- Text Size +

Mama Mia was busy every single day of the week, which Cindy was well aware of. Today was no exception, and the strip club was teeming with people. Usually Cindy would look out on the crowd, daydreaming about picking out a guy, shrinking him, and taking him to the back room for some “intimacy". Sometimes she would act out on such fantasies. But today, different thoughts crossed her mind. Instead of thinking about which man she was going to shrink, she contemplated on the men she already had.


“Hey! Cindy!” a group of three girls waved from the student lounge, “Come here!” Cindy smiled and waved back, before approaching the girls and taking off her backpack.

“Hey ladies,” she responded, “What’s up?”
“Ugh,” one of the girls with red hair groaned, “Did you do the chemistry homework? That was bullshit.”

“It really was!” another girl chimed in, this one with short blonde hair, “What the fuck was Mr. Harriet thinking?”

“It was easy,” Cindy stated.

“Whaaat?” the other blonde exclaimed.

“Gosh Cindy,” the redhead shook her head, “You’re hot, social, AND you’re smart? Do you have any flaws?”
“I’m an asshole,” Cindy smiled, “How about you Kate? Did you think it was that hard?” The fourth member of the group, a timid girl with glasses and long black hair, shook her head.

“It wasn’t bad,” she said, “But I can see why you guys struggled with it.”

“Oh my gosh!” the redhead suddenly exclaimed, “Look who’s coming our way!” The four girls looked down the hallway to see a skinny boy with brown hair walking towards them.

“I’m sorry, who is that agin?” Cindy tilted her head.

“Gerald Roberts,” the other blonde laughed, “He’s kind of a fucking…what do you call em? A nobody. I don’t think I’ve seen him with friends, except Kate before she met us.”

“You know,” the redhead said, “There’s rumours that he watches really weird porn?”
“Really?” Cindy’s eyes widened, “What kind?”

“I don’t know. They’re just rumours. All I know is that it’s supposed to be real freaky.”

“Hey go easy on him,” Kate crossed her arms, “People should be allowed to watch whatever they want.”

“And people should be allowed to make fun of it,” the short haired blonde replied, making Cindy and the redhead laugh.

“Okay guys shush,” Cindy said, “He’s coming.” Gerald Roberts finally approached the lounge as the four girls stared him down. He nervously gulped.

“Hello Kate,” he said.

“Hello,” Kate smiled back.

“Hello Emma.”

“Hi!” the redhead grinned.

“Hello Sarah.”
“Hmph,” the short haired blonde looked away.

“Hello Cindy.”

“You could’ve just said “hi everyone”,” Cindy replied, making Emma and Sarah laugh, “Just kidding, that was a cute little greeting ceremony.”
“What the fuck do you want from us,” Sarah asked. Gerald closed his eyes and sighed.

“Cindy Mitchells,” he spoke, opening his eyes, “There is something I must say to you. I would like to speak with you in private, if that is possible.” Cindy’s eyes widened. She looked at her friends, who were waiting for her response.

“These guys are my friends,” she said to Gerald, “My best friends. Everything I know, they know. So as far as we’re concerned, you’re “in private”.”

“But,” he responded, “This really does not concern anyone except you and I.”
“Dude just fucking spill it,” Sarah groaned.

“You can do it,” Emma encouraged, “Come on, we’re nice! Except Sarah.” Gerald looked at Kate, who simply gave him a nod.

“Cindy Mitchells I-“ he started, “I wanted to…I wanted to ask if you would like to go to prom with me.” The jaws of Emma, Sarah, and Kate dropped, while Cindy simply lifted her eyebrow.

“You,” she said, “Want to go to prom…with me?” Gerald gulped and slowly nodded.

“I…I’ve always liked you,” he admitted, “From far away. Not in the creepy way…just…every time I saw you in the hallway, you captured my heart."
“Wooow,” Emma reacted.

“I have been meaning to ask you out for months, but my courage always failed. But this event, prom, I figured there was no better opportunity.”

