- Text Size +
Story Notes:

The story takes place in the same world as Elevator Ride. If we take a human as a reference, the minis are one inch, the tainys are 2 inches and the apexes are between eleven and fifteen feet tall.

Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter is focused on consensual sex and some domination. If you read the labels you'll notice that I don't use all of them in this chapter, but they should be needed in the second.

She sheepishly makes her way to reception, an apex scale room with a human desk off to the side, where she finds a human woman whom she asks for directions, not making eye contact. She walks the path barely raising her eyes from the ground, terrified by the idea of r03;r03;meeting someone she knows in this place. The room in question is huge, though it may not seem so to her lover later. She places the jacket on a human chair and stands in front of the huge mirror next to the bed to check herself. She wears a white shirt and a greenish plaid skirt that ends below her knees. It's the outfit she normally wears to do presentations in college, and he asked her to wear it this time, that and the high-heeled sandals. The bed is so big that she has to jump up and crawl to get to the middle. She looking at herself in the mirror, trying various poses, looking for the most appropriate to receive him, but they all seem forced, the stupid mirror only makes her more nervous. Then lies back staring at the ceiling, imagining the reason for his delay. Surely he was late answering questions after class, she visualizes him sitting in a chair, towering over the human students, dwarfed by his presence. It's how she looks when she's standing next to him; small, delicate, fragile. His left hand squeezes her right tit firmly while his other hand vigorously rubs her crotch, her breathing quickening and beads of sweat beginning to form on her forehead. She takes a deep breath, brushes her hands away, and climbs out of bed, wiping the perspiration from her face with the sheets. Just a few minutes ago she was nervous, now is so horny and aroused that has to use all her will power not to masturbate, all just because imagine him sitting next to some of her classmates. Then feels the floor shake slightly. They are long and heavy footsteps, approaching. She stops breathing. Someone stops in front of the door. The lock moves and the door slowly opens. After a few seconds, up, high up, shyly peeks out a head of carefully combed brown hair. Then his beautiful green eyes settle on her, and she feels a current run through her back and the nape of her neck. Her vagina, wet and aroused, has a slight spasm, a small orgasm, just from the sight of him on her. Not knowing what to do with the hands, she takes them and holds them in front of her belly.

The image is disappointing. It was definitely not what he expected. A magnificent image had formed in hir mind, but it looks far less impressive in person. Although in truth the images that he had seen were only the ones that found on the website and surely everyone adorn the reality on their websites. The motel seemed gray and drab to him, but as he walks down the hall, his opinion begins to change for the better, everything seems neat and clean, the essentials for him, and several plants give the place a fresher air. Arriving in the room, he reminds himself that is there to enjoy the company, not the facilities. Inside, the room looks clean and tidy, if a bit small. Some would say cozy. But his opinion regarding the distribution of interior spaces is left in the trash of his mind when he sees Emma. She waits for him standing at the foot of the bed, surprised, like a cat caught in the headlights, wearing the outfit he requested. He closes the door behind him, hastily, feeling the blood rush to his member, swelling against the pants. His sudden movement makes her shudder, scared, and thet excites him even more. His wife never appears like this in front of him, she is strong and beautiful and, in bed, she is a force of nature that devastates him, a hungry animal impossible to satiate. Emma, r03;r03;on the other hand, can barely steady herself on her feet when he advance towards her until almost runs over her. The small human trembles before him, her hands holding each other in front of her, tightly, however pathetic the force those hands can exert. Her cheeks are flushed, her eyes wide open, in a perfect expression between fear, and lust. In front of her he feels powerful, truly in control, a real man… and he hasn't even touched her.

Emma again feels the ground rumble under her feet, this time closer, more powerful, and trembles. She takes a step back, can't help it, but he stops before touches her, right in front of her. She glanced at the bulge forming in the pants right in front of her eyes, but her gaze continued up, for some reason embarrassed to stare unabashedly, though it sounds ridiculous given the reason for meeting at the motel. But still can still feel the presence, the heavy thick scent of his testicles and penis, contained in front of her, hungry, dangerous. But looking up at him, she’s a little confused by his expression. She expected to see the excited expression of a man willing to fuck her like a jackhammer, but instead she sees anxiety. And she gets anxious too. It seems that none of them dares to take the first step and they just look at each other for a long time, but those looks, the bodies they see on the other side, begin to take them to the edge and, when the little woman can't take it anymore, she stretches out her arms upwards. She finds it embarrassing to ask him to pick her up as if she were a child, but she doesn't want to start with some of the man's body parts that she has within her reach, she wants to go slowly, enjoy it.

Albert sees her raise her arms and instinctively leans over, puts both hands around her torso and lifts her up. She is so light.

Emma feels the hands gripping her ribs before lifting her up. Her feet leave the ground. His thumbs crush her tits, making them mold to the shape of his powerful fingers. The pressure of those huge thumbs as well as his hands compressing her ribcage are bothersome, but mostly arousing, a reminder of the abyss of difference between the strength of the two of them.

