- Text Size +

Thomas carefully skimmed his eyes through his notes as he sat in the passenger seat of Cindy’s car.
“God dammit,” Cindy groaned as she drove, “How much notes did you even take?”
“Not enough,” Thomas responded as he continued reading.
“You know, when he said he was gonna help us, I didn’t think he would start with a two hour explanation of feminism and the “psychological factors of sexuality” or whatever he was on about. Didn’t you think it was boring?”
“I think it was important context.”
“Ugh, you’re as big of a nerd as he is!” Cindy shook her head, “I bet you really look forward to doing the homework he gave us.” Thomas smirked.
“It’s not that bad,” he stated, “Just a couple videos.”
“If it’s so easy for you,” Cindy reached over and put her hand on Thomas’s thigh, “Why don’t we do it together? You know, so you can help me out.” Thomas’s face turned red.
“Uhh,” he stammered, “Really? When?”
“Why don’t you come to my place right now,” Cindy bit her lip. Thomas gulped.
“Okay,” he nodded, “But you have to drive me home by midnight. We have to wake up early tomorrow.”
“You really are the biggest nerd,” the detective laughed.


As Cindy entered her living room, she immediately turned on the AC.
“Come on,” she beckoned to her partner that stood shyly in her doorway, “The house is this way.” Thomas followed her inside.
“You want anything to drink?” Cindy asked as she entered her kitchen, “I have beer, vodka, lemonade, rum, wine…”
“Can I just have water?” Thomas asked. Cindy rolled her eyes with a smirk.
“Of course you can,” she replied, pouring her partner a glass of ice water.
“Nice house,” Thomas commented, looking around.
“Thank you!” Cindy smiled, “My previous job made me a little richer than a cop is supposed to be.”
“Right,” Thomas nodded. Cindy poured herself a glass of wine.
“Come on,” she said with a glass in each hand, “Let’s get some work done.”
Cindy’s couch was grand and luxurious, but had a plastic sheet on top of it.
“Sorry,” Cindy frowned, “I just don’t like stains, you know.”
“Huh,” Thomas nodded, “That’s fine, I get it.”
“Great!” The two sat down on opposite ends of the couch. The plastic felt cold on Thomas’s skin. He shuddered.
“This is weird,” Cindy stated, turning on her TV with a remote controller, “I usually don’t watch YouTube on this.”
“What do you usually watch?” Thomas asked.
“That’s none of your business,” Cindy frowned. He did not respond.
“Reality TV,” she admitted after a while, “Yes, I know it’s stupid but…it’s just so fun.”
“It’s not stupid,” the male cop responded, “There’s worse things to watch.” Cindy searched “The Worshipper” on YouTube, and his channel came up.
“He’s kind of famous now, isn’t he?” Cindy nodded as she opened his channel, “This guy almost has five thousand subscribers. Oh wow, look at these videos.” Thomas gulped, catching a glimpse of a thumbnail that featured Aphrodite’s body.
“Do you really want to do this together?” he asked.
“Oh come on,” Cindy laughed, “What could be so bad? We’re gonna watch a couple videos to get a good sense of what we’re dealing with right?”
“I guess.”
“Look at this old one, Giantess Cop in Prison Reaction. That sounds relevant, let’s watch it.” Thomas clenched his knuckles as Cindy started the video.
“Hello everyone in this beautiful community,” the Worshipper spoke, “One of my Discord mods showed me this video of a hot giantess cop, so I wanted to show you my reaction to it. First of all, before we even begin, I’d like to say that the idea of a giantess cop is so god damn sexy. She already has legal power over you, and now she’s a giant? That’s like, double the power. A power intersection, if you will.”
“A power intersection,” Cindy nodded in approval. Thomas nervously glanced at her, and looked back at the TV.
“Without any more hesitation,” the Worshipper said, “Let’s get to it!” The screen then showed footage of a brown haired woman in a skimpy police outfit. She was looking into prison bars, but no one seemed to be inside.
