- Text Size +
Story Notes:

I'll admit my knowledge of the Kancolle franchise is minimal, so I hope I did the characters justice and didn't make them come off as one-note caricatures of themselves.

Author's Chapter Notes:

[2022/04/19]

The commission for the winner of March, Amerdism request some unaware Kancolle girls.


Tags: Unaware, Feet, Butt, Between Breasts, Entrapment, Odor, Pussy




Fighting to reclaim the seas from the mysterious, hostile forces of the Abyssal fleet, the ship girls of the Naval Fleet are the last hope of humanity.  Donning powerful weapons, the ship girls sortie out into the Abyssal claimed sea, following the commands of the Naval Fleet and receive the best aid and maintenance humanity has to offer to ensure they are always ready to fight.


However, even with victories and accomplishments spreading the Fleet’s influence over the oceans, sacrifices are inevitable as the Abyssal Fleet is not content to simply idly wait and allow humanity to develop stronger weapons without responding in kind.  The technology of the Abyssals is more advanced than conventional human weaponry, but once it becomes obvious an arms race for superior firepower is no longer sufficient, different plans and motives start to alter how the Abyssal Fleet’s leadership act.


From unconventional tactics to sink high-priority ship girls, to rumors that they are attempting to gain a human Admiral of their own, the actions of the Abyssals are clearly different than they were in the past.




Having rushed back to base ahead of her squadron, the name ship of the Fubuki Special Type Destroyer-class, Fubuki, held up what remained of her sailor uniform and sighed.  Burnt and damaged from gunfire, there was still a bit of residue from the new chemical weapon she was hit with in her previous engagement, a purplish powder, on it.  “I hope Akashi-chan can figure out what this stuff does before I’m finished in the bath.”  Leaving her uniform in a basket outside of the healing baths, she sighs as she enters the mostly automated maintenance facility.  “I guess that’s asking for a bit much, isn’t it…”


Washing up before entering the resource-rich bath, she looked around.  Having the whole facility to herself was a novel experience, but she would have preferred having someone else to talk to.  However, it also prevented other ship girls from possibly being exposed to the effects of the Abyssals’ new weapon.


“Nagato-san’s really cautious.  I never would have thought about that.”  Slipping into the bath, Fubuki leaned her head back on the cushioned headrest and stared up at the ceiling.  “I hope… everyone… else… makes it back… o…ka-”  Fatigue abnormally quickly taking hold of her consciousness as the healing properties of the water began to flow into her, Fubuki fell asleep thinking about her temporary squad’s safety as they were still en route back from their successful mission.




“...happen to Fubuki-chan?”


Hmm?  Akagi-senpai?  Slowly waking up to the far off sound of the aircraft carrier she admired’s voice, Fubuki feels herself being gently rocked floating on a large body of water.  Huh?  I thought I was in the ba-!?  Opening her eyes, the dark brunette’s mind froze up as, in the bottom of her field of view, she saw both Akagi and Kaga from the First Carrier Division walk past her bath, but they looked absolutely gigantic!


“She was hit by that strange gas, but nothing seemed to happen.”  The more serious brunette with her hair tied up in a ponytail on the left side of her head said as the two of them walked out of her field of view and the tall walls of the huge container of water blocked Fubuki’s view.


“Huh!?  W-Wait, am I still in the bath!?”  Looking around wildly as the two aircraft carriers got too far away for her to hear properly, the naked destroyer girl realized that it wasn’t just her senpai that looked much bigger, but everything in the maintenance facility.  The walls of her individual bath towered high above her on all sides, blocking her in with no escape.  “How did this happen?  Why is everything so big?  Or did I get smaller?  But ho-!”  Coming to the realization that this must have been caused, in part, by the Abyssal weapon, why it had such a delayed response didn’t even occur to her.  “I have to get help!  Akagi-senpai!  Kaga-san!  Help, please!”  Yelling as loudly as she could, in the distance she could hear the two talking to one another, but only barely which meant there was no way they’d hear her either.  “I need to get out of here and get help.”


Thankfully, the headrests of the individual baths extend further down towards the water than the edge of the bath frame.  Sadly though, at her new size and without her warship equipment, she was going to have to swim what felt like more than a kilometer to reach it.  Without any other options though, rather than complain, she slowly made her way to the back of the and had to catch her breath before scaling up out of the waters.