He stops when they both face each other. He watches her, holding her with his outstretched arms. He sees her skinny legs dangling under her skirt, her feet level with his crotch. Her small hands cling to his comparatively thick wrists, her face completely flushed. He pulls her close, to get a better look at that beautiful face of hers, and she opens her mouth and narrows her eyes. He wasn't going to kiss her, but it would be awkward to leave her like that, so he closes the gap between them and his big lips meet her small ones. He feels her sucking on his lower lip, and then opening her mouth wide to take in as much as she can, but it's not enough, and that's okay. He returns the favor with a delicate kiss, moving his lips slowly, covering from the small nose to the chin without effort, barely showing the tip of the tongue to enjoy the taste of the small mouth without drowning his partner.

Emma rubs her thighs hard against each other as she tries to keep up with Al, but it's a demanding task. Even knowing he's being gentle, he only has to suck a little harder to steal her breath, and his tongue only has to venture a little deeper to fill her mouth completely. He overwhelms her without even trying, and she loves that, but the kiss ends too soon for her liking, he pulls her away from him and leaves her standing on the bed.

- I'm sorry, pretty. But I have to take a shower. I was late after school and went straight here.

- You stayed to help other students.

- You know how it is - he smiles at her and goes to the bathroom.

- Yes, I know how it is - she smiles back at him.

She gets it. She understands any inconvenience he may have. She even understands that he wants to take a shower before fucking. Although she would fuck him still covered in mud and sweat, she knows how important hygiene and neatness are to him, she notices it in his perfectly cut nails, in the fact that he is always perfectly scented and his clothes it’s always flawless. She would even understand that he wanted to spend the afternoon lying next to her, holding each other, with nothing else happening, because she worships the ground he walks on. Though honestly, she would prefer a good fuck.

The shower looks clean, and Albert prefers to believe that it is. He folds her clothes and leaves them on the toilet. The water comes out at the perfect temperature. He washes his hair and soaps up his body, paying special attention to his cock. It may not be the most powerful cock, but it will surely be the cleanest. In apex measurements, it is a 15cm (6’) cock, which never bothered him, until he felt unable to fully please his wife. Albert has talked about it with her, and she tells him that it doesn't matter, she likes having sex with him because he is careful, he cares about adoring every part of her body during encounters, he is attentive to details and knows how to use his fingers and tongue. In general, it is relaxed sex, and careful. And that was fine with him, until he hung out with an exboyfriend of her in the gym locker room and saw that between his hairy, muscular legs dangled a penis that, when relaxed, was as big as his erect penis, and even thicker. He knows it's ridiculous to be jealous of a man like that, especially knowing that Nadia chose him over that superior specimen. But he can't get the question out of his head, how could his average penis please the same woman who received that equine cock? Has no sense. But he doesn't need have sense, not now. As he dries himself off, he thinks that what is a neat, unremarkable penis for him will be a huge tool for Emma. He doesn't need anything else with her, he's seen her devour him with the gaze all semester, he knew she'd accept when he invited her out for coffee, and he knew she would agree to meet him here. She desires him, and he likes to feel desired, even if it’s a small desire, from a small and insignificant human.

Emma watches Albert intently as he walks out of the bathroom. He only wears a towel around his waist covering an obvious erection, his torso, lean and wet, completely naked, the arms slender but solid, capable of lifting her up and handling her body as if it were a feather. She throws herself at him as he stands by the bed. Even now, on a bed that reaches his knees, her head barely reaches her pecs, but it's enough. She starts kissing him on the chest, on the nipples, licking those pectoral muscles that look normal and flat on him, but are huge and solid to her. She teases his nipples, sucking on them, teasing them with her tongue and trapping them between her lips, stretching them, until she gets the first moans from him. Emma feels the unstoppable hands gripping her waist. He lifts her up until her faces are level. She kisses his lips, his face, his neck, tasting the taste of his skin. She caresses him, with both hands, incessantly, feeling his powerful muscles rippling under the soft skin, barely straining to keep her suspended in the air.

Albert can't help but compare her to his wife. Nadia's kisses are voracious and strong, making him moan with pleasure and leaving him dangerously close to climax, Emma's kisses and caresses are like rubbing, soft, weak, unable to edge him in the same way. Her entire human body is unable to stimulate him as a true woman would, and that idea turns him on, the idea that he is overqualified to satisfy her sexually makes his blood boil under the skin.

Albert pushes Emma against the bed, with such force that makes her bounce on the mattress. Then he takes by the ankles. Those big hands yank her to the edge of the bed, her skirt riding up, exposing the legs and her little panties. He grabs her skirt with both hands just above her abdomen, and she sees what he's going to do.

-          Please don't… please – she begs him.