“To be honest,” Cindy replied, “I didn’t even start thinking about prom, you know, because it’s not happening for two months. So I don’t really get why you’re asking me this.” Gerald looked down at his feet.

“But what I’m hearing is that prom isn’t your ultimate goal,” she continued, “Your goal is to date me, isn’t it?” His face turned red as he continued to look down.

“That’s funny,” Sarah scoffed, “Cindy Mitchells and Gerald Roberts. Imagine.”

“I accept,” Cindy declared, standing up. The three girls’ jaws dropped once again. Gerald looked up at Cindy in confusion.

“Um,” Emma spoke, “What did you just say?”
“Yeah what the fuck?” Sarah chimed in.

“Wow,” Kate whispered to herself.

“Gerald Roberts,” Cindy opened her arms, “As of now, we are dating. Now come give your girlfriend a hug.”

“You barely know the guy!” Sarah exclaimed.
“Oh shut up,” Cindy replied, “Gerald, you coming?” Gerald, whose body was starting to shiver, slowly and awkwardly made his way towards Cindy.

“Come on, don’t be shy,” she cooed. After what felt like a thousand years, Gerald was standing directly in front of his crush. He never realized that she was a head taller than him. He looked up at her face full of makeup.

“Well?” she asked, “What are you waiting for?” Gerald took a deep breath and put his hands behind Cindy’s body. His face was right in front of her shapely breasts.

“Such a shy boy,” Cindy shook her head. She then grabbed Gerald’s head and shoved his face in her cleavage. She wrapped her other arm around his waist and pulled him into her body.

“There you go,” she smiled and looked at her friends.

“Woaaaah,” Emma pointed at Gerald, “Look at him!”

“God damn,” Sarah nodded and crossed her arms. Kate simply widened her eyes. They all stared in awe as Gerald became smaller and smaller in Cindy’s embrace. Soon his feet were not touching the floor, and he was being held up between her arms and body.

“W-what’s going on?” his muffled voice could be heard. His legs started to squirm.

“Oh calm down,” Cindy stated, wrapping her arm around his legs and constricting them. Everyone watched as Gerald, unable to move or resist, continued to shrink until he was merely the size of Cindy’s hand. When he stopped shrinking, he was a tiny man being held against her cleavage with one hand.

“What did you do to me?” he wailed as Cindy lifted him up and dangled him in the air.

“I shrank you babe,” Cindy grinned.

“Oh my god,” Kate spoke.

“Look at him!” Emma pointed, “He’s so small!”

“How the hell did you do that?” Sarah asked.

“I told you I wasn’t lying,” Cindy shook her head, and started to lower Gerald back to her boobs.

“What are you doing?” he asked as he squirmed in her clutches.

“I’m gonna save you for later,” she stated, then shoved the shrunken man in between her boobs, until his head was the only part of him that stuck out.

“Help!” he said, looking over at the other three girls.

“Oh stop yelling,” Cindy cooed, then used her index finger to shove Gerald deeper until he was completely unseen.

“There we go,” she grabbed her boobs, “Sealed shut like a ziplock bag.”

“Wow,” Kate put her hand over her mouth.

“Poor guy,” Sarah smirked, “Is he able to breathe?”
“Eh, he’s still squirming,” Cindy replied, “I can feel his every movement in there. If he passes out, I’ll be the first to know.”

“Can I try?” Emma asked, pointing to her own boobs.

“No,” Cindy shook her head, “Gerald is mine. However, I have a proposal for you.”
“What?!” Kate asked excitedly.

“Prom is coming up soon,” Cindy spoke, “It’s already two months away. I don’t give a shit about prom, but I am interested in throwing an after-prom party.”
“A party?” Emma’s eyes lit up, “Who’s invited?”
“Everyone,” Cindy explained, “Every girl and boy in Dover High school. The catch is, well, the boys don’t really know what they’re getting into.” She glanced at Kate and winked.


