- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Enjoy!

Chapter 1: Carmen 



Just like clockwork, Carmen woke up at 7:00am on the dot. It didn’t matter that it was a Saturday since she wasn’t one for sleeping in. She slid her feet out of the bed and sat at the edge of it to stretch. As she was stretching, she felt a familiar feeling under the ball of her sole, a tiny person. She smiled to herself, Lionel was no stranger to getting up earlier than her. He gets up with the intent of being the first thing Carmen steps on when she wakes up. She gave the tiny a few light stomps as she stretched to show her affection. Carmen was feeling a bit confused since she felt the tiny underfoot moving a lot, Lionel normally is one to stay still and enjoy. “Feeling feisty this morning, mi amor?” She said as she ground her foot against the hardwood floor. The tiny stopped moving leaving Carmen to assume he was satisfied, so she got up and slid on her slippers ready to start her morning. 


Carmen walked to the kitchen, feeling the tiny at her feet get embedded deeper into her meaty sole. She got to the kitchen and turned on the coffee maker as she made herself some scrambled eggs. As she prepared her meal she felt a bit, playful, so she rubbed her foot against the slipper, peeling off the tiny. She then proceeded to pick up the slipper with her toes shaking the slipper and dropping the tiny on the floor. As she hummed a tune to feign ignorance she placed her foot back down, her plump, slightly dry heel fell on the tiny. She then proceeded to lift and drop her heel a few times to the tune she was humming. Once she was done cooking she lifted her foot once more and began rubbing it against her calf. The rubbing motion peeled off the tiny and sent them tumbling down the gap between her sole and her calf before being caught by her toes. She then slid her foot back in the slipper making sure to have a nice toe pet while she had her breakfast.


Chapter 2: Lia 


Lia was finally woken up by the 10th alarm she had set up. She looked at the time, it marked 7:30am “why the hell did I set the alarms to repeat even on weekends” she thought to herself. Her head hurt like a motherfucker due to being a bit hungover. She remembered having gone out to drink but she didn’t remember drinking that much. She felt like she had something to do this morning but the memory kept slipping. She disregarded it and got out of bed since she smelled breakfast. She dragged her feet to the kitchen and served herself some of the left over scrambled eggs. She looked over and saw Carmen watching a telenovela while she ate. She noticed Carmen was scrunching her toes at a rhythmic pace. She  shuddered at the thought of having caught her parents in an intimate moment, before she could think of it any further, her thoughts were cut off by a familiar voice. “Hey mijita would u mind serving me a bit of your scrambled eggs I don’t know whats gotten into Carmen but I think she’s giving me the silent treatment.” Lia looked down and saw her dad waving at her as enthusiastic as ever. She smiled and waved back before the shock hit her. “Wait a second, dad, if you’re here then who is mom stepping on?” The realization of who it was and the memories of last night hit Lia like a truck…


Chapter 3: Eve


Eve had gotten all prettied up to go out drinking with Lia tonight. It was a tradition of sorts to relief the stress of having to work for Carmen. Normally they’d find the occasional catch that resulted in nothing afterwards or the rowdy ones that needed to be shrunk and put through a “rehabilitation” of sorts to teach them how to act around someone they find attractive. Tonight was an exception since the club seemed pretty empty despite it being a Friday. Eve was having fun but she got a bit bored so she decided to order a few drinks. Those few drinks turned into more and more until Eve was completely shitfaced. Lia had stopped drinking when she noticed Eve was slurring her words to the point where they were kinda unintelligible, knowing she wasn’t gonna let her drive back home in that condition, so she was in for an impromptu sleepover.


Lia eventually shrunk Eve to take her back home safely with no objections. She grabbed her tiny friend off the booth and could hear her say “Liiiiaaaaa grow me back, I don’t wanna go home yeeeeet.” She disregarded her plea and placed Eve under her toes since she’d lose her mind if someone stole her purse with Eve in it. She walked out of the club and got into her car to go home.