“I really… need to train… more…”  Collapsing on the tiles around the bath, Fubuki once more stared up at the ceiling as she listened to the inaudible back and forth of Akagi and Kaga.  As she got up though, she felt slight vibrations in the floor as the two aircraft carriers’ voices got louder and clearer.


“...sure that the Admiral will do something.”  Kaga said as she and Akagi passed Fubuki on their way out.


“Ah!  Kaga-san!  Akagi-sen…”  Calling out to the two older women, Fubuki desperately ran around the edge of her bath to get their attention, but her words died in her throat when she saw the bare body of the ship girl she idolized before her.


Both Akagi and Kaga usually wore an outfit that looked similar to a kyudo uniform with a short red or blue skirt respectively instead of the traditional hakama.  But there wasn’t a stitch of fabric to conceal their gorgeous bodies as they went to exit the bath.  Their chest, typically hidden behind a mune-ate, bounced freely with each step and their rears jiggled as they walked, with Akagi’s body being just a bit more developed and softer than the more serious Kaga’s.


Akagi-senpai’s body looks so soft.  I just want to squeeze it!  Absentmindedly walking towards the edge of her bath to follow after them, neither girl was aware of her presence at all as they walked into the changing room.  Burning the image of Akagi’s naked butt in her head to appreciate later, Fubuki jumped down to the bathroom floor and quickly followed after them.  Maybe I’ll be able to see Akagi-senpai chang-er… I mean…  If I can just get Akagi-senpai or Kaga-san’s attention!


However, the distance she had to run across the maintenance facility was massive, almost marathon worthy.  By the time she climbs the lip up to the changing room floor, both aircraft carriers are long gone and Fubuki lets out a weary sigh.


“Akagi-senpai!  Come back~!”  Slowly trudging her way towards the door, the small brunette heard and felt the heavy footfalls of someone quickly approaching.  Before she even had a chance to decide whether to hide or not, the door was flung open and a dark brunette in a purple naval blazer, black mini-pencil skirt and white stockings entered with a big grin on her face.


“Ha!  Yet another great victory to add to my record!”  Closing the door behind her, the more matured ship girl started taking off her clothes as she entered.  “The Admiral has nothing to worry about so long as I, Ashigara, is sent out to battle.”


Jumping up and down to get the gigantic woman’s attention, Fubuki was happy to see the reliable heavy cruiser come in, but didn’t stop to consider where she was standing… directly in the brunette’s path!  “W-Wait!  Ashigara-san, look down!  Ashigara-san!!!”  Trying to back up as the ship girl approached, Fubuki fell back in her butt as Ashigara’s foot hovered over her and came crashing down without a hint of mercy.


Humming happily as she folded her clothes and put them in the basket in one of the many cubby holes, Ashigara was none the wiser of the torture she was subjecting the tiny destroyer girl to.  Subtly twisting and bouncing on her heel, Fubuki’s body was flattened thoroughly and ruthlessly.  And yet, other than compressing the brown-haired girl thinner than a piece of paper, Fubuki’s body was undamaged as she raised her foot to take off her skirt.


Believing that she was going to meet her end when the giant, sweaty, sock-clad foot descended on her, Fubuki was sore and confused as the heavy cruiser momentarily got off her.  Huh?  I’m not de-gah!  However, helpless as she was, Fubuki wasn’t able to move as Ashigara dropped her foot back on her, this time shifting more of her weight onto her as she raised her other foot.  Ashigara-san!  Please, help…  Get off me!


The stink of being confined for hours on end emanated from the massive foot, paradoxically filling Fubuki’s flattened nostrils and lungs, causing her to gag and the texture of the gigantic brunette’s stockings ground painfully into her body.  Thankfully, however, this was short-lived as Ashigara raised her foot again to take off her super-high stockings and planted her foot next to Fubuki’s immobile form instead.


Breathing a sigh of relief, though the air was quite heavy in the smell of the older ship girl’s foot sweat, her body was automatically reinflating itself as she stared up the heavy cruiser’s body.  Seeing the more developed feminine features of the accomplished warship’s body from an angle she doesn’t normally see, Fubuki’s inferiority complex over her own body’s shape surfaced.  I wonder if Commander prefers more mature girls…  W-Wait!  What am I thinking about right now?!  If I don’t get back to normal, forget marrying Commander, I’ll be reduced to being a pet… or worse!  Struggling to move as she got more mobility the more her body reformed, Fubuki’s motivation was just as easily squashed as Ashigara raised her foot to take off her panties and dropped her foot back squarely on the tiny destroyer!


