- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This story features VittorioNobile's OC, Augusta, who kindly gave me permission to write about her.

Lucid Dream
Written by Koma
Directed by Robert B. Weide

The foliage of the trees moved calmly in the listless autumn wind. A white taxi was doing a modest 50 kph in the Capitol roads, carrying two passengers. The taxi driver was drumming his fingers on the steering wheel, paying more attention to the radio than the talk of his clients, given it was broadcasting the live match between Rome and Lazio, occasionally tilting his head backwards, mimicking an insult to the unfortunate player who had committed the heinous crime of missing a shot or a pass.
On the backseats, however, the match was little more than background noise to the conversation between the wolf-dragon and an australian shepherd.
“So you’re saying this demon... talked to you?”
“Not only that, he said he was looking for me. I’m distraught, Cardinal, something like this never happened to me before.”
“You did manage to exorcize it.”
“I had to.”
“Evil is cunning and always tries to sneak its way into people’s souls, Augusta. That demon may have bluffed to lower your guard.”
“I do hope that is the case, because he was really convincing. Ah, there’s my stop. Good evening, Cardinal.”
“Good evening to you. God bless you.”
Augusta got off the taxi, bowed cordially to the prelate and went to pay the fare to the driver, who, determined to watch the final half of the match on tv, drove off as soon as he could.
The wolf lady breathed in her hands to keep them warm and started walking home. She recalled what happened. It wasn’t her first exorcism and surely won’t be her last, but this on had the ‘oh-god-that-demon-talked-to-me-like-he-knew-me’ that was making her uncomfortable. She sped up: she was going to talk about in more detail the next morning to Cardinal Lucio, now what she wanted was to relax a bit. She reached her apartment building, turned her key in the door, went up a flight of stairs and slipped into her condo. She closed the door while exhaling, as if her worries were left on the outside.
She placed his jacket and shoes on the silent servant near the entrance, went into the kitchen, cooked herself dinner and brought it on a tray in the bedroom. She put the tray down on the bedside table, she undressed completely and slipped into her bed while turning the TV on.
Eating and distracting herself with TV shows, her worries faded and, feeling way more relaxed, gladly accepted Morpheus’ embrace.
Augusta found herself high in the sky and as soon as she looked down she felt a mix of disquiet and disorientation, seeing herself at a so high altitude and above a city that didn’t seem like Rome at all. Little by little, those sensations made way for wonder and excitement: she wasn’t falling, she was flying! Even better than being in a plane! She could feel her heart beating fast, a the thought of floating so high, free, above every building.
She whirled in the sky. She veered to the left, then to the right and lastly tried a nosedive. What a rush! While regaining altitude she realized: she was conscious. She was sleeping... and yet her mind was awake. A malicious grin formed on her nuzzle. A lucid dream! The thought of changing the course of the events in her sleep gave her a couple ideas on what to do, and both were extremely perverted.

She imagined herself on ground level and in a heartbeat she appeared on the sidewalk of the main street of the city.
“Aaah, now the fun begins~” she said, before growing. In a second, she reached the height she imagined: 100 meters. Big enough to oversee houses and buildings, but not skyscrapers.
Had there been a crowd, they could’ve admired the beauty of this wolf-dragon hybrid: a young, voluptuous and, at this moment, extremely horny figure. The bystanders could start by looking at her orange claws of her digitigrade paws, surpass the mighty thighs and get dumbfounded at the sight of her gigantic horse cock, accompanied by two perfectly spherical testicles, orange just like the appendix they were underlying. Even at ‘natural size’ she’d have male furries die of envy. Carrying on with the visual tour, the bystanders would’ve failed to notice her vagina, present but hidden by the sperm reservoirs; her abdominal muscles were in shape, indicating a regular exercise. Overlooking her torso were her big boobs that, if not for the penis, were revealing her arousal because of the stiffened nipples. Behind her, a long two toned tail was wagging: dark grey (like her fur) on top, white on the bottom; on the tip a tuft of orange fur. The wagging was damaging (and at the same time cleaning) the apartment blocks in its vicinity.
“Muuuuuch better~”, she said with a moan.
She raised a paw in an exaggerated manner, to the point that her knee reached her belly and placed it directly above a parked car near the sidewalk, then delegated the task of lowering it to the force of gravity. The poor car went from sedan to pancake in a cacophony of bent metal, shattered glass and deformed plastic.
After a lustful exclamation and a playful declaration of war on the car industry, Augusta began walking in the street, making sure not to leave a single car intact after her passage. Every time she crushed one her arousal increased, shown by her lustful gasps and the fact that one hand was busy caressing a nipple.