Eve was moody since she hated when Lia would just shrink and take her whenever she got bored of being somewhere. Plus, no matter how much Lia would take care of her feet, they still smelled a bit due to all the exercise she did, specially tonight since Lia was wearing one of her older pair of heels so it was very tinged with the smell of sweat. She took a page out of Beth’s book and bit Lia’s toe causing Lia to scrunch her toes and squeeze her tiny friend in response. “I don’t know what that was but it kinda tickled. Don't start acting all pervy at my feet now, I thought you hated them.” She said as she kept driving. Eve was no stranger to being tiny at Lia’s feet but that didn't mean she liked it, it was more a means to get rewarded with the occasional tiny by Lia for putting up with her shrinking shenanigans since Eve wasn’t able to shrink people herself, besides Lia cared for Eve and never put her in any actual painful or dangerous situations.


Once Lia arrived home she kicked off her heels and gave Eve a few good stomps to get her stuck to her sole since her imported shochu had arrived in the mail and she was probably going to forget about bringing Eve home after drinking it. She had been waiting for weeks to try it and couldn't wait so she served herself and ended up drinking the whole bottle. She felt dizzy afterwards and had only one goal in her mind, getting to bed. She dragged her feet to her room, scraping Eve against the floor in the process, causing her to get peeled off her sole and left alone in the massive hallway.


Eve tried to drunkenly walk into Lia’s room but she closed the door before she could get in. She was small enough to go under the door but Lia had gotten a wall of sorts on the other side of the door to prevent tinies from escaping her room. Her drunken stupor clouded her judgment leading her to try to get Carmen’s attention instead, since she could grow her back. She looked at her watch and saw the clock marked 5:00 am. She realized Lia had stayed quite a long time with her at the club, despite probably wanting to go home much earlier. Eve smiled knowing that Lia may have her quirks but she was indeed a good friend at the end of the day. She began her journey to find Carmen’s room. 


An hour and 30 minutes had gone by and Eve still hadn’t found Carmen’s room, but there was one room left so Eve ran over to the leftover room feeling a bit sobered up. She arrived at the side of the bed. There laid the sleeping giant, but the bed stretched up higher than skyscrapers so there was no way she was gonna climb that. She was way too tired from all the running she did finding the rooms, so she waited at the floor hoping she would notice. Carmen was quite perceptive and was normally the one to find those renegade tinies that would try to escape from the tiny division into the actual school. 


She sat down to wait and was about to doze off before being woken up by the sound of Carmen shifting in bed. She looked up only to see two eclipsing soles hanging over her. She didn’t have much time to panic, as The gargantuan sole made contact with the floor and engulfed her under it. Eve tried to fight back and push the sole hoping to get noticed. Her fighting was met by a light stomp that knocked the wind out of her, followed by a wave of light stomps. She found it odd that Carmen seemed to be stomping her gently as if she knew she was there “Why hasn’t she checked her foot?” She thought to herself. Then Eve was paralyzed when she heard the words come from Carmen’s mouth “Feeling feisty this morning, mi amor?”. “Oh god she thinks I’m Lionel.” She said as she was ground into the floor by Carmen’s foot. Eve felt defeated and just accepted her fate, continuing to fight back would only excite Carmen which in turn would the situation even more awkward . 


She laid limp stuck to her foot hoping Lia would wake up and look for her, the smallest part of her brain was somewhat curious as to what it is to be a day in the life of Lionel. Having nothing for her senses to appreciate other than Carmen’s foot, she  noticed that  Carmen’s feet were a little dry due to age but the plumpness made up for it making being under her foot surprisingly gentle. She also walked with grace making for a rhythm that was nicer than Lia’s more forceful stomps or foot drags when she walked. They also didn’t smell or at least didn’t smell until she put on her slippers which smelled like years and years of sweat and stench. Luckily, she was pinned under her sole and wasn't at the toe area where it smelled the worst. She did, however, start to feel a bit cramped since with every step Carmen took, she was getting pushed deeper and deeper into the sole.


Eve noticed she had arrived at the kitchen after hearing the sound of the coffee machine whistling. Her titanic captor was making herself some breakfast. Eve was surprisingly contempt she never thought getting captured by Carmen would be so… enjoyable? “Oh god, I must still be a bit drunk there’s no way I’m ok with being under Carmen’s foot” she reassured in her head. Her peace was disturbed as Carmen began rubbing her foot against the slipper, rolling Eve through the insole. Once Eve was peeled off she felt her landscape shift as the slipper was being lifted up. She rolled down the surface of the insole landing on the kitchen floor. With a shockwave the slipper landed in front of her, the front half of Carmens foot landing gently after on the insole. Eve looked up in terror as she saw Carmen’s heel loom over her like a moon about to crash down on her.