He stares at her, with his piercing green eyes, until she looks away, embarrassed, then he begins to apply force to the skirt. Emma feels the fabric give way to a higher force, and begins to sob and beg him to stop. She knows she's turning him on, she wants him to show off, but even then, it takes her by surprise when he suddenly increases  his strength, lifting her entire body off her bed, until the skirt rips.

As he pulls her toward him, her legs are exposed, tanned and shapely, beautiful, and so is her undies, white, small and wet. But he doesn't like the way the skirt looks, rumpled, over Emma's abdomen and breasts and as another demonstration of his power, he lifts her off the bed and effortlessly tears the skirt off, enjoying the sounds she makes. He tosses her skirt aside and turns his attention to Emma, who is breathing heavily and her eyes are brimming with tears. He likes this game.

- Please, sir, let me see you naked - she begs him.

-              Is that what you want? - he tells her, kneeling by the bed -, okay, but first I want to see those little feet.

Grasping her calf, Albert brings her left foot up and slowly removes the heeled sandal. He smells the faint smell of sweat and sees the pale sole of Emma’s foot covered in a thin layer of perspiration. She looks embarrassed, but doesn't try to pull that precious limb away from him. He rests it against his face, heel protruding just below his chin, fingers splayed just below the nose, and inhales, taking in the scent of her feet deeply, enjoying both the scent and the very embarrassment it seems to cause to Emma.

- Please, no – Emma asks him at last -, they are dirty.

- They're perfect – he replies and immediately sticks out the tip of his tongue between his lips.

Emma feels the thick, wet muscle pressing into the arch of her foot and expanding in all directions as the huge muscle slides further and further out of his mouth. She groans sheepishly as a long lick crosses the sole of her foot. She's confused, didn't expect Al to have a foot fetish, but much less did expect the tingling it gives her in the crotch. He wipes the saliva off her foot with the sheet and proceeds to strip her right foot, this time starting with her toes, wrapping each one separately in his skillful lips, licking them and extracting from them the scent he seems to enjoy as an exquisite delicacy. By the time he's done, Emma is groaning and breathing rapidly. She watches him get up, imposing, and take off the towel from his waist in one go. Without thinking, her well cared feet cling to that thick member that stands proudly.

The apex rests his hands on the hips and enjoys those warm feet jerking him off. He was surprised by Emma’s initiative, but doesn't mind letting her please him like that for a moment, enjoying once again comparing the gentle caresses that both feet struggle to give to the member between them, and how that effort manages to masturbate him with less intensity than just one of the hands of his powerful wife. Albert came here looking to feel stronger, more powerful, by pleasing his puny student, but he's getting turned on by thinking of his wife, her strength and intensity and how she is overwhelmingly superior to Emma in any imaginable sense.

Her abdominal muscles burn with the effort of keeping her legs spread and rocking back and forth, and when she can't take it anymore, kicks her feet off the powerful cock and kneels on the bed.

- I want to suck it, Al - she pleads looking up at him, posing to look petite and eager next to his huge cock.

- I don't think you can, Emma, r03;r03;why not...

- Please - she cuts him off, her eyes cloudy with lust -. I took the pill on time, I swear, I bet I can fit your big, hard, veiny cock in my little human mouth.

- Emma, r03;r03;you don't need to do it - Albert caresses her cheek with his right hand, he really wants her to do it, but is also worried about her well being, he has never tested the scope of the green pill.

- I promise to stop if I feel it's dangerous - she pleads, moved by his concern, clinging with both hands to the quivering meat pole.

He just looks at her, his hands relaxed at his sides, pusching his pelvis slightly forward, his member pointing at her with his large, wet head, and behind it, thick veins criss-cross the surface of the trunk, giving it an aggressive appearance. Emma feels in her hands the tremors that shake that flesh with each heartbeat of the apex. Albert always seemed to her a handsome and graceful man and if she had to describe him in one word, it would be “gentle”. Of all the times she'd imagined his cock during her lonely nights, the human never thought that it would look so furious, so intimidating. Partly because of that, to give him some space, she releases it, letting the member stand in front of her, opening her mouth and extending her tongue to attend to his scrotum. The heavy ball that she swallows whole feels big and heavy in her mouth, although it’s far from filling it, which she takes advantage of with her tongue, which moves around it, feeling a faint taste of sweat, and causing the man to moan.  The buccal massage lasts a couple of minutes before treating the other testicle in the same way, with her eyes closed, enjoying the taste and smell of sex more and more heavy. Emma lets out a startled little moan as opens her eyes and sees his cock on top of her head, the veins more swollen, the throb more noticeable, more intimidating than before.

He smiles at her expression.

Leaning against his legs, she licks the thick vein that runs across the bottom of the shaft, down to the rosy glans, which she kisses and licks her fill of. She opens her mouth as wide as possible to gobble it up, and fails. She tries again, and fails again.

-              I have an idea.

