- Text Size +

Melbourne prison was already an ominous place. All of the worst people in Distropolis were piled into the ran-down building, and even some of the workers in the DPS were reluctant to enter. Cindy was different; she knew that she could shrink and dominate any one of these criminals in an instant. In fact, she enjoyed the fact that there was a whole building full of people that she could be a little rough with. But today, things were different. She was not here to interrogate and have fun, she was here to apprehend the Satyr. When Cindy arrived at the office where the guard is usually posted, she found that there was nobody there.

“Gone,” she squinted. When she went in the office, she found a crumpled pile of clothes on the floor. She bent down and searched through it. She picked up a jingling metallic object from the pile.

“Stupid criminals,” she scoffed, “They really left me a bunch of keys?”


Cindy arrived at the cell of Matthew Kane.

“Long time no see Ma-“ she realized that it was empty.

“Gone as well,” she thought out loud. She took out the keys from the waist pocket of her dress, and opened the cell. All she could find was a crumpled pile of orange clothes on the floor.

“This is…” she started to speak, then she realized she was being watched. She turned around to see there was someone in the cell across from Kane’s. He was sitting on his bed, shivering. Cindy recognized him and grinned.

“No, no,” the man muttered as he saw the female detective make her way over to his cell. He backed up against the wall, but there was nothing he could do as Cindy unlocked his cell door and stepped in.

“Potter, right?” Cindy asked. The man slowly nodded.

“P-please don’t…” he started to speak.

“What? Hurt you?”
“Shrink me!” Potter pleaded. Cindy grinned.

“You asked for it,” she shrugged, and he started to shrink.
“No!” he yelled, standing up, “I meant…don’t shrink me!” It was too late, he was already half the size of Cindy, and he was still shrinking.

“I’m sorry Potter,” Cindy took a step towards him, “I’m in a rush today, and I don’t have time for foreplay.” She reached her hand for the now fully shrunken Potter. He dodged her grasp by leaping sideways, but his tiny could body could only travel so far. He landed on his stomach with a thud.

“Aww,” Cindy cooed, sitting down on the bed next to him “You were always a feisty one, weren’t you?” She then grabbed Potter by the collar and lifted him into the air.

“W-hy do you…do this?” the man asked in agony as he was dangled in front of the detective’s face.

“I ask that myself sometimes,” Cindy replied as she started to lower Potter towards her cleavage, “I think I’m toeing the line of having to, and wanting to.” Potter groaned as he was shoved in between her boobs. Cindy crossed her arms, lightly squeezing the man with her tits.

“Now be a good boy,” she spoke softly, “And tell me what happened to Matthew.”

“She c-came and took him!” Potter replied, “Please let me go!”
“Who came?” Cindy squeezed a little tighter, “Tell me quickly.”
“That woman!”
“Well duh,” the detective rolled her eyes, tightening the squeeze even more, “More specifics please.”
“That b-brunette bitch,” Potter spoke quickly, “S-s-she was just like you! A cop going around turning people small! She came and shrank him and left, please let me go!”

“And what if I said no?” Cindy grinned. The inmate’s eyes widened.

“No…” he said despairingly, “Have some mercy.”

“I’m just kidding,” the blonde laughed, fishing him out from her cleavage, “Thanks for the help.” She gave Potter a light kiss on the head, then gently placed him back on the bed. The inmate sighed in relief as she left the cell and locked the door behind her.

“Still,” Cindy said from outside the bars, “It’s sad you didn’t get to reunite with this.” She lifted her skirt, showing off her butt to the shivering inmate. Potter, now slowly growing back, cowered into the corner of the room.

“Maybe I’ll visit you sometime,” Cindy winked at him, then walked away. Potter clutched his heart that was beating way too fast.


The cafeteria was dark, and there was only a subtle light peering out of the kitchen.

“This place is so creepy,” Cindy said to herself as she walked in. She started to head towards the kitchen when she heard something.