“Aaaah~ if all of this was real I’d feel bad for you... but it just feels heeeeavenlyyyyy~” she sang softly while continuing to crush vehicles, meanwhile the arm that wasn’t busy in the nipple-caressing business was being extended to destroy the facade of the nearby buildings, smashing windows and causing debris of cement, metal and furniture to fall down in the streets below, already damaged by the giantess’ steps.
Satisfied with her short walk, Augusta stopped and turned around to admire the aftermath: a street full of damaged or crushed cars, sidewalks occasionally occupied by fallen debris from disfigured building and the road pavement adorned with digitigrade paw prints.
“Oh my~ did I do that? I was just going for a walk. What would happen if I did... this?”, she asked while approaching a building still intact, then placed her cock next to the facade and with a powerful left to right flank twist she gave the building a resounding cockslap. The property could do nothing to stop the advance of the colossal equine appendage that penetrated lopsided halfway through the structure, sweeping away everything in its path: chairs, tables, sideboards, chandeliers, furniture and knick- knacks... it was meeting the same resistance that a sheet of paper would offer to a truck. The giantess could feel everything being run over, which made her penis throb, adding to the destruction. When she stopped, Augusta could not hold back a moan of pleasure and instinctively reached to grab the penis using her right hand, which entered the building from the still virgin side and just as easily destroyed the rest of the interior. The building, offended in both structure and soul, collapsed in disappointment.
"Oooooh~... You make these buildings a little too fragile~" she said, starting to slowly stroke her penis. She stood for a moment at the scene of the crime, with the debris of the skyscraper still on her, lost in thought.

Excited at the prospect of deflowering another palace, continuing to massage her penis, she headed for the wealthiest district in the city and the fact that she had decided not to follow the streets became apparent to the various houses that were destroyed by the giantess' phalanges. It didn't take her long to reach her destination, but she was careful to cause as much destruction as possible along the way, taking pleasure in the way each small structure collapsed beneath her paws. There was something about the fragility in which they collapsed, the way the roof offered just the slightest resistance before crashing into the floor and then sweeping down the lower floors into the ground floor, giving the cellar a new open-air style that made it extremely pleasant.
After a small (for her) redesign of the neighborhood, she found herself in the area of the skyscrapers, which were tall enough to tower above her. Exactly what she was looking for.
She noticed two buildings adjacent to each other and an idea came to her: what could be better than deflowering a skyscraper? Deflowering two at the same time!
"Don't worry, I'll be gentle~" she teased.
She positioned herself so that the two structures were aligned and gently brought her penis close to the front building until it touched and smeared the glass with a little bit of precum. At the same moment that Augusta began to push, gently as she had promised, the building began to protest in the only way it knew: by shattering the glass, deforming the metal and cracking the concrete. The giantess tried to push until her testicles and tits touched the glass and was pleasantly surprised to discover that she was endowed enough to penetrate the skyscraper from side to side with her generous appendage. One building violated, one intact. Groaning with pleasure and anticipation, she spread her legs and moved forward a step, so as not to damage the base of the building, but in doing so she destroyed two cottages on either side of it. This movement had the desired effect of penetrating halfway in the back skyscraper and pushing her body even deeper into the front one, which tilted to fall on top of the back one, but this approach allowed her to grab the impromptu pair and hold them in a sensual embrace.
Satisfied with the result and with eyes full of lust, she began the plunging motion and sensual moans began to escape from her mouth. Each thrust caused irreparable damage to the condos and the very structure of the glass tower, each retreat leaving room to be filled by debris, damaged furniture and a substantial amount of pre.
Augusta bent her knees slightly, shifted her weight forward and accelerated her movement until she reached a steady, sustained speed. At this point the front skyscraper was almost ready to collapse and the giantess instinctively moved forward to get a better grip on the back one, marking the end of the first skyscraper, which unceremoniously was reduced to a pile of rubble at her feet. She didn't notice it and continued to have sex with the second skyscraper, until in a spasm of pleasure she tightened her embrace, pulling the skyscraper to herself and causing her tits to become demolition machines and intruding uninvited into the flats, violently. It was more than enough to affect the integrity of the top half of the structure, which promptly came down. The rest of the building followed suit, crumbling from the area that currently housed the penis, but Augusta did not lose heart and used her right hand to make up for the lack of an orifice. Stroking her penis, she took another couple of uncertain but no less devastating steps towards a still intact part of the city, then turned around and let herself fall on her back. Her broad rear end was the first to hit the ground, crushing a couple of houses and several cars with both buttocks and testicles. Soon her back, tail, shoulders and head came down, landing respectively on a row of houses, the facade of a neighbouring skyscraper, a park and a shopping complex. Now supine, her paws had found rest on the rubble of the previously destroyed structures, while the huge penis, currently being stroked by both hands, stood rigidly and rivalled in height the various buildings around it, in some cases winning. The long tail had carved out its own little space in the facade of the skyscraper it had hit. The large, firm tits threatened to flatten the structures and vehicles that had been spared from the back, should the giantess ever decide to lay on her side. Fortunately for them, she was too busy masturbating to even think about moving, her half-open eyes hinting at the lust that permeated her mind.
