- Text Size +

“Colin, you listening?”

“Sorry teach!” Colin Mackey announced from the back of the classroom, “That was my bad.”

“Right,” the teacher sighed, “Anyways, remember that Assignment 4—“

“PENIS!” Colin yelled out. The entire class, including the teacher, stopped to look at him. All the boys surrounding him snickered.

“Who said that?” he threw up his hands, “That was very rude guys. Show Ms. Harriet some respect, you know what I’m saying?” He could not help but keep a grin off his face.

“Right,” Ms. Harriet the teacher continued, “Come tomorrow with Assignment 4.2, and make sure it—”

RIIIIIING. As soon as the bell rang, all the students stood up to pack their bags and storm out of the classroom. Ms. Harriet shook her head as she watched her students leave.

“Nah nah go without me,” Colin’s voice could be heard in the commotion, “Tell coach I’ll be a lil late. I just need help with some homework.” Soon, the only people in the classroom were Ms. Harriet and Colin.

“Don’t you need to get to practice?” Ms. Harriet put her arms on her hips.

“In a sec teach, in a sec,” the boy responded, “Can you just remind me how the fucking—sorry—freaking quadratic formula works?”

“Sure,” the brunette teacher nodded, turning around to face her whiteboard. She picked up a marker and began to write.

“So the best way to think about this is as a fraction,” she explained, “Where the denominator is just 2a, but the numerator is the following formula. Minus b plus minus…” As she explained, Colin stood up and sneaked his way towards his teacher. He was a big high schooler, a whole head taller than Ms. Harriet, and was built like a tank. He carefully placed his hands on Ms. Harriet’s sizeable butt, making the latter jump and spin around.

“My, Colin,” she looked up at her student, “That’s…a little inappropriate, don’t you think?”

“Come on Megan,” Colin put his fingers below her chin, “I know you want this. I see the way you look at me.”

“You…you misunderstand,” Megan tried to swat his hands away, but his gentle stroke turned to a firm grip.

“I ain’t gonna let you be shy anymore,” the boy’s voice turned deep, and he put his other hand on her breast.

“You won’t get way with this,” the female teacher said with wide eyes and short breaths.

“You and I both know I will,” Colin snarls, “As long as Mr. Principal is Mr. Mackey.” He began to grope her breast, and a subtle blush formed on her cheeks.

“You don’t have to do this,” she whispered.

“I don’t,” Colin replied, “But I can. And I will.”



“Ms. Harriet, how would you like to be in charge for a change?”



Ethan was separated from his friends, but he did not care. The pub had transformed into an energetic mosh pit, and he was right in the centre of it. He closed his eyes and continued to dance. What a time to be a college student, drowning in alcohol and music. All that was missing was the company of a pretty girl. He opened his eyes to scope his surroundings. There were attractive girls all over the place, as it tended to be the case in a pub on a Friday night. However, Ethan was intrigued by a particular lady looking his way. She seemed slightly older, but beautiful nonetheless. She wore an extremely skimpy one piece that showed off her sizeable bosom and ass, as well as thick lipstick and heavy makeup. She had long brunette hair that was tied into a cute ponytail. Ethan smiled at her, and she smiled back. To his surprise, she approached him and held out her hand, inviting him to dance. He took her hand, and the two began to move together in their embrace. The brunette woman was soft yet efficient, her seductive arms swiftly bringing the excited boy towards her luscious body.

“Do you like what you see little man?” she whispered in Ethan’s ear. All he could do was nod.

“I’m Ethan!” he yelled over the loud music, “What’s your name?”

“Megan,” she replied. The next few seconds were a blur. Once second, Ethan was in the middle of a mosh pit, dancing with one of the most beautiful women he had ever met. Suddenly, his feet were not touching the ground. Then, he was being pushed deeper into the fabric of Megan’s dress. In a flash, he was no longer in contact with fabric, but human flesh. As Megan continued to dance, Ethan realized the horror of his situation. He had shrunk to a mere inch, and submerged into the woman’s cleavage. He screamed for help, but the combination of the loud music and everybody’s collective toxicity meant not a single soul would notice his peril. Megan’s boobs bounced and rocked his world as her body continued to move with the mosh pit.


“Well that was fun, wasn’t it?” Megan looked down at her new victim as she exited the pub.

“What have you done to me!” Ethan yelled, still wedged in her cleavage. He thrashed his body, only making him sink deeper.

“I’m only giving you what you wanted,” she laughed.

“Let me go, you crazy bitch!”

“Oh come on, you were asking for it with those cute little puppy eyes.” She playfully poked the shrunken man’s head.

“You won’t fucking get away with this!” Ethan began to sob.

“You and I both know I will,” Megan snarls, “As long as you are an inch tall.” She began to grope her breasts together, squeezing the air out of him.

“You don’t have to do this,” he groaned.

“I don’t,” Megan replied, “But I can. And I will.”



“Together, we will build a world of goddesses.”