“Isn’t that a familiar sound?” she asked herself, “It reminds me of…” She looked down at her body, remembering the countless times a shrunken person was trapped in one of her voluptuous features, making no sound except muffled screams. She then turned towards the darkness of the cafeteria.

“I’m not alone, am I?” she said, walking towards the muffled voices. The cafeteria was filled with rows of long white tables. As Cindy ventured forth, she realized that one of the tables was different. She could make out about five small silhouettes, most of which were squirming. When she got closer, she realized that the silhouettes were shrunken men, all naked and firmly taped to the table. Their arms, feet, torso, legs, and even their mouths were taped down, and they were lined up horizontally across the table’s surface. The men’s eyes widened as Cindy approached, and some of their muffled screaming and squirming intensified. The blonde detective arrived at the table and crossed her arms.

“You poor things,” Cindy observed the shrunken men. To her surprise, she recognized two of them. The one on the very right was Matthew Kane, who laid completely still with closed eyes. Cindy reached towards him and ripped off the tape on his mouth.

“Who did this to you Matthew,” she asked. The Gryphon did not respond, and his head simply fell to the side. The detective put her giant finger on his chest. There was no pulse. Cindy sighed, and turned her sights on the man in the middle of the line.

“Hello ass-lover,” Cindy stated at the man, who was intensely squirming, "Good to see you’re still alive.” She reached over and ripped the tape off his mouth.

“Get away from me!” the assassin yelled, “Don’t hurt me, please!”

“I’m not going to hurt you Zachary,” Cindy assured.

“Liar!” the Shadow Stalker responded, “I know you’re with him!” The detective rolled her eyes, then gently placed her palm on the assassin.

“Yes, I’m here on behalf of that ugly goat,” she said, “No. I’m here to stop him. Which, by your current circumstances, I’m guessing is going to help you. So help me help you by answering my questions.” Zachary gulped and nodded.

“What happened?” Cindy asked, “Who brought you here?”
“I-I was in my cell when…” he explained, “When she came.”
“Who?”
“Satyr’s right hand.”
“Harriet,” Cindy nodded, “Potter said something similar. So she shrank you and taped you to a cafeteria table. Why?”
“I don’t know,” Zachary continued, “But she said she did it for you.”

“Oh my god,” the detective sighed, “So what happened to that guy?” She pointed at the deceased Gryphon.

“Well she…couldn’t help herself,” the Shadow Stalker said, “She said the job made her horny. So she…she…” Tears started to fall form in his eyes.

“It’s okay I get it,” Cindy nodded, “Still, it’s weird. What the hell is the point of all this?”
“Cindy Mitchells,” a voice was suddenly heard echoing through the room, “I’m glad you could make it. Welcome everyone, to another glimpse at the world of goddesses.”

“I wonder if this is recorded or live,” Cindy commented, looking up at the ceiling.

“It’s live my friend,” the Satyr spoke, “This would not be as impactful if we couldn’t communicate, would it?”

“Right,” the detective nodded, “So I don’t know what your genius plan is supposed to be, but giving me the hostages is a pretty weak start. I’m just gonna go ahead and take-“
“Do you really see me as so little?” the Satyr asked, “Megan, please.” Suddenly, another voice was heard.

“Help me please!” the voice said, “They’re going to kill me.”
“Who’s that?” Cindy asked, “What are you doing to him?”
“What we’re currently doing is none of your concern,” the Satyr responded, “What you should be worried about is what we’re going to do.”
“Let him go.”
“How about we make a deal? Rape one of the men in front of you, or Desmond Jackson dies.”

“You want me to what?!” Cindy exclaimed. There was no response. Cindy slowly looked back down on the men on the table.

“Oh no,” Zachary uttered. The other three men started to squirm once more. Cindy closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

“I pick,” she said, lifting her index finger, “You.” She pointed straight at Zachary.

“No no no no,” the Shadow Stalker said, “Please don’t. This is…this is too much.” His eyes swelled up with tears as Cindy climbed onto the table.