The monolithic heel slammed down on her sticking her sweat covered body to it instantly. The surface of Carmen’s heel felt a bit rough due to it being a bit calloused but Eve honestly expected worse. Carmen’s feet were very soft for someone her age since Lionel worked all day keeping them pampered and in tip top shape. Eve heard Carmen humming a tune and began trying to figure what song she was humming to pass the time till she was found. She didn't have much time to think as Carmen began raising and dropping her heel slamming Eve against the slipper over and over, slowly but surely embedding her deeper into the woman’s heel. Eve closed her eyes and began to try to drift her mind away from what was happening but with every stomp she was brought back to reality. She was enjoying the gentler side of being Lionel for a day, but this was too much for the tiny woman. Carmen tapped her heel to the beat of her humming. Whatever the song was, Eve hoped to never hear it again since all her memories of it would be getting stomped by her best friend’s mom.


After the torture session that was Carmen’s serenade, she felt her whole world shift as Carmen raised her foot and began rubbing her calf with it. The surface of Carmen’s calf felt so soft as it rubbed against Eve’s exposed side. Eve cringed as the intrusive thoughts of this being a somewhat enjoyable experience popped back in her head. “Wow, she has such soft skin, it feels so… nice. I hope i age this gracefully.” She was dislodged from Carmen’s heel from all the rubbing and began tumbling down her sole she felt like she was falling between two towers of skin. She looked down as she landed in the gap between Carmen’s 4th and 5th toe. She felt so small being grabbed by Carmen’s smallest toes yet them still being so big compared to her. As she slid her foot back into the slipper Eve wiggled her way out of them and landed in the sole area of the slipper, there was no way in hell she was going into the smelly toe area.


The faint sound of a telenovela is all Eve could hear in her slipper prison. She was motionless, just completely given up hope of being found anytime soon. There was not even the slightest amount of space for her to move and Carmen was probably too invested in the show to even move her feet slightly. She was about to finally doze off when she heard the words “Te amo, mi hormiguita” (I love you, my little ant) Then she felt Carmen’s sole begin to move rhythmically almost like a massage. Carmen was scrunching and unscrunching her foot causing a wavelike feeling of pressure on Eve. This was Carmen’s way of massaging Lionel whenever she wanted to repay him for all the massages he gives her. Eve tried to distract herself but she couldn’t, this felt good it felt amazing even. Eve realized just how much power a person held over a tiny since Carmen someone who she saw as just her boss and Lia’s mom was making her melt at the moment. She was definitely going to use this massage technique on Charles whenever he came back to her office. Eve was in bliss currently getting the greatest massage of her life. She could get used to this being Lionel situation. Everything was fine until Carmen grabbed Eve with her toes and dragged her to the toe area. Carmen wanted a toe pet and she wanted it now. Eve began to panic as what once was a gentle, fairly scentless situation quickly turned into a smelly torture. Carmen was interrupted by Lia shouting “Mom! Stop, that’s Eve you’re stepping on, Dad’s over here!” 


Chapter 4: The Realization


Carmen slid her foot out of her slipper and placed it on her knee. Eve could see that Carmen’s face was filled with shock and a bit of embarrassment at the thought that she’d been acting all lovey dovey to Eve. She picked her off her foot and handed her over to Lia. Her savior finally arrived. As Lia turned around to go back to her room Carmen said “Wait a second,  come back, I need to tell both of you something.” Lia turned back and opened her hand so Eve could see Carmen. “If you mention what happened to anyone, I’ll swallow both of you and eat nothing but smoothies and green juice so there’s nothing for you to float on while you’re in me”Carmen said in a very stern tone. Eve replied in a nervous panic “Not a word ma’am”. Lia nodded and walked back to her room. Eve looked over at Lionel and thought to herself “Lionel is quite the lucky guy, though I don’t wanna even think about being tiny for like a year.”