passageway she slid down to get here.  Th-That’s fine…  Not even George has been here before.  Mom will realize I’m gone soon and find me.  I just need to wait a bit.


Days and weeks passed, but it didn’t cause Alice’s faith in an eventual rescue to falter.  There might not be too much to do in her mother’s belly button, but her presence dominated her senses and life.  The heat filling the space was comforting most of the time, somewhat frequently spiking to nigh unbearable levels as the gigantic woman’s body rocked back and forth.  While she normally had to lick the walls to drink some of the moisture that seeped out of them, during these heated periods she had to to keep the area from flooding.  It also made her feel funny in her girly parts and chest, but grinding her crotch on the wrinkled floor until a shuddery feeling came over her usually made it go away… eventually.


In fact, she quickly learned that touching herself in particular ways made her feel even better, like sucking on her long nipples or even putting her fingers in her bum.  She was just imitating what she had seen her mother do at first, but explored the options more as the weeks turned to months.


While there were long periods of relative stillness, her entire world would quite literally get turned on its head as the gigantic mother went on with life, oblivious of her daughter’s predicament.  There was less room to move or stand when the dark-haired woman was standing, and if she was laying on her belly, Alice was often trapped in the tight, fat-blocked crevice that she had fallen through to end up in the limited space.  She tried a couple times to free herself using the opportunity, but always fell back when her mother turned over onto her back again.


Months became years, and Alice had not once succeeded in getting her mother’s attention.  If she was lucky, sometimes some crushed crumbs of food or dribbles of juices or honey would fall into her home, which she ate with gratitude.  Though if she had to admit, the wet mush that her mother’s body produced and the salty, nasty sweat she drank regularly were her favorites.  They were provided for her, and just her, by her mother herself.  It wasn’t the fruit of the land that filled her, but her mother’s body and love!


Yes, Mommy!  I love you.  I love you, Mommy.  Keep me close, closer than George.  Love me!  Grinding her slender little pussy over the grooves and crevices of the belly button she called home, decades have passed and she was enjoying her new life with her mother.  Her entire world was rocking back and forth furiously, her mother was playing with herself again and if she was lucky, some of her tangy juices would seep down for her too.  It’s just like before he came into our lives.  Just Mommy and me!  I love you, Mommy.  Don’t just pay attention to George, focus on me too again.  Please.


She no longer looked at her situation as entrapment or imprisonment.  She was right where she belonged.  She would stay with her mother forever and ever.




Similar to his sister, little Georgey would spend years, decades even, in his mother’s panties, licking her fat pussy as she ground it on him.  She’d let him play with her loose folds as much as he wanted and he had become addicted to her taste after she started keeping him on her longer since his sister ran off.  Even if she bullied him a bit, George still loved his sister, but after being smothered in their mother’s affection to fill the void she left, he couldn’t thank her enough for leaving.  She didn’t even stop him when he started crawling into her meaty pussy!


He felt so safe, secure and loved as she would push him deeper into the hot tunnel of flesh, leaving him there.  He wasn’t as much of a fan of her butt, but since he knew she liked it, he’d offer to play with it occasionally.


But today he was helping make her feel good in her naughty place, which might as well be his second room now.  He licked at her delicate flesh, all but boiling in the sweltering heat of the excited sex and pressed against the deepest parts of his mother by the gigantic, willy-shaped toy she often used.


As her rhythm increased, he knew it was time to do the special thing he had learned about the puckering hole he had found inside of her lady parts and shoved his face right into it.  His mother’s body squeezed him tightly and the hole he was licking expanded around his head, sucking him into a slightly more spacious cavity in the gigantic woman.  Her body twitched and quivered as she calmed down from their game.


Heehee.  I win again, Mommy.


“I…  I suppose so.   Mommy’s just so bad at this game.”  Even though she was admitting defeat, it didn’t sound like she was frustrated or upset.  If anything, she sounded satisfied.  “I guess I’ll have to let you stay in me for another week then.”


