- Text Size +

Thomas splashed water on his face, then took a deep breath. He was in the men’s room, exactly where Cindy decided to take the video.
“She’s insane,” he muttered to himself. He looked down at the drain. His mind was spiraling. He felt like he was getting sucked in.
“Hey big guy,” somebody said, smacking Thomas in the back. He turned to his side to see a tall and lanky ginger cop.
“Officer Richards,” Thomas nodded.
“I’m sorry about the dead cockroach I left in your desk,” Richards stated, “It was Cobbler’s idea.”
“What cockroach?”
“Oh, you didn’t…okay,” Richards looked down, “Anyways, I needed to talk to you. Man to man.”
“Right,” Thomas responded.
“I’m sure you know who Officer Mitchells is?” Richards asked. Thomas gulped, and nodded again.
“Of course you do,” the ginger said, “You’re always hanging out with her.”
“I’m not always—“
“That’s the thing I need to talk to you about. You’re ruining my chances.”
“What?”
“You see, I’ve had my eye on her for about a year now, and things were going well before you showed up.”
“What are you talking about?”
“I know you’re into her Phealan,” Richards laughed, “But I need you to let me try first. So, be a gentleman and step aside, alright?” Thomas sighed.
“No,” he responded.
“What?” Richards snarled.
“I can’t just not speak with her,” Thomas explained, “We’re partners on the Grundy case. This is ridiculous.”
“Well bail out. Give that case to me.”
“No it’s uh…the case is kind of complicated.”
“Are you saying that I’m not smart enough?” Richards asked, grabbing Thomas’s collar.
“No,” Thomas took a step back, “Not exactly.”
“I would say so,” a voice was heard from the entrance of the bathroom. The two looked over.
“Richards what the hell are you doing?” Cindy asked, crossing her arms.
“Officer Mitchells,” Richards turned to Cindy, “It’s good to see you.”
“Thomas,” Cindy said, “Is he bothering you?” Thomas nodded furiously.
“Why is he bothering you?” she asked.
“Shut up Phealan,” Richards turned back to stare down Thomas.
“He wants me to stay away from you,” Thomas explained.
“Shut up!”
“He wants to be your partner in the Grundy case,” Thomas continued, “He’s weird.”
“SHUT UP!” Richards yelled, and he shoved the rookie cop. Thomas slammed into the wall and crumpled into the ground.
“And that’s all I need,” Cindy stated, and the two male officers started to shrink. Thomas stood up when he noticed the room getting bigger.
“Oh my god,” he muttered to himself, “It’s happening again.”
“Wait a minute Mitchells,” Richards looked around him, “Oh no.” He turned around to see Cindy, now with her arms on her hips, getting larger and larger. She took a step towards them.
“I didn’t mean you any harm Ms. Mitchells,” Richards backed up again, getting even smaller, “I just wanted to…help you.” The two of them stopped shrinking, and were now the size of a palm. Cindy bent down.
“You just wanted to spend more time with me, I get it,” she said, using both hands to reach towards them, “You don’t have to fight over me, just share.” Richards screamed and Thomas closed his eyes as they were both grabbed by the back of their collars and lifted into the air. Cindy dangled the two officers in front of her face.
“Thomas, this is not your fault,” she said, “So you can just watch.” Thomas’s eyes widened as he was brought to the woman’s cleavage once again.
“Enjoy!” Cindy said, and he was pushed in between her breasts. They were soft and warm, yet firm and kept him locked in place. He decided not to struggle.
“Richards,” Cindy bit her lip.
“W-what?” Richards struggled in the air.
“The way you went at my partner was so…intense,” she said, “So it’s only fair you get something intense in return.”
“Now what the hell is that supposed to mean?” Richards squirmed. Cindy started to lower the man, and Thomas watched him go past him and below the breasts. He looked down and saw that Cindy was pulling her skirt forward, but it was too dark to see inside.
“Oh no,” Richards said as he was lowered down into the darkness.
“Isn’t this what you wanted?” Cindy cooed, and she dropped the man in her underwear and let go of her skirt. Thomas could hear muffled screamed coming from below.
“There you go,” Cindy sighed, her face turning a little red.
“I’m sorry you had to see that little guy,” she patted Thomas’s head with her giant index finger, “You think ten minutes is enough for him?”
“Thirty minutes,” Thomas blurted out. Cindy grinned.
“You’re naughtier than you look, aren’t you?” she asked. Thomas turned red, and tried to push himself deeper into his partner’s cleavage. Cindy took out her phone and pointed the camera at Thomas.
“For the gram,” she said, taking a picture.
“Do you have an account?” she asked, “I’ll tag you.”


Cindy and Thomas agreed that she would drive him home after work. Or rather, Cindy suggested it and Thomas did not argue. Thomas nervously sat in the shotgun seat of his partner’s car, not saying anything and looking down at his lap. Cindy was whistling a tune from a pop song. The radio was playing.
“Cindy,” Thomas finally spoke.
“Hmm?” Cindy responded, keeping her eyes on the road.
“Why?” he asked.
“What do you mean why?” the female officer laughed, “Why I shrunk you? I didn’t wanna just play with Richards, you would feel left out.”
“Why did you help me?” Thomas asked. Cindy sighed.
“You obviously needed it,” she explained, “Rookie bullying is a big problem in the DPS. Plus, we’re partners, gotta look out for each other.”
“If you get bullied I can’t help you,” he bluntly stated.
“I know that,” Cindy laughed. They both sat in silence for a while, until a familiar name was heard on the radio.
“Turn that up,” Thomas demanded.
“Yes sir,” Cindy turned up the radio volume.
“I’ve said this once and I’ll say this again,” Mayor Roberts spoke, “I support Cindy Mitchells. In fact, I encourage her actions. You all speak of justice and ethics, but wait until there is a knife at your throat, or a gun to your head, or a man forcing you to a bed. You’re going to want something a little unethical if it means you stay safe.”
“I’m gonna go see him tomorrow,” Cindy stated.
“The Mayor?” Thomas asked, “Why?”
“I think he’s connected to the Grundy case. I went to see the Gryphon today.”
“Oh my god.” Silence returned once again.
“Well,” Cindy finally stopped the car, "We’re here.” Thomas looked out of the window to see his apartment complex.
“Thank you,” he said.
“Oh it’s just a drive.”
“I mean, for the thing at the bathroom.”
“Ohh, you’re thanking me for shrinking you?” Cindy asked, “Or do you mean saving your ass from Richards?” Thomas simply nodded.
“Listen,” Cindy said, putting her hand on her partner’s shoulder, “I know I’m scary and you’re still intimidated by me, but if there’s anything you need, just let me know.” She gave him a sincere look, and Thomas was taken aback.
“I will,” he said, and he started getting out of the car. He then turned back to face Cindy.
“There’s one thing you can do for me,” he said.
“What?” Cindy grinned.
“When you go visit the Mayor, take me with you.”

Chapter End Notes:

In the next chapter we will meet the Mayor. Thanks for reading, and I really appreciate all the reviews