- Text Size +

Dear Diary,
This morning I woke up in a lot of pain. I had a mild headache, which I was able to fix by drinking water. My muscles hurt, but I am used to soreness from police training. The biggest pain is from my heart, which is unable to process everything that happened last night. I never thought I was close to death three times in one night, and I am still trembling from the thought of my mortality. However, I can’t help but wanting to go back. I can almost feel it when I close my eyes. Being so effortlessly toyed with, unable to do a single thing except accept it. Being surrounded in flesh, in saliva, in fabric. If offered again, would I go back to that position? In a heartbeat. If I could go back in time and choose to experience it again, would I? Not for a million dollars.


ALANA’S INSTAGRAM STORY:
Hey everyone, I just wanted to make a statement about recent events. If you somehow haven’t heard already, Cindy Mitchells was spotted in 78 Midland Avenue, and she was like 50 feet tall. Do you know what that means? She’s gone from being able to shrink people so she can be a giant to them, to becoming a literal giant herself. How long till people realize that she is a threat? How long till people realize how dangerous a 50 foot monster is, especially to a city? Even if Mitchells herself happens to be a benevolent, what if the power to become bigger falls into the wrong hands? Haven’t we seen Aphrodite literally using the same powers as Mitchells herself? How long until this city realizes that we should eradicate all of this size-changing absurdity for good? My name is Alana Walker, and my prayers go to all the murdered victims and their families. Good luck everyone, and stay safe. Please, stay safe. When you see a giant monster down the block, don’t stand around with cameras. Run.


