- Text Size +

Seeing the explosive wave she had created cascading outwards, speeding its way out in all directions and crossing the nothingness of space that now threatened to spread across the stars that now threatened to annihilate all of reality, Ava reached out her hand. Siphoning it away by drawing all the apocalyptic energy into the palm of her hand, a minute marble formed from the entire universe sundering power she had brazenly unleashed. Holding the tiny ball between her two fingers, Ava grinned from ear to ear as the marble blazed like an incandescing supernova, before opening her mouth and unfurling her tongue. Casually tossing in the collected and raging energies like a treat, she swirled it about in her mouth, dampening the cataclysmic energies with her saliva and admiring the tingling spice and tempered warmth this ball of destruction had before swallowing it whole. To consume such power befitted her stature in this reality. No force of nature but her should be able to undo creation as she so deigned.


After patting her stomach and wallowing in the smouldering power now swelling inside her, Ava’s smug grin immediately turned into a frown as Ava pinched her love handles. “No wonder I’m putting on weight if I’m eating food like that.” 


Shrugging her shoulders, she surveyed the stars all around her with a mischievous look, “Oh well, I should be able to work it off at the very least.”  


Setting her sights onto one galaxy in particular, Ava flew towards it, traversing light-years of distance in but a few seconds as she arrived on the outer rim of the system. Much to her surprise, the constellation that hovered in the void floated just by her prodigiously sized boobs. Staring beyond the expanse of her gargantuan chest, Ava loomed over the infinitesimal solar systems and the whirling host of galaxies below her, basking it in her radiant glow as she chuckled to herself. Ava wondered if the amoebic forms of life spread through the planetoids below her could even recognise such a being looking down upon them. Would they be able to look up to the heavens and see her gorgeous form stretching out into the expanse of the space that separated them from the cluster of other stars separated by the void of space?


Such pondering ended, however, as Ava beheld darkness spreading throughout the galaxy. Intrigued by the change of events and enhancing her senses, her eyes met with the sight of sundering suns and cracking planets, their cores exposing themselves before everything started disintegrating, crunched into nothingness in an apocalyptic upheaval that brought destruction on an untold level. Ava realised all too late as she smacked her forehead. Being a celestial body of an unfathomable size unto herself must have made the gravity she emits calamitous for everything below. Though she could simply will the devastation to end, the voluptuous woman stood idle, stroking her erect nipple and biting down on her lip at the thought that she would soon expunge an entire galaxy simply by having her breasts being too close. With her keen senses, Ava’s sight tuned in to see the infinitesimal specks of alien life scatted about on a hundred different worlds all going about their lives, some going about their tribal life or others in their futuristic paradise. All these forms of life that had never met before now shared a similar fate, as one by one, solar system by solar system withered and died under Ava’s being. Such aliens only felt a slight rumble beneath their feet as their world buckled and only collapsed, exterminating their species in one single apocalyptic instant, crushed into oblivion by the sheer power of Ava’s boobs.  


In but a few moments the last sun died as the light faded out, everything by her chest had been destroyed just by the presence of her heaving breasts, and Ava, her cheeks flushed red, panted in intoxicated delight. She never intended to start her venture across this reality by being the death sentence of an entire galaxy, yet the very thought that her chest or even her nipple posed an existential threat aroused her to a maddening degree. There were still systems all around her begging to be explored but Ava could not focus herself, the buxom woman staved off the all-consuming urge to have one free hand slide its way down into her panties to tend to her lust and satisfy her peaking desire. With a deep breath, Ava regained control though she had not realised that one hand had already idly tended to her arousal, having slipped into her colossal bra and started massaging her burgeoning breast. Retracting her hand, Ava calmed herself and made some quick adjustments by shrinking herself down to a more reasonable human height before flying on to another cluster of stars to explore within this pocket reality of hers.


Darting across from this exterminated galaxy to the next with a mere swing of the pendulum, Ava found herself at a familiar spot just before the warming embrace of the nearest star, Ava slowed down from her light speed flight and carefully flew between the planets, admiring the strangeness of all the nebulae and celestials bodies throughout her casual visit. She swam about like a fish through water, all the wonders of the cosmos a backdrop as she surveyed such spectacles in awe. Ignorant of what was ahead, she felt a slight tingle, Ava halted herself momentarily, only to find that all the light of the universe wrapped around her and shrunk into a small dot on the horizon. Looking straight ahead into utter nothingness, a black void of existence that made the small flicker of light that continued to fade away all the more real by comparison. 


Growing annoyed at the gentle tickle enveloping her body, Ava let out a loud groan, “Ugh, not again.” 


Flying towards the light, the stars and the planets reappeared all around her as she turned behind to see reality-bending and contorting itself. Rolling her eyes, Ava sighed and wondered how she ever missed flying into the event horizon of a black hole again. Frustrated at her own stupidity as well as with this infuriating phenomenon, the radiant lady stretched her hand out to reach out for the black hole, shrinking it into the palm of her hand. Defying the gravitational pull of the miniature hole, a curious thought worked its way into Ava’s mind as she started slipping off her bra slightly to reveal her fully erect nipple in all its protruding glory. Placing the black hole into her underwear and heaving her breast back into its nest. At the point her nipple entered the black hole, Ava threw her head back and howled a planet shattering moan as the pull, something all-devouring such that light could not escape its grasp, sucked on her teat.


“T-too m-much!” She cried, her eyes rolling into the back of her head, unable to withstand the rapturous spasms of pleasure wracking her body. 


In a singular moment of clarity, the titanic lady willed the black hole out of existence, prompting her breast milk to lazily flood her bra as Ava struggled to regain her senses. Her nipple still tingled slightly from the clutches of the event horizon, her control over her lust slipping more and more. Turning something as otherworldly as a black hole into a makeshift tassel, using its sundering gravitational pull to caress her nipple drove her lust to a maddening degree she never thought possible. Back in her reality, something as alien and unknown as a black hole was at the forefront of scientific curiosity yet here she was, using it for her own twisted desires.


Laughing at such ridiculous thoughts whilst she was resting about in the void amongst a growing amount of milk droplets floating about her, Ava decided now that the foreplay had finished, she needed to properly introduce herself to some of the inhabitants of this reality. The denizens of her reality should at the very least know their new goddess. Expanding her consciousness, Ava’s mind raced throughout the cosmos, scanning the breadth of the galaxy in an instant to find some technologically advanced space-faring race that had colonised planets outside of its own solar system. Setting her target towards a strange species empire, her astral projection floated above their homeworld. Too excited to scout,  teleported herself, materialising into the upper atmosphere so she could examine the planet with her own eyes.