- Text Size +

The four men immediately started shooting at Cindy, but none of their bullets made a scratch on her gigantic body. She brought her foot down on one of them, pushing him to the ground. The man clasped his fingers around her toes and squirmed. She reached down and grabbed two of them by their heads, lifting them up into the air. The men screamed as they were brought up to Cindy’s face.
“Rough day at work?” she asked. She placed each man in her armpit and squeezed them both, feeling their squirming movements in her tight embrace. She let go and caught both unconscious bodies in her hands. There was one more man on the ground, still shooting at her.
“Careful,” Cindy spoke as she crouched down to lay the bodies on the ground, “You don’t want to kill your friends.” The man’s clip ran out, and he started to reload. Cindy curiously observed the man.
“You’re not going to run, little man?” she asked. The man pointed her gun at her face.
“He’s really gotten to you,” she muttered, “Hasn’t he?” She reached towards the man and grabbed him. She stood back up, lifting the man high in the air.
“Drop the gun,” she said.
“Yes, my goddess,” the man dropped his gun and put his hands up in the air. The gun fell all the way down and clanked on the ground.
“Good boy,” Cindy cooed, “You deserve a reward.” She lowered in and brought him in front of her butt.
“Oh lord,” the man muttered as he was shoved between the giantess’s cheeks. Cindy squeezed her buttcheeks to secure the man inside.
“Right,” she huffed, putting her hands on her hips, “Anyone else?” She looked down at the destruction she caused. In the midst of it, she saw a familiar face gaping up at her in awe.
“Hi Thomas,” she said.


NEWS AT NINE:
Good morning everyone, my name is Simon Richer, and today I am on site to report the news to you. What you see here in 152 Midland Avenue is a wreckage of a construction site, which was to become the Olympus Motel next year. Construction plans must be delayed due to the damage from this morning. Witnesses report that DPS officer Cindy Mitchells was seen inside the site, however they also report that she had grown to approximately 50 feet tall. Mitchells’s case partner Thomas Phealan has stated that she had an encounter with the Goatman, resulting in her growing as a form of self-defense. Goatman is the prime suspect for the murders of three individuals, as well as the kidnapping of Megan Harriet and Desmond Jackson. Phealan states that the DPS have apprehended six workers of Goatman, although one of them is deceased.


“The news is always one step behind,” Commissioner Hope said, “Isn’t it?” Cindy Mitchells and Thomas Phealan stood in front of his desk.
“Sit down,” Hope ordered, “Let’s talk.” He turned the news off.
“All the goons said the same thing,” Cindy spoke as she sat, “The Satyr wants a world of goddesses. Creep.” Thomas sat down and put his hand on his chin.
“What does that mean?” the commissioner asked, “Is this a militaristic motivation? Does he want to weaponize giants? Why goddesses specifically?”
“Maybe it’s some feminist agenda,” Cindy replied, “Megan Harriet is the first woman in a while that I’ve seen everyone being scared the shit out of. Except me, of course.”
“How did Harriet get those powers?” Hope asked. Cindy sighed.
“Do you remember my sister?” she asked.
“You have a sister?” Thomas looked up.
“Yes, and she was the only other person I knew that could, you know, shrink people.”
“Alicia,” Thomas nodded.
“Wow, you’re fast,” Cindy was impressed, “Anyways, she went missing five years ago, and Harriet confirmed that Satyr was behind it. Satyr later said Harriet had my abilities because of “science”.”
“They must’ve extracted something from your sister’s body,” Thomas continued, “And transferred it to Harriet. Which means they can transfer it to anyone, and we will have a world of goddesses.”
“It still doesn’t answer why,” Commissioner Hope cut in, “What’s the intent?”
“I don’t know,” Cindy laughed, “Maybe they think it’s hot or something. Have you seen my instagram?”
“There is no way a man would go to this length for a fetish.”
“That’s exactly what he’s doing,” Thomas stood up. Cindy and Hope looked at him.
“Phealan?” Hope asked, “Do you know something we don’t?”
“Yes,” Thomas nodded, “I know someone that can help us. Let me show you.”
“Right,” Cindy stood up as well, “By the way, Commissioner, I’ll need a new uniform. My old one is, well, ripped into a million pieces. Can’t be Officer Mitchells without the sexy police cosplay.”
“You won’t need one,” the commissioner responded, “Go catch that goat, Detective Mitchells.”