“You promised you won’t hurt me!” the assassin sobbed. The blonde was now kneeling over him, and he could see her black panties.

“Hey,” Cindy spoke softly, “I won’t hurt you, okay?”
“But…he told you to rape me!”
“We’re just gonna get this over this so Jackson doesn’t die.”

“So you’re gonna kill me instead?” Zachary was now shivering intently. Cindy bent down and gently shushed him.

“I promise to be gentle,” she said, “We have no choice in this, so let’s try to have fun, okay?” Zachary gulped, then slowly nodded.

“Good boy,” Cindy gave a warm smile. She reached down and started to gently stroke his tiny penis. Zachary closed his eyes and let out a shudder.

“How does it feel?” Cindy asked, continuing to stroke.

“G-good,” he responded, his penis becoming increasingly erect. With her other hand, Cindy slowly took off her black panties, revealing her cleanly shaved pussy. Fear returned to Zachary’s eyes as she started to lower herself.

“Hey,” Cindy said, stopping her vagina right above the trembling assassin, “There’s nothing to be scared of, okay?”

“O…okay,” Zachary nodded. Cindy then dropped herself on top of him, and he was completely engulfed in her vagina.

“Mmmm,” the detective cooed, “You feel nice in there.” She started to slowly rub her pussy on the shrunken man.

“Oh my gosh,” she gasped, “This is…oh my gosh.” She put her hands on her tits and started to rub faster. Two of the men looked away, while the one in between Zachary and the Gryphon’s corpse was staring.

“You are so good,” Cindy moaned, quickening her motion. Zachary started to scream, but she could not hear him.

“Ah!” she yelled, and she finally came. She quickly lifted herself off of Zachary. The shrunken assassin was panting heavily with his eyes closed shut. He was drenched, covered in the fluids of both himself and Cindy. As Cindy got off the table put her underwear back on, he opened his eyes.

“I-is it over?” he asked.

“Yes,” Cindy smiled, patting his tiny chest, “Thank you for your cooperation.”

Clap. Clap. Clap. Clap. Clap.

“Oh what now?” Cindy asked, hearing the slow clapping, “I did what you asked.” The kitchen door swung open, and all the lights turned on. Cindy looked towards the kitchen, and saw a man walking towards them. He was wearing an expensive looking tuxedo and a mask of a goat.
“Nice to finally meet you,” Cindy’s expression turned cold as she faced the Satyr. She glared at him with her green eyes.

“You’re probably wondering why you can’t shrink me,” the Satyr spoke, “I can feel it in my bones, in my muscles. You’re trying very hard. Too hard, perhaps.” From the kitchen door entered another figure: a brunette woman wearing a police shirt and underwear.

“Cute dress,” Aphrodite commented as her eyes met with Cindy’s, “But I’m sad we’re not matching.”

“Too scared to face me alone?” the detective kept her focus on the Satyr.

“As a matter of fact, yes,” the man in the goat mask responded, “If we were to meet without the supervision of Ms. Harriet, it would be rather unfortunate for me.”
“I thought you’re the type of guy that would enjoy it.”
“Yes…yes I would. But I have not the time to indulge in selfish pleasures. I must show the world the beauty of people like you.”

“You’re a god damn creep,” Cindy snarled, “Where’s Jackson? I know you have him.”

“It pains me that you judge me so,” the Satyr shook his head, “Do you not think it is a little hypocritical?”

“What?” the blonde squinted her eyes, “Hypocritical?”

“I remember when you, Cindy Mitchells, created your own world of goddesses in Dover High School.”

“What do you-“ Cindy gasped. She took a step forward.

“Just who the hell are you, Goatman?” she snarled at the Satyr. He shook his head once more.

“When I expressed that you were the inspiration for everything I’ve done,” he spoke, “Did it really not ring a bell? Do I really mean so little to you?” He put his hands on his goat mask and slowly lifted it off, revealing his face.

“You…” Cindy’s face dropped.