As she properly folded and stored her underwear in the basket she was using, the curvy brunette went over to the full body mirror beside the entrance to the baths and looked over her body.  “Hmm… no major damage, just a few scrapes.  Nothing a quick dip can’t fix!  Alright, once I get cleaned up, I’ll go make my mission report.”


Without the layer of fabric between them, as Ashigara went to check herself out in the mirror, rather than stay stuck to the floor, Fubuki's skin adhered to the soft, smooth sole weighing down on her.  As disorienting as being stuck to the bottom of someone’s foot was, the young girl fought to wiggle even just a little as Ashigara headed toward the baths.  Loosening herself just enough as the larger brunette was stepping through the threshold from the changing rooms, Fubuki tumbled down to the hardwood floors, staring up as the plump rear of the heavy cruiser went to recuperate without a clue of what she just put her through.


“Ow…  My whole body feels sore…”  Gleaming in a thin layer of Ashigara’s foot sweat as her body slowly re-inflated, Fubuki was forced to endure the lingering foul smell that is typically locked away in a person’s footwear.  “Is this another side-effect of the Abyssals’ new weapon too?  Why do something like this and not just make me as weak as a bug too?  If I wasn’t so squishy, Ashigara-san would have…”  Not wanting to think about what would have happened to her without the strange new properties of her body, the fact remained that she needed help and right now Ashigara was the only one here.  “But how do I get her attention?  She hasn’t noticed me so far, but maybe I need to get somewhere she can more easily see me.”


Looking around the changing room, there weren’t too many options that she was likely to get the brunette’s attention.  Standing on a bench was just asking to be sat on and if she couldn’t hear her, Ashigara wasn’t likely to see her in a random cubby.


Hmm… but what if it isn’t random.  She thought to herself, now able to move around and looking up at the place the heavy cruiser’s clothes were.  She’ll have to see me and I might even be close enough for her to hear me too!  With little else seeming even viable, Fubuki nodded her head and started climbing the nearly sheer wooden piece of furniture.


Thanks to the minute imperfections in the wood it was built from, Fubuki was able to get some purchase as she carefully scaled the huge case, but it was still arduous.  Given the distance she needed to cover too, Fubuki was happy that there were multiple shelves on her way up that she could stop at to catch her breath.


“Ahhhhh~  That was a good bath.  Guess I shouldn’t keep Admiral waiting too long for my Victory report.”  Just as she pulled herself onto the shelf where the heavy cruiser left her clothes, Fubuki faintly heard her coming into the changing room.


Panicking, she scrambled up the basket as Ashigara dried herself off and when the woman’s attention was turned towards her, relaxing now that she was sure to be found, Fubuki waved and took a deep breath.  “Ashigara-sa-”  Yelling as loud as she tiny voice could, Fubuki lost her balance as the gigantic brunette pulled the basket out a bit to more easily grab her clothes, falling back onto something soft. “-aaaaaaan!”


“Hmmm?  Is someone there?”  Reaching for her clothes, Ashigara looked around the changing room as she thought she heard someone saying her name.  Waiting a moment to see if the door would open or something, she slipped on the fresh panties she brought and pulled them up with a shrug.  “Guess it was nothing.”


When she fell back into the heavy cruiser’s clothes, Fubuki didn’t have time to move as she was immediately picked up.  Holding on so she didn’t fall off, when she felt two large objects pass by her on either side, she opened her eyes to see where she was and followed the two juicy, blemish-free pillars to her sides up to the still slightly moist folds of Ashigara’s womanhood!  A small, well maintained tuft of short brown hairs puffed out from her mons pubis, but it was otherwise smooth and clean shaven, and rapidly approaching!  “W-Wait!  No, no, no, no, no!  Ashigara-san, I’m right heeeeeeeee-!”


The warmth of the larger ship girl spread through her, the scent of her body wash enveloped her and the soft, delicate folds wrapped around her as Fubuki was pressed into Ashigara’s sex.  The fabric of the panties behind her stretched tight, slightly compressing her puddy-like body to conform slightly to the contours of the massive womanhood.  Her mouth was sealed against it, her legs sliding slightly into it and her panic vanished for a moment as Ashigara obliviously continued to get dressed.


