- Text Size +

THE WORSHIPPER- “WHAT IS A GIANTESS FETISH?”
Hey guys, welcome back to another video. This has been a really exciting week for me, as it is for the rest of the giantess community. Until now, my “fantasy” has been a pretty low-key thing, and everything I shared on this channel was just between us people in the community. But recently, a police officer called Cindy Mitchells, better known as Candy Cane, posted a video that shows that she has the ability to shrink people. Isn’t that incredible? If you want to see my raw reaction to Candy Cane’s video, the link is in the description. That video was…oh my god it was some next level shit. Anyways, ladies and gentlemen, for the first time in human history, our fantasies have become a reality. But more importantly, our reactions have become exposed to the mainstream.
Let’s take a look at some of the comments on this Candy Cane video.
“Not gonna lie this is hot a f. I wish I was the Gryphon.” Me too kid.
“Officer please step on me <3.” I mean I agree but god damn. I know this comment was from one of you rascals in the community.
“I would commit a crime just so she can arrest me.” Okay this one looks like just some random. Anyways, as you can see, normal regular people are starting to see our fantasy, which is awesome! Yeah, there’s some backlash here and there, but there’s no such thing as bad exposure.
This is why I wanted to make this video explaining the giantess fetish, scientifically known as Macrophilia. What is Macrophilia? Well, it is a kink where people are sexually attracted to people that are much larger than themselves. This can happen through shrinking or growing someone. The opposite of which is Microphilia, the fetish towards smaller people. Does Candy Cane have Microphilia? I don’t know but all I can say is I sure do god damn hope so, hahahahaha. Anyways, there’s many different categories in Macrophilia, and today I want to show you some of the main ones. If you want to look deeper into it, well, all I can say is have fun on Incognito.
The first categories we have to establish is who’s going to be big and who’s going to be small. These are described by the letters F and M, for female and male, and their capitalization. For example, probably the most popular of these categories is a giant woman and a tiny man. This would be shown as: Fm. A giant man and a tiny woman would be Mf. Does this makes sense? Now this channel strictly focuses on giant women, so only expect to see Fm and Ff, mostly Fm though. Sorry guys, I’m basic.
Now that we have a giant woman and a shrunken man, we just apply real life sex to this scenario. The rest of the categories are pretty self-explanatory, and here is a big list of a lot of them. Breasts: the fantasy of a tiny man in between giant tits, like Candy Cane did. Vore: the fantasy of being eaten by a giant woman. This category I like very much, but only if it’s done well. Uh Butt, that’s pretty easy. Panty Entrapment: this is kind of a broader category, but as you can guess it’s the fantasy of being trapped inside a woman’s underwear. There’s also an even broader category of Clothing Entrapment, but I didn’t include that in the list. Oh, here’s one I’m not a fan of: Watersports. That means it involves pee. Sorry, not for me, but no judgement on those who like it.
Now let’s do an analysis on some giantess content on the internet, which is what I usually do on this channel. If I go onto Deviantart, aha! Here’s a rendered image of a woman in a bikini, and if you look closely, you can see the outline of a small person, right there in her panties. I really like this image, I gotta say. The giantess herself is really hot, like look at her tits here and her ass over there, and she has this mischievous grin that implies that this panty entrapment is not the last thing she’s going to do to the shrunken person. I also really like that this guy, I’m assuming it’s a guy, is really helpless. He’s just strapped in there, so tight, completely unable to move. I love it.
Oh, here we go. This is one of the most popular giantess videos on the internet, and you can clearly see why. It’s called “Attack of the 50 ft Model”. So here’s the giantess, really hot and wearing only a bikini like usual. As you can see, the whole video is just her stomping around in the city. Obviously, the city is just a miniature model, and they use CGI to put tiny people in it. Okay, she’s stomping around, she’s calling the buildings cute, let’s skip around a little. Oh here we go, there she picks up a man from the street and puts him between her boobs. Look how she’s squeezing and how the man is squirming, that’s awesome. Okay skip again, ooh here we go. She just smashes her hand in one of the building and grabs a guy from inside. Then she puts him in her underwear, god that’s hot. Okay skip skip skip, okay this will be the last thing we look at. She picks up a car, shoves her hand inside, and takes the guy out. Then she puts him in her underwear, but this time behind. This means instead of being trapped to her, you know, pussy, he is trapped against her butt. That’s amazing. Okay, that’s enough content viewing.
As you can see, even while the giantess fetish was an obscure part of the internet, it was still a big and complex community with its own rules. Now that it’s not longer obscure, and the fact that it’s possible in real life, it’s gonna become bigger and even more complex. But don’t worry, we are a welcoming community, and the internet is full of resources that will help you understand the fetish. If you have any questions, please feel free to drop them down below in the comments section. Don’t forget to subscribe and leave a giant like, and I will see you all next time. #StepOnMeCindy.


DESMOND JACKSON VOICE RECORDING 1:
I was walking alone. It was dark, the sun had already set, but I was used to that. My construction work always gets off late. I’m also a pretty quiet man, I don’t have many friends. But I’m no weak man either, I thought I could protect myself if shit went down. I guess I was wrong. It was only once I got around halfway home when I started to get the feeling that I was being followed. When you’re scared of something like that, you start to notice how big the shadows are at night. And that night, the shadows felt extra big, but I didn’t see nobody following me. So I went back home, but as I’m taking out the keys for my door, I get tapped on the shoulder. I really was being followed. I turned around, and there I see this gorgeous brunette just standing there, smiling at me. I knew girls liked looking at me, but I didn’t think one would follow me all the way home, especially such a good looking one. I know, I know, I should’ve seen this as something fishy. I guess all of this is my dumb fault. So I ask her if she’s lost and needs a place to stay or some shit, trying to be friendly.
Then she just says, “Congratulations, I choose you.” I’m like lady what the fuck are you talking about, then it happens. She starts getting bigger. That’s what I thought when I realized, holy shit I’m the one getting smaller. I couldn’t move as I watch this woman just get bigger and bigger in front of me. Then she reaches down and grabs me, just wraps her big ass hand around my whole body and lifts me up. Before I can say anything, or even process any of this shit, she unzips her jacket and shoves my face in her titties. Now, that might sound like something awesome but let me tell you, when you’re in there and you literally can’t breathe, your brain is too busy being scared instead of being turned on. It was fucking horrifying. Then I passed out, and that’s all I remember from that night.

Chapter End Notes:

So that was a little experimental. Let me know what you guys think