“I like where this is headed,” the Worshipper commented. The woman opened the cage, and the camera panned down to a small action figure of a man.
“Aww,” the Worshipper said, “I always get a little disappointed when they just use action figures. I like it more with CGI, it makes it more realistic. Oh well, at least they can get more creative with a physical toy. If only people could actually shrink in the real world.”
“Hello Mr. Criminal,” the woman spoke, “Why are you so small? Did you not check your miserable dinner before you ate it?”
“So I guess she’s implying that she put something in his food,” Worshipper said.
“Oh come on, this is too much analyzing,” Cindy groaned. She skipped the video forward and resumed. Thomas shuffled in his seat as the screen showed the woman sitting on top of the action figure, his face buried in her crotch. She held a baton to his miniature head.
“How does that feel?” the woman cooed, “This is the full weight of the law, and you have disappointed her so bad.” She started rubbing her vagina on the action figure.
“I think we can move on,” Thomas commented. Cindy paused the video.
“Fine,” she nodded, “How did you even find this channel in the first place?” Thomas’s eyes widened as he kept them glued to the screen.
“Right,” Cindy nodded, “You said it was just research.” Thomas drank a long sip of his ice water. A shudder went through his body.
“Can we turn the AC off?” he asked, “If you don’t mind.”
“Aww, does little Tommy not like the cold?” Cindy teased. Thomas turned his head to look at her on the other end of the couch.
“You know, my body emits a lot of heat,” she said, “So I always need it to be a little cold. But if you want to be warmer, well, my body does emit a lot of heat.”
“W-what are you saying?” Thomas asked.
“I wonder Thomas,” Cindy laughed, “Come here.” She beckoned him with her index finger. Thomas slowly sighed and shifted himself towards his partner. As soon as she got the chance, Cindy wrapped her arm around Thomas’s waist and pulled him into her. He nervously glanced around the room as he was side by side with his partner.
“Warmer now?” Cindy asked. Thomas nodded.
“Where should I p-put my hands?” he asked.
“You’ve never cuddled before, have you?”
“Uh…no.”
“Then let me take charge,” Cindy grinned. Thomas noticed that the arm round his waist started to grow. Soon he had shrunken down to half of what he was, and Cindy’s large breasts were right at his eye level.
“W-what are you doing?” Thomas asked, as Cindy grabbed his sides with her large hands. She then picked him up and brought him on top of herself. She then inserted him between her legs, locking his lower body tight between her thighs.
“How’s that?” she asked, her hands still gripping his body.
“Warm,” Thomas nodded. She then gently placed his head on her crop top, right in between her boobs. His face turned immensely red. Cindy giggled and patted his head.
“How about,” she said quietly, “We make homework a little more fun.” Thomas slowly looked up at Cindy, who was giving him a mischievous grin.
“W-w-what do you…what do you mean?” he stammered.
“Tell me, officer,” her voice became even more quiet, and she started to stroke his hair, “Can you define EA? And not the game company.” Thomas thought for a moment.
“Emp-pathetic Analys-sis,” he slowly explained, “One of the best ways to understand someone’s m-motive is to g-get in their head.”
“And how do you do this on, say, a video?” Cindy’s voice was now almost a whisper. Thomas gulped.
“You act it out,” he quickly stated. With her right hand, Cindy grabbed the remote and started to scroll through the Worshipper’s channel. With her left hand, she started to slowly stroke Thomas’s crotch.
“W-what are you…doing?” Thomas said as his face turned even redder.
“Ooo, this one sounds fun, doesn’t it?” Cindy smiled, and she clicked on a video.