Sitting on the bench behind her to put on her white stockings, Ashigara felt a mild itch in her crotch as her weight settled on them.  “Hmm?  Were they not cleaned properly?”  Rubbing the site of irritation, that alleviated the sensation a bit, but whenever she stopped to continue getting dressed, the itch returned.  “There must be a bit of detergent or something that didn’t get washed out…”  Finishing buttoning up her blazer, she resisted the urge to scratch herself again as she headed out.  “I’ll deal with that after I give my report.”


Ashigara-san…!  Please.  I’m not an itch…  Please, notice me…  Completely flattened against the larger ship girl’s nethers, Fubuki’s legs had been completely consumed by the now slightly aroused sex and as she walked through the base, it was drawing her in bit by bit.  There was nothing to grab onto, the gigantic brunette kept herself well groomed below the belt, and she could barely move her arms that couldn’t even reach past either side of the plump vulva that surrounded her.  Ashigara-san!  Struggling to move even in the slightest to get her unaware captor’s attention, a powerful force pressed into her from behind, forcing her body deeper into the heavy cruiser.  No!  No, no, no!  Ashigara-san!  As the heated, moist flesh fully spread around her and all light disappeared, Fubuki had only succeeded in getting the brunette to entrap her in her womanhood.  And the pressure crushing in on her from either side compressed her form even more.


I should go change my panties after I give my report.  There is obviously something wrong with these ones.  Fixing her hair as she stood at the naval base’s Commander’s office, in a last desperate attempt to deal with the itching in her crotch, she firmly scratched herself through her underwear.  Thankfully, that did significantly lessen the irritation.  “Admiral!  I’m here to give my battle report; which is, of course, victory!”  Knocking and entering the spacious office, she cheerfully announced herself.


However, the one there to greet her wasn’t the naval officer dressed in all white like she was hoping, but a fellow ship girl with long black hair and stern golden eyes.  Looking up as she reviewed reports and documents, she set the report she was currently reading aside as she devoted her full attention to the battle cruiser.  “The Admiral was called away for a sudden meeting, so I’ll hear your report instead.”


“Nagato-san?  But I wanted to tell the Admiral about my valiant victory…”  Less energetic than a moment ago, the brunette closed the door behind her and approached the large, ornate desk.




The crushing pressure all around her prevented Fubuki’s malleable body from reforming while Ashigara was walking around, but once she was standing still, it was a bit easier to collect herself.  Ashigara-san…  I’m sorry, but I can’t stay in here forever.  If this was Akagi-senpai though…  Imagining for a moment being sucked and lost in her idol, Fubuki could feel her face melt in a bit of pleasure as she giggled at the thought.  But the intoxicating scent muddling her mind and filling her with a strange, profound warmth didn’t belong to the ship girl she admired so, not to say the heavy cruiser was worthy of her respect.


The gigantic sex around her reacted less to her movements as she clawed her way towards the exit.  Several times she touched a sensitive area that caused the love muscle to constrict tightly on her, but if she wanted freedom, Fubuki knew she had to press on.  Coating in the slippery, viscous fluids of Ashigara’s arousal, Fubuki managed to pull herself free of the salivating orifice, but that wasn’t enough.  As opposed to the slick, pulsating walls of flesh she just freed herself from, the texture of the giantess’ underwear had all the traction she needed to drag her tiny body across the expanse of fabric.  Slipping through a gap between Ashigara’s body and underwear, Fubuki didn’t have the strength to catch herself as she fell from the brunette’s crotch down to the carpeted floor below.




Her face a bit flushed as she finished giving her report on the Abyssal Fleet’s movements and activities, Ashigara felt the tingle in her womanhood subside and she let out a mild sigh of relief.  Geez, I always get so excited talking about my victories.  It’s a good thing the Admiral isn’t here.  Unaware of the true cause of her aroused state, she waited for Nagato to finish writing down the notes she was taking.


“Hmm, first that new weapon they used on Fubuki, and now this.  The Abyssals are working towards something, but we don’t have enough information.”  Sighing as she set down her pen, Nagato looked to the heavy cruiser.  “Thank you for the report.  Go get a good rest.”


Nodding, Ashigara quickly left the office without another word.  She had another issue to deal with, and just because it wasn’t as prevalent as a moment ago, she had been teased too much to just let it go.


