- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The controversy continues...

NEWS AT NINE:
Good morning everyone. My name is Simon Richer, welcome to News at Nine. Yesterday, a video was posted onto the popular adult website PornHub, showing the murder of Kevin Osthocope, as well as Desmond Jackson who is still believed to be alive. Both Osthocope and Jackson were confirmed to have gone missing in the past week, yet their disappearance had gone unrecorded since they have no family in Distropolis. The person responsible for the video seems to be a mysterious masked man, who the people have started calling Goatman. The woman responsible for Osthocope’s death, who the Goatman called Aphrodite, has been identified by the DPS as Megan Harriet, who was a school teacher that went missing three years ago. Harriet’s whereabouts are currently unknown. Cindy Mitchells, the creator of another video that featured human shrinking, was mentioned by the Goatman. Her true involvement to the crime is unclear. When approached about Mitchells, Commissioner Raymond Hope was adamant about her innocence:
ALANA PARKER: Mister Commissioner, do you believe that Cindy Mitchells is innocent?
COMMISSIONER HOPE: Yes, I do.
ALANA: And what about Goatman saying she inspired the murders?
HOPE: Even if what this deluded criminal is saying is true, inspiring a murder does not make her a murderer.
ALANA: And what about the fact that Mitchells herself has the same abilities as Aphrodite? Does that not make her a threat?
HOPE: Do you ever wonder why Mitchells doesn’t carry a gun? Aside from the blue hat and the bad rep, this pistol symbolizes us at DPS. Do you know why the police carries guns? It’s power, something given to us because we’ve taken upon the responsibility of ensuring the city’s safety. Mitchells’ ability to shrink people, that IS her gun. A firearm murder does not make us gun wielding cops guilty. So why should Aphrodite change the discussion about Mitchells?


DESMOND JACKSON VOICE RECORDING 3:
Well I woke up still in her panties. It smelled like, I don’t know, a strange mix of sour and sweet and bitter. She takes off her panties, but keeps me pressed against her pussy with her fingers. She told me to look at the TV, and they’re talking about it. They’re talking about her, them killing the other guy, me being kidnapped, and this Goatman dude. She told me the news made her horny, and just started rubbing me up and down her pussy. It’s like she was masturbating, and I was just caught in the middle. She then turned me around so my dick would be facing her, and she started rubbing me harder and faster. I can’t lie, it was better than any sex I’ve had in my life. And I hated it. There’s something about this shit happening to you, not wanting it to happen, having no control over it, and your body still likes it. A disgusting feeling.


Thomas sat up in his bed. He could not sleep. He opened his laptop and went to his browser. He searched “giant women”. A bunch of articles about Cindy and Aphrodite showed up. He clicked an article, which immediately showcased a picture of his own shrunken body in between Cindy’s breasts.
“No no no no,” he shook his head, backing away. He then searched “giant women sexual fantasy”, and a bunch of new links showed up.
“Huh,” he muttered to himself, “Giantess, giantess fetish, macrophilia, wait YouTube?” He opened the YouTube video, which had millions of views. He pressed play.
“Hey guys, welcome back to another video. This has been a really exciting week for me, as it is for the rest of the giantess community.” Thomas watched the entire explanation of Macrophilia by the Worshipper. After that, he clicked on the channel’s newest video: “Aphrodite Discussion”.
“Hey guys, Worshipper here. Wow, wow wow wow, what an insane week for us, isn’t it? So yesterday a video was dropped that featured the giantess Aphrodite. It’s been taken down, but enough people got a hold of it so now it’s everywhere on the internet. The video itself was really fucked up, so I won’t be doing a reaction or showing a lot of the footage. This is more of a discussion and my thoughts on the whole thing. So what do I think? Well, first of all, I do think murder is bad. So is kidnapping of course. It’s not like the Candy Cane thing where we debate her morality and ethics, no, what we saw was seriously messed up and these people should be arrested. However, oh god I’m gonna get canceled for saying this, you have to admit that the whole thing was hot as fuck. First of all, Aphrodite, she’s a terrible and cruel person. I get that. But oh man what I would do to be trapped between those legs. And the way she treated the two guys, it was some of the most incredible shit I’ve ever seen. I’m just going to put this out there. If you have Macrophilia, you’re allowed to find this video hot. You’re not condoning murder by getting turned on, you can’t help it. We all know Thanos is a bad person, but we still say he’s awesome. We watch clips of him and make “Reality is whatever I want” memes. So don’t be ashamed. Don’t let Alana Parker tell you that your fetish is unethical. Let’s have a friendly community, not a war zone, okay?” Thomas shut his computer. He wiped the sweat from his forehead. He nodded to himself, and he opened his laptop again. Thomas opened a private browser with his right hand as his left hand reached into his pants.
“It must’ve been frustrating that you only had one boob, sweetie over here was hogging the other one. But now, you get to have both.”
“No. No, don’t do this to me. Let me go, let me go home! Please! NO!”
“Hey everyone. I’ve been hearing a lot of shit about me being dangerous or whatever, so I’m here to tell you all that it’s true. But you’re not gonna just take my word for it right? So let me show you.”
Thomas came in his underwear, and he immediately jumped up and ran to his bathroom. He washed his hand in the sink, and looked up at the mirror.
“Don’t be ashamed,” he whispered, and he washed his face.


Dear Diary,
I just looked at one of the most inspirational YouTube videos in my life, and it was none other than a fetish video. My life is getting really strange right now, but I think I just need to accept things as they are. I don’t like the truth, but admitting the truth does make me feel better. So I am going to put it in writing.

  1. I have a giantess fetish. It makes sense, I am a timid guy, I get bossed and thrown around a lot, and that manifested itself in my sexual preferences. Maybe this was something locked inside me my whole life, and Cindy just brought it out. Which brings me to the second truth.
  1. I like Cindy Mitchells. Other than the whole Macrophilia factor, she’s a good person, she looks out for me, and we work well with each other. But yes, most of it probably comes from her ability to shrink people. Is this a healthy crush? I don’t know, probably not. But it doesn’t matter, because the fact that I like her is a fact. And I should not be ashamed.