THE WORSHIPPER- “BLONDE GIANTESS VIDEO REACTION”
Hey everyone, my name is the Worshipper, and welcome to my new video. I just hit 50 subscribers yesterday, and I just wanted to say how thankful I am for you guys. Although a lot of people may find it weird, giantess content is my passion, and I’m glad that at least someone out there appreciates it. So today I want to take a look at this cool new video I found, which I haven’t watched yet. It’s called uh… “Giantess Sarah Boob Crush and Vore”. Kind of a generic title, but the thumbnail looked enticing so I wanted to check it out. Here we go.


“GIANTESS SARAH BOOB CRUSH AND VORE”
Two characters sat on the sofa. One was an average looking man with a slight beard, wearing a suit and tie. The other was an attractive blonde woman in a T-shirt and jeans, who had a handbag next to her.
“So,” the man spoke, “Why did you bring me to your house?”
“I wanted to tell you something,” the woman replied, pointing at the man.
“Oh well, that’s great because, I wanted to tell you something too.”
“Oh? What is it?”
“It’s just…I like you too Sarah. You’re really pretty and I think I love you.”
“Oh…thanks Mike,” Sarah frowned, “I’m sorry, I wasn’t gonna tell you I like you.”
“What?!” Mike exclaimed, standing up, “So all this time, you’ve been leading me on?”
“Woah, you don’t have to be angry.”
“If you didn’t like me, then why did you invite me to your house?” Mike angrily asked. Sarah grinned and reached for her handbag.
“To do this,” she said. She took out a toy gun from her bag and pointed it at Mike.
“What is this supposed to be?” he asked. Suddenly a poor quality CGI laser came out of the gun, and Mike shrunk down to half of Sarah’s size.
“Oh my god!” Sarah exclaimed, “It worked!”
“What is this?” Mike asked, who was now eye level with her, “What did you do to me?”
“Not enough.” Sarah shot Mike with the laser again, and he shrank down once again. She stood up, now towering over the man.
“You’re only as tall as my knee!” she said, looking down, “How’s the view down there?”
“Stop this!” he responded, “Turn me back!”
“I don’t think so,” Sarah shook her head, as she reached down and grabbed Mike by the collar. She slowly lifted the squirming man into the air.
“Ah! Let me go!” Mike pleaded.
“Sorry, one more time,” Sarah said, zapping him with yet another laser. He shrank down to the size of her hand, and she dangled him in front of her.
(“Finally, the size I like,” Cindy grinned as she dangled Thomas in front of her.
“Um…” Thomas stated nervously, being held by the collar, “Ah. Let me go?”
“You’re so bad at acting,” she smirked, “So cute.”)
“Come here, let me give you a kiss,” Sarah said, and brought Mike towards her mouth. She gave him a long kiss in the face, to which he responded with muffled cries. She sat back down on the couch, and set the shrunken man on her lap.
“Now don’t you run away,” she said, giving him a flick. Mike fell down on his butt, and continued to stare at the giantess.
“My my it’s hot in here,” Sarah said, and she slowly started to take off her T-shirt. She was wearing a white bra, which held two perfectly shaped boobs. She threw her T-shirt off screen, and turned her attention back to Mike.
“You like what you see?” she asked, stroking the top of her tits, “You wanna go for a ride?” She then snatched him back in her hand, and brought him towards her breasts.
“No, don’t do this to me!” Mike begged.
“Why not?” Sarah replied, “You can’t stop me.” She then inserted him in her cleavage, and he raised both of his hands.
(“D-d-do I have to raise my hands?” Thomas asked, feeling his entire body shudder as it was engulfed in Cindy’s boobs once again.
“Who cares?” Cindy replied, her eyes glued to the screen, “We’re getting to the good part.”)
Sarah started to vigorously massage Mike with her boobs.
“Ah! Stop this! Let me go!” the tiny man screamed. Sarah squished her boobs together, pulled them apart, squished them together, and repeated these actions over and over again. After a while of fondling Mike between her breasts, she finally stopped and put her hands on her hips.
“I hope that was as fun for you as it was for me,” she spoke.
“Let me go! Please!” Mike kept pleading.
“You know,” Sarah pouted, “I’ve been very nice to you today. I invited you to my house, I let you kiss me, I even let you touch my boobs. But if this is the way you’re gonna act, you need to be punished.”
“Noooo!” Mike screamed as Sarah grabbed his head and fished him out of her cleavage. She then brought him up and dangled him above her face.
“Mmm,” she licked her lips, “You look yummy.”
“No, no, no,” Mike shook his head as the giant mouth below him opened.
(“Wait a second,” Thomas stated as the giant mouth below him opened, “I t-think this is g-going too far. Hey Cindy, come on. Cindy? Cindy?!”)
“Please don’t eat me!” Mike begged as he was lowered into Sarah’s mouth. She then started to slowly suck on his entire body like a popsicle. Her other hand lowered inside her jeans, and she started to masturbate. She moaned in pleasure as Mike kept screaming familiar lines of “Stop!”, “Nooo!”, “Let me go!”, etc. She finally pushed him completely inside her mouth, and swallowed him whole.
“Mmmm,” Sarah nodded, “Yum. Well that was fun. I wonder if Jake is still around?” She stood up and walked offscreen, and the video ended.


BACK TO THE WORSHIPPER:
Wow. That was pretty good. I think the acting was pretty bad and the CGI was a little weird, but other than that the video was great. First of all, Giantess Sarah is really hot. Man, how I wish I can be between those titties. The ending was pretty hot too, that was one of the few times I enjoyed vore. I’m gonna give this video an eight out of ten. Well, thanks for watching guys, let me know if you have suggestions of content I should react to. Peace!


Cindy spat Thomas out into her hand. They were both panting heavily.
“Well?” Cindy smiled, “I hope that was as fun for you as it was for me.” Thomas slowly looked up at his partner. He was drenched in saliva.
“I-it was fun,” he nervously nodded, “I’m cold.”
“Sorry, I should’ve taken your clothes off before I ate you.”
“I need a shower. Can you drive me home?” Thomas asked. Cindy nodded.
“Good idea,” she said, “Let me grow you back first.” She then proceeded to stare at him and contemplate for ten long seconds. She bit her lip, and her cheeks formed a little blush.
“Well?” Thomas spoke, “Are you gonna-“
“On second thought,” Cindy interrupted, “I know of a place that’s better than the passenger seat.” Thomas’s eyes widened.
“What do you mean?” he said as a chill ran down his spine. Cindy started to lower him down, and he realized he was heading towards her unzipped jean shorts.
“I uh…” he stammered, “I don’t know if this is a good-“
“I promise you’ll be safe in here,” Cindy said. Before he could respond, Thomas was inserted inside her jean shorts. As Cindy zipped it back, he was tightly strapped between the denim and her underwear. He tried to move, but he was completely constricted. He noticed a sweet aroma engulfing him. The giantess gently tapped him from outside.
“Ah, let me go,” Thomas joked to himself.

Chapter End Notes:

Yay fanservice!