- Text Size +

Robert Gil was the most loved of all his Arby’s coworkers, whether it was among the women or the men that worked there. The one girl he was closest with more than any was Julia Erdelyi. She had the second biggest butt of all the women at Arby’s, but Robert never even paid any attention to that. He did eventually develop feelings for Julia, but those feelings were quickly wiped away because he didn’t want to ruin his friendship with her.

That wasn’t what changed their friendship, however.

Robert was working on the frontline one day, walking toward the shake machine on the opposite side of the drive-thru window when suddenly, he shrank down to just an inch tall.

“What? What happened? How did I get so tiny?” he asked himself. Everything around him was the size of skyscrapers now, including the people around him. What was he going to do now? He needed to get someone’s attention.

He ran as fast as he could toward the drive thru window to get the attention of his co-worker, Callie. Before he could get there, however, Julia and their other coworker Kara, who had the biggest butt of all the women by far, came in and began walking his way, their footsteps making the ground shake.

Rob waved his arms around and yelled, trying to get their attention. Unfortunately, that almost caused his own demise as Julia came so close, she raised a foot over Robert. She was about to step on him, and she didn’t even know it.

“NOOOO!!!” Robert screamed as loud as he could. That’s when the giantess looked down and saw her tiny coworker. She lowered her foot in front of him, squatted down and picked him up.

“Rob? Is that you?” she asked. Her voice was so loud to Rob, he covered his ears. “How did you get so tiny?”

“I don’t know, but you’ve got to help me!” he exclaimed.

“Hold on a minute,” Kara said. “He probably did this on purpose. He does have a crush on you, you know. He probably wanted to get closer to you without you knowing.” Julia smirked.

Rob was confused. What was Kara talking about? Why would he have done this on purpose?

“Is this true, Rob?” Julia asked. Rob instantly began to deny Kara’s theory.

“I don’t know. I think you did do this on purpose to get closer to me,” Julia said, adding a little evil laugh. “I mean, I do have such a big butt, after all. Who wouldn’t want it?” her laugh got louder. She then left the frontline and brought Robert over to a booth, placing him on one of the seats.

What was going on? What was Julia about to do?

Rob got his answer when he slowly looked up. He saw the two giantesses looking down at him, both giggling.

“We decided we don’t need you tonight, Rob. Kara and I can handle everything. Besides, you look…so…comfortable,” Julia said. She then turned around, overshadowing him with her bubble butt. “Ready?” She then slowly began to lower herself to Rob.

“Wait! Julia! Please! Don’t sit on me!” he begged. It was no use, however. Julia brought her butt down on him, rubbing it on him to make it so he got stuck to her butt. Kara laughed as her best friend rubbed her butt on the tiny.

When Julia stood up, Rob was no longer on the booth seat. Julia turned around to show her butt to Kara.

“There he is!” she said. “He’s stuck to your buttcheek.” The two giantesses laughed now.

“Well, it looks like it’s time to clock in,” Julia said. “Enjoy your night, Rob. It’s going to be a bumpy ride.” Julia and Kara then began walking, Julia’s buttcheeks making Rob go up and down as she walked. He went up and down the rest of the night as Julia walked all around. The nightmare was just beginning, however.