The hands, mesmerised by the new orange building that had just been erected in the district, moved up and down faster and faster and faster until...
"Aaaaaaah, I'm cumming!" the giantess announced, with a prolonged moan of pleasure, as a copious amount of semen erupted from her penis. The power of the jet was such that the semen remained in the air for a few seconds before falling towards the ground, improvising an unseasonal snowfall. For some unfortunate buildings, the force of the impact was so violent that it caused damage or even caused them to collapse. All the while, the she-wolf-dragon lay on the ground, with the fur in her groin area now decorated with white polka dots, breathing heavily and continuing to stroke her penis, gradually slowing down until she stopped and then looked at her sticky hands.r32;
"Oh~. Five more minutes~." she joked, gesturing as if looking for an alarm clock to silence. As a result, more houses and buildings were destroyed by her huge open hand. She turned to her right side, and the threat her tits posed was carried out, crushing a house and a couple of cars under her right breast. Not to be outdone, the penis went to rest on a packed car park, crushing all of them, and continued to slowly spill cum. Augusta remained in ecstasy for a couple of minutes, just looking at the remnants of the landscape after her pleasure visit, occasionally moving her tail, her paws, touching now a nipple now the penis, causing slight but further damage to buildings, roads or vehicles that thought they were safe.
After two minutes, she stood up composedly, stretched and... froze: another perverse idea had flashed through her mind. And this time she would have an audience.
She wanted to be bigger, but rather than simply imagining being bigger, she imagined growing. And just like the first time, her desire became order: her body began to grow, little by little but steadily. The legs that had once covered one car now covered two, three, four... ten. Everything that had previously been close to her paws was now being invaded by them, smashing through everything as they expanded: asphalt increasingly disrupted by phalanges and claws, cars pushed and compressed against walls, which at first managed to put up a valiant resistance but were also forced to yield to the mass of the giantess. Her shadow now covered not only buildings, but entire residential districts and just seeing it rekindled Augusta's arousal. She only stopped after reaching a height of 500 meters.
Eager to try her new size, she looked for a footprint of her own from when she was still a ‘small’ 100 meters and, after seeing it, she created a new one beside it, obliterating houses, buildings, cars, shops, squares and a park with one satisfying ‘THOOM’. Seeing the two footprints side by side made her laugh, as it was almost like looking at an adult's footprint and her baby's footprint in the sand.
Now, though, what she needed was an audience: some little guy to share her lust with, someone to tease. She turned with a pirouette and headed for the edge of the city, towards a new city that had just sprouted into being from her imagination, bigger, more extensive and this time, inhabited. A true metropolis, all for herself to enjoy.
Until now, the impact of her footsteps had fallen on deaf ears because there was nobody to hear sounds (other than herself), but right now there wasn't a single furry who didn't have ears and eyes wide open and directed towards the source of the rhythmic noise. Boom. Boom. Boom. BOOM. Those who were in the central areas thought of an earthquake and acted accordingly, seeking shelter near load-bearing walls, evacuating their homes, gathering in squares and car parks away from the buildings, while those who were (un)lucky enough to be near the periphery were undecided whether to be infatuated or terrified. There were those who fled in panic, those who watched (and took photos with their mobile phones) with an erection, captivated by the beauty of the giantess, and those who fled with an erection.
Augusta had stopped a step from the city (to her, at least) and had bent down on her knees, showing off not only her male genitals but also her feminine side, eager to see some action.
"Helloooo, look how cute you are~! I'm Augusta, nice to meet you~" She said, lovingly. She would almost succeed in appearing friendly if:
a) had not had horny nipples, a wet pussy and a throbbing penis, each of them bigger than their skyscrapers and;
b) had not just destroyed at least four residential neighbourhoods with her hands and knees by assuming a crawling position.
Without waiting for the screams of fear that would inevitably come, the giantess began to crawl her way to a large stadium in the distance, where she would surely be able to make the acquaintance of many of her future admirers, taking great care to swing both her tits, testicles and penis sensuously. First impressions are important, after all.
