- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Another cruel and smutty chapter. Enjoy! 

Phone buzzed as I got out of the car. Attachment: 1 image, from Lex. She was still in bed with no makeup, her tongue was out, and strewn across it were people. It was a video. She must have just found some leftovers. 


She sent a text with it, “theyre so fckin dumb lol. literally hiding on our nightstand. smh”. I tapped the video to play it. Her eyes were deadpan, almost bored, staring into the camera. The look alone drove me nuts. You could see the little dots moving slightly as her tongue muscles tried to steady, but you can’t help but wiggle a bit when you have your tongue out. She slowly receded it back into her mouth and closed her lips, puckering them a bit while doing so. She swallowed while maintaining the same deadpan stare, then let out a breathy exhale. The video ended. 

Another text. “get boston this time.” 


I walked into the miniature store. Some teenagers were looking at displays. 


“got a craving for baked beans?” I immediately regretted the lame joke. I went over to the American section, found Massachusetts, and grabbed the dome labeled “Boston.” Each city had a description of what it was known for. Nice touch. 


Another text as I ring it up at the self checkout counter. “red sox just beat the cardinals and i want revenge.” Talk about petty. I forgot she was from St. Louis. She never brings it up. 



The dome peeled off just as easy as the first, and the view of the city as it lifted was just as mesmerizing. Cloud formations dispersed from the wind of the dome being removed. I twirled my finger through the last remaining clouds. Such an odd feeling. 


“Okay, what first?” We both laid on the ground, staring into the city. It was fun to have an oblivious look on our faces, like we didn’t care that thousands of people were watching in terror. 


“This, obviously.” She points at Fenway Park, that luckily just so happens to be full. She directs her speech to the tiny field. “This is from the Cardinals.” 


She leans over trying not to drape too much of her hair over the city, bringing her mouth 90 degrees above the stadium. She puckers her lips, then summons up as much spit as she can conjure before letting it slowly ooze out onto the stands. It completely engulfs the northern side of the stands, then begins to cascade down to the field. You could see thousands of dots attempting to disperse while getting caught up into the viscous fluid, all wearing different shades of red. 


Seeing that dribble of spit seep out of the spiteful face of my girlfriend and onto tons of people was so exhilarating. 


She looked over to me. “Wanna finish them off?” 


“Sure.” She scooted over as I leaned above the stadium. I swiftly brought my mouth down upon it, lapping up her spit with my tongue. With it, of course, thousands of tinies. What became a lick really just became a full on makeout with a stadium. I could feel people across my lips and cheeks when I came up, like crumbs. 


“Anything on my face?” Casual humor at the expense of a ton of tinies. Nothing better. She blushed at the gesture of my slurping up of her tiny-filled saliva. 


“Oh… fuuck. That was so hot…” She stared at me before licking up the crumb sized people on and around my lips. “Do you still have some?” 


I opened my mouth. It was virtually full of them, some smeared and dead, but most intact. A cacophony of screams and moans followed as I opened it. 


“Swallow.” 


I closed my mouth. The screams vanished as I effortlessly casted them down my throat and into my stomach. 


“Fuck!” She embraced me. I could only imagine how lucky the survivors of Fenway felt. Little did they know, they’d all fall victim to the careless body movements of me and my horny girlfriend. I could smell Alexis’ hair as we made out. 


“Have you showered yet?” She knew I loved dirty sex. 


“Of course not. Was saving it for you. And them, of course.” 


“How gross were we gonna get tonight?” 


“About this much.”


She slid her right hand through her ass crack collecting sweat and brought it to my nose. It was a strong musk. She loved how much her natural scent drove me wild. After verifying the smell with my reaction, she’d take her fingers and swipe it across the many houses and commercial buildings of East Boston, collecting a significant portion within the intoxicating residue. 


“Look at this shit, hon. This is an entire neighborhood on my finger, sticking to it just from ass sweat.” 


We laughed. The thought of thousands of people sifting through the crumpled debris and thick moisture all while having to inhale that god awful smell was exhilarating. 


“Can you take your cock out real quick?” 


I didn’t hesitate. I stripped my sweatpants off and let my already erect penis flop out. I sat on the ground beside her. She kneeled down and grabbed my shaft with her left hand to steady it before gently massaging her entire finger’s worth of city chunks along the slit of my dick already oozing with pre. 


The sight from my angle was wonderful. Her delicate fingers rather carelessly swiping against my tip felt great, not to mention all of the residents now squirming on the surface. Mixed with her sweat and my pre, the buildings began to melt down into a sort of gray gunk as she smeared it. She stopped smearing to observe her handiwork. My entire tip was speckled with people, cars, rubble, and junk. 


Her face was so close to my cock that I could feel the air of her breath breeze past my tip as she laughed. I realized if I had felt her breath along my tip, the poor little trapped guys on my dick must have felt it times 1000. I wonder what it smelled like to them. She had just eaten some Frosted Flakes, so I imagined her breath still smelled sweet. 


“You’re so evil.” 


“Thanks, I try.” 


“At least put them out of their misery.” 


“Hmm… alright.” 


She passionately licked all of her evenly dispersed bits off of my dick. It felt incredible. She was amazing at oral, and seeing the adventure that entire neighborhood just experienced, being fingered, smushed, and covered in our body fluids, was icing on the cake. 


She finally slurped the rest off the tip and swallowed. She missed a few stragglers, but we ignored them, knowing full well they’d get crushed or consumed later on in the process. 


“Any other kinky ideas?” 


She looked at me. “Well, you haven’t suggested anything yet. What would you like to do?” 


I was curious as to what entire city blocks beneath my balls would feel like. I simply scooted towards the city and lifted my sack up as to hover it above a portion of downtown. I was careful not to haphazardly smush anything else. I got close enough for several blocks to be tucked against my crotch and asshole, any other slight movement would have rolled them up into my pubes. I let my balls hover above them, one last moment to take in the sight of their neighborhoods before being demolished by another man’s testicles, the last breaths of oxygen being contaminated with sweat and musk accumulated from a day at work. 


I released the weight. My sack flopped to the ground and caused a great deal of dust to bellow. I could feel tingly sensations of electrical wires and what I could only presume to be vehicles and people. Alexis observed closely and lovingly. 

“Can I join you?” 


Alexis pulled her legs up and hovered her ass and crotch above the entire rest of the city before carelessly plopping down in front of me. My eyes widened, as she had pretty much just decimated the rest of the city with her nether regions. Between us was a brief gap of untouched city blocks between her vagina and my sack. We looked down pitifully before making out, giving them one last sight of their gods before being completely snuffed out. 


From below, all they could make out was both massive walls of flesh, mine and hers, and the loving embrace of the giants that had just destroyed their entire civilization. A simple, idle-minded young adult couple, kissing and grabbing each other without a care in the world. Slowly but surely, the walls of flesh began to close; the ballsack that had wiped out thousands was inching closer to the vagina that wiped out the same amount. Darkness entombed the last breathing tinies as their sky filled with the underside of the malevolent gods making love.