- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Hallo, this story was commissioned by DarkBeard

Author's Chapter Notes:


~~
This is the first of potentially multiple chapters depending on if I get a continuation commission.

Disclaimer: Sweat/Mild Odor ahead, get soggy at your own risk!



Life down south had always been a challenging one for Maybelle. Born into a lineage of farmers, her family was not only rich in tradition, but rich in numbers. She had six older siblings to share a home with and an assortment of relatives that would frequently visit. Her parents were as tough as could be, running the farm on their own until their kids would grow strong enough to be of help. Of course, being the youngest, Maybelle watched as her older brothers and sisters were given an early lead on proving their worth, each finding and excelling at their roles, whether it was maintaining the vehicles, tending to the animals, or harvesting crops. By the time that Maybelle had gotten old enough to be of any help, it seemed as though there was little left for her to do. Each family member had grown accustomed to their respective tasks, and while the parents were more than open to have her help, there were no longer any tasks that her siblings weren’t already able to handle. Her brothers and sisters rarely allowed her to do any job without their influence. They had all grown so prideful and the idea of their little sister taking over was one they constantly mocked. This left Maybelle to just be an assistant to everyone, never finding her own role. 

 

As she grew in age however, her spite and pride grew with her and once she reached adulthood, she moved out, determined to prove that she was more than capable of matching up to her siblings and then some. With the support of her parents, she was able to settle herself into a brand-new piece of land that would be her own. Although it was comparatively smaller than the land owned by her parents, she was more than confident that this would just be the foundation to something bigger to come. Of course, her siblings had grown rather arrogant in their respective lines of work and were more than ready to barrage Maybelle with all sorts of comments or advice on how to run the farm, but Maybelle had no interest to sit quietly and listen to them any longer. This farm, her farm, would be built by her hand and maintained by her hand with only herself to influence. While single handedly managing everything was a daunting task that required extreme mental discipline and physical labor, Maybelle’s will never faltered and within one short year, she managed to establish her very own functional farm, practically all by herself, equipped with its own crops and livestock to boot. 

 

She was actually able to make a decent profit, making a few trade deals here and there. Soon enough, she’d have the money to expand her land and further the growth of her farm. While the idea thrilled her beyond reason, she came to a harsh reality that while she enjoyed every aspect of her farm, most of the tasks were hands on and physical and led to her using up the majority of her days just to keep things in order. If she were to expand, then there wouldn’t be enough hours in the day for her to keep everything in check all by herself. She knew that she was going to need some form of help. Asking a relative was certainly out of the question. It didn’t matter how well she was doing; her siblings would find some way to turn it into something negative. She didn’t really have too many friends that were interested in her line of work either. This left her with only one other option that she had been hesitant to try, and that was to hire someone. 

 

You yourself weren’t necessarily scrawny, but your lifestyle was one of ease and complacency; so it came as a shock when your family had made a surprise unanimous decision to move states and try out a new lifestyle. You apparently had no say in this and what was once a vast, windy city was replaced by a rather hot, rural suburban neighborhood. It wasn’t terrible, but the change was a bit more difficult for you to adjust to as opposed to the rest of your family which seemed to blend in almost immediately. And, much to your displeasure, your family didn’t have the patience to watch you mope about in your room for weeks on end and sent you out to “find a job”, “make new friends”, “not waste away”. Not wanting to hear your parents nagging anymore, you dragged yourself into town, looking about for something to interest you, but much to your luck, no one seemed to be hiring; but, before you could head on home, a gust of wind sent a flyer straight into your face, catching you off guard. Pulling it off and taking a closer look, it seemed to be an advertisement to help out on some local farm. It was nowhere near the type of job that you were hoping for, but with no other options, you decided to give the number a call and meet up with the farmer the next day. 

 

It was high noon when your mother dropped you off, wishing you luck as you rolled your eyes, unsure of what to expect as you made your way up to the farmhouse. You could see a couple of fields to the side, along with a classic barn, shed, and array of crops and animals. All that was missing was the old farmer, but as the front door opened, your face went from lack of interest to one of shock and confusion. Your expression was akin to that of a deer caught in the headlights. The heavy boot of Marybelle stepped out, causing the wooden porch and stairs in front of her to creek as she made her way down to you. She was very tall; to the point that you had to tilt your head up to make eye contact with her. Red hair curled its way down to her shoulders, leading to the straps of her overalls which had to have been a size too small as they tightly hugged her legs and stomach, with her chest being compressed at the top which led to a bit of cleavage to popping out. She wiped a few strands of hair from her face in order to get a better look at you. Her face, adorned with freckles gave off a curious expression, a pair of emerald green eyes peering you up and down as if she were inspecting you. Wanting to break the confusing silence, you spoke. 