She walks backwards to the head of the bed, biting her lip, without breaking eye contact with Albert, and beckons him seductively with her index finger, to which he responds by advancing on hands and knees on the bed, reaching her immediately. Their lips meet again, she caresses his face as his tongue fills her mouth completely, she moaning, he giving short groans. Emma breaks the kiss to breathe, looks at his eyes and asks him to trust her. Then stands up and walks beside him, stroking his back and following the lines of his elongated musculature. Unintentionally the apex gives a soft moan feeling the small hands running over him. Emma stands behind him, between his solid legs, and strokes with both hands those muscular, unyielding buttocks that, when he's on his knees, are still just above her crotch. Emma doesn't resist the temptation and slaps as hard as she can, with both hands, on his mighty right buttock, which barely vibrates.

- Naughty girl - he says, turning to see her after moaning loudly.

- I had to do it - she replies, blushing.

From the riding lessons she took in her childhood she remembers how the horses' legs felt very much like the muscles she now caresses, tense, powerful and beautiful. Although she never masturbated thinking about a horse. Now she enjoys descending from his buttocks, down his thighs, until reaches his testicles dangling below, trying to stop thinking about horses, though it gets harder when she gets to that cock… no, she needs to stop comparing him to a horse, she's not a bloody zoophile.

- How does this feel? - she asks him as she begins to masturbate him, slowly, squeezing hard so that he can feel the caresses she gives him, just like with a... nothing.

- It's good - he replies with quick breath.

- And how about now?

Emma continues to masturbate him with her left hand while with the right she works her way back up those tense thighs to his strong buttocks, but she doesn't stop there. She doesn't know if he would like it, but taking advantage of the fact that he has just showered, she takes the risk and begins to caress up and down between his open buttocks, going over and over his now throbbing anus.

-              Oh God! – Albert shouts, instinctively lunging against the air.

- It feels rich, right?

He doesn't answer, maybe embarrassed, or maybe distracted. Emma continues to massage his ass crack, with more and more energy on his little hole, until she finally kisses it directly and then licks it. The man's moans are loud and long, echoing through the room, so powerful she can feel them vibrating inside her. It becomes more difficult to maintain control of his penis as he thrusts harder and harder, she can feel the precum lubricating his powerful member. It's the moment. She brings all three middle fingers to her mouth and coats them with saliva. She penetrates the tight ring of muscle with her index finger and he moans loudly. She rams him a few times before adding the middle finger. She doesn't need to add a third. Immediately the huge muscles of his glutes close over her hand and wrist with hydraulic vise, securing the invading fingers inside him. The pressure is so powerful that she fears it will crush her bones, then Albert thrusts until he drives his member against the bed, over and over, shaking her like a rag doll, her body hanging off her shoulder which, miraculously, doesn't dislocate. He came with a strangled groan, unloading more semen onto the bed than a dozen human men could produce. When his buttocks relax, she immediately pulls her numb arm against her chest, making sure nothing is broken, as she watches him catch his breath, his shoulders rising and falling rapidly, proud now that the scary part is over.

He turns. In his gaze you can see the remnants of the pleasure that has just shaken him, but there is also a spark, a longing for revenge. Albert reaches for her, grabs her neck with his left hand, and lays her down in front of him. Emma looks at her side the biggest pool of cum she's ever seen, and back at him. Her huge hand wraps around her neck, almost closing completely, but not suffocating her. He keeps her there for a while, making sure she knows who's in charge. Which for her was never in doubt, she just wanted to give him as much pleasure as possible with her inferior body.

-              Thank you, little girl. I think it's your turn.

Elbert’s lips kiss her, but this time there is more than desire. He is furious with her, albeit in a strange way, and it seems that he is trying to devour her from her mouth. His long tongue presses and rubs every corner, ignoring the little tongue's feeble attempts to defend herself against him, pushing her from side to side effortlessly. He takes her chin all the way into his mouth before taking his time on her delicate neck. She reaches an orgasm, minor and premature, even before it's her breasts turn. And how much attention do they get. It seems that he wants to suck them off, it’s a painful pleasure that she only manages to respond with muffled moans and caresses on that beautiful hair of his. Then he lowers further and as a warning, locks his lips together just below her navel and sucks hard. Emma groans in pain and he releases her, but not to get away from her. He puts his lips, big and thick, on her wet and swollen vagina that, despite everything, looks tiny and is completely covered by the man's mouth. His lips begin to move and his tongue begins to brush gently against her.

-          Ooooh… please don't… aaahhh… don't stop… - she moans uncontrollably, reaching climax as soon as her spongy and dense tongue penetrates her - Yeeees… Yeeaaaagh Ahh… Oh my…

Albert seals his lips tightly against the woman's crotch. Emma recognizes what he will do, but can't do anything about it. She feels it like a kick, but from inside, rearranging her insides, as if the rippling vaginal muscles are collapsing in on themselves and something inside is being forced out of her body, propelled by an unstoppable force. The suction applied by the apex is so powerful that she barely cling to Albert's Brown hair before a violent orgasm overwhelms and melts her brain.