Nuh-uh!  Mommy, this was my tenth win!  You have to let me stay for a month!


“Oh, that’s right.  How silly of me.”


You’re always silly, Mommy.  You should just let me stay in you forever.


“I’d love to, hunny, but then I’d never get to see you again.  Don’t you want Mommy’s kisses, or to suck on Mommy’s boobies?”


…Y-Yes.  But I wanna stay in Mommy for now.


“Okay.  You must be tired.  Sleep for now.  Mommy’s got work to do.”


Okay!  Love you, Mommy.




“And I love you too, Georgey.”  Laying in a sweaty mess, the powerful witch rubbed her belly affectionately.  Even since her daughter left almost a century ago, she hasn’t let her son out of her, or her sight, for more than a few hours and would bring him with her when she had to study more.  Adjusting her panties to cover her sex, leaving the girthy phallic toy in to fill her up, she thought about her daughter.  She hasn’t come back or even tried to tell me how she’s doing…  Oh, where could you be, Alice.  She knew her children would need to find their own place in the world eventually, so she made sure George would find his in her.  Unlike his sister, she’d never let him leave her.  She was everything he’d ever need.  I could have done that for Alice too…  I should have!  Why didn’t she at least say ‘good-bye’ or tell me where she was going?  Was I a bad mother to her?  I want my daughter back!  I want to hold my Alice!


As is usually the case when she thinks of her missing little girl, the obsessive mother’s thoughts spiraled from confusion to anger.  She couldn’t understand it.  She couldn’t accept it.  She wouldn’t accept it!  They were her children, her family!


“Alice 481!”  Her anger boiling, she yelled out and in moments, a girl that looked exactly like her missing daughter politely entered the room and bowed to her.


“You called, Mother dearest?  Is it time for me to take my dear younger brother to play?”  She asked with none of the energy that the real Alice had.


Turning over and swinging her legs off her bed, she pointed her huge ass at the girl and pulled her panties down a bit.  “N-No, sweetie.  Be a dear and climb in Mommy’s bum will you?  I want to feel you licking my bum hole.”  Even if it didn’t have the same expressiveness of her real daughter, seeing the clone she made always calmed her down when she got angry over Alice leaving.  That didn’t mean she wasn’t going to find the perfect punishment for the girl if she ever came back and make sure she’d never leave again though.


“As you wish, Mother dearest.”  Unhesitatingly, the nude clone walked over to the huge, bare arse and slipped her hands in to spread the cheeks apart.  Leaning in, she shrunk herself as she revealed the dirty, hairy anus waiting for her, not even flinching at the horrendous stick that assailed her nostrils.  As the pale moons clapped back together, sealing the copy of the dark-haired girl in, she struggled to wiggle deeper so she could begin licking the scat-lined rim.


I hope she’s as happy as I’m making her brother, but if she ever does come back… maybe a decade as my toilet will be enough to teach her to not leave without saying good-bye.  Giggling to herself as she felt the clone reach her asshole and start licking it, the woman pulled up her panties again to firmly press her against it.  However, she felt a pocket of gas lurch forward and pry open her anal sphincter in a loud, reverberating blast!


*BBBBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRFFFFFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*


Letting out a long sigh once the pressure passed, she could feel a thick slime covering her asshole again.  Oh well, more work for…  Huh?  Did she get sucked in when I farted!?  Laughing a bit at the squirming she left at the end of her colon, she wiggled her butt back and forth playfully.  Poor thing, unlike my children, clones won’t survive long in my bum.  Looking around a bit, she pulled down her panties again when she found her butt plug.  Kissing the anal toy, she slowly shoved it into her practiced asshole, pushing the clone deeper into her.  It felt amazing, so it would just have to stay in her butt until it died.  I can always make more.

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a subscriber of my SubscribeStar.  Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next ($1), access to stories at least one week before they become available publicly ($3), getting any available deleted scenes and notes for fully finished stories ($6), and entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000 word commission from me ($10)!

https://subscribestar.adult/nrawk-s-little-big-stories

Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:

https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282