- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Welcome to a special chapter: "The Assassination of Cindy Mitchells". This chapter was one of my first scene ideas in this story. Let me know what you guys think :)

My name is Zachary Zotterman, but you all probably know me as the Shadow Stalker. I am a professional assassin, one of the best in the world. I was born in a quiet family in Distropolis, but after my parents were killed in a gunfight, I was sent to a boarding school in Asia. There, I learned four types of Japanese martial arts, received extensive Korean military training, and learned how to operate in the Chinese criminal world with finesse and efficiency. There came a time, after seeing all there is to see and learning all there is to learn, that I had to decide what career to pursue. A street fight in downtown Shanghai made me realize that I am good at killing. So, naturally, I became an assassin.


I needed to keep my identity hidden. I wanted to elevate myself as more than just an assassin. A symbol of darkness and death. A stalker of the shadows. After decking myself out in weapons, tools, and a completely black outfit, I crowned myself the Shadow Stalker. Word about the Shadow Stalker spread fast, and soon I was a high profile assassin that even the biggest thugs on the streets feared. People from all over the world hired me, even some big names like the Gryphon or Cthulhu. I did not care why any of these people hired me, as long as I got paid and got to kill someone, I was happy. I still am.
Recently I was hired by the anonymous crime lord Satyr to kill a woman named Cindy Mitchells. I had to go back to my hometown. Now, since this target is a police officer, I can’t just shoot her and leave. I need to be more careful about leaving evidence. The Satyr has a genius idea, to choke her to death and make it look like a suicide. She might be a cop, but she has nothing on all my skills and experience. This is going to be easy.


As I approach the target’s house, I can’t help but feel a sense of thrill rising up from my stomach to my chest. I don’t know what I enjoy more, the success of a mission or the payment afterwards. It’s 2 AM, and there is no hint of light in the sky. The target’s house is in a secluded area on the edge of Town Street. I wonder how a cop affords a place this big. I look up to see that only one window has lights coming out. If she’s awake, I’m going to have to camp out until she is asleep. That light is probably coming from her bedroom, which is perfect. I sneak to the side of the house, right below the window with the light, and I put on my sticky gloves. These sticky gloves are very useful, as they let me attach to and climb most surfaces, like the cement this wall is made out of. I slowly climb up the target’s house. It’s a cold night, but my skintight suit is keeping me warm. I arrive at the window, and I peek inside. The target is asleep on her bed. This is very convenient. She is sprawled on her back, wearing very skimpy pajamas. I have to admit, she is one of the most attractive targets I have ever had to kill. It’s a shame, but I have to finish the mission. I give the window a slight push from below. It’s unlocked. How does a woman this beautiful survive with absolutely no sense of security? I slowly push the window all the way up, making no noise. I then slip into the house. My cushioned shoes make no noise as my feet touch the floor. I look around the room. It is slightly messy, with pieces of clothing on the floor, and objects cluttered on her desk. This place has so many mirrors. A hand mirror, a stand-up mirror, a full body mirror, the target cares a lot about her looks. I see a police uniform hung in the open closet. I slowly sneak to it and give it a feel. Perfect, no gun. It’s time to finish the job.