Hearing the heavy cruiser’s footsteps fade, the secretary ship looked over her notes from the report and sighed, leaning back in the Admiral’s chair.  “The docks reported Fubuki making it back, but Akashi reported that she never showed up for her diagnosis.  We received her uniform from, but we can’t find her anywhere on the base.”  Sitting up straight, the battleship picked up another document to review when the candlestick telephone on the desk began to ring.  Another problem I suppose?  She thought as she picked up the earpiece.




Too exhausted to move and too small to understand what was being said, Fubuki just stared up Ashigara’s skirt until the brunette left as the rest of her body reformed from its flattened state.  I’m definitely going to need another bath after this…  Trying not to think of where the fluids soaking her body originated from, the image of the heavy cruiser’s sex lingered in her mind.  Especially with how cold she was currently feeling, the warmth of Ashigara’s womanhood was gentle and comforting, all things considered, and it wasn’t like the nectar clinging to her tasted terrible.  No, no, no!  I need to get help!  Shaking her head, despite licking her lips, Fubuki knew there was someone else in the Commander’s office, but she wasn’t able to see who they were.


Hearing the bell of the telephone ring loudly, she heard but couldn’t make out one side of a conversation before the ground started to shake and a gigantic, red soled, high-heel shoe impacted the floor a bit away from her to the side as she saw the Secretary Ship, battleship Nagato, walk by.  The name ship of the Nagato Battleship-class ships, the calm and collected woman had held the coveted position as the Commander’s aide since before Fubuki had come to the base and stood in stark contrast to her sister ship, the gentle and playful Mutsu.  Her red thigh-high stockings were held up by a garter-type belt that had the straps stretch over her short, pleated white skirt and her midriff showed off her well defined core muscles.  The sleeveless black and white top was held snugly to her body line, accentuating her impressive bust and slender shoulders.


Nagato-san!  She’ll be able to help me.  But there is no way I can catch up to her now…  Picking herself up as she watched the serious woman exit the office, Fubuki looked around the office.  She was alone, not even Ooyodo was at the desk to the side of the room and it didn’t look like Mutsu was around either.  She should come back at some point, right?  Maybe I should try to get up on the Commander’s desk.


First trying to climb the desk itself, Fubuki wasn’t able to use the same tactic she had when she climbed up to Ashigara’s clothes since the Commander’s desk was better sanded and varnished.  There were no small imperfections to take advantage of.  Hoping to have better luck on the other side, or possibly climbing his chair, she had to go around the massive piece of furniture, which took a lot of time and effort thanks to the carpet being so big and uneven to her.  Even from the other side, the Commander’s desk proved too difficult to scale, but thankfully the same couldn’t be said about his chair.


While arduous, she was at least able to get up to the seat of the cushioned chair and the backrest was padded with the same knitted fabric, so she’d be able to climb that much easier.  Taking a couple minutes to catch her breath, Fubuki starts climbing the back of the chair to reach the top of the desk when she notices something causing a slight tremor approach and a hand in a long, fingerless black glove grab the top of the backrest.


Nagato-san!?  She hadn’t even heard the door open or close, and as the gigantic ship girl pulled the chair back, Fubuki’s grip broke and she fell back onto the cushioned seat.  “N-Nagato-san!  Wait, please look down before-!  N-No!”  The order of events playing out in her head, if the gigantic battleship was pulling out the chair, she was obviously about to sit down.  Landing pretty close to the center of the cushion, it would be impossible to get out from under her in time, so Fubuki needed to get her attention.  Sadly, it was already too late, as all she saw when she looked up was the underside of the capable ship girl’s round buttock.  The black strip of fabric that covered her plump sex ran up between her juicy cheeks peeked through slightly as they spread apart as she went to sit down.  “Nagat-!”




Plopping down in the Admiral’s seat a bit rougher than she had planned, Nagato wiggled her butt in the chair as she pulled it closer to the desk.  Akashi was able to extract some of the residue from the new Abyssal chemical weapon from Fubuki’s uniform and ran some preliminary tests on both, but the strange thing was that it had no effect on their gear or equipment.  They were first concerned it was a gas design to incapacitate ship girls, but Fubuki made it back to the base without issue, and now the theory that it was used to effect their weapons was debunked too.