“You’re late”, Henry stated as Cindy and Thomas sat down on his bed. Cindy was wearing a skimpy white dress that showed off much of her cleavage and legs, which the two men tried hard to not stare at. 
“Sorry,” the blonde detective laughed, “We just had a late night of studying.” When Thomas nervously glanced at her, she gave him a wink.
“Good on you,” Henry nodded, “Constant research is important when it comes to these things. Who am I kidding, cops already know that.”
“Detective now,” Cindy reminded.
“Right, sorry,” he apologized, “Anyways, I’ve been doing research too, and I think I found something.” Thomas’s eyes widened.
“Show us,” the male cop stated. Henry spun around in his chair to face his monitor.
“Your connection that Goatman is doing this for a fetish was a great insight,” the YouTuber explained, “I knew where to start looking, which is where everyone with the fetish resided before Detective Mitchells started shrinking people.”
“The internet,” Thomas blurted. His face then turned slightly pink. Cindy gently patted his shoulder.
“Exactly,” Henry nodded, “We barely know anything about the Satyr, but we can deduce that he has to have been inspired by the countless number of giantess content on the internet. So I started to search through them.”
“Sorry, that must’ve been rough,” Cindy pouted, “Thomas and I could’ve shared the load.”
“It was my pleasure,” Henry shook his head, “Did you forget that this is my passion? So I traversed through DeviantArt, PornHub, my own channel, freaking DailyMotion, everything. I was starting to worry that all this research was a waste of time, when I found this.” Henry opened up a window on his monitor, which showcased a video of a redhead woman that was tied down to a chair.
“I’ve been there before,” Cindy remarked, “Being tied down is more fun than you think.”
“Tell me about it,” Henry laughed, “By the way, don’t mind the bad acting.” He resumed the video.
“What are you doing?” the woman asked as she tried her best to act scared. A hand appeared from behind her shoulder, carrying a miniature toy soldier.
“Please,” a second woman’s voice was heard off-camera, “I know you’ll enjoy this part.” The hand dropped the soldier, which fell and landed on the redhead’s boobs. The hand’s index finger then pushed it completely inside the woman’s cleavage.
“Tell me you don’t like this feeling,” the off-camera voice said.
“I can feel him squirming in there,” the redhead commented.
“Let’s see if you like this.” Another hand appeared from behind the woman’s other shoulder, and the two hands came down and grabbed both of her breasts.
“What are you doing?” the redhead asked. The hands squeezed her boobs together, until a crunch sound effect was heard. The hands let go of the breasts as the redhead gasped. The video ended.
“That’s exactly what happened to Cindy in 78 Midland,” Thomas spoke, “Satyr even copied some of the lines.”
“Yeah,” Cindy nodded, “That’s weird. What are you trying to say?"
“It’s obvious that Goatman was directly inspired by this video,” Henry explained, “If we can find videos he could be potentially inspired by, we can figure out his next move before he even makes it.”
“I like the idea but,” Thomas contemplated, “It’s a little bit of a stretch. If it was a coincidence and the two videos just happened to be similar, it would burn the theory to the ground."
“I knew you would say that,” Henry nodded, “But check this out. This video was made on April 4th, 2016. Officer Mitchells, when did you encounter Goatman?”
“Ummmm,” Cindy thought for a moment, “That was Tuesday night, and today is Friday so…April 4th. Oh wow.”
“Exactly,” Henry grinned, “And look at this. I found another video, see if you can find anything familiar. I spent 20 dollars for the full thing, so make the most of it.” Henry opened another window with a different video, this time featuring a brown-haired woman in a dark bedroom. She was lying down on the bed, wearing nothing but a lacy white bra and underwear. The woman sat up and reached into her bra. She then took out a tiny CGI man from inside. The woman then dropped the man on her lap. Before he could move, she pushed him in between her thighs.
“How does that feel,” the she asked, “Comfortable?” As the man squirmed, she started to stroke her thigh.
“Look at my long legs little man,” she cooed, “Some would say this is the best part of a woman.”
“That’s the exact line Aphrodite used,” Thomas declared, “When was this video made?”
“Let’s see,” Henry paused the video and scrolled down, “It says March 26th, 2019.”
“The Aphrodite video was released on March 27th, which means it had to have happened on the 26th.”
“You god damn know it,” Henry replied. Cindy smiled and nodded in approval.
“You boys are doing great,” she commented. Both Thomas and Henry blushed a little.
“T-there’s more,” Henry said. He pulled up a final window, this time featuring a video of a park.
“This video is one of my favourites,” he explained, “A woman goes into a park, shrinks a guy, and plays with him. Like at one point she sits on him on swings, it’s great. But most of this is not important.” Henry skipped all the way to the last part of the video and resumed. The woman was pressing a Ken doll into a tree with her breasts. She was moaning and squeezing very hard. After a while she let go, and stared at the doll that was tied to the tree.
“Well that was fun,” the woman laughed. Her expression then became concerned, and she poked the doll.
“Hello?” she asked, “Huh, I guess I was too much woman for you. Oh well, thanks for the good times.” The woman then left the screen, and the video ended with the image of the Ken doll tied to the tree.
“Eric Scimitar was found strapped to a tree,” Thomas stated, “He died of suffocation, just like in the video. When was this video made?”
“It says…” Henry scrolled, “March 23rd, 2011.” Thomas and Cindy looked at each other and nodded.
“Is that enough evidence for you officer?” Henry asked.
“More than enough,” Thomas replied.
“Who knew the Satyr was a con artist,” Cindy remarked.
“I’m glad you believe me,” the Worshipper said, “The question is, how do we find the video for what happens next? There’s literally hundreds of giantess videos out there.” The three sat in contemplation for a minute.
“I uh…no, never mind,” Thomas said, and they sat in contemplation for another thirty seconds.
“A message,” Cindy finally spoke, “It’s all a message. To me.”
“What do you mean?” Thomas asked.
“James Grundy was found sprawled in the middle of the streets,” she explained, “It was clear from the get go that it wasn’t a subtle and hidden murder; it was a blatant message. Eric Scimitar was literally strapped to a tree. There’s no way Satyr didn’t want us to find him. In the Aphrodite video, he acknowledges that I inspired the killings. And, well, in the next video I was there. I talked to him, and he even told me his goals. The messages are getting more and more straightforward, so maybe the next video will be more obvious to figure out.” Thomas’s eyes shot open.
“You,” he pointed at Henry, “Didn’t you do a reaction on some video with a giantess cop? Something about a prison.” Henry’s mouth gaped in awe at this realization.
“Hold up a second,” he said, opening a new browser. He searched “Giantess Cop in Prison”, and found a familiar video of a giantess policewoman sitting on top of an action figure.
“And what do you know,” Henry pointed at the screen, “It was released on April 7th, 2013.” Cindy stood up.
“That’s literally today,” she said, and immediately headed for the door.
“Wait Cindy,” Thomas spoke, standing up, “Take me with you.”
“No Thomas,” she sternly pointed her finger at her partner, “It’s too dangerous.”
“But last time-“
“Last time they killed a man using my own tits!” Cindy exclaimed, “Stay here or I will shrink you and tape you to the wall.” Thomas slowly slinked back down on Henry’s bed, frowning.
“Wow,” Henry commented, “Not to break the tension, but this is kind of turning me on.” Cindy smirked, then stormed out of the room.