- Text Size +

DESMOND JACKSON VOICE RECORDING 5:

She wanted to shower with me. Normally when a hot chick wants to step into the shower with you, it’s gonna be a real exciting time. But when that chick is Aphrodite, the excitement quickly turns to fear. She had me in her hand as she stepped under the shower. You know, when you’re that small, you start to realize that even water droplets can be big and scary. After Aphrodite and I were both drenched, she rubs soap into my chest and uses my body as a sponge. First she washed her hair, and I was thrown in the midst of her dark brown hair. I could feel the hair strings stroking through my body, like…like I was a violin. Yeah, I felt like a violin being played. Then she moved onto her boobs. She rubbed me over them, under them, beside them, and made me suck on her nipple. It was hard to do this while drowning in shower water, I almost suffocated. She then puts me between her tits, grabs my head and feet, and rubs me up and down vigourously. I could feel the friction between our wet skins, it was a burning pain. She then washed the rest of her body. Both her armpits, her smooth stomach, along her long legs, inside her asscheeks, and between every toe. She then said it was my turn, and washed me. Her big fingers rubbed soap on every area of my body. Then she…jerked me off.

After the shower she set me on the bathroom sink.

She said, “I only need three things for today’s uniform.” She then opens a drawer full of underwear.

“This,” she takes out a black pair of thongs and puts them on.

“This,” she takes out a black bra and puts that on too.

“And…you,” she points at me. As she grabbed me, I asked her what I had to do with this.

“You sir,” she said, shoving me into her cleavage, “Are the bargain.”



I am helpless as her giant fingers wrap around my entire body, lifting me off my feet. She brings me right in front of her face and stares at me with her bewitching green eyes.
“Please,” I beg, “Let go of me. I’m sorry, I’ll leave and you’ll never see me again.” She starts to lower me down, giving me a good look of her gigantic and curvy body.
“No,” I say, “What are you doing? No, please, stop.” Soon I am face to face with her legs, and she places me in between them.
“You can’t do this to me!” I yell, “I’m a human being! Like you!” Her thighs close in on me, and I am locked in the tight embrace of her smooth and soft skin.

“You’re nothing like me Zachary,” her booming voice echoes in the room, “I’m gonna squeeze you until you die!” She squeezes her thighs together with me in between, and I start to scream.
“Oh stop screaming,” she demands, “Hey, stop. You’re gonna wake everyone else up.”

My eyes open. I am no longer surrounded by warm and dangerously tight flesh. Quite the opposite: I am all alone in a cold prison cell. I sit up and rub my eyes. Lately the nightmares don’t stop. I wish I had never become an assassin. I wish I got a normal job, like an accountant.

“Hey,” I hear a voice from outside my cell. I look to see that a guard is standing there with his arms crossed.

“You done yelling?” the guard says, giving me a stern look. I sigh.

“My apologies, Officer…Cobbler,” I say, seeing the name tag on his uniform, “Just nightmares.”

“Well could you stop?” Cobbler asks, “It’s bad enough I’m stuck with this prison shift, I don’t want to deal with screaming babies and complaining inmates.”

“I…” I look away from the officer and stare at the wall, “I’ll try, but I can’t make promises.” A tear forms in my eye.
“Hey hey hey,” Cobbler’s voice suddenly turns gentle, “What’s wrong buddy?”

“I was supposed to be the Shadow Stalker!” I exclaim, turning my gaze towards him once again, “Do you know how many people I’ve killed? I’ve been doing this shit for twenty years, and not once did I get caught. You know why? Because I was good. I actually stalked in the shadows, unseen by officers like you for so long.”
“Yet here you are,” Cobbler speaks, “I guess you weren’t that good after all.” I leap out of my bed and towards him, grabbing the prison bars. He takes a step back.
“It was one mission,” I desperately talk, “One god damn mission. How was I supposed to know that my target was…a monster?”

“A monster?” the officer curiously asks, “What do you mean?”
“You know exactly what I mean. Apparently the whole god damn city knows. I wish I did, before she…she…”

“Officer Mitchells,” Cobbler’s eyes lighten up, “That’s who you’re talking about, right?” I gulp, and take step back.

“I can’t stop seeing her,” I shudder, “Every time I go to sleep. Every time I close my eyes.”

“Oh man,” he steps forward, “Tell me, what did she do to you?”

