- Text Size +

“I’m glad you could join us for dinner,” Ms. Lynch said, “Henry doesn’t have many friends.”
“Oh shut up Mom,” Henry shook his head, “You have to expose me like that?”
“I don’t have many either,” Thomas admitted. The three were seated at the dining table, where Thomas decided to join since he was ordered by Cindy to stay.

“That can’t be true,” Ms. Lynch stated, “Who is that gorgeous girl that you’re always with?”
“That’s Cindy Mitchells,” Henry chimed in, “From the news.”
“I don’t watch the news.”
“Right. I forgot. She’s famous because…” Henry stopped himself.

“She’s a really good cop,” Thomas continued his sentence, “She was on the news because she stopped the Gryphon.”
“Oh, what a blessing she is,” his mother replied, “This is a dirty dirty city we live in. God knows we need people like her. And you.” Thomas’s face turned red.

“Thank you,” he replied.

“I’m helping them on a case,” Henry proudly stated.

“Really?” Ms. Lynch asked, “How so?”
“We’re dealing with a killer that likes to use a lot of technology,” Thomas explained, “Your son is a brilliant computer scientist.”

“Thank you very much,” Henry smiled.

“That’s wonderful,” Ms. Lynch nodded, “Nothing more important in the world than doing good work. Ms. Mitchells must be a great motivator, especially for you officer.”
“Motivator?” Thomas tilted his head, “What do you mean?” Henry burst out laughing.

“Mom, I forget that you’re funny sometimes,” he said.

“I don’t see what’s funny,” Thomas stated. He then thought about it, and his face turned red once more.

“We’re just partners on this case,” he tried to explain, “We need to spend a lot of time together. For the case.”

“I’m sure you do,” Ms. Lynch smiled. She then got a phone call.

“Sorry,” she said, standing up, “I have to take this.” She left the dining room and into the kitchen.

“It’s nice,” Henry commented, “Watching you two work together.”

“Thanks,” Thomas gulped, sinking into his chair.

“I’m sorry gentlemen,” Ms. Lynch walked out of the kitchen and hurriedly towards the front door, “I have to fill in for someone. You guys enjoy dinner without me, okay?”
“Are you sure?” Thomas asked.

“She does this,” Henry nodded, “Bye Mom! Thanks for dinner!” Ms. Lynch waved goodbye and left the house.

“So,” Henry spoke to break the silence, “When did you find out?”

“What?” Thomas asked, “Find what out."
“You know. Your affinity for big women.” Hearing this, Thomas looked down

“Hey, there’s nothing to be embarrassed about,” Henry assured, “We’re both into the same shit you know. You wanna know my story?” Thomas nodded.

“It was elementary school,” the Worshipper started, “We were on the way home from a field trip. The school bus gets pretty noisy with bored elementary kids, so the teachers decided to put on a movie. Can you guess what it was?”
“Uhhh,” Thomas pondered, “Attack of the 50 Foot Woman?”
“No,” Henry laughed, “You think kids would like some black and white movie about a failing marriage? No, we watched Monsters vs. Aliens. We loved the hell out of that one. Most of the kids were into the cool monsters and big spaceships. Personally, I was more of a fan of Susan.”

“I’ve never seen that one,” Thomas admitted.

“Really?” the Worshipper asked, “Oh, it’s great. So the main characters are all monsters, and Susan is a woman that turns really huge. From the moment she turned into a giant in that church, I was awestruck. Later there was a scene where she snatches a guy from an office window and kisses his face, and it gave me emotions that I had never felt before. Later I learned I was just turned on.”

“Wow,” Thomas commented, “I never thought this could be inspired by a kids movie.”
“Gotta start somewhere,” Henry shrugged, “How about you? I told you my story.”
“Cindy was a suspect in the murder of James Grundy,” Thomas explained, “To make a long story short, it was obvious that he was killed by someone bigger than him. At that point, she was the only person who we knew could shrink people. It was a matter of time before the public started suspecting her, so I told her to expose herself.”

“So that’s why she made that video,” Henry nodded, “That was really hot, by the way. Whoever was pretending to be the Gryphon is the luckiest son of a bitch.”
“That was me.”
“Y…you? That was you?” the Worshipper exclaimed, “You lucky son of a bitch. How did it feel, being in there?”
“It was soft,” Thomas replied, “But it was also stuffy. And tight. The human body doesn’t like being unable to move.”
“Huh,” Henry nodded, a little disappointed.
“But it was incredible,” Thomas continued, “I’ve never felt so…powerless. The way she did whatever she wanted to with my body, and I couldn’t do anything about it. For once I wasn’t in control of what I did, and even though it was pretty terrifying, my body couldn’t help but be excited.”
“Now that’s more like it,” Henry grinned.