Each ‘step’ was calculated to hit a street with her index finger and she enjoyed watching as it filled it with ease, crushing cars and tinies while the rest of her hand fell on the surrounding housing estates. All those directly between her steps breathed sighs of relief, believing themselves to be safe in the eye of the storm and with an enviable view of the titaness’ bosom. Yet this feeling was short-lived, as a worrying sound came from behind them. As they turned around, they watched in terror as the huge, erect, dangling penis, which almost touched the ground, advanced towards them. It tore down building after building at a constant speed and seemed to meet no resistance as it crumbled buildings as if they were made of sand.
For most of the journey Augusta received stimulation from her most exposed extremities: hands, knees, legs and penis... and what stimuli they were! Flashes of pleasure pervaded her nervous system every time something was destroyed, and the feeling of power she got from bringing down whole buildings with her male organ alone never got old. Rarely was some skyscraper tall enough to go in melee combat with one of her boobs, but these impromptu confrontations always ended in a technical knockout in favour of the udder. After another skyscraper ‘hit’ her, Augusta laughed briefly, lifted her hands off the ground, straightened her back and sat down so that she was resting on her legs, then brought her left hand up to cover her heart while her right hand went to touch her forehead with the back, theatrically simulating a heart wound. Finally she let herself fall to the side, defeated by gravity after the absolutely real and lethal wound had left her without strength. Two whole neighbourhoods disappeared beneath her immense body.
The giantess dropped the hand that had previously pretended to cover the wound on her chest, laid her head on the asphalt and, to exaggerate the pantomime, stuck out her tongue, closed her eyes and waited.
The incredulous tinies, feeling miraculous having escaped despite being close to her head, stopped to look at Augusta, who was motionless for the moment. Was it over? For real? A giant being had raided their city, caused untold destruction, and seemed to have no intention of stopping. Yet there she was now, standing still, as if... even beings this large could fall victim to sickness? A handful of furries became a dozen, and though the common sentiment was to flee, there was still a morbid curiosity that prevented those present from doing the right thing. What they couldn't know was that the giantess was listening intently to the small vociferations they made as a group. She could not make out the words, but the murmuring was at least constant, which gave her reason to believe that her improvised act was convincing. The tiny ones couldn't notice that Augusta’s tail was moving slightly in excitement; not enough to cause any damage or make any noise, but those near the tail overcame their curiosity and wisely chose to put as much distance between themselves and the titaness as possible.
When Augusta thought she had waited long enough and opened her eyes again, she found herself in front of a petrified audience: the fears of the more cautious tinies in the ‘leading group’ became well-founded as a pair of orange pupils, each the size of an adult, peered into their souls.
“Is something wrong, dears? It's not like I'm Medusa~” she joked. No reaction. She added in a whisper, putting a hand to the side of her lips to amplify the sound, “You should run away at this point.” Hysteria took over and they finally made their escape.
She smiled and let them go, they wouldn't get far on their little legs and besides she was more interested in the ‘big’ stadium a stone's throw from her current location, so she crawled back and reached it. She prepared her best smile and peeped through the central opening of the sports facility.
The tinies inside had until then believed they were taking refuge from a natural catastrophe, and although there were rumours about what was really going on, no one really believed that a god-knows-how-tall, horny, dick-equipped giantess was destroying the city and causing mini-earthquakes just by moving around. Rumours and video montages put about by some lunatic, no doubt! Yet the doubt was now up there, smiling. Credit where credit is due: she was beautiful.
Her canine muzzle of dark grey fur was contrasted by two draconid horns, slightly curved backwards in the shape of an ‘S’ and just slightly larger than her ears, positioned in direct contact with them and of a darker shade of grey. The hairline formed a line separating the horns and ears perfectly mid-head, and the hair itself fell straight and long to the side. Around her neck it was as if she had a natural neck warmer thanks to thick, white fur, same colour as her hairline. The nose and hair shared the orange colour.
All in all, the titaness' snout was really pleasing to the eye. And that snout was smiling in a loving manner.
From their window to the sky, the tiny ones could also see her big tits, which she was excitedly moving in anticipation of what she was about to say.
“You're so tiny, do you mind if I take a closer look~?”
She folded her arms to bring her snout closer to the top opening of the stadium. Naturally, it was the tits that hit the ground, devastating the large car park in front of the stadium along with a row of houses and apartment blocks. The topology of the area was enriched by two new craters.
“That's better. You guys are so cute~! And you look delicious too~” She said, licking her upper lip.