“Is there something else to it we’re missing?”  Thinking aloud, Nagato wiggled her rear a bit more into the seat cushion to get comfortable, but something felt off about the situation and her seat.  “Could it be inert until they use a secondary compound on it?  But if so, why not load it in with the same payload?  Akashi was going to see if it has an effect on other living organisms, but the most important one to check is its effect on humans.”  Grinding and lightly bouncing in her chair to get comfortable, she couldn’t begin to unravel the mystery that the Abyssals had hit them with.  “Or maybe it’s a bluff to get us to waste our time.”




While futile, Fubuki did raise her hands in defense of herself as the secretary ship sat on her.  Like when Ashigara stepped on her though, she was utterly crushed flat as the full weight of the battleship, and one of the Big 7 no less.  While Nagato’s rear was much softer than the heavy cruiser’s foot, the force of impact followed by the grinding and bouncing flattened her more completely and uniformly.


N-Nagato… san…  Y-You’re h-heavy!  Stuck to the bare flesh, every time Nagato’s butt lifted from the seat, she was carried along and mercilessly slammed back into the cushion.  She had been plastered to the woman’s butt cheek, and it was as if the ravenette was trying to ingrain her there.  Though it wasn’t necessarily painful, it still left her feeling sore.  Please stop…  Nagato-saaaaaaaan!


“...is going on?”  After only a few seconds that felt more like an eternity, Nagato stood up from the chair and turned around to inspect it.  “That’s odd…  There’s nothing here.”


Yes!  She can feel me.  Okay, this is perfect.  I just need to… Rejoicing at the small blessing in amongst her torment, Fubuki started to try and wiggle her flattened body, but the gigantic ship girl turned back around and started to sit down again.  N-No!  Nagato-san!  Don’t si-!





Sitting back down after checking the seat, Nagato still felt like something was off about her seat and tried really grinding it in, but nothing was working.  “If it’s not on the chair…”  Leaning forward over the desk, the battleship ran her fingers over the curve of her rear and felt a subtle change in how it felt in the middle of one of her cheeks.  Blushing a bit thinking she sat in something without realizing it, she scratched at it to separate it from her butt and peeled it off.  If Mutsu were here and saw me doing this…  Thinking about how the playful brunette would tease her, Nagato felt the last of whatever was on her posterior come off.  “Alright, now what is… huh?”  Sitting back down, she held up the odd, flat, flesh colored object that looked like some sort of sticker to inspect it, but blushed when she realized it looked like a naked brunette from behind!  “What!?  Who’s idea of a prank is thi-!?”


“...to… s-san…”  Faintly, a small, pained voice called to her and there was some sort of movement to the flattened object that didn’t appear to be caused by how she was holding it.  “N-Naga… to-san…”


Turning the strange thing around, surprise cracked the battleship’s usually stoic face.  “F-F-Fubuki!?”  Not sure what to do with the tiny destroyer, she watched in amazement as the brunette’s nearly two dimensional body gradually inflated back to proper, reduced, proportions and set her down on the desk.  “How?  No, this must be an effect of the Abyssal weapon.  Then I suppose I should ask why you were in my chair.”  Composing herself as best she could, the ravenette could see the young girl was unharmed, thankfully, so getting a better grasp of the situation was imperative.


“W-Well…  I put my clothes in a basket for Akashi-chan and went to take a bath as instructed…”  While trying to cover up her body as much as she could, Fubuki recounted the events that transpired up until Nagato found her, though kept the more intimate details of Ashigara’s intimates purposely vague.  “... and as you can see, even getting crushed flat doesn’t damage me, but it does still hurt a bit.”  Meekly giggling as she finished, she held up an arm and flexed it to show she was fine now.


“Yes… I, uh… I do apologize for that…”  A slight touch of blush to her cheek betraying her embarrassment at the situation, Nagato still attempted to conduct herself as professionally as possible.  “And it’s good to see you are otherwise alright…  Y-You’re sure you’re not damaged… right?”


“Being flattened under your butt was nothing compared to Ashigara-san’s heel, Nagato-san.  It’s much softer than you’d think.”  Picking up on the shift in how the capable secretary ship normally conducts herself, Fubuki couldn’t help but tease her a bit.  “I’m just happy someone noticed me finally.  Akagi-senpai, Kaga-san… not even Ashigara-san noticed me at all.  Only you know where I am right now.”