Albert holds the suction for a full minute and enjoys how Emma wraps around his head like a python, a very weak one, squeezing his neck with her smooth, toned thighs, blocking his view with her convulsing abdomen, saturating his nostrils with the scent of sweat and sex, covering his ears with hands and arms, cutting him off from the world with her orgasm. He finally releases the suction on the little pussy. She is clinging to his hair as if her life depended on it and in order not to hurt her beautiful hands the man slowly moves away from her, letting his hair slip through her fingers. Even that grip is unable to cause him anything more than annoyance. Drifting into an endless orgasm, she curls into fetal position and covers her vagina with both hands. Even though she is completely drenched in sweat, he notices tears flowing freely from her tightly closed eyes. It seems like Emma can't scream anymore, the only thing can get as she keeps shuddering, is weak strangled growls. Kneeling on the bed with his erect and throbbing cock rising above the trembling body in front of his knees, he admires the result of his effort for a couple of minutes in which she continues to have the best orgasm of her life, but seeing her like this also it moves him, in a twisted, sexual way, so he leans down and takes her in his arms, pressing her against his chest, holding her tight and rejoicing at the feel of her muscles contracting out of control over his pecs.

- Shh shh shh… calm down, my little one. Just breathes and lets your body relax.

Pressing the human against his body, the apex encourages her to endure the orgasm, but she starts to worry him. She seems to be at the peak of pleasure, her eyes are unfocused and her jaw is clenched so tight that looks like it might break. Maybe it was too intense. Maybe he broke her. Albert doesn't know how much her human’s little heart can take that level of stress.

- He… l… - she stammers between grunts and gasps – meeeeeeeee.

- Here I am, little one. Hangs on, it's almost over.

- Pus… ssy… ooo…

She is interrupted by a more intense wave of crushing pleasure. Someone holds her, is leaning against a warm, moist surface. She hears a squeak, concentrates and manages to inhale. Through a dense mist, sees a figure, it's a man. And she's leaning against him… hear the squeak again. Who is he? How did she get here? Where is she "here"?... she feels a huge pressure in her stomach and crotch, but it's too weird, it's like it's crushing her, but from inside her. Barely manages to keep her thoughts clear. The pleasure, it’is breaking her. It’s melting her. She concentrates enough to inhale again, is afraid, she won't be able to take much more. Using all the willpower can muster, begs him for help, but barely manages a faltering sentence before being swept away by pleasure again, tensing every muscle in her body, growling and hearing the squeak again, it's the sound of her teeth grinding against each other. She can't take it anymore, she wants to let go, lose herself in pleasure, but is afraid. She puts her hands to her vagina, doesn't know whether to masturbate or to try to stop the pleasure, but in both cases, she fails. With all her strength is unable to penetrate her own sex, the walls are so tense, so tight, that they form an impregnable surface, and time is running out for her, she feels that each moment pleasure takes away a little more of her mind.

- I don't understand what you're saying, Emma - he holds her gently, a woman, hunched over, barely moaning, almost out of breath.

- O… oooh… pen… puuu…

Open her pussy? Slowly, unaware of the battle the woman in her arms is fighting not to freak out at the overwhelming pleasure sweeping through her body, Albert removes the woman's hands from her vagina and massages the small opening. He didn't know a cunt could feel so tense. The apex presses down a bit and the tip of his finger is stopped by hermetically contracted vaginal muscles. He's sure the woman didn't feel that way when he was licking her. He pushes harder, enough to overwhelm any effort Emma herself might have managed, and his finger begins to work its way through the stiff muscles. Startled by the new sensation and out of sheer instinct, she grabs the thumb of the hand holding her shoulders, and bites down on it, a desperate and vicious attack that would tear the flesh and break the bones of a human finger, but that it only causes him would bearable pain. When the man’s huge finger has penetrated to the second phalanx, the woman in her arms lets out a raspy growl that quickly turns into another desperate scream, followed by another and another scream, and deep breaths of relief.

Emma feels an object working its way into her body, moving towards that terrible knot that it crushes her inside, until both sensations meet, the crushing pressure inside her weakens and she can breathe freely again. Softer and softer waves of pleasure wash over her as she basks in the bliss of coming down at last from that overwhelming orgasm. She begins to regain control of her mind and recognizes Albert through the tears that obstruct her view, beautiful, looking at her with concern.

-              Thank you.

