- Text Size +

DESMOND JACKSON VOICE RECORDING 2:
When I woke up I was tied down to a pillow. My whole body was about the same size as the pillow, so I perfectly fit. My limbs were sprawled out like I was Jesus or something. I couldn’t move, I was tied down pretty tight. I was also naked. I was in some sort of hotel room, but I couldn’t tell you which one. It was fancy, like some five star shit. The only thing I hear is someone in the shower, and since I couldn’t move I had to wait. Like ten minutes later, the same brunette that kidnapped me comes out of the bathroom and into the bedroom. She was wearing really skimpy pajamas, and I gotta say I couldn’t hide my boner.
She walks over and said, “Tomorrow’s gonna be a big day, we both need our rest,” or something like that, then she climbs onto the bed and lays on top of me. My face was in her tits, and my feet were right where her pussy would be. I couldn’t move, and she was heavy as fuck, but at least the pillow saved me from being crushed. After like a minute of this, she starts to untie the ropes that’s keeping me tied down, but while she was still on me. Then she just cuddles me, just wraps her whole body around me. I gotta say, if I wasn’t scared to fucking shit, that would’ve been a nice feeling. My head was between her tits, my feet were between her legs, and the rest of my body was just wrapped in her arms. I figured it was my best bet to get as much sleep as possible, so that’s what I did.