“I have to thank you Cindy Mitchells,” he handed his mask to Aphrodite, “After all that you put me through, you really opened new doors for me.”

“You’re the god damn Mayor, Gerald,” the detective spoke, and she felt her head heating up, “Your job is to help this city.”

“I am helping,” Gerald Roberts responded, “The people just don’t see it yet. Don’t worry, they will.”

“You killed innocent people!” Cindy yelled, clenching her fists, “You left grieving families, in the god damn city that you own.”

“We all have blood on our hands Cindy Mitchells,” the Mayor spoke, “But you’re right. I own this city, and I can do whatever I want with it.”
“Not…anymore,” Cindy firmly stated. Roberts watched in awe as the blonde detective in front of him started to grow.

“You…are so beautiful,” he muttered, “Utter perfection.” As she reached full size, Cindy’s body tore off the roof of the cafeteria, revealing the purple sky and fading sunlight. She looked down to see the Satyr looking up at her, showing no signs of escaping. Aphrodite slowly backed away. Cindy bent down and grabbed the Mayor, lifting him up into the air.

“Wow,” he said excitedly as he was brought up to her face.

“Gerald Roberts,” she almost growled at him, “You are under arrest for the murder of James Grundy and many more.”

“While I would love nothing more than to be taken by you again,” Roberts spoke, “Unfortunately, I have more work to do.”
“Too bad,” Cindy frowned, “You shouldn’t have gotten caught.”

“And you should not have shown all your cards,” the Satyr suddenly yelled, “Megan, please!” Cindy watched as the Aphrodite also started to grow bigger.

“How?” she asked as the brunette matched her in size, “This is impossible.”

“You’re the one that showed us the possibility,” Roberts said, “All we had to do was apply it.”

“Hand him over Candy Cane,” the giant Aphrodite said, showing her palm.

“Never!” Cindy tightened her grip, constricting the Mayor. Aphrodite sighed, closed her palm into a fist, and lunged at Cindy with a punch in the face. The detective was hit in the cheek with tremendous force, and she stumbled and fell to the ground. This destroyed more of the building, turning half of the cafeteria into rubble. Cindy looked down to see that one of shrunken inmates was caught under her butt, and was now nothing but a splat on the floor. Megan jumped onto Cindy, putting her foot on the detective’s wrist. She punched the blonde once more, then pried her hand open, fishing the Satyr out.

“Until we meet again,” the Satyr said as Aphrodite stood back up with him in her clutches. Cindy watched as Aphrodite inserted the Goatman into her cleavage. Megan buttoned her police shirt, concealing her breasts. The detective leapt back up from the ground and grabbed a hold of Aphrodite’s collar.

“You still want to play?” the latter asked. The blonde ripped off the police shirt, leaving Aphrodite’s top half wearing nothing but a black bra.

“You’re getting naughty now,” the brunette grinned, then grabbed Cindy’s hair and pulled it down. Although this caused a piercing pain that made the detective almost shriek, it also left her in a convenient position: right in front of Aphrodite’s breasts. Cindy reached into the brunette’s cleavage and grabbed the man inside. She then shoved Megan back with all her force, before shrinking back down to normal size.

“Oh?” Aphrodite said, looking around, “You’re running away? That’s sad, we were just getting started.” Cindy found a gap in the concrete from the cafeteria’s rubble and hid inside.

“Now,” she said, looking at the man in her clutches, “You will…oh crap.“

“Leave her,” Satyr said, poking his head out of Aphrodite’s cleavage, “She grabbed me once, and she almost did again. We have more important matters to tend to.” Megan nodded and shrank down as well, before fleeing the cafeteria with the Satyr between her boobs.

“P-please don’t hurt me,” Desmond Jackson said, naked and shivering in Cindy’s hand. The detective sighed heavily.

“It’s okay,” she said, gently tapping Desmond’s tiny head, “You’re okay now.”

Chapter End Notes:

And there is our midpoint! Let me know how you think the story will continue