- Text Size +

Rachel McAdams had faith in her friend. She knew that Cindy was not some murderous monster. Sure, she could be playful and a little rough with boys, but she was not the villain some people made her out to be. But days like this, it was hard to keep that faith. As the forensic pathologist of the DPS, Rachel was used to seeing many kinds of corpses, killed in many different ways. But in her entire career, she had never seen a corpse that was three inches. It was as if she was looking at a doll, but she knew this doll used to be a real live person. She shuddered at the thought of how he met his fate.
“Get Cindy and her partner,” she ordered, “This is connected to the Grundy Case.”


Dear Diary,
There is a lot going on in my mind right now. From the way she was treating me, I figured Officer Mitchells would shrink me down one day. I just didn’t think it would be so immediate, and so public. The video of her shrinking me and putting me in her cleavage was all an act. She was not interrogating me, and I am not the crime lord Gryphon. But it felt so real. When I was in there, between her breasts, I felt overwhelming feelings of helplessness, horror, disgust, and lust. That’s the thing, I am completely aware that the experience was humiliating, but I have to admit that I want to go back in there, which is a terrible thing to admit. At least some of the Youtube comments agree with me.


Thomas put his pencil down when someone rang his door. He sighed and headed for his door. He opened it and, to his horror, there stood his police partner.
“Officer Mitchells,” he muttered, turning red.
“You can call me Cindy,” she smiled, “It’s not like you’re gonna call me “Officer Mitchells” every time you address me.”
“Right,” Thomas nodded. He looked up and down the woman in front of him. She was still wearing her usual revealing police uniform. Cindy giggled.
“Why are you here?” Thomas asked, looking at her eyes.
“Another murder,” she sighed, “Eric Scimitar was found strapped to a tree. He was suffocated to death.”
“Let me guess, no signs of choking?”
“Yeah,” Cindy nodded, “He was also found at the same size you were in my video.”


Cindy and Thomas sat across from each other at the meeting room. Cindy scrolled through her phone, while Thomas looked down and said nothing. Cindy looked up at Thomas and sighed.
“Hey,” she spoke. Thomas looked up.
“What did you feel?” she asked, “When you were in here?” She pointed at her cleavage. Thomas’s eyes widened, and he hurriedly put his hands on his crotch.
“What do you mean?” he asked, “It was just a video.”
“Yeah but, it’s not like we used CGI.” Thomas did not respond.
“It’s okay if you felt…what did the comment say? Humiliated.” Cindy put on a serious expression.
“Well,” Thomas started, “I can’t say I wasn’t scared. But at the same time it was, you know—“
“Hello ladies!” a loud voice boomed into the room as Rachel entered. She was wearing a white lab coat, and carried a folder full of papers.
“Rachel!” Cindy said as her eyes lit up. Thomas gave a little wave. Rachel walked over and sat down next to Thomas.
“I’m Rachel McAdams, nice to meet you,” she smiled, offering him a hand.
“Thomas Phealan,” he nodded, gently shaking her hand.
“Are you here to tell me that I’m the prime suspect after all?” Cindy asked.
“No, not at all,” Rachel said, placing the file on the desk, “Obviously, this Eric guy is related to the Grundy case. However this time, we found some—DNA—on the body.” Thomas shifted uncomfortably.
“After running some tests, we identified where the sample came from,” Rachel stated. She then reached her hand into her file, and pulled out a document. It was a profile of a missing or murdered citizen. Cindy and Thomas leaned in.
“Megan Harriet,” Cindy squinted, “Who the fuck?”
“Who she is is not important,” Rachel pointed out, “It’s all about what happened to her.”
“Harriet went missing,” Thomas read from the bottom of the document, “after being last seen in Mama Mia. This was three years ago.”
“Hold up,” Cindy stood up, “Mama Mia? Three years ago?”
“You look like you just connected some dots,” Thomas pointed at Cindy. She nodded and smirked.
“Guess who else went missing near Mama Mia?” Cindy asked.
“Alicia,” Rachel spoke, “Cindy, couldn’t she shrink people too?”
“So you’re saying this Alicia person is the killer,” Thomas stated.
“Then who is this Megan Harriet?” Rachel asked, “A red herring?”
“Guys,” Cindy declared, “This is all becoming clearer to me.”
“How?” Thomas asked.
“Two girls missing, barely any evidence of them left behind, multiple murders, and Mama Mia is involved of all places. Come on Thomas, you’re smart, what does this look like?” Cindy stared down Thomas, intimidating him.
“Uhh,” he scratched his head, “Organized crime?”
“Exactly,” Cindy grinned.