“Ms. Parker, I believe we are two sides of the same coin. We both want what’s best for the city, but our belief systems are simply not aligned. Perhaps, if we could cooperate, if you could see my point of view—“ The call was cut. Mayor Roberts sighed, putting his phone down on his desk. He looked out of his window at the city. He stared into the many skyscrapers, almost bewitched by them. He was taken out of this when he got another call. It was from one of his secretaries.
“Mr. Roberts,” the secretary said, “Y-you have a visitor.”
“Tell them I am not in the mood,” Roberts replied.
“P-please, let her come in,” the man stammered, “She shrunk the guards!” Roberts’s eyes widened.
“Make sure there are no reporters in the building,” the Mayor snarled, and he closed his phone. He hurriedly sat on his desk and started combing his hair. He was trembling.
The grand doors of his office opened, and there stood Cindy Mitchells in her revealing police outfit. Beside her was another policeman, one that was a little scrawny for a cop.
“Cindy Mitchells,” the Mayor put his elbows on his desk and smiled.
“Gerald,” Cindy responded with a cold look. The scrawny cop looked as nervous as the Mayor felt.
“I heard you shrank my guards,” Gerald Roberts said.
“Right,” she nodded. She reached into her shirt and pulled out two small men, who were strapped against each boob. She gently placed them on the floor, and they started to grow. When they were back to full size, Gerald could see the horrified and shook expression on their faces. They both backed away from the female cop.
“I’m sorry,” Cindy apologized, “You both got so sweaty. How was the ride, was it at least warm?”
“Please,” the Mayor said to the guards, “Take the rest of the day off. Go.” The guards hurriedly ran out of the room, closing the doors behind them. Gerald let out a heavy sigh.
“You look disturbed,” Cindy took a step towards the Mayor’s desk, “Is it because you’ve been there before?” She pointed at her boob.
“What?” the male cop asked, “You two have met?”
“Right, I should introduce you boys,” she said, “Mr. Mayor, this is Thomas Phealan, my partner. Working partners, of course, don’t get any crazy ideas. Thomas, this is Gerald Roberts, my ex.” Thomas’s eyes widened.
“WHAT?” he exclaimed.
“She did not tell you,” Gerald leaned back into his seat.
“That she used to date the Mayor?” Thomas asked, “No, no she did not.”
“Technically, he wasn’t Mayor when we dated,” Cindy walked right up to Gerald’s desk. She pulled up a chair and sat in it.
“But we did have our fun, didn’t we?” she asked, biting her lip in the process.
“You did things to me,” the Mayor shook his head, “Unspeakable things. Things that should’ve never happened. You changed me forever.”
“But you support what she does,” Thomas stated, standing next to Cindy, “I heard you on the news.”
“Cindy Mitchells as an enforcer of justice and Cindy Mitchells as a lover,” Gerald explained, “Those are two completely separate things.”
“I think the line is blurred,” Cindy looked at Thomas and winked. She turned back to the Mayor.
“Now, Gerald, I’m afraid I’m not here to see you as a lover.”
“I suspected as much,” Gerald replied.
“I’m here to ask you some questions.”
“Go ahead.”
“Who did you tell about me?” Cindy asked.
“I beg your pardon?” the Mayor spoke.
“I said, who did you tell about me, about what I can do?”
“My therapists,” Gerald responded. Cindy sighed, shaking her head.
“Are you sure you told no one else?” she asked sternly. Gerald gulped, sinking into his chair.
“I’m…sure,” he responded. Cindy looked over at Thomas, who stood there with his arms crossed.
“Thomas,” she said, “You can look away whenever you want.” A worried expression appeared on Thomas’s face. Cindy looked back at the Mayor and stood up.
“What are you doing?” Gerald asked, as he noticed that he started to shrink. He did not move, and simply kept his eyes locked on the woman.
“I don’t think you said what you said on the TV because you think I’m doing the right thing,” Cindy stated, staring down the shrinking man, “I think you just don’t want me to come after you. After all, you’re a man of many secrets.”
“Secrets?” the Mayor asked as he shrunk, “What secrets?” He stopped shrinking, and was now half of his original size. He still sat in his chair, which was now too big for him.
“Let’s find out,” Cindy grinned, and leaped over the desk. Thomas watched as her stomach laid on the surface of the desk, and her arms reached towards the Mayor. Her slender hands grabbed the shrunken man by the torso, and she brought him towards her and placed him underneath her body. She then proceeded to lay on top of him. First, her legs went on top of his feet, then her stomach on his chest. She held her upper body up with her elbows, and looked down at the Mayor. Gerald laid there with wide eyes, shuddering. He looked at the cop’s giant breasts looming right above his face.
“My eyes are up here sweetie,” Cindy said. Gerald looked up at her.
“What is the meaning of this?” he asked calmly, although his voice shook.
“I guess people in your position are not used to being interrogated,” she replied, “Especially not with my methods. Now, tell me, do you remember why I became famous?”
“You posted a video,” Gerald gulped.
“Right, and what was the video about?”
“Your ability to shrink people.”
“Oh, come on,” Cindy said, lightly slapping the side of the Mayor’s face. He took a deep breath.
“The Gryphon,” he responded, “How you apprehended him.”
“Yes, exactly. Now, Matthew and I, that’s his name by the way, have become pretty close recently. He’s told me things. He told me there were rumors among his criminal friends about me. Rumors started by you.”
“Why do you even care?” Gerald asked, “As you said, you are famous already.” Cindy shook her head and clicked her tongue. She then lowered her body down on him, smothering his face with her breasts. She looked over at Thomas, who stood very still but was shaking a little.
“Is it so disturbing?” she asked him, “That you can’t keep your eyes off?”
“Isn’t he going to suffocate?” he asked back. Cindy rolled her eyes.
“Of course I know my limits Thomas,” she said, hoisting her body back up. Gerald’s face was red, and he was panting heavily.
“Oh my,” Cindy smiled, “Is that erection caused by fear, or are you just happy to see me? Shameful Mr. Mayor.”
“Yes! I started the rumor,” Gerald admitted.
“I knew it,” Cindy said, “Write that down Thomas. Alright Gerald, why?”
“I wanted to spread fear among them,” the Mayor responded, “The criminals of this city have become reckless, too powerful for the government to control. The moment I found out you were in the police force, I knew your abilities could be useful, even as a rumor. I am not one of those criminals, Cindy Mitchells. As Mayor, I needed to see every dirty aspect of the city.” Cindy nodded.
“Okay Gerald,” she said, “As Mayor, have you heard anything about someone else that can shrink people?” Gerald gulped.
“Why?” he asked.
“Because some of our recent murder victims were obviously shrunk, and I personally know I had nothing to do with it.”
“There’s not much else I can tell you,” Gerald replied, “I’m sorry.”
“Gerald, do you know how much of your body is touching mine?” Cindy asked.
“All of it?”
“That’s right. That means I can really feel your heartbeat, so I can tell when you’re hiding something. Also, we did date for a month.” Gerald closed his eyes and sighed.
“What I am about to tell you,” he finally spoke, “You did not hear this from me.”
“Let’s hope I don’t start any rumors.”
“I heard there was a criminal organization that tampered with shrinking technology,” the Mayor explained, “Perhaps they do not agree with what you do, so they want to frame you.”
“What’s their name?”
“Why do you think I would know such a thing?”
“Do you want my tits in your face again?” Cindy asked. Gerald took another deep breath.
“I do not know of their name,” he said, “But I have heard of the name of their leader. The Satyr. No one knows his real name, or what he really plans to do, but it’s something related to you.”
“Thank you Gerald,” Cindy said, leaning down and giving the man a kiss on the forehead. She then slowly got off him and the desk. Gerald sat up, slowly breathing, and he started to grow back to his original state.
“Come on Thomas,” Cindy said, “Let’s go.” The two cops started to walk away.
“Like I said when I took your virginity,” she said as they left, “That wasn’t so hard, was it?” As the doors closed, Gerald grabbed a napkin from his desk and wiped the lipstick off his forehead.

Chapter End Notes:

What do you guys think of the Mayor? Did he handle this confrontation well?