“Ever since then, I haven’t been able to stop thinking about her. Even now, when she’s not even here, she’s all that fills my mind. Sometimes I can’t focus on anything because all I see is Cindy.”
“That my friend, is called being in love.”
“Hm,” Thomas nodded. Then he looked up at the Worshipper.

“Is it really?” the cop asked. His phone vibrated, and his hand immediately jumped for the device.

“Cindy just posted her first story in a while,” he said, looking at his phone.

“Oh that’s interesting,” Henry leaned in to see, “Care to watch it together?” Thomas nodded and opened Instagram, immediately tapping on Cindy’s story. She was filming herself. It was dark, and she was sitting on a concrete sidewall. Her face and dress were covered in dust, and her lips were bleeding.

“Oh no,” Thomas shook his head, “She’s been a fight.”
“Maybe she just ate someone,” Henry commented, “Sorry, bad joke.”
“Hey everyone,” Cindy spoke, panting, “This is Detective Cindy Mitchells. I just had an altercation with, oh what did you guys call him? Right, Goatman. I learned something very urgent, so listen closely. The Goatman’s real identity is Gerald Roberts, Mayor of Distropolis. I know it sounds like a bold claim, but I can confirm that I talked to him without his mask. He claims that this is his city and he can do whatever he wants with it, but we have to show him how wrong he is. That’s all the details I have for now…oh yeah. I was able to rescue Desmond Jackson. Uh…here he is.” Cindy panned down to her breasts. Tucked in between her right boob and her dress was a naked man with his head down.

“He’s sleeping right now,” Cindy panned back up, “He’s had a rough week, but he’s safe now. That’s all that matters, that he’s safe now. And to everyone else, like Alana Walker said, stay safe.” The story ended.

“Wow,” Henry nodded, “Who could’ve known that Goatman was the Mayor? That’s pretty cra…Hey, where are you going?” Thomas had stood up and was now heading for the door.

“She’s hurt,” he explained, “She’s heading for the station and she needs my help. Thanks for dinner.”
“Okay, good lu..oh and he’s gone,” Henry sighed. He looked around his empty and silent living room.

“Oh how the dice keeps rolling,” he laughed to himself.


“You have nothing to worry about,” the Mayor spoke on the phone, “The public is so easily swayed. That is not what I am calling about. Jackson has been taken from us. It’s only a matter of time before she comes for you. I suggest you find some place to hide. Once our plan is realized, you sir will have nothing to worry about. I must go now, you might want to turn on the news.” Roberts cut the call and put his phone in his pocket.

“Do not let them get to me,” he ordered from the backseat of his black Mercedes Benz.
“Yes sir,” both the driver, the man in the passenger seat, and the man sitting next to him replied.

As soon as the Mayor stepped out of the car, a swarm of people rushed towards his direction. His three workers surrounded him, pushing the people away. They led him towards the stage, where security guards blocked the crowd from entering. There was a large monitor above the stage. Roberts walked past the monitor, then stood at the podium and looked out on the people. They were all shouting at him at once, and he could only make out a few statements

“Mayor Roberts, is it true that you are Goatman?”

“Murderer!”

“Did you kill James Grundy?”

“Why did you kidnap Desmond Jackson?”
“Who is Aphrodite? Can she step on me?”

“Ahem,” Roberts loudly coughed. The voices stopped, and the people listened in anticipation.

“It breaks my heart so that I have been thrown into the centre of controversy in this manner,” the Mayor started, “Cindy Mitchells was a friend, and I respected her very much. It is very unfortunate that she has revealed her true colours, and now is trying to frame me for being this “Goatman”. While no officials have proven this connection, I understand that there is no judge harsher than the court of public opinion. So I’ve done my homework. I am not trying to paint anyone in a bad light, I simply am expressing the truth. Please, show them.” The monitor above him lit up, showing a video of Cindy Mitchells looming over five shrunken men, all naked and taped to a long white table.

“Hello ass-lover,” Cindy stated to the man in the middle, who was intensely squirming, "Good to see you’re still alive.” She reached over and ripped the tape off his mouth.

“Get away from me!” the man yelled, “Don’t hurt me, please!”

“I’m not going to hurt you Zachary,” Cindy assured.

“Liar!” Zachary responded, “I know you’re with him!” The detective rolled her eyes, then gently placed her palm on him.

“Yes, I’m here on behalf of that…goat,” she said.

“Oh no,” Zachary uttered. The other three men started to squirm once more. Cindy closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

“I pick,” she said, lifting her index finger, “You.” She pointed straight at Zachary.

“Oh no,” he said, “No, please don’t. This is…this is too much.” He started to thrash in place as Cindy climbed onto the table.

“You promised you won’t hurt me!” He yelled. The blonde was now kneeling over him, and he could see her black panties.

