- Text Size +

78 Midland Avenue was a construction site for a hotel. The building was nowhere near completion, and most of what Cindy could see was concrete walls and metal rails.
“Some shady ass shit,” Cindy said to herself as she entered the site. There was a large room inside with a chair and table, which was surrounded by four men with guns. They all pointed their guns at Cindy. A woman sat on the table. Cindy walked towards the woman to get a better look at her. She recognized her shoulder-length dark-brown hair and curvy body, which wore a revealing black dress with a short skirt and an open chest.
“Don’t even try shrinking them,” the woman spoke, “I’d like them to stay threatening.”
“Megan, right?” Cindy asked, stopping. The woman in the black dress smiled.
“That’s right dear,” Megan responded, “Hi Candy Cane.”
“Cute dress.”
“Thank you, you don’t look half bad yourself.” Megan hopped off the table.
“Where did you learn to shrink people?” Cindy asked.
“I would like to say it was hard work and determination,” Megan responded, “But it was just science.”
“Science?”
“Why, does it surprise you?”
“I thought the only people that could do this was me and my…” Cindy gasped.
“Oh, has the detective figured it out?” Megan smiled.
“Where is Alicia?”
“Not here, obviously.”
“If you don’t give her to me, I will—“
“What, shrink me?” Megan laughed, “We both know you can’t do that to me. What will you do, officer?” Cindy cracked her knuckles.
“Beat the shit out of you,” she stated. The blonde officer leapt at Megan with a punch. Megan stepped to the side, dodging the hit. She grabbed Cindy’s leaping fist, and used her force to slam the cop on the ground. Cindy landed on the concrete on her back.
“Ow,” she complained. Megan then loomed over Cindy and crouched.
“Candy Cane,” she shook her head, “You’re way out of your element.” Megan punched Cindy in the face, and the latter passed out.


Cindy opened her eyes. Her head was in pain. She shook her head and took a deep breath. She looked around. She was still in the same concrete construction site. The men with guns were still there. She tried to shrink them, but she could not. She tried to move, but she could not. She realized that she was tied down to the chair. Megan was standing in front of the table, crossing her arms. Cindy looked up at the brunette.
“What do you want?” she asked, “You want me to give you oral?”
“No, not quite,” Megan smiled. She reached into her cleavage and pulled out a tiny black rectangle. She placed it on the table, and it started to grow. Cindy realized that this rectangle was a laptop. Her mouth gaped open.
“You never thought about shrinking objects, did you?” Megan spoke, “The Candy Cane reserves her powers for helpless men. I respect that.” Cindy looked down at the chair she was sitting on.
“Oh I wouldn’t do that if I were you,” Megan said, “You’d still be tied up, but without a chair.”
“What the hell do you want from me you whore?” Cindy asked. Megan opened the laptop and turned the brightness up. On the screen was a man in a goat mask.
“Why are you showing me a picture of the Satyr?” Cindy asked.
“I am more than a picture,” the Satyr replied on the screen, “Hello Cindy Mitchells.”
“This is live?” Cindy’s eyes widened, “What the hell do you want from me?”
“I just wanted to talk,” the Satyr spoke, “A conversation between two very important people.”
“Are you just gonna tell me what I’m doing is wrong and blah blah blah blah,” the blonde cop groaned, “I got enough of that shit from my previous partner, then from that Alana bitch on TV.”
“Why would I do such a thing?”
“I don’t know, why would you frame me for your murders?”
“Frame you?” The Satyr laughed, “I am not trying to frame you. I am trying to help you.” Cindy coughed.
“Excuse me?” she spoke in disbelief, “What did you just say?”
“You are trying to create a world of female domination, and frankly, I would like to live in such a world.”
“Female domination?” Cindy was baffled, “I don’t give a rat’s ass about that. I just do what I do because I want to, and it helps bringing in criminals like you.”
“Oh yes, being arrested by you does sound fun,” Satyr nodded, “But that would only be a one-time experience. No, I want the men of Distropolis to wake up every day, fearing the names such as Candy Cane and Aphrodite. I desire a world of goddesses!”
“I can’t believe it,” Cindy spoke, “You think I’d work for you? Well, I’m sorry but I’m not interested in your…”world of goddesses" bullshit.” The Satyr sighed.
“They say gut feeling is the most important instinct,” he spoke, “I should have known. Megan, please.” Megan nodded and started to pull up her skirt. Cindy watched as the Aphrodite’s underwear was revealed. Cindy could see a tiny figure inside, squirming in place. Megan reached into her underwear and pulled out a shrunken man in a business suit. The man was screaming.
“Put me down you fucking bitch!” he yelled as Megan lifted him up and let go of her skirt.
“Shhhh,” Megan said, and she walked around the table. Soon, she was right behind Cindy. She brought the tiny man over the cop’s shoulder and above her cleavage.
“No,” the man shook his head as he observed Cindy’s large breasts below him, “Please don’t.”
“Megan stop,” Cindy said, “If neither of us consent, what’s even the point?”
“Please Cindy Mitchells,” the Satyr said, “I know you enjoy this part.” Megan dropped the man, who fell and landed on Cindy’s boobs. Megan used her finger to push him completely inside. Cindy could feel the man’s muffled screams between her breasts.
“Tell me you don’t like this feeling,” the Satyr spoke. Cindy sighed.
“Look,” she replied, “I like small guys, and I like messing with them. But I don’t kill, I don’t kidnap, I don’t do any of that shit.”
“Oh where’s the fun in that?” the Satyr asked, “Let’s see if you like this. Megan, please.” Megan leaned down and grabbed both of Cindy’s breasts.
“What are you doing?” Cindy asked as her face became red. Megan then squeezed the cop’s boobs together. Cindy felt the tiny man’s squirming get harsher. Then she heard a crunch, and all of his movement stopped. Megan grinned, letting go of Cindy’s breasts.
“What did you do,” Cindy asked, staring at the laptop screen, “I fucking told you I don’t like killing you dick! Using me as a murder weapon? Now I know you’re a killer, I’m gonna find you and arrest you.” The Satyr punched himself in the head five times.
“I should have known this would not be easy,” he said, “Megan, the other one please.” Megan smiled. She reached down to her feet and took her left high heel off. There was another shrunken man inside. Megan grabbed him by the foot and peeled him out of her shoe.
“I’ll fucking kill you for this you Goat!” the man screamed, “I’ll fucking do you in!”
“This is Jack,” the Satyr explained, “He was working for me but, he got on my nerves. So I told Megan to take care of him. You must be hungry Cindy Mitchells.” Megan grabbed Cindy’s chin and opened her mouth. She then brought the man towards it.
“I don’t want to be eaten!” the man begged, looking at Cindy in the eyes, “Please.” Cindy closed her eyes. There had to be a way out. She did not like feeling the man die in her cleavage, and she definitely did not want to eat someone. Megan was able to shrink objects, something she had never even attempted to try. Perhaps her abilities could be used in many different ways. She felt the tiny man land on her tongue.


Dear Diary,
I did not know what to expect at 78 Midland Avenue. It was a large construction site for some hotel. As I got near the place, I heard some booming noises. I was scared, but I had to go in. Carrying my gun, although I wasn’t sure whether a gun was enough, I went inside. There was concrete and metal everywhere. Many areas of the site’s interior had been destroyed. And there she was, in the middle of all of it, Cindy at the size of a building. She was surrounded by armed men. I looked up at my gigantic and completely naked partner, and felt a large pang in my heart. Was it fear or something else?

Chapter End Notes:

Now the plot is getting real thick. Let me know if you have any questions, thanks for reading!