 

“Um... hello?” 

 

“Howdy there! The name’s Marybelle. So, you’re the one trying to find some work?” 

 

“Yeah... I-” 

 

“Well don’t you fret, I’ve got more than enough to keep you occupied for the day, and if you stick around, you might just grow some muscle along the way.” 

 

Her cheeky remark was followed up by a hearty slap to your back, knocking the wind out of you and nearly causing you to fall over. 

 

“Come now, I have just the thing to get you started.” 

 

Not wasting anymore time, Marybelle grabbed hold of your arm, causing you to wince at the unexpected strength of her grip as she tugged you along, leading you toward the side of the house where a small, fenced in area was located. Near the back end of the fence were two chicken coups and there were several dozen chickens that were roaming about. Without warning, you were shoved through the fence’s gate and as you turned to question it, Marybelle tossed a small burlap sack your way. Uncoordinated, the bag hit you square in the face and you were quickly knocked off balance, landing on your back as some chicken feed spilled out on top of you. You could hear Marybelle giggling at the sight of all her chickens swarming to peck the food off of you, much to your aggravated humiliation. 

 

“You’re off to a great start already, they love you. Anyways, I’ve got some work to get back to. That bag is for all of them, so make sure they all get a fair share and I’ll be back soon to get you to your next job, alright?” 

 

You didn’t even have the chance to protest as by the time you’d gotten back up, she was already gone. Annoyed, you brushed the various seeds off of you and begrudgingly started to throw out handfuls of chicken feed across the ground. It wasn’t really much of a challenge to be honest, but given the timing, the sun was at its strongest and it bore down a blaze of heat far greater than anything you were prepared to endure. Not even five minutes in and you were in a deep sweat. The heat, mixed alongside your lack of interest to even be here led you to a state of irritation. Your spreading of food slowed as you grew more and more fed up, regretting the idea to come here. Apparently, your lack of motivation was noticed by the chickens that had grown used to a much swifter feeding, leading several of them to flap up into the air in an effort to get ahold of the bag of food, inadvertently knocking it out of your hand and causing you to stumble back. 

 

“Screw this!” 

 

Kicking the bag away, you made your way out of the fence and started to wonder. There was no way you were going to be spending the whole day out in the sun. Looking for a spot to cool down a bit, you noticed a shed not too far off and made your way over. Luckily, it was open and you made your way in. It became obvious that this was some sort of storage space, filled with a variety of farming equipment, but there was also a rectangular hay bale up against the corner. It seemed like a perfect spot to sit and relax while you dialed for your mother to pick you up, but as you reached into your pocket, your phone was missing! Checking all over yourself, it was evident that you must have dropped it somewhere, and then memory hit you. It must have fallen out while you were on the ground back with the chickens! You were about to head out to look for it, but became hesitant. Marybelle would likely be checking for you soon and with how you left the mess out there, you figured it best to avoid any awkward confrontations. Besides, it was still hot and the last thing you wanted was to go back into the sun and scramble through a bunch of chickens. Since you were going to be here for a bit, you decided to find something to occupy yourself and began to rummage through some shelves and containers for anything to distract yourself with. 

 

After some searching, you came across a small zip lock bag. It looked like it had some sort of... trail mix? Or at least, that’s what you assumed it to be. There were some nuts and what looked like berries inside, but several parts to the mixture were unrecognizable. You decided to shrug it off as trail mix was never your go to snack, so it must have just been some variation that you were unfamiliar with. Taking in a handful, you were surprised to find that it actually wasn’t half bad and having something to snack on would certainly help to pass the time. Sitting down on the hay bale, you ate away, thinking up some excuses to give if you ended up getting caught and the joy you would feel of getting back home to a cool room where you didn’t have to worry about anything. Your train of thought was interrupted by a sudden twisting sensation in your gut. It wasn’t painful like a stomach ache... more like a discomfort, like something wasn’t right.  