“We’re just gonna get this over with,” Cindy spoke softly.
“You’re gonna kill me?” Zachary was now shivering intently. Cindy bent down and gently shushed him.

“You have no choice in this,” she said, “So let’s try to have fun, okay?” Zachary gulped, then slowly nodded.

“Good boy,” Cindy gave a warm smile. She reached down and started to gently stroke his tiny penis. Zachary closed his eyes and let out a shudder.

“How does it feel?” Cindy asked, continuing to stroke.

“G-good,” he responded. With her other hand, Cindy slowly took off her black panties, revealing her cleanly shaved pussy. Fear returned to Zachary’s eyes as she started to lower herself. Cindy then dropped herself on top of him, and he was completely engulfed in her vagina.

“Mmmm,” the detective cooed, “You feel nice in there.” She started to slowly rub her pussy on the shrunken man.

“Oh my gosh,” she gasped, “This is…oh my gosh.” She put her hands on her tits and started to rub faster.

“You are so good,” Cindy moaned, quickening her motion. Zachary started to scream, but she ignored him.

“Ah!” she yelled, and she finally came. She quickly lifted herself off of Zachary. The shrunken man was panting heavily with his eyes closed shut. He was drenched, covered in the fluids of both himself and Cindy. The monitor turned off.


HOLLY TALKS:

HOLLY: Hi everyone, and thanks a lot for tuning into Holly Talks. My name is Holly Feathers, but you already knew that. It’s been quite the week, hasn’t it? First we find out about the existence of magical powers. There are people out there that can shrink people. You could be walking down the street minding your own business, and suddenly be shrunken into a miniature figure and abducted against your will. Exciting? Definitely. Terrifying? No question about it. To further discuss this topic, I’d like to welcome back social rights activist and reporter of Distropolis Daily: Alana Parker. Hi Alana, how’s it going?

ALANA: Thanks for inviting me again, it’s an honour to talk on your show. As usual I am motivated and ready to report, but I also feel sick in the stomach. I can’t believe how far this whole shrinking epidemic has gone, and not only has the DPS not done anything about it, Commissioner Hope actually supports people like Cindy Mitchells that goes around traumatizing people for her own pleasure.

HOLLY: Yes, it is strange that the DPS is supporting this. Mitchells herself is a heavily debated figure right now. What do you think, is she an agent of justice with unique methods, or is she the monster some are making her out to be?

ALANA: Did you see what the Mayor showcased to the public? There is literal video evidence of Mitchells raping a shrunken man against his will. If this doesn’t prove that she is not an absolute monster, I don’t know what will.

HOLLY: I have an interesting question for you. Some people are praising Mitchells for her actions, and are jealous of her victim. Someone claimed that they would “kill to be in his position”. What do you think about this?

ALANA: I’m…I’m baffled. It seems that people don’t understand the severity of the subject matter. We are dealing with murder and rape! You’re gonna excuse these crimes, these violations of human rights, because it satisfies your creepy fantasies? I’m sorry, I don’t mean to illegitimize your fetishes, I believe anyone has the right to fantasize. But at the same time, I believe people have the right to not be shrunken, raped, and murdered, and these things should not be glorified.


“Before I can say anything, or even process any of this shit, she unzips her jacket and shoves my face in her titties. Now, that might sound like something awesome but let me tell you, when you’re in there and you literally can’t breathe, your brain is too busy being scared instead of being turned on. It was fucking horrifying. Then I passed out, and that’s all I remember from that night.” Commissioner Hope turned off the voice recorder.

“Thank you,” he said, “That sounds like a terrifying encounter. If you don’t mind, I’d like to ask you to speak more on your experience.”

“Y-yeah,” Desmond Jackson nodded, “Sure thing.” They were in the meeting room at the DPS headquarters.

“So,” Hope started, “Tell me about the next time you-“ The door of the meeting room burst open. At the doorway stood Thomas Phealan, panting and shivering.

“Excuse me Phealan,” the commissioner stated, “We’re in the middle of something here.”
“Oh I’m…” Thomas’s face turned red as he saw Desmond, “Sorry. I just…have you seen Cindy?”
“Mitchells dropped him off,” Hope pointed to Desmond, “Then said she needed a drink.”

“God dammit,” the rookie cop shook his head, then ran out of the room. The door automatically slams shut behind him.

“He’s new here,” Hope explained, “They always start very anxious, and some stay that way. Sorry about that. Where were we?”
“You were asking about my experience,” Desmond replied.

“Right. So when Aphrodite kidnapped you, she suffocated you with her breasts and made you pass out. Tell me about the next time you regained consciousness.” The commissioner turned on the voice recorder.

"When I woke up I was tied down to a pillow,” Desmond started to talk, “My whole body was about the same size as the pillow, so I perfectly fit.”