The unmistakable gesture reinforced the tinies’ belief that they were in big trouble, and they began to flee in a disorganised manner and in all directions, panicking. Before they could reach the stands, however, a huge index finger planted itself between them and the gates of salvation, pressing so hard that it sank at least 3 meters into the ground. The finger was moving steadily around the shape of the stadium and was creating a ditch deep and wide enough to prevent the tinies from jumping over it. When it had completed one full circle of the field, it lifted itself up and returned to its owner. The tiny people now trapped in the centre of the field saw the face of the giantess approaching with alarming speed. A few meters above the ground, Augusta let out her long orange tongue and delegated to it the task of touching the ground, then took a crawling step forward. What was a small head and body movement for her was a cataclysmic event for the tiny ones: an entire wall of the facility was knocked down by the titaness’ chest, but they couldn’t notice it as they were busy shouting panic cries and piling on the advancing tongue. As it crossed the entire field, now deformed by the passage of the oral appendage, Augusta bent her tongue and tilted her head skyward to keep the tinies on her tongue and returned to a sitting position on her own legs. She stared at them for a moment, gave them a mischievous wink and then withdrew her tongue inside her mouth. She heard them struggling desperately for an escape route, scrambling over each other in the darkness or pushing each other. She heard them one last time as she swallowed, as they collectively screamed having felt that awful sensation of falling into the void.
“Aaaaah~ it was heavenly~... exactly what a growing girl needs~” she stated, massaging her belly.
She changed her position and sat down with her bottom on the floor, instead of resting on her legs, and spread them out so that the sports facility faced directly her testicles and penis. She brought her right hand to the orange shaft, aimed at the right side of the structure and, after two strokes, pushed it down hard. A high-pitched roar and the distinctive sound of a demolition could be heard as the member moved smoothly through the stands. Half the stadium disappeared under the giantess' penis.
After the blow, Augusta let out a long moan of pleasure, closed her eyes and expanded again. Every part of her body in the lower half had a good time: her legs encroached further and further into the city, each paw destroying first entire apartment blocks and then entire neighbourhoods; her testicles gave the stadium the coup de grace and then continued their expansion by picking on the neighbouring buildings; her penis found nothing intact to knock down in the immediate vicinity above ground, so it took to the asphalt, pressing harder and harder, until it sank into an underground station.
She did not open her eyes again until she had reached the incredible height of three kilometers. She stood up and took a moment to admire her new stature and lifted a paw to look at a former city district, now paw print, which she towered over. She could only utter a shy “Wow” as she placed her paw on the ground again, obviously on a different spot than before, overwhelmed by a wave of pleasure. From her vantage point, the opposite edge of the city was not visible, and she thanked the Augusta of the past for imagining an endless city to enjoy: endless rows of buildings, apartment blocks, cottages and parks at irregular intervals. To the east, in the distance, the ocean crashed calmly and harmoniously on kilometer-long beaches. To the west, a snow-capped mountain range could be glimpsed, occasionally interrupted by plains, hills or lakes, but otherwise just as boundless as the ocean. In between, a vast amount of entertainment awaited her.
Her hands moved on their own, reaching to touch her private parts, caressing them gently, in anticipation of what was to come.
She began to walk. Each step destroyed entire neighbourhoods, her huge paws compacting countless houses as if they were made of papier-mâché. Her rhythmic steps caused such earthquakes that even buildings and skyscrapers not directly affected by the giantess' phalanges were damaged or even destroyed.
She was having the time of her life crushing neighbourhood after neighbourhood in this endless carpet of civil engineering. Her gigantic paws trampled the puny dwellings unimpeded, reducing them to piles of debris before being compacted and immortalised in paw prints at least fifteen meters deep.
Every now and then she turned to glance at the trail of destruction she was leaving behind: two rows of paw prints at regular intervals decorated the city centre, countless buildings, cars, tiny, streets, bridges and parks were crushed. One could even determine the place where her mischievous fingers had lustfully moved into her vagina, as the buildings still standing were figuratively sweating, covered in her liquid.
Before becoming a giantess, Augusta could never have imagined how ecstatic this destruction would have been. Her paws seemed to want to move on their own, to taste the metal and glass of the buildings. Each ‘crash’ of shattered glass was accompanied by the ‘skreeeeee’ of bent metal. Then came the ‘boom’ of the whole structure being accompanied and pressed into the ground by the phalanges. A routine that was repeated about every two seconds.
Boom. Boom. Boom.
At first glance, one might compare a giantess walking around a city to a person stepping on Lego bricks. Augusta would not agree. She would have compared glass to a thin layer of ice and structure to ceramics. So overall easier and less painful than legos. Yes, definitely. “It’s such a pity it's only me who gets to experience these pleasures in life~” she would have said, defiantly and seductively.