“Well,” I explain, sitting down on my bed, “I almost had her when she started shrinking me. She…locked me in between her legs, and I couldn’t escape. I’ve been in fights before, but never have I felt so physically…powerless. She grabbed me, stripped me, kissed me, put me…in her panties.”
“Panties I see,” Cobbler nods, “Tell me, was it the front or the back?”
“It was the ba-“ I start to respond. Then I notice the lustful expression on the cop’s face, brought out mostly by that slimy grin.

“You’re enjoying this, aren’t you?” I accuse.

“What do you mean?” he replies.
“I’m telling you some traumatic shit and you’re grinning like a creep.”

“Oh come on,” the officer defends, “I was worried about you because I thought you had real trauma, when in reality you got a hot dominatrix session with Officer Mitchells? I’m not worried anymore, I’ll tell you that much. I’m jealous.” I can’t believe it. I feel my head getting hot. This is the feeling I get every time I’m about to finish a mission. I clench my fists.

“Hot…dominatrix…session?” I glare at the cop. I suddenly leap towards the officer once again, this time causing a loud bang as I grab the metal bars.

“Woah woah excuse me!” he cries out, “Stand down inmate!”
“I can’t sleep officer,” I snarl, “My mind is deteriorating by the very thought of that monster. And you…are turning green with envy.” I punch the bars as hard as I can, causing another loud bang and a sharp pain in my fist. Cobbler sighs.

“Inmate,” he calmly states, “Take a step back, or-“ He disappears. One second I was staring at him with my upmost detestation, and now he’s gone. I look down to see his uniform crumpled on the floor. Every cell in my body starts to panic, and I leap back into my bed.

“Thank you,” I hear a female voice, “For distracting him. You made it so much easier.” A brunette woman steps into the view. She is only wearing a black bra and panties, and has a voluptuous body. I recognize her.

“You’re Satyr’s right hand,” I say as she steps towards the uniform on the floor, “You’ve come to break me out.” She bends down and inspects the pile of clothes.

“Yes,” she answers, “And no.” Her hand leaps toward the pile, and I hear a man yelling “No!”. She fishes out a naked and tiny man, and stands back up with him in her clutches. It’s Officer Cobbler…he’s been shrunk.

“Harriet!” Cobbler yells.

“Hello officer,” the woman replies, before proceeding to give him a deep kiss in the face.

“Please!” the officer speaks, now with his face covered in red lipstick, “I don’t want to die. I want to go home.”

“Oh,” the woman frowns, “I thought you were jealous of him.” She points at me, causing a chill to go up my spine.

“I’m sorry,” Cobbler starts to cry. The woman shakes her head.

“Where did you say she put you?” she looks up at me, “That’s right. The back.” She starts to lower the squirming officer, bringing him behind her body and in front of her admittedly gorgeous butt.

“Oh no,” the cop speaks, then she shoves him into her buttcheek. She squishes him into her flesh, and starts to rub him up and down.

“Isn’t this what you’ve always wanted?” the woman coos. She catches me staring at the interaction in horror, and gives me a wink. No matter how terrible Cobbler’s current situation is, I can’t feel bad for him. At least I am not jealous of him. The woman uses her other hand to pull her underwear down, revealing her bare ass to both me and the man in her clutches. Cobbler glances at me, and mouths the word “help”.

“Enjoy your stay!” the woman says, and shoves him deep in between her cheeks. She then pulls her underwear back up, tightly securing the officer. I can hear muffled screams coming from inside.

“Mmmm,” the woman closes her eyes, “I love feeling them squirm.” She then bends down and picks up Cobbler’s uniform shirt, putting it on.

“This is a good size,” she says, buttoning herself up. She puts her fingers in the uniform’s breast pocket, and fishes out an assortment of keys. She inserts one of them in my cell door and opens it, now staring right at me.

“I thought you were’t breaking me out,” I say quietly, backing up into the wall.

“I’m not,” she says, taking a step towards me. Then, for the second time in my entire life, everything around me starts to get bigger. As I am shrinking, the brunette lifts up her leg and puts her foot on me. I am trapped between her dusty foot and my uncomfortable bed. When I stop shrinking, her foot larger than my entire body.

“You’re not gonna scream?” she asks, tilting her head, “You were earlier.”

“I…” tears start to fall down my face.  The woman laughs and grabs me, snatching me up.

“Aww,” she says, stroking my crying face with her gigantic thumb, “Candy Cane really got you good, didn’t she? Good for her.”

Chapter End Notes:

I'm back! I'm so sorry, I know it's been a long hiatus. It's just, life gets nuts you know? Anyways, I'd like to at least try to finish this story.