- Text Size +

Thomas found himself between a giant pair of tits. He looked up to see Cindy grinning at him.
“How are you doing down there?” she asked.
“Um…good,” Thomas responded.
“Good,” Cindy said, “Because that’s gonna be your grave. I am going to crush you, little man, between my large tits, and there’s nothing you can do about it.”
Thomas opened his eyes. He was in his own bed. He sighed and reached for his phone. There was an extraordinary amount of notifications, all from Instagram stating that someone had commented on a post he was tagged in.
“Jesus Christ,” he said, opening the application. It was a selfie that Cindy took in the bathroom with a shrunken Thomas inserted between her boobs. He felt an erection growing under his blankets. He looked at the comments
“Lucky bastard”
“Please arrest me”
“This is fucked up”
“More giantess pictures please!”
“The C in Candy Cane stands for Criminal”
Thomas went onto Cindy’s profile. After following her back, he scrolled down. Most of her page was pictures of herself with no sign of shrunken people, except for the three most recent ones. Thomas found one picture with her wearing a bikini at the beach. After catching himself staring at Cindy’s butt, he put his phone down. He stood up from his bed, walked over to his desk, and opened a small black notebook. He sat down and picked up a pencil.


Dear Diary,
I apologize for not updating this diary regularly these days. The Grundy Case has been the craziest experience of my life, and I have been very busy with it. It seems as though Officer Mitchells thinks of me as a friend, which I have to thank my lucky stars for. After seeing what she did to Officer Richards and the Mayor, being on her bad side does not seem fun. However, my internal self does sometimes want to be treated that way by her, which I am ashamed about.


The entire library became a little quieter when Cindy entered. She scanned the room, looking for a particular person. When she found Thomas furiously reading a computer screen, her red lips shaped into a warm smile. She confidently made her way over to him. She then wrapped her arms around his shoulders and put her chin on his head. Thomas’s face turned red as her breasts pressed into the back of his neck.
“What are you doing,” he whispered, keeping his eyes on the screen.
“Richards is over there,” Cindy whispered back, “I want to piss him off.” She giggled as she felt Thomas shudder.
“Come on,” she said in a normal tone, “What are you reading?”
“I’m reading about satyrs,” Thomas explained, “But it’s not helpful. They’re just…horny goat people.”
“Ha, I like that,” Cindy laughed, “Did you see how many likes our post got?” Cindy pulled out her phone from her pocket, opened Instagram, and put it in front of Thomas’s face. He gulped as he saw Cindy’s selfie.
“Yes,” he responded.
“Look at all these horny comments,” she said, scrolling down, “All these horny goat people.” She then got a notification: “Commissioner: You and Phealan, my office, now”. Cindy sighed.
“I guess we have to go,” she said, taking herself off Thomas. The male cop nervously stood up and nodded.
“Let’s go,” he agreed.


“Thanks for coming so quickly,” the Commissioner said as Cindy sat down in front of him while Thomas stood back.
“Phealan, sit,” Hope said.
“You want to sit on my lap?” Cindy looked at Thomas and grinned. Thomas quickly shuffled next to Cindy and sat in his own chair.
“Fifteen minutes ago,” Commissioner Hope started, “A video was posted on Pornhub. This video is about to become viral very quickly, so it is very urgent that I show it to you two now.” He turned around his desktop monitor and played the video on the screen.


GIANTESS APHRODITE PLAYS WITH HER TOYS
The video started in a dark bedroom with barely any light. Lying on the bed was a brunette woman who wore nothing but a lacy white bra and underwear. The woman sat up and reached into her bra. She then took out a tiny man that was strapped against her left breast.
“Please!” the man said, “Let me go!”
“As you wish,” the woman responded, and dropped the man on her lap. Before the man could move, she pushed him in between her thighs.
“Now how does that feel,” she asked, “Comfortable?” The man struggled to escape with no success. The woman started so stroke her thigh.
“Look at my long legs little man,” she cooed, “Some would say this is the best part of a woman.”
“Help!” the man yelled. The woman sighed.
“Where’s that other guy?” she asked. She then reached into her bra and pulled out another man, this time from her right breast. The man squirmed as he was lifted into the air.
“What is this?!” the man yelled, “Who are you? What do you want from me?”
“I want you to enjoy yourself,” the woman replied, “How was my tit? Did you like it?” The man nervously nodded.
“Still,” she continued, “It must’ve been frustrating that you only had one boob, sweetie over here was hogging the other one.” She patted the man between her thighs.
“But now,” she said, “You get to have both.” She then started to lower the man in her hand in between her breasts.
“No,” the man pleaded, “No, don’t do this to me. Let me go, let me go home! Please! NO!” The woman put the man in her cleavage and started to squeeze. She drowned his muffled screams in her laughter, and squeezed even harder. The man between her thighs watched in horror as blood squirted out from between the woman’s breasts.
“NO!” he yelled. The woman then plucked the lifeless body from her cleavage, brought it up to her face, and put it in her mouth. After swallowing the corpse, she stared down at the surviving man.
“No please,” he said, struggling to escape.
“Don’t worry sweetheart,” she said, reaching towards him, “You get to enjoy me another day.” She then plucked him out from between her legs, and brought him a little higher. She then pulled her underwear open, and started to lower him inside.
“Why are you doing this to me,” the man said in agony as he disappeared into the darkness of the woman’s panties. The camera then cut to the next scene, showing a man sitting in a chair. The man was in the same dark environment, and wore a tuxedo and a goat mask.
“This is a message to the DPS,” the man said with an unrealistically low voice, “I understand the shrunken dead bodies have left you all confused, so allow me to clear things up. Half of you are wondering whether Cindy Mitchells is the killer of those men. The answer is, yes, and no. I told Aphrodite to kill them. Does that mean I am the killer? The answer is, yes and no. Because while I did directly tell Aphrodite to kill them, it was Cindy Mitchells that inspired me to tell Aphrodite to…is this making sense? I appreciate you all for at least trying to understand.” The video ended.


Thomas was leaning in, his eyes wide and glued to the screen. Cindy was leaning back with crossed arms and a pout on her face. As soon as the video ended, the Commissioner stood up and left the office.
“The Satyr,” Thomas said.
“How polite of him to admit his guilt,” Cindy stated, “Send a prayer to his defense lawyer.”
“The woman, Aphrodite. That was Megan Harriet. It pretty much confirms what the Satyr said.”
“So I guess all we have to do is catch this guy,” Cindy sighed.
“Cindy,” Thomas turned to face his partner.
“Mhm?” she responded.
“You didn’t inspire him,” he assured in a serious tone, “He inspired himself. Blaming you is a…coping mechanism.”
“Huh,” Cindy nodded with a smirk, “You’re surprisingly good at talking to a lady.” She stood up and rubbed Thomas’s hair, before leaving the room.

Chapter End Notes:

A quick note: Despite what when down in this chapter, I'm actually not a fan of giantess scenarios that end in death. However, I couldn't have an Aphrodite that didn't kill people, so I decided to include death scenes in this story and have fun with them