After five minutes of walking, Augusta stopped her pace. She lowered herself onto her knees and spread her legs to assume the squat position, brought her hands to her nipples and, moaning, squeezed, letting out two spurts of milk.
“You puppies need milk to grow~” she said, motherly.
It is said that life is a matter of perspective, and in this case it really was: for Augusta it was nothing more than little jets of milk, while for the tiny people in the street it was like being swept away by a river in flood, with the height of the waves exceeding 20 meters. The giantess kept milking her nipples, ensuring a steady flow of milk.
Soon the streets of the city were flooded, as the drainage canals were not ready to cope with this kind of eventuality. Cities (especially those fruit of the imagination) are seldom designed with the attack of some sort of giant in mind.
Everything that was not anchored to the ground was swept away by the current, including cars, lorries, buses and tinies... cars were thrown into the windows and walls of buildings, so much so that it looked as if a ‘car grenade’ had exploded in the area.
Only when every single piece of visible asphalt was repainted white did Augusta stop milking the city.
“That should be enough, darlings~. But I'm a little wet with milk right now, do you mind if I go take a bath~?” she asked rhetorically. She rose to her feet and pivoted on her right paw, pirouetting to face the ocean.
Here again the question of perspective came into play. If a family of tinies living in the city centre wanted to spend a day at sea, they would have to:
1) Wake up early, no later than 6 AM;
2) Prepare duffel bags with towels, sunscreen and packed lunch;
3) Get in the car and drive off, praying not to run into traffic from everyone else who had the same idea of a holiday.
A real inconvenience! She only had to walk for four minutes. Even less, if she hadn't run into traffic. Not that it'd slown her down, of course, but she did her best to step on it completely. Managing traffic in big cities really was a giantesses’ game, she thought. Augusta stopped just short of the beach and stretched. Now that she had reached the ocean, she could appreciate its vastness: an endless blue stretched up to the horizon, where it gave way to a brighter blue. On the ocean, various vessels floated quietly, from the smallest sailboats to huge cruise ships. And it was the latter that had captured Augusta's interest.
Her paws met the sand. And the buildings that made up a lido.
When she finally reached the water, she slowed down her pace to avoid generating waves too large and overturn the ships she wanted to play with.
“The water is a little cold~... Or maybe I'm too hot~?”
She went deeper and deeper into the ocean, diving little by little. Her immense penis brought beneath the surface with it a dozen small boats that had neither time nor space to move away. When she reached her destination, she estimated that the seabed was 2 kilometers deep (give or take), enough to submerge her up to her navel. And so she stood for a moment with her hands on her hips and her gigantic tits looming over the liner. “Good morning passengers, today I will be your tourist attraction~” she said, raising a hand and opening its palm to greet the tinies. The abandon ship procedures came to a halt because of her intimidating presence.
Augusta slowly dropped onto her knees and her tits disappeared without generating a tsunami into the deep blue, and she pushed herself into the water with her hands to bring her snout closer to the vessel. Her orange nose gently touched the side of the liner, causing it to peck slightly.
“Boop! Ahah, how the tables have turned. You were supposed to be the ones to touch my nose~” she mocked them. She took a half step back and stood up straight on her legs. The tinies on board heard a loud noise coming from the hull as the ship itself tilted to rest on its port side. The sailors in the engine room, unaware and extremely concerned by the situation, tried to keep upright and implement emergency measures to correct the roll, while receiving contradictory orders from the bridge. The passengers, on the other hand, had windows and the ability to move around more freely and had an equally worrying, but wider, overview.
Augusta's tits re-emerged from the water, taking the liner up with them, as she pressed her arms sideways into her chest to provide a firmer surface for the vessel. The ship lay on its left side, transverse straddling the two breasts, and protested by pushing the engines to their maximum. The propeller became a portable mini fan for the giantess. “Come on now, don't fret, if you’ll behave I'll take you to explore a nice cave~” she said in a teasing tone, heading towards the shore.
The ship, still standing firmly on the bosom of the titaness, would, if it had any conscience at all, be shouting with joy: the element that had been barred to it, the domain of the seagulls who loved to steal snacks from the distracted passengers so much, was finally conquered! Much less enthusiastic were the passengers, having bought a cruise ticket instead of an airplane flight.
She walked until the only thing in the water were her paws, estimated depth of the seabed: half a kilometer. Slowly and carefully keeping her back straight, Augusta lowered herself until she was resting her generous hindquarters on the seabed.