Henry Lynch was a small-time computer scientist, and spent most of his time in his room. He lived in a house with his mother, who was getting old but still worked. In his spare time, he browsed through the internet for giantess content. He was obsessed with them, and recent events have only amplified his excitement. Today, he was looking at a new video posted by the infamous Goatman.
“Do you know the best thing about being a criminal?” the Goatman said to the camera, “We are not tied down by borders of the legal system’s fake morality. In the end, we are much closer to your ideal worlds than the heroes you praise.” The video cut to Candy Cane, who was tied down to a chair.
“Oh shit,” Henry leaned into his screen. A hand appeared from behind her shoulder, carrying a shrunken man. The hand hovered over Candy Cane’s breasts and dropped him. He fell and landed on the cop’s boobs. The same hand pushed the man completely inside her cleavage.
“Tell me you don’t like his feeling,” Satyr’s voice could be heard. Candy Cane sighed.
“Look,” she replied, “I like small guys, and I like messing with them. But I don’t kill, I don’t kidnap, I don’t do any of that shit.”
“Henry!” a voice yelled from upstairs, “Get the door!”
“Just a second Mom!” Henry yelled back. He continued the video.
“Oh where’s the fun in that?” Goatman asked, “Let’s see if you like this. Megan, please.” Two hands came down and grabbed both breasts.
“What are you doing?” Candy Cane asked. The hands squeezed the her boobs together, and muffled screams could be heard from inside. The screams stopped with a crunch. The hands let go of the breasts. The video ended.
“Henry Lynch get the door now please!” his mother yelled again. Henry sighed.
“Yes Mom, coming!” he replied. He turned his computer off, dodged all the wires and other equipment in his room, and headed out his door. As he walked upstairs, he thought about how someone used Candy Cane’s boobs to kill someone.
“That’s insane,” he muttered to himself.
When Henry opened the front door, he almost fainted. He stood at his doorway with his eyes wide. He gulped.
“Candy Cane,” he quietly spoke, “Uh…that’s your name, right?”
“My friends just call me Cindy,” Cindy responded, “Uh, I guess I have a new title now. I’m Detective Mitchells.” Henry took at good look at her outfit. She was wearing a crop top, leather jacket, and jean shorts.
“This is my partner, Thomas,” Cindy smiled, pointing to the shy man who stood next to her. Thomas nodded.
“Nice to meet you,” Henry stated, “What can I, help you with?”
“We just want to ask some questions,” the detective smiled. Henry gulped and nodded.
As soon as the Henry opened the door to his room for his two guests, Cindy headed to his bed and sat down on it, while Thomas went to the middle of the room.
“Come on,” Cindy smiled, patting the seat next to her, “Let’s talk.” Henry nervously walked towards the woman and slowly sat down on the bed.
“What is he doing?” Henry pointed at Thomas, who was quietly observing the area.
“Looking for clues, I think,” Cindy replied, “Thomas, do you want to start?”
“Satyr,” Thomas bluntly stated, “Sorry, Goatman. Do you know him?”
“Yeah,” Henry replied, “He’s all over the news.”
“What did you think about his latest video?”
“Uhh, I didn’t get to watch it,” Henry started to sweat from his forehead. He glanced over at the female detective, who was smiling at him. Thomas walked to Henry’s desk, where there was a desktop computer connected to a monitor, as well as a large gaming chair.
“Do you mind?” Thomas asked. Henry nervously shook his head. Thomas sat down in the chair and turned the monitor on. The screen showed the end of a video, where the last frame showcased Cindy, naked and tied up in a chair.
“Oh my,” Cindy put her hand on her mouth, “Who’s this handsome lady?” Henry’s face turned extremely red.
“What was it like?” he asked with a stuttered voice, “Meeting him.”
“Oh I didn’t meet him,” she corrected, “It was just a video call. I did find out one thing though. Apparently his “intent” as the professionals call it is just that big women turn him on. Sound familiar?” She put a hand on Henry’s shoulder, making him jump.
“I was watching because I was curious,” Henry defended himself, “No other…intent.” Thomas searched on the desktop for a video editing software. Henry gritted his teeth as Thomas opened Premiere Pro. He clicked on the latest project and played.
"Hey guys, Worshipper here. Wow, wow wow wow, what an insane week for us, isn’t it? So yesterday a video was dropped that featured the giantess Aphrodite.” Thomas stopped the video and turned around to face Henry.
“Look,” the latter stated, “I know you guys are cops or whatever, but this is a severe intrusion on my privacy.”
“You didn’t hide it very well,” Cindy started to rub Henry’s back.
“Just…please don’t arrest me,” he begged, “I know I make controversial content, but I really don’t mean any harm. No one knows I do this, and I definitely don’t want my mom to find out. Please.”
“We can’t arrest you,” Thomas told him, “You didn’t do anything illegal. We just need your help.”
“Help?” Henry looked up at the male cop, “What?”
“As she said, we found out the Satyr has a giantess fetish. No one understands Macrophilia as well as you. At least, no one that I know of.”
“Of course, everyone keeps it hidden,” Henry smirked, “By the way officer, how did you find me anyway?” Thomas’s eyes widened and his face turned red.
“Uhh,” he stammered, “I was just doing research, and since your giantess fetish video went viral I was easily able to find you, not that I looked for you—“
“Oh Thomas,” Cindy laughed, “You should stop trying to explain yourself.” Thomas nodded.
“Fine,” Henry stated, “I’ll help you. Let’s try to understand this Satyr guy.” Thomas smiled.
“Thank you,” he nodded.
“I’m gonna need my chair back,” the Worshipper responded.

Chapter End Notes:

New character unlocked: the Worshipper has joined the team