It's the only thing Albert hears her say before she passes out. He could feel her rigid vaginal walls open at the inexorable advance of one of his fingers, the man felt those muscles relax and let in some air. When he gave her oral sex, apparently sucked so hard that contracted the woman's muscles and squeezed out any possible space between them. That coupled with the extreme convulsions triggered by the orgasm, caused the vaginal muscles to collapse in on themselves, squeezing and rubbing, and elevating the orgasm to new heights, which in turn caused the muscles to contract even more. It was a vicious circle of pleasure that edged that weak body to the limit. If he hadn't spread the muscles of her vagina, they would continue to combulge in an endless orgasm. He could have killed her, just for giving her oral sex, the best oral sex of her life, and the only thing he needed to save her was one of his fingers.

The small ball of contracted muscles resumes the shape of a woman, who melts into her arms, unconscious.

It's not the ceiling of her room. Oh right, the motel. The woman’s body feels numb, but she is able to notice deep rise and fall, as if floating in the sea. Emma feels his skin under her, against her back, makes out the outlines of ribs, and recognizes the wide surface on which rests her head and the upper half of her back. She runs her hands over the warm skin of Albert's chest until she grabs his sensual nipples and squeezes them in an exciting massage. Before turning and enjoying face to face with the man who acts as her bed, her right leg collides with something, a hard, warm and big something.

- I'm glad you woke up, pretty. I didn't know if you'd wake up before our time ran out.

Emma doesn't answer, too busy with that obstacle she found. Far at the end of the bed rise the huge bare feet of her lover. Closer to her, his beautiful, powerfull legs stretch out, on which her feet rest, it’s the first time that she sees a man without body hair, at least there. Closer is that menacingly dick that she has fantasized about for months, longer than her own feet and wider. The human turns and begins to kiss the pectorals of the apex, licking the thin layer of sweat that formed between their bodies, running her hands over everything in reach, humping her crotch against his slim and firm abdomen and using both feet to push the apex dick.

Albert feels the soft thrusts on his abdomen and those delicate feet masturbating him again. He gives long strokes to the woman's thin back, enjoying her skin, her warmth and softness, taking his time while she tries to please him. He won't get carried away again. He grab her ass, covering both firm fleshy buttocks with one hand, and uses two fingers to penetrate between those jovial mounds of flesh and massage her anus, just as she did with him. She moans and devours his nipples hungrily, first the left and then moving to the right one, imprisoning them with lips, tongue or teeth. Al moans in response, soft and long, sighing as the small mouth sweeps over his abdomen with dozens of kisses and licks, all the way down to the bush of pubic hair, the only hair he has left on his body other than his head, an habit from his years modeling underwear. As the human descends, the bulbous head of his penis presses on her small vagina, her toned abdomen, and between her tits until she rests her chin on his shaft. She watches him from down there, seductive, while kisses from the base to the glans, grabs the member with both hands and tries to engulf that fat head again. It would be exciting, if he didn't find it funny to see her fail. She blushes at his laughter and begins to lick and masturbate him with both hands until gets him horny enough to stop laughing. She then stares at him.

-          I need your help, Al - she says softly, taking his right hand and guiding it toward the back of her head.

Emma opens her mouth again and is once again halfway to the glans. She looks at him, helpless but also impatient, and he intervenes.

His hand covers the entire back of the woman's head and part of her face. Hir breathing quicken and she gives a startled whimper. He pushes.

The human feels Albert’s hand closing around her head and squeezing it. That strong, masculine hand begins to guide her mouth down. The woman’s jaw extends unbelievably without dislocating, thanks to the green pill, and the entire glans fills her mouth. It's an overwhelming feeling, but she doesn't stop there. His huge pink head pushes against her throat for a moment, until it gives way and allows the invader to penetrate her throat and down her windpipe. First she can't breathe, but then she remembers how much she read on the internet in preparation for this encounter, she relaxes and concentrates and successfully breathes through her nose, and continues down, inexorably, until she finds her nose against his pubic hair and then his pelvis. The entire penis, more than a foot, is lodged inside her mouth and throat, stretching her to the maximum, and filling her with pride. But then, she can’t muster the necessary strength to go up and down as a proper blowjob deserves, her body is still weak and numb from the mega-orgasm of a few hours ago. Luckily, he takes control and she just has to concentrate on breathing and enjoying of the pleasure that her trachea gives to the huge apex.

The man's right hand manipulates the small head up and down effortlessly, sliding the powerful member down Emma's lubricated throat. With his left he caresses his left nipple while sees the woman being highly demanded by his careful movement, her saliva pooling and dripping from the corners of that wide mouth and tears filling her eyes again. But Emma makes sure to never take her eyes off him. Their gazes remain, his moans are Heard, and her sporadic gags and muffled moans and the wet sound of the dick penetrating the throat and her saliva being squeezed out of her mouth. The unstoppable pounding in her throat stops abruptly as he feels something new.