Now seated, she took the ship from her tits, lifting it with a firm but gentle pinch. The steel of the hull deformed under the force of her huge fingers, but not enough to compromise the watertightness.
As her left hand took hold of the ship, the other went to her testicles, lifting them up to reveal her vagina, wet not only from the seawater but also from her own desire to see some action.
“Dears, you have behaved very well, and as promised I will let you explore the most beautiful cave in the world~” she said, as she brought the ship back into its element, placing it bow-first in front of her womanhood.
The captain kept his cool and gave the order to reverse at full speed and to steer the rudder starboard to try and evade. The crew obeyed, but horror took hold of them as the ship refused to move, although the engine room confirmed the engines were giving them all they’ve got.
The reason for the ship's mutiny was simple: Augusta had placed her index finger behind the stern and was pulling towards herself, panting with excitement.
As soon as the bow touched her sensitive lips she let out a long moan of pleasure and pushed with even more lust.
“Oooh! This i-is the cave of o-origins~. It's co-considered the o-oooldest cave i-in the world” she stuttered, as the ship entered the ‘cave’. When it was half penetrated, she switched to a firmer grip, grabbing both sides so she could use it as an impromptu dildo. At first the movement was slow and careful to ensure that the vessel stimulated as much of the pink walls she was coming into contact with as possible, but then the speed increased along with her level of arousal. The moans became more frequent and louder and the hand not engaged in penetration was now stimulating her clitoris, contributing to skyrocket the pleasure of the titaness, who was moaning and panting non-stop.
With one last, loud scream of lust, the giantess came. She released her grip of the ship to concentrate on stimulating her clitoris and nipples. The inner walls of her pussy became wetter and squeezed with various spasms the unfortunate vessel, crushing her more and more as if she were made of aluminium. Watertight integrity was now compromised.
The ship had no choice but to go with the flow of the vaginal fluids and was launched back into the water surfing on a torrent of squirt. The liner stopped just outside of her vagina in a lake of squirt and slowly began to sink, while Augusta continued to moan and stroke her clitoris.
Satisfied, she dropped her hands and laid there for a while, panting, keeping her eyes closed. Her hands plummeted into the water, followed closely by her testicles and penis, which no longer had any support to hold them up, and they crashed down with a very loud “SPLASH", sending the liner in search for Davy Jones’ locker.
Once her breathing and her pulse returned to normal, Augusta rose to her paws and, already facing the city, proclaimed:
“That was great~ but now I want to make love to you. And I mean ALL of you~”
Then she disappeared. The water that had previously been displaced by her presence was now free to return to its original position and the sea level decreased by a couple of meters.
Millions of inhabitants, confused and still shaken by recent events, breathed a sigh of relief at the lack of giantesses in the four cardinal points. Only to be sent right back into despair and terror as they looked up towards the sky. They screamed and pointed in dismay, for she who had razed most of the city to the ground was now filling their heaven, casting her shadow over the entire planet.
Before she could’ve been considered a gargantuan titaness, but this was a whole new level of big: she was unfathomably huge, reaching 50 000 kilometers in height. A single finger, her pinky, was enough to raze entire metropolises to the ground.
Millions, nay billions of people looked apprehensively at the sky, now occupied entirely by the body of the titan.
What happened? And what was going to happen now? Why had such an enormous being suddenly appeared in the sky? Was it a... goddess? They waited for a speech that would never be delivered.
Augusta gave the Earth a hug. Her penis had the honour of initiating first contact. Millions of tinies were annihilated by the erect member, which impacted with the devastating power of a giant asteroid and obliterated several nations beneath it. Nothing could offer any resistance her cock, which forced its way into the planet with ease. The giantess tried to open her mouth and comment on the comfort and warmth of her new sex toy, but no sound came out. Meanwhile, her tits also collided with the earth's crust, impacting in the opposite hemisphere hit by her penis. Her nipples slammed down hard on numerous cities, turning them into future archaeological excavations.
Once she had penetrated the Earth, and Augusta could tell by the heat that the tip was well beyond the core, she leaned forward, grasped the planet with her hands at the antipodes of the hole created by the penis and began to copulate with the world. The initial thrusts were methodical and full of passion but the more her excitement grew, the faster they became.
The nipples travelled from nation to nation, ploughing and destroying, ignoring borders, in a motion synchronized with the thrusts of the pelvis.
There was not a single building on the entire globe that could withstand a single one of her thrusts, which caused widespread earthquakes of record magnitude across the planet.