“Here’s your drink ma’am,” a waiter approached Cindy’s booth with a bottle and cup on a tray, “Are you sure you don’t need me to call the hospital?”
“Just give me the god damn drink,” the detective stated. The waiter shrugged and put the tray on the table.

“By the way,” he said as he poured alcohol from the bottle to the cup, “I appreciate what you’re doing out there. I don’t think you’re a monster.”
“Well then maybe you’re wrong,” Cindy grabbed the cup and drank it all in a second, “Another.”

“It’s not your fault,” the bartender poured another cup.

“Wrong again,” she picked up the cup, “Just leave the bottle.”

“Oh well,” the bartender put the bottle on the table and picked up the tray, “I guess this is why I’m a bartender instead of a therapist.” As he walked off, Cindy swung the drink into her mouth.

“Oh it tastes so bad,” she shook her head, and poured herself another cup.


“Do we really have to do this?” Gerald asked. He thrashed around, but he could not move.

“Of course not,” Cindy replied, climbing onto her bed, “I just want to. Well, I guess you have no say in this.” She sat and looked down at the dildo in her hand. She had tied a shrunken Gerald to the sex toy, who was now squirming and unable to escape.

“I do not want any of this,” he complained, “I spent the entire day as your accessory, do I not deserve some freedom?”
“I thought you’d like being a necklace of a big titty girl,” Cindy puckered her lips.

“I almost suffocated,” Gerald replied, “You almost crushed me to death. That was too many near-death experiences in a single day.”

“Trust me, if I wanted you to die, you’d be dead,” the giantess shook her head, “If you didn’t want this to happen to you, you shouldn’t have asked me out."
“I…” Gerald was at a loss for words. Cindy chuckled.

“Are you ready?” she asked as she lowered the dildo. The shrunken and tied up man was now directly in front of Cindy’s vagina, which gave off a sweet scent.

“Could we not just have regular sex?” he asked.

“Uh uh, no way,” Cindy laughed, “No way in hell. No, this is how it should be.” She then shoved the dildo in her pussy, and Gerald was covered in darkness.


“Hey babe,” Cindy heard a deep voice. She looked up from her drink to see a large middle aged man with tattoos.

“Why is a pretty girl like you sitting all alone?” the man asked, sitting next to her.

“Do I know you?” Cindy moved slightly away from the man.

“Maybe,” the man shrugged, “I’m the god damn Sphinx after all."
“Never heard of him,” she replied as she drank another cup.

“Heroin babe!” the Sphinx exclaimed, “I sell the purest shit, you want some? Pretty girl like you I’ll give you a free sample.”
“Sorry, the only drugs I like is in this bottle.”

“Fair enough man fair enough,” he said, and put his arm on her shoulder. Cindy glared at him.

“You see them?” the Sphinx pointed to the strippers in the middle of the club, “You’re hotter an all them bitches combined.”
“Thanks,” Cindy scoffed. She pushed his hand off of her shoulder.

“You should come join us,” he said, “We’re sitting right over there. You see my friends?” Cindy looked to where the Sphinx was gesturing, and saw a booth with three young looking girls.

“Why would I want to join your stupid little frat party?” Cindy asked.

“Oh don’t be cold,” the Sphinx clicked his tongue, “Come on, I’ll let you sit next to me.” The detective closed her eyes and took a deep breath.
“Fine,” she said, putting her arm on the man’s shoulder, “But first you have to tell me your name.”
“My…name?” the Sphinx asked, “Whatchu mean?”

“Come on, I know your mom doesn’t call you “the Sphinx”.” Cindy slowly wrapped her fingers around his collar.

“Fine,” he sighed, “But don’t tell anyone. My name’s Timothy. Timothy Morrison.”

“Cute name,” she scoffed.

“Come on,” Timothy laughed, “Are we going or not? Hey w…what are you? Hold up a second?” He realized that he had started to shrink. Cindy firmly clutched his collar as he became smaller and smaller.