It's hard to remember specifics when you're being used as a fleshlight, but Emma manages to remember a technique that was recommended on various forums for deep throating. One of the many benefits of the green pill is to reduce the gagging impulse to a minimum, resulting in great stimulation for the man and minimal discomfort for the woman, but the stimulation could be further enhanced and even though her throat is stretched to the maximum due to the thickness of the invading member, Emma makes the gesture of swallowing saliva, rhythmically contracting the muscles of the esophagus from the throat to the stomach. The incessant up and down he gave her head stops suddenly, Albert's whole body spasms at the incredible sensation that overstimulates his penis, and before lets him react, she swallows again.

He sits on the bed and settles further behind, without letting go of her head, dragging her with him. Albert closes his eyes, takes a deep breath, and calms the wild urge that almost makes him lose control. Still nestled inside the petite woman who lies face down between his long legs, he savors the sight of those long, slender legs, her wide firm butt, and that sculpted back, rising and falling rapidly due to the woman's quick breaths. Covering her head tightly with his left hand, practically hiding it from her view, he brings her right hand under her, to the front of the neck, and grasps it firmly. Then, pushes the woman away from, moving her entire body on the bed, leaving only his glans filling her mouth, clearly feeling how the neck contracts against his palm when his cock recedes. Then he pulls the woman towards him, just grabbing her by the head and neck, bringing her whole body with that simple movement and feeling the inside of her small throat expand again.

Emma has no way to accommodate herself and can only let herself be carried away by the enormous force of those hands that transform her into a sexual toy, a fleshlight of fifty five kilos. She satisfies herself, aroused to feel used, reduced to a plaything, by the gentlest man she knows.

The apex sees her masturbating and is happy that she is enjoying it as much as he is. At first it seemed that she was trying to stabilize herself using her legs, but those delicate limbs, which for a human are strong and toned, cannot offer the slightest resistance to the crude masturbation that Emma's entire body is subjected to, and only move from side to side, back and forth like strands flapping in the wind. The saliva that flows from the small mouth splashes and covers the woman's contorted face, the muscles of her throat slide and contract all over his penis, again and again, penetrated and overcome by the brute force of the man. He feels the grip of her own hand, clinging to his cock through the weak human throat, squeezing and stimulating him to the point he has to stop. Albert slides the woman back until the entire member is exposed to the sex laden air of the room. Emma catches her breath between her legs as he takes a deep breath and tries to stay calm.

Albert's long leg passes over her as the man gets off the bed. If he decided to drop it on top of her, that one limb would cover Emma completely and she would most certainly be unable to free herself from his weight. The man sits up and then advances on her hands and knees until he is on top of the human. Emma trembles, intimidated, but also aroused to lie in the shadow of a man so massive, so superior to any partner she's ever had. She smells the scent of sweat and sex coming from Albert and realizes that despite being exhausted and despite being afraid of what will happen, she can't wait any longer. She lies on her back and opens her arms. He accepts the invitation and their mouths meets again. Her little tongue is overwhelmed by Al's again, but she's used to it now and enjoys the taste and intensity of that huge rippling muscle. When the kiss breaks, she simply leans back and sees the man's smooth chest pass before her eyes, those exciting nipples, until she is face to face with the wide surface of her flat stomach. She then feels something big and hot sliding between her thighs and against her crotch. She first tries to hug him, but his torso is too wide to give her a good grip, so she settles for gripping the sheets, taking deep breaths and gritting her teeth as the crushing pressure on her vagina increases. The woman instinctively lifts her legs and spreads them as wide as she can until the inner muscles of her thighs burn with tensión, grunting and moaning as the pressure builds and eases in thrusts, intently watching the contractions of the smooth, beautiful abdomen that looms over her. That's why she sees those big abdominal muscles ripple for the first time, just before her entrance gives way and that invader finally penetrates her small pussy. Emma supposed that nothing in life would feel as good, as pleasurable as the orgasm he gave her with his mouth, but didn't imagine that penetration would be totally devoid of any pleasure. She only manages to close her eyes and squeeze them tight as in the center of her, her vagina stretches painfully to contain the huge invader. It's pure pain, she can only attribute to the miraculous green pill that the muscles of her vagina were not torn and reduced to shreds of flesh after penetration.

Albert tilts the head back and quietly enjoys that tight vagina contorting around his glans. It's so nice to be able to take your time to savor the moment, even to rest, without being rushed by his lover and eventually dragged into a frantic pace.

- How are you, little one? – he looks down.

In front of his abdomen, with her head thrown back as well, right at him, he sees Emma, r03;r03;eyes shut tight, silent, drenched in sweat, long veins standing out on her neck, over her chest, and on her forehead as well. The expression of the woman is about to make him recoil, but then remembers the pharmacist who sold him the green pill. The woman told him that he did not have to worry, the pill would prepare the body of a human woman for any sexual interaction with an apex, the only way it could seriously hurt her would be if he suffocated her or if intentionally tried to harm her, because even the green pill can't prevent an apex from yanking an arm or leg apart if it wanted to. He has waited too long for this moment, so he decides to resume the charge, carefully, and trust science. Emma’s muscles tighten around his cock, massaging it tightly as he pushes his way through. He stops again, taking a deep breath and checking on Emma, r03;r03;who remains frozen in the same position as before. When he's sure he's not going to come early, he moves on. The apex wants to penetrate her deep in one go to establish his dominance, but also wants to take his time, as he always tries to do with his wife, to no avail.