When she finally reached orgasm, she ejaculated with unbelievable force, yet was unable to pierce the other end of the planet. Her hands felt the flow of sperm beneath the surface, a sign that she had come close, but the semen was forced to leave the hole from the area already dug, effectively giving the Earth a creampie.
Satisfied, she wanted to say goodbye to the planet in the only way she knew: destroying it by growing. She held her ground and grew one final time.
She watched the Earth move away from her point of view as she felt the penis push against the walls of the artificial vagina. It felt very tight now. A few cracks were beginning to form on the surface. She kept growing and the cracks increased. Again and again and again until... the Earth exploded. It broke apart from the giant growing penis, splitting into pieces of land, water, magma and an indecent amount of sperm.
Augusta reached 200,000 kilometers as she admired her new involuntary vibrating ring, which listlessly orbited her exhausted ejaculating member.
Her growth showed no sign of slowing down. 300,000 kilometers. 400,000 kilometers. The Moon now, comparing it to her nipples, looked like a coriander. It really did become confetti when said nipple hit the satellite, blowing it to smithereens.
In no time at all, she surpassed a million kilometers and even Jupiter, the largest planet in the solar system, was little bigger than one of her testicles. She didn't stop there: one million became two, then three, five, ten... Now even the Sun couldn't hold a candle to her tits.
She laid down in the emptiness of space as if she were relaxing on a beach bed: paws crossed and hands clasped behind her head, ready to enjoy yet another impact of a celestial body against her own celestial body.
Her gigantic, ever-growing forms continued indefinitely to impact and effortlessly destroy countless planets and stars.
Finally, she closed his eyes and relaxed. Eventually, she stopped thinking.
Augusta opened her eyes and stared at the ceiling of her bedroom, to the incessant sound of the bedside alarm clock. It was the classic annoying seven-segment red alarm clock that anyone would want to silence with a resounding smack on the “OFF” button. The alarm clock protested with a crunch of plastic as it was hit with a resounding smack that, according to itself, was completely unmotivated.
She looked at the TV and thanked her past self for remembering to sett the automatic switch-off feature.
She pulled back the covers, straightened her back by stretching her arms and supporting herself with her hands and looked at the patch of semen in the middle of the mattress. Correction: she observed several patches of semen and vaginal fluid in the middle of the mattress. Come to think of it, her hands had also found the fabric a little damp. As well as the fur at chest level. She pinched one of her nipples and a tiny droplet of milk came out. “Wow... That was indeed something. Such a great dream.” she said to herself as she got out of bed. Although she would have liked to just lie down and mull over it, she had a long day ahead of her. She walked over to the window to look at her Rome. Magnificent, even more beautiful than the day she saw it founded. She mentally greeted the city and then headed for the bathroom to take a shower. Once clean, she got dressed and left her flat, destination: the Vatican. It was the pre-dawn hours and the Eternal City was still sleepy, so much so that the few furries she met on the street looked low and morose.
Augusta had no luck with her usual café, so she tried a different café at a stone's throw from the Vatican City and stopped to eat breakfast composed of a croissant, a coffee and a small amount of small talk with the bartender. Once done, she paid and went to work. When she left, the husky bartender had a peculiar conversation with a patron.
“France', did you see that one?”
“Yeah, so what?”
“You won't believe it, but I dreamt about her last night.”
“Shut up!”
“I swear!”
“Sure, and I’m the pope.”
“I dreamt she was breaking everything, it was crazy. Taller than the buildings, with two amazing tits.”
“Adria', it’s been a while since you fucked, isn’t it?”
“I fucked your mother just last night.”
“And I fucked your sister.”
Then a rabbit, sipping a coffee from the side, interfered:
“Ao', you pointed out of her tits, but have you seen her willy?”
“You too?!” - Protested the doubtful Francesco - “are you both high?”
“You’ve dreamed of her, too?!”
“It’s not something I’m going to forget!”
“Well, I'm off, this place has become a madhouse.”
“We knew, you're the first mad in here.”
The eagle kept his word: he left the bar to go and start his work day. He was not the type to remember dreams, the most he ever had was to dream of falling down and waking up startled, cursing thanking God for the early awakening.
Yet in the remote recesses of his brain a thought was taking shape. An anthropomorphic shape. He tried to focus his attention on something else, but that reminiscence insisted on being thought. He slowed his pace without noticing as the figure of Augusta towering over the city became more and more clear in his mind.
He brought both hands to his head.
“What the fuck is going on?” he said, incredulously, under his breath.


Chapter End Notes:

Thank you very much for reading! This was my first story and I hope you've enjoyed it ^^ If you did and wish to buy me a coffee, you can do so at: https://ko-fi.com/koma_