- Text Size +

NEWS AT NINE:
Good morning Distropolis, and welcome to News at Nine. My name is Simon Richer, giving to you the important news of this city today. Last night, a video that was uploaded onto YouTube by DPS Officer Cindy Mitchells, and it has gained quite the attention. Now, Mitchells had recently caught the infamous Gryphon and got him to confess, leading many to theorize that she herself is a dangerous figure with superhuman abilities. Here, Mitchells seems to be confirming such theories. The following video features harsh language and sexual content, viewer discretion is advised.


CINDY MITCHELLS- THE GRYPHON INTERROGATION
The video started with Cindy Mitchells filming herself in a bathroom.
“Hey everyone,” the cop smiled, “I’ve been hearing a lot of shit about me being dangerous or whatever, so I’m here to tell you all that it’s true. But you’re not gonna just take my word for it right? So let me show you.” She turned the camera around to show a man at the sink. The man had a small figure, and was wearing police uniform and an eagle mask.
“That man,” Cindy whispered from behind the camera, “Is the Gryphon. We all love him, right? Well I am going to get him to confess all his crimes.” She proceeded to walk up to the man and tap his shoulder. The “Gryphon” turned around.
“Who are you?” he said, “And what do you want from me?”
“Oh come on, crime lords don’t talk like that,” Cindy said as she put her hand on his shoulder, “Be more, menacing."
“Tell me who you are or I will kill you,” the Gryphon actor restated. Cindy burst out laughing.
“I can’t say you didn’t try,” she giggled, “Kill me? Are you threatening to commit a crime?”
“No,” the Gryphon shook his head, “I am not a criminal.” Cindy then grabbed his chin and pushed him against the wall.
“Then why did five different people give up your name regarding the recent cocaine trades?”
“I don’t, I uh, I don’t even do cocaine,” the Gryphon stammered. Cindy sighed.
“Maybe,” she started, “If I do to you what I did to those five men, you’ll be more willing to talk.” Suddenly, the man in front of the camera started to shrink, along with his uniform and mask. Cindy’s hand on his chin became bigger and bigger, and soon the Gryphon was nothing but a tiny man in her palm.
“Holy shit,” the Gryphon said, and he looked down from the giant hand to see how far up he was. Cindy turned her camera to the bathroom mirror, where it was clear that a tiny man was in her hand.
“Do you believe the rumors now, Mr. Gryphon?” Cindy grinned at the camera through the mirror. She then started to lower the shrunken man towards her cleavage.
“Wait, what are you doing?” the Gryphon asked.
“Getting a naughty little boy to talk,” Cindy winked.
“You said it’ll only be handholding!” he yelled as the female officer dropped the man in her cleavage. The man struggled to escape, but she simply pushed him further inside. His head was the only part of his body that was not surrounded in her tits.
“Now,” Cindy spoke down to the man, “Do you want to tell me about the cocaine?”
“I uh,” the man hesitated. He then cleared his throat.
“I’ll never tell you a thing!” Hearing this, Cindy lifted her eyebrows.
“Alright then,” she grinned, and she squeezed her breasts together. After five seconds, she let go.
“It was me!” the Gryphon exclaimed, coughing, “I did it! I organized every ounce of cocaine that entered this city in the past 2 years! Please let me go!” Hearing this, Cindy pushed the man even deeper in her cleavage, until he was no longer visible to the camera. She then turned the camera on herself.
“So what do you think everyone?” she asked while puckering her lips, “Did that really just happen, or was it just really good CGI? Let me know what you thought in the comments, and don’t forget to subscribe!” She laughed, and the video stopped.


HOLLY TALKS:
HOLLY: Hi everyone, and thank you so much for tuning into Holly Talks. My name is Holly Feathers, but you all know that. How is everybody’s week going? I hope the summer weather wasn’t too harsh on you. My husband keeps complaining about how hot it is. Then again, he complains about everything. Today I have a special guest, social rights activist and reporter of Distropolis Daily: Alana Parker. Thank you Alana for coming today.
ALANA: Thank you for having me, I really appreciate you giving the people of Distropolis a voice, they really need it.
HOLLY: Thank you. So let’s get right to it, the biggest talk on the streets is that video from Cindy Mitchells. Alana, did you get the chance to see it?
ALANA: Yes I did. Let me just say, that was one of the scariest videos I’ve seen on the internet.
HOLLY: Scary? How so?
ALANA: Just imagine, being shrunk to that size. How much power does a person that small have?
HOLLY: Very little. No pun intended.
ALANA: Exactly. We all know how shaky the topic of “power” is in recent society. People, including myself, have been very clear about how violating it is to strip a person of their power, whether that be economic, physical, or mental. Now what Mitchells did to whoever was playing the Gryphon, that is the full and complete diminishing of all the power the man has, and that to me is completely unethical and a little horrifying.
HOLLY: Even if the person who’s power is taken is a proven crime lord?
ALANA: I understand that the Gryphon was and is a bad person, but this is just too extreme. Plus, who’s to stop Mitchells from doing this to a completely innocent person? And the fact that all of this has a sexual undertone? No, sorry, it is boldly sexual, and she knows it. I wonder how she sleeps at night.


“THE GRYPHON INTERROGATION”- comments
Alana Parker is right, this is completely disgusting. Someone needs to arrest this woman, she is too dangerous
Arrest her? How do you know having these powers is her choice?
It’s her choice to use it

Not gonna lie this is hot a f. I wish I was the Gryphon
You wish you were shrunken and shoved inside a cleavage, completely unable to move? I would be humiliated!
Honestly same
I love tits, so I won’t complain

This is just police brutality, but you all ignore that cause it’s “hot”
I would let her abuse me

Officer please step on me <3

This shit is probably CGI
I don’t know man, when he shrank it looked pretty real to me
In that case I’m moving out of the city, this shit’s getting too weird

I would commit a crime just so she can arrest me


PUBLIC STATEMENT FROM MAYOR ROBERTS:
I know half of you are terrified of the video that was published by Cindy Mitchells. How could one person be allowed to have so much power over another. Even a man like the Gryphon. However, you must understand that the city of Distropoils is a dangerous one. It is corrupt, filled with criminals. It is already dangerous without a person like Cindy Mitchells. This woman is our first beacon of hope in fighting back against the dark corners of this city. If she decides to use these powers for evil, we will deal with her then. But for now, she is on our side, and you must not let your societal ideals blind you from that fact. Thank you Cindy Mitchells, you have my support.