- Text Size +

DESMOND JACKSON VOICE RECORDING 4:
She was tied down to a table. She looked thin and weak. Earlier Aphrodite had forced me inside this woman’s bra. So there we were, both trapped, her to the table and me to her boob. She was sleeping, I needed to wake her up. I bite her tit as hard as I can, and her eyes open. As soon as she sees me, she started to cry.
I was like, “Hey hey stop crying,” and she told me she was sorry this was happening to me. She said it was her fault, and I was like what the hell are you talking about.
She asks, “How did you get caught?” So I explain how I was almost home, then Aphrodite sneaks up behind me and shrinks me, and suffocated me with her tits. I ask her how she was caught. Apparently she was doing a night shift at the hospital, when a bunch of men attacked her, blindfolded her, and took her here. We both then kind of laughed at how terrible and insane our current situations were. She then said something about how she at least hoped that her boob was comfortable. I laid my head down on it and told her it was.


“Why are we meeting all of a sudden?” Thomas asked, as he open the car door, “And why are you dressed for work?”
“Come on, get in,” Cindy rushed her partner, “Quickly!” As soon as Thomas got in and closed the door, she started to drive. Thomas looked over at his partner, saying nothing.
“So an assassin came today,” Cindy suddenly stated, “Tried to kill me.” Thomas’s eyes widened.
“What?!” he exclaimed, “Are you okay?”
“Well clearly,” she scoffed and glanced at her worried partner.
“What happened?” he asked.
“Well I caught him trying to kill me and, well, you know what happened after that.” She winked at Thomas, making him look away.
“Where is he now,” he asked, staring at his lap.
“I’m sitting on him,” Cindy grinned. Thomas looked back at his partner, and down at her butt.
“No way,” he said, “Is he dead? Aren’t you killing him?”
“Relax, he’s tightly tucked between my cheeks. I’m sure it’s a little smothering and very humiliating, but he’ll live.” Thomas gulped, continuing to stare at her butt.
“Thomas do you want to go in too?” Cindy asked. He coughed, turned away, and looked out the window. His face was very red.
“Where are we going?” he asked sternly.
“Melbourne Prison,” Cindy explained as she drove, “Once I grow him back, you’re going to officially arrest this ass lover down here and bring him inside.”
“You can’t arrest him yourself?”
“I’m going somewhere else,” Cindy stated, “Someone sent an assassin to kill me, and I want revenge.” Thomas gulped.
“Let me come with you,” he muttered.
“No Thomas,” her expression turned stern, “I need to do this alone, and someone has to take care of this guy.”
“Are you going to be okay?” Thomas turned back to look at Cindy.
“Aw, after everything, you’re worried about me?” she smiled, “You know I’ll be fine. If I don’t contact you by morning, go to 78 Midland Avenue.”
“Alright,” Thomas nodded.


“Well tell Holmes that if she wants to keep this job, she comes and gives me a personal apology!” Jonathan yelled into his phone. He rotated the car handle, turning a corner. He cut the call, throwing his phone at his passenger seat.
“I wonder what she’ll choose,” he grinned, “Giving me a blowjob, or unemployment in Distropolis!” Suddenly, his car stopped with a jolt.
“What the fuck?” he said, taking off his seatbelt and getting out of the car. He was on the highway, in the middle of nowhere. He checked his car, and found that one of his back tires had inflated.
“God dammit,” he gritted his teeth. He looked around, and saw no one.
“SOMEBODY!” he yelled, “HELP!” He heard nothing but trees rustling.
“Fucking, cheap ass tires,” he complained, getting back into the car. He picked up his phone and started dialing a number, when he suddenly noticed something strange. The world outside the car had become significantly bigger. He and his car had shrunk. As soon as he realized this, horror crept onto Jonathan’s face. His hand leapt for the door handle, when a giant foot the size of a tree stomped in front of it. Soon, another foot came down to block the passenger door. Jonathan closed his eyes and put on his seatbelt.
Megan reached down and grabbed the Porsche, lifting it up into the air. She heard screams from inside and laughed. She turned the car over and peered into the window. She saw a tiny man in the driver’s seat, staring back at her in horror. She flicked the glass as hard as she could, shattering it into many pieces.
“No what are you doing?!” the man yelled as Megan ripped the door off of the car, dropping it to the ground.
“What do you want you whore?” the man asked. Megan sighed.
“You shall address me as Aphrodite,” she said, and she shoved her hand inside the car. She wrapped her fingers around the squirming man and ripped him out of his seatbelt. She brought him outside the car.
“Fuck!” the man yelled, “What did I do to deserve this?”
“Does it matter?” Aphrodite smiled as she dropped the car. The man looked down, watching his Porsche fall to the ground. Aphrodite then started to lower him.
“No what the fuck are you doing?!” the man screamed as he was lowered past her chest and stomach. Aphrodite pulled her underwear open.
“Do me a favor and squirm,” she said, and dropped him inside. After being sealed shut against a giant vagina, the man did squirm, very hard. Aphrodite giggled as she stroked his struggling body from outside. Her cellphone rang.
“Hello?” she asked as she continued to stroke the man.
“She’s coming soon,” a voice said from the other side, “Have you secured someone?”
“Yes, a very excited boy.”
“Good. Come quickly.”
“Maybe I should not have dropped his Porsche,” Aphrodite laughed.


Dear Diary,
When Cindy told me that I had to deal with the assassin that tried to kill her, I was ready to deal with the scariest prisoner I’ve ever seen. However, when she pulled him out of her underwear and regrew him in front of me, he seemed traumatized and speechless. The assassin, who was stripped down to nothing but his underwear, was surprisingly cooperative. He was a very fit guy, and had scars all over his body. He did not speak unless he was spoken to. After Cindy drove off, I checked him in with the jailor and brought him to his cell. The jailor identified him as Zachary Zotterman.
When I put him in his cell and locked it, he finally talked to me.
“You work with her?” he asked.
“With who?” I asked back, “Oh, with Cindy? Yeah.”
“You know what she can do?”
“The whole city knows,” I told him. He quietly sat in a corner and shivered.
“What did she do to you?” I asked him. He looked at me with terrified eyes.
“She put me in her ass,” he explained, “Just right in there. I couldn’t move, I was trapped, I was helpless, I couldn’t do anything!”
“Did you…like it?”
“Like it?! Not at all officer. You’d think it would be great, being shoved inside that bombshell, being covered in her flesh. But no, it’s dark, hot, moist, and smells terrible. The humiliation, the helplessness, it’s too much.”
“I see.”
“Do you, are you thinking of going in there?” he asked. I did not answer. He suddenly leapt at the cell bars, and I backed away.
“You think you want to,” he snarled, “Believe me kid, when she was hanging me above her ass, I thought maybe it won’t be so bad. It’s bad, so much worse than you can imagine. You think you want her to do whatever with you, but you don’t. You seem like a good kid, stay away from her. She is a monster. A god damn monster!”
I don’t know what to think anymore.