For some reason, the thought that she was the only one who was aware of the Special-Type Destroyer’s location made the battleship’s heart flutter a bit.  Then again, Fubuki was so tiny and vulnerable right now.  “Y-Yes… Well, comments on my body aside, once I get you to Akashi we can start to figure out how to restore you to your proper size.”  Picking up the shrunken girl, Nagato’s eyes scanned the room.  Even though she knew they were alone, she needed to make sure just to be safe.  “Obviously, I’ll have to suspend you from active duty until then… b-but…”


“Y-Yes…?”  Seeing the large ravenette fidget in the Commander’s chair, Fubuki was confused.  What could be bothering Nagato-san so much?


No…  I mustn’t…  But…  But she’s just so…  Trying to hold back since, unlike small animals and inanimate objects, Fubuki was a living, intelligent ship girl, there was no way she could control her desires.  Pressing the tiny girl into her cheek, the serious expression she struggled to maintain melted into one of sheer bliss as she nuzzled the destroyer.  “So cuuuuuute!  Aw, you are just so adorable at this size.  Don’t worry,  Nagato-onee-chan will make sure you’re safe and sound until Akashi can fix you.”  Gone was any professionalism in her voice as she cooed sweetly and raised her pitch.  “M-Maybe I’ll just list you as away on a mission and take care of you myself.  Aww, my wittle Fubuki-chwan.”


Na-Na-N-Nagato-san!?  Never once even considering the reliable, cool, beautiful de facto leader of the base whenever the Commander was gone could have just a bubbly, cutesy side, Fubuki was thrown completely off as her form started to flatten from the affectionate cuddling.  “Wai-”


*Knock, knock, knock*


Cutting through the room, the light sound of knuckles on hardwood echoed, causing both Fubuki and Nagato to freeze up as the door was then promptly opened.  “Nagato, we’ve just recei…?  Is everything alright?”  Walking in to see the secretary ship flushed, trying to hide her panic, the short-haired brunette in a similar outfit to her sister ship was given reason to pause.


“Y-Yes, everything is fine.”  Clearing her throat and putting her serious face back on, Nagato subtly squeezed her breasts together with her arms to keep the tiny girl she had hidden on reflex in her shirt.


Nagato-san!?  Confused and crushed flat between the older girl’s ample bosom, Fubuki couldn’t move as the two battleships continued with their conversation.  She could hear the ravenette’s heart racing and the heat was quickly building around her.  Maybe because she hadn’t had a chance to bathe yet, the air was laced with a heavier scent as sweat already began to soak her too.  Why do these things keep happening to me?


“I see, so they need me to go.”  Listening to the report from the busty brunette, Nagato nodded and got up from the desk.  “The Admiral should return by tonight, so watch over things here for me until he gets back, Mutsu.”


“Huh?  You’re leaving immediately?”  Surprised by her fellow battleship’s decision, Mutsu followed her to as far as the door where Nagato stopped and turned to place a hand on her shoulder.


“The Abyssals are up to something, and we need to gather information on what that is as soon as possible or we’ll be vulnerable to their scheme.”  Smiling softly to her worried sister ship, she assured her that everything would be fine with a simple gaze.  “It’ll take me a few days to get to the outpost, so I’ll return in a week or so.  I’m counting on you.”


Smiling back, the brunette nodded.  “Right, have a safe trip.  I’ll be waiting.”


Heading for the docks, though, Nagato made sure to keep her tiny passenger safe and hidden while she got her equipment on and sortied.  Once she was out to sea, she pulled Fubuki out of her cleavage and smiled down at the shrunken brunette.


Nobody else knows where she is anyway… j-just a few more days should be fine.  The Fleet was already aware of the new weapon, so fewer of the girls should be hit by it anyway, and if the reports were to be believed, it wasn’t just the common Abyssals that carried it anyway.  “There, there.  Just think of this as a field trip with Onee-chan.  I’ll bring you to Akashi when we get back, okay?”


Helpless to resist and too far from the base to escape, Fubuki had no choice but to go along with the cute-obsessed Nagato’s whims.  I hope Akashi-chan can figure out how to fix this by the time we get back.  She thought as Nagato stuffed her back between her breasts.  …well, I guess this isn’t too bad.

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a subscriber of my SubscribeStar.  Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next ($1), access to stories at least one week before they become available publicly ($3), getting any available deleted scenes and notes for fully finished stories ($6), and entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000 word commission from me ($10)!

https://subscribestar.adult/nrawk-s-little-big-stories

Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:

https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282