[Reviews - 40] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

There are two reasons why Cindy Mitchells stands out from the rest of the police force: 1) her incredibly good looks, and 2) her mysterious ability to shrink people. She tries her best to use these powers to stop crime, but sometimes she can't help but get a little too playful. Everything changes when a dead body is found, and evidence shows that he was killed by a giant woman. Is Officer Mitchells a murderer that is not as noble as she seemed? Or is there another giantess out there, one that is so much worse and more dangerous? Read on to follow the giantess cop's investigation of a giantess murder.


Rated: X
Categories: Breasts, Butt, Crush, Destruction, Entrapment, Feet, Gentle, Humiliation, Insertion, Legwear, Mouth Play, New World Order, Slave, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.)
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 23 Completed: No
Word count: 40569 Read: 73866
Published: March 22 2022 Updated: January 16 2024
Story Notes:

I tried to be a bit more creative with this story, so you'll see some unorthodox writing structure. Let me know what you think, and enjoy!

1. Chapter 1: The Capture of Matthew Kane by Bob Typhon [Reviews - 8] starstarstarstarstar (1341 words)


2. Chapter 2: The Murder of James Grundy by Bob Typhon [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1335 words)


3. Chapter 3: The Contemplation of Thomas Phealan by Bob Typhon [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1447 words)

4. Chapter 4: The Conspiracy of Cindy Mitchells by Bob Typhon [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1533 words)

5. Chapter 5: The Exposure of Cindy Mitchells by Bob Typhon [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1302 words)

6. Chapter 6: The Murder of Eric Scimitar by Bob Typhon [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1652 words)

7. Chapter 7: A Video on Macrophilia by Bob Typhon [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1498 words)

8. Chapter 8: The Friendship of Cindy Mitchells and Thomas Phealan by Bob Typhon [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (1299 words)

9. Chapter 9: Interrogation of Gerald Roberts by Bob Typhon [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1888 words)

10. Chapter 10: The Research on the Satyr by Bob Typhon [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1384 words)

11. Chapter 11: The Discussion of Aphrodite by Bob Typhon [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1288 words)

The controversy continues...

12. Chapter 12: The Assassination of Cindy Mitchells by Bob Typhon [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (2351 words)

Welcome to a special chapter: "The Assassination of Cindy Mitchells". This chapter was one of my first scene ideas in this story. Let me know what you guys think :)

13. Chapter 13: The Arrest of Zachary Zotterman by Bob Typhon [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1404 words)

14. Chapter 14: The Battle of 78 Midland Avenue by Bob Typhon [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (1516 words)

15. Chapter 15: The Growing of Cindy Mitchells by Bob Typhon [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1914 words)

16. Chapter 16: The Study Date of Cindy Mitchells and Thomas Phealan by Bob Typhon [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2812 words)

17. Chapter 17: The Revelation of Henry Lynch by Bob Typhon [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1800 words)

18. Chapter 18: The Breach at Melbourne Prison by Bob Typhon [Reviews - 0] (1816 words)

19. Chapter 19: The Battle of Melbourne Prison by Bob Typhon [Reviews - 0] (3008 words)

20. Chapter 20: The Exposure of Satyr by Bob Typhon [Reviews - 0] (2787 words)

21. Chapter 21: The Memories of Cindy Mitchells by Bob Typhon [Reviews - 1] (2889 words)

22. Chapter 22: The Navigation of Mama Mia by Bob Typhon [Reviews - 0] (1310 words)

23. Chapter 23: The Memories of Megan Harriet by Bob Typhon [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (995 words)