“1, 2, 3, 4.” These days, working out was the only way Matthew Kane found peace. Especially in a prison, where there was not much else to do.
“5, 6, 7, 8.” No matter how much his body hurt, it was nothing compared to the humiliation he felt when he was shrunk. He stopped when he heard someone knock on the bars. It was one of the jailers.
“You have a guest,” the jailer spoke.


The Gryphon found himself back in a gray room, this time his hands cuffed behind the chair he sat on. The door opened, and his jaw immediately dropped.
“Hi again,” Cindy smiled as she walked in. Kane immediately tried to spring up, attempting to break himself out of his handcuffs.
“Shh,” Cindy cooed, “Relax, I’m not going to do anything I don’t have to.”
“You monster!” Kane yelled. Cindy scoffed and sat herself across from the crime lord.
“I told you everything!” the Gryphon pleaded, “What else do you want from me woman!”
“Not the nicest way to talk to a girl,” Cindy said, gently putting her index finger on Kane’s forehead. This made him stop struggling to escape.
“Good,” Cindy nodded, “I just came here to talk. Now, before you generously confessed to me, you were a powerful crime lord, correct?” Kane nervously nodded.
“Now,” the cop continued, “In your time of power, have you ever seen anything like, well, like me?” The crime lord squinted.
“What?” he asked, “A hot girl?”
“No silly, you know what I mean.” Kane slowly nodded.
“The shrinking thing,” he said, “No. I have never seen it before, when you did that to me my mind was blown out of my head.”
“Oh I don’t doubt that last bit,” Cindy said, standing up, “But, I do doubt you.” Kane’s eyes widened as Cindy started walking around the table towards him.
“What are you doing?” Kane asked, “What are you doing woman? You said—“
“I said I won’t do anything I don’t have to,” Cindy answered, pulling his chair back. She then stood over him, and sat on his lap. Kane gulped as he felt the cop’s thighs come down on his. Her face was right in front of his own.
“Get off me…woman,” he nervously stated. Cindy smiled at this.
“I know this is exciting for you Matthew,” she cooed, “Having a girl like me sit on your lap.” She placed her palm on the back of the crime lord’s head.
“I wonder at what point the excitement turns to pain,” she said, and the Gryphon started shrinking. He felt the cop slowly get heavier and heavier, and taller and taller.
“Stop, please,” Kane quietly begged.
“Not until you talk to me,” Cindy whispered. The shrinking had stopped, and now her cleavage was directly in front of Kane’s face. He felt slightly crushed under her thighs. Her hand behind his head was now big enough that her fingers curled around to his ears, and it was as if his head was a ball in her hand.
“There are things,” he spoke, “That I’m more scared of than you.”
“I doubt that as well,” Cindy winked, and she shoved the man’s head in between her breasts. Kane struggled, and his whole body shook, but the combination of her cleavage trap and her thighs kept the man down. Cindy pulled out her phone from her pocket and took a top-view picture of her smothering the crime lord. She put the phone back in her pocket, and released his head from her bosom.
“Are you ready to talk?” Cindy asked, tilting her head. Kane nodded furiously.
“Talk!” she yelled, grabbing both sides of his face with her hands while squeezing him with her thighs.
“I’m not lying when I said I’ve never seen shit like this before,” the Gryphon explained, stuttering his words, “But I have heard of it. Or rather, I have heard of you.”
“What?” Cindy tightened her grip on the crime lord.
“It was just a stupid rumor! About the goddess that could shrink people and shit! I didn’t know it was real shit until you…”
“Who started the rumor?!” Cindy snarled at him. Sweat was dripping from his forehead.
“The Mayor,” the Gryphon whispered. Hearing that, Cindy pushed the crime lord back, and he fell down with his chair. She turned to leave the room as Kane’s body started to grow back.
“Thanks,” Cindy said, turning back to look at the criminal on the floor, “If you ever get too bored, call me.” She winked at him and left the room.