-          Breathe, pretty - he whispers.

Emma complies, but all the air escapes her lungs in a grunt of pain as the cock advances inside her again, this time without pause until the man's pelvis crashes into her.

-          Don't forget to breathe - he reminds her, breathing deeply as well, about to explode inside her.

Finally. He is inside her completely. He knows that a foot long cock is not impossible for a human to take, but he is also aware that his tool is at least twice or triple the thickness of the thickest cock of a human male, so he understands that his delicate lover is undergoing a considerable rearrangement. But the feeling is incomparable. The entire surface of his penis is being imprisoned by the woman's elastic inner muscles, which try to contain it at the same time that try to expel it, giving him pleasant contractions that stimulate him even more.

-  You can move - she tells him, with a trembling voice.

The pain of her internal muscles about to tear, the fire that burned inside her, begins to calm down at last. Emma gives a raspy cry as the organ that filled her begins to recede, stimulating her pleasurably and leaving her with a void. Once only the glans remains inside, his penis begins its way back, claiming her deep once more. On the third lunge, she raises her head and sees that the invader's outline is visible from the outside of her abdomen. Scared, but also very aroused, she looks away, back to her favorite part of Albert's body, the long abs that ripple over her each time they contract to push the cock back. The pain disappears completely with the subsequent thrusts, and when she is able to release the sheets, she runs her hands over those sensual muscles, feeling their hardness and the power with which they work, comparing their enormous size with her delicate little fingers. Emma enjoys the numbing pleasure his body gives her and climaxes half a dozen times over the half hour Albert pumps her, slowly and calmly, slowly but surely.

The apex barely notices a slight increase in pressure around his cock each time she reaches orgasm, what really helps him keep score are the moans reaching incredible pitch, and the fingers trying to grab and scratch at his abdomen. After the woman's last orgasm, the man reaches his breaking point, arches his back, throws his head back and gives a deep, guttural groan as his sizeable balls contract and semen shoots out of his flesh cannon , completely filling the interior of the small woman and inflating her stomach until it seems that she is pregnant and about to give birth.

A new orgasm is detonated without warning when, in front of her astonished eyes, her great lover arches and tenses, marking his elegant and sweaty muscles before giving a growl, a roar of pleasure, a display of masculinity and power that puts to shame the manliest of her human lovers. Enjoying the bliss after her orgasm, she brings both hands to her swollen abdomen as he comes out of her and lies down next to her, recovering from his own orgasm. They stay like that for a long time, she looking at the ceiling, exhausted, he looking at her, fascinated.

-          Let me help you with that - he tells her, covering her entire swollen abdomen with his left hand.

Again unable to react in time, Albert's strong masculine hand rests on her stomach and pushes down, quickly, with such force that the semen that filled her overcomes any obstacle her body presents and flies out with an unpleasant wet sound, splashing far beyond her own feet. She emits a cry of pleasure and relief as she feels empty again, the human feels the man's lips kissing her sweaty forehead. Then the little woman falls asleep immediately.

She is in a hot tub. Sitting on the edge of it is Albert, looking at something on his cell phone.

- I have to go – the apex tells her, although it doesn't seem like he wants to - I was just waiting for you to wake up. The room is paid for another two hours, so you have time to… you can take your time.

- We agreed to pay in half - her voice is barely audible.

- Emma, r03;r03;don't worry.

-              It's not fair.

- It's not about being fair, or because I'm a man, if you were thinking about that. It's just that you're a student and I'm a teacher with a steady job and a good salary. I already paid for the room, but if you want you can give me back your share the next time we see each other - he leans over the tub and kisses her mouth tenderly - See ya.

Emma hears the door close. Floating In front of her, she sees large, thick clouds of semen. Her teacher's semen must have escaped from her body while she was unconscious. She can't resist the urge to take a handful and pop it into her mouth, but she spits it out immediately. In addition to her natural salty taste, she tastes the soap that Albert must have poured into the tub.

But she still wants to eat that thick, gooey man juice from Albert again. It's all she thinks about as she finishes her bath and leaves the room, happy, relaxed, and satisfied. This time she doesn't notice the receptionist. The woman takes a bus and then a subway ride, checking her schedule and looking for a space between the tests and her part time job, a window that allows her to meet again with the man who rocked her world and left her numb and satisfied. She is so engrossed in searching that never notices the person following her from afar, the huge person following her footsteps.

Chapter End Notes:

The good and beautiful of this story ends here. We will probably see some consequences later.