Up close, the target is absolutely stunning. You can see that her skin is very clear and smooth. She has the perfect combination of a skinny body and large proportions. Her hair is long and golden, and her lips are thick and puckered in her sleep. Below her extremely pretty face is her neck. This is my chance. I slowly crawl onto the bed, and position myself above her. She smells sweet. Usually, being in the same bed as a beautiful girl leads to something a little less exciting. I take a quiet yet slow and deep breath. In a blink of an eye, my hands shoots towards her neck and wrap around it. Her skin is as soft as it looks. I squeeze. The target’s eyes open. They are surprisingly green. Her sleepy expression turns to shock and horror. I was ready to hold her down if she struggles, but she just lays there. Maybe her security is terrible because she doesn’t care about dying? Something feels off. My fingers are sliding against the surface of her neck, but it’s not like I am letting go. Is her neck getting bigger? That’s not it. I think her whole body is getting bigger. That’s not it either. Oh shit, I think I’m shrinking. I feel constricting around my waist. I look down to see that the target has wrapped her legs around me. Her look of horror turns into a mischievous grin.
“Well hello there mysterious man,” she says. Her voice is gentle yet commanding at the same time. I start to shrink further, and she keeps her legs scissored around my waist. My hands leave her neck, and now barely reaches her chest. I squirm my body to escape, but I feel twice as weak as normal. The thighs entrapping me become bigger and bigger, and soon they engulf my entire body besides my head. The shrinking stops. The neck that I was trying to choke is now as big as my whole body, and very far from me. The target is staring at me with her green eyes. In all the years that I have been operating, I have never been shrunk. What the fuck is this? Did Satyr know? Is this a trap?
“I would ask you who sent you to kill me,” the target says, “But I know you won’t answer. Plus, this is an opportunity for us to get to know each other.” She reaches towards me, grabs my head with her thumb and index finger, and pulls me out from between her thighs. She lifts me as high as her arms let her, and dangles me in the air. I look down and take a good look at my target. Her gorgeous body is something to admire, but at this size, it is something to fear. My breath starts to get heavy. I try to push myself out from her fingers, but my measly hands are useless.
“You’re not going to beg for mercy?” the target frowned, “Fine. Be that way.” She reaches for my cushioned shoes with her giant slender fingers. After effortlessly taking them off and throwing them away, she wraps her fingers around my legs and starts taking off my skintight leggings. I try to squirm loose, but her grip is too tight. Soon my bare legs are exposed.
“You have nice strong legs,” the target coos, and she slowly strokes them with her fingernails. I feel a shudder go up my spine. She then grabs my foot and lets go of my head, dangling me upside down. She puts her fingers around my upper body, and casually rips off my bulletproof chest gear. Now my top half is left naked and exposed.
“Ooooh,” the target smiles, “You really are well built.” She starts to stroke my stomach. She then leans in and implants a kiss on my chest, leaving a big lipstick mark.
“Now,” she says, “I bet you’re very handsome.” She reaches for my headwear.
“Stop,” I finally speak, “If you see my face, I’ll have no choice but to kill you.”
“Aww,” the target giggles, “Weren’t you already going to kill me?” I close my eyes as the target pulls my headwear off, revealing my face to her. I open my eyes, and she is staring at me with giddy green eyes.
“Look at you,” she laughs, poking my nose with a giant finger, “You look so scared. Don’t worry, I won’t kill you. I’m not a criminal like you.” The target brought me towards her mouth. I closed my eyes as she kissed me. Her lips engulfed my entire face. All I could see was the darkness inside her mouth, and all I could feel was her saliva smearing into my facial features. This kiss is long, I wonder if it just feels longer than it is. Her lips finally release me, and I am brought back to the front of her face.
“Now little man,” the target’s expression becomes stern, “Tell me who you are.” My eyes widen.
“I am the Shadow Stalker,” I respond.
“Oh?” she smirks, “And what does the Shadow Stalker want with me?” My eyes become wide.
“My client’s business is not mine to spill,” I tell her. My body starts to shake, thinking about what could come next.
“Aw, are you cold?” a concerned expression falls on the target’s face, “Here, let me help you with that.” I don’t like where this is going. The target first stands up on her bed. Then, she starts to lower me down, and I take one more good look at her body. God, she is such a hot woman. If only she isn’t about to kill me. As she lowers me, she brings me to the back of her, and I find myself dangling in front of her butt.
“Here, let me give you better look,” the target states, and she takes off her pajama shorts, revealing her gigantic ass inside very tight underwear.
“You want a feel?” the target asks, and she brings me closer to her ass. I try to squirm away, but I can do nothing as she smears my whole body into her buttcheek.
“Look at you!” she laughs, “You’re trying so hard to escape but it’s not working. That’s cute.” She then slides me a little higher, right above her ass. I look down.
“No,” I mutter. With the hand that is not holding me, she inserts a finger in her underwear. She pulls it back, revealing her bare ass inside.
“No please,” I say, “Please, I’ll do anything, don’t. I’m sorry.”
“Too late!” the target exclaims, “Have fun!” She then drops me inside her underwear and snaps it shut. I am tightly trapped between her buttcheeks and panties. Both are soft, yet are constricting me so tight that I am not able to move. The cheeks start to come apart, and I slowly slide in between them. Soon I am completely surrounded in soft and warm flesh. The two surfaces start squeezing me, causing pain all over my body. I squirm hard and try to yell, but I am completely helpless. After what feels like forever, I feel a gust of cool air. Mercy. A giant hand reaches in and grabs me by the torso, pulling me out from the target’s ass. She proceeds to sit down at the edge of the bed, insert me in between her thighs, and gently squeeze. I look up at her.
“Now,” she puts her hands on her hips, “Are you ready to talk?”
“Yes, I’ll tell you anything,” I beg, “Please, don’t do crazy shit to me.”
“Admit it, you kind of liked it,” she winks, “Oh wait, I keep forgetting not everyone likes this sort of thing. Oh well, at least I liked it.”
“It was the Satyr!” I yell, “He sent me to kill you!”
“Why?”
“I don’t know, he didn’t tell me.” Hearing this, the target starts squeezing her thighs tighter.
“No no no no please!” I gasp, “I swear! I never ask this shit because I don’t care. I’m just a lowly criminal that’s in it for the money, okay?” The target simply puckers her lips and stares at me.
“I’m a selfish person,” I continue, “I’m nothing but an egotistical person that kills people for fun, and I only call myself Shadow Stalker because it makes me feel cool.” A tear falls out of my eye. The target releases her squeeze, still keeping me locked in between her legs.
“What a heartfelt confession,” she smiles, “But you still haven’t told me everything, have you?” I gulp.
“You know,” the target starts licking her lips, “I haven’t done anal in a while. Maybe you want to try it with me?”
“78 Midland Avenue!” I yell, sweat and tears dropping off of my face and onto her legs, “It’s an abandoned construction site! He operates there.” The target smiles warmly. She reaches towards me and fishes me out of her thigh trap. Her fingers gently wrap around me.
“Thank you Shadow Stalker,” she says, “I knew you could cooperate.” She stands up, and brings me behind her.
“No,” I shake my head, “No no no no, what are you doing?” She pulls her underwear open, revealing her bare ass to me again.
“You’re a criminal Mr. Stalker,” she explains, lowering me slowly, “I need to bring you in and frankly, I’m not in the mood for handcuffs.” She ignores my screams as I am inserted between her buttcheeks, and darkness and tightness surrounds me again.