“Come on man, what are you doing?” Timothy asked as his face became red.

“Timothy Morrison,” Cindy dangled the tiny man in front of her, “You’re under arrest for confessing to trading illicit drugs.”

“What are you talking about?” the Sphinx exclaimed, “Turn me back to normal! Put me down!”


“Finally,” Cindy sighed loudly as she exited the gates of Dover High School. She had just finished volleyball practice, and the sun was already starting to set.

“My goddess!” she heard a voice behind her. She rolled her eyes and slowly turned around. It was Gerald, running after her with a grin on his face.

“It’s late Gerald,” Cindy spoke, crossing her arms, “Were you waiting for me?”

“Of course!” her boyfriend stopped in front of her and went down on his knees.

“You really didn’t have to,” the blonde shook her head.

“Anything for you my goddess,” Gerald looked up at his girlfriend, his eyes wide with anticipation.

“Gerald, stand up,” Cindy commanded, “Get off your god damn knees so I can talk to you.” The boy gulped and slowly stood back up.

“Talk about…what?” he asked.

“I can’t date you anymore,” Cindy replied. Gerald’s eyes suddenly turned from anticipation to horror.

“W…what?” he asked quietly.

“We need to break up,” the blonde said, “I’m sorry.”

“No…” Gerald stammered, “That’s…I mean…why?”

“I’m not happy anymore Gerald. I want some time to myself, to figure things out. This relationship taught me a lot of things. Thank you.”

“Not happy? I did everything for you! I bought you meals. I did your homework. I massaged your feet. You inserted my entire body into your womanhood for your own pleasure! Since when were you not happy?”

“Since you started calling me goddess,” Cindy replied and turned around. She started to walk away.

“Wait,” Gerald called out, “Please do not go. I love you.”
“I’m sorry Gerald. But I don’t.”


“Hey, you listening?” Timothy asked.
“What?” Cindy shook her head, “Oh, I’m sorry, I was thinking about something more important than you.”

“Fuck you bitch,” the Sphinx swore, still dangling in the air by his collar.

“You know,” the detective stared down the tiny man, “I really don’t feel like going back to Melbourne, especially after my last visit there, so I was thinking of letting you go with a warning.”

“Really?” a smile appeared on Timothy’s face.
“But you are being so…annoying,” Cindy puckered her lips, “So I think you still need some punishment.” Timothy’s smile quickly turned to horror as she stood up.

“What the fuck do you mean punishment?” he asked. Cindy left her table and headed towards the younger girls he was previously sitting with. There was a blonde, redhead, and brunette, and they reminded the detective of the good old days.

“Oh my god, stop,” the redhead laughed, “He’s not THAT cute.”

“Maybe not, but he’ll buy you things,” the brunette responded.

“Guys, look,” the blonde pointed to Detective Mitchells approach them. The shrunken Sphinx dangled in her clutches.

“Let me the fuck go, please!” he pleaded.

“Hi girls,” Cindy smiled, standing right in front of their table. All three of them stared at the tiny man.

“Did you really just…” the blonde spoke, her mouth hanging open, “Holy shit.”

“Girls!” Timothy exclaimed, “Tell this bitch to turn me back to normal.”

“I didn’t want to say this when he was normal,” the brunette said to her friends, “But his tone is so rude.”

“Officer,” the redhead smiled politely, “Can you tell me why you shrunk our company?”

“I have a good idea about how he treated you,” Cindy replied, throwing the shrunken man on the table. The Sphinx landed with a thud.

“Ow!” he rubbed his butt.

“Please teach him a lesson,” the officer winked. All three women turned their attention from Cindy to Timothy.

“You wouldn’t dare…” he tried to back away, but he was surrounded. The redhead grinned, and her hand reached for his body.

“No! Stop!” Cindy could hear the man yelling as she walked away, “That’s my pants! Wait, stop taking them off! NOOOO!”