 

You stood up, feeling yourself to check that you were ok, but then felt a falling sensation, but caught yourself. Standing back up, you were perplexed to find that the room you were in seemed to get... taller? And then in another burst, you felt like you were falling again... and again... and again until finally, you seemed to stop. You braced yourself, expecting to fall once more, but after a solid minute, you were convinced that everything had gotten better. Happy be to over with whatever that was, you rose back up, ready to be leave the shed and be rid of this place, but as you were about to walk off, you found yourself frozen in place as you looked and saw that the open door to the shed was now enormous. In fact, as you looked all around you, it seemed as though everything had expanded in size. It was almost like being back in the city with everything appearing like a skyscraper. Shaking your head in disbelief, you pondered if you had somehow gotten high off of the trail mix and were hallucinating, but it all seemed so real... 

 

THUD.... THUD... THUD... 

 

You were shaken out of your concentration, and fell to your knees as something was causing the wooden floors beneath you to vibrate. 

 

“Hey ya little twerp, you in there?!” 

 

You were still shaking in place, still trying to understand what had happened when you heard her voice. She was looking for you! Scrambling to your feet, you tried to run towards the door to meet up with her, hoping to get some sort of help, but unluckily for you, Marybelle would close the distance much sooner than expected, stomping into the room, boots in hand. Her figure had already made you feel much smaller before, but you must’ve been nearly an inch tall compared to her, and that was being generous. Seeing her now... it sent chills down your back as you spent what felt like minutes gazing up at the colossal woman, unable to even see her face past the denim buttons that looked ready to pop as it worked to constrain her chest into place; but what was minutes for you was barely a second for her and your view soon became obscured by the sight of a damp sole which was now heading straight for you! THUMP 

 

“That little brat really just left without even saying anything? I gave em such a simple little chore and he up and makes a mess! I swear when I get my hands on that little pest...” 

 

You were instantly flattened beneath her foot, the impact beyond anything you’d ever felt before. Your senses were all over the place as you were pressed face first into her callused skin. You wanted to cry out, to do anything to get this weight off of you, but you were powerless to move and your cries were easily muffled. It was a wonder that you hadn’t died, but fate would give you little time to question it. As her foot rose back up, ready to take another step, you found yourself being whisked up along with her. Panic ensued as you realized that the humidity and sweat had caused your body to temporarily adhere to the sole of her foot. You tried to pull free, but it was hopeless and you soon found yourself descending back down as all of her weight fell upon you once more. The process repeated over and over with your body being pulverized as she moved about. 

 

“Darn boots keep tearing... I could’ve sworn I left some twine in here. Oh well, I’ll figure it out later.” 

 

Tossing her boots down in front of her, Maybelle brought one of her feet up and slid it into one of the boots, leading her to temporarily shift all of her weight onto her other foot. She would remain oblivious to your pitiful screams as she brought her other foot, as well as you, up into the air, only to descend into the cavern that was her boot. As her foot slid down, you felt yourself being peeled off by the interior fabric, giving you a few brief moments of freedom as you fell off her foot and landed right where her heel would have been. With your face no longer being smothered, you were desperate for air, but as you inhaled, you immediately regretted it as you were coming to realize where you were. The worn stench of her boot’s interior was far worse than what you had just been experiencing moments ago. You recoiled a bit as you felt the damp surface below you. There must’ve been countless layers of sweat that had soaked into the insole. You tried to get up, but were reminded of how you got here in the first place as Maybelle’s toes finally caught up with you, pressing your body firmly into the inner heel. 

 

You were caught with your upper body wedged firmly between her toes and as she slid the rest of her foot in, you were inadvertently dragged along with until you and her toes hit the tip of her boot. At the very least, you weren’t being completely smothered like you were earlier, but your lower body was firmly pinned beneath her, and while your head was no longer being smothered, all you could see was the moist space between her toes that rested with you between them. You moved your arms up in an effort to push it all away, then realized... your arms were also free this time? Hopeful that this was your chance to be noticed, you started to swing your arms wildly, pouncing the sides of her toes with all your strength. All this did was send a mild irritation up to Marybelle who retaliated by scrunching her toes together, effortlessly smushing you between them. You were helpless to prevent her much larger and stronger digits from pummeling you, as well as coating you in a warm layer of sweat. 

 

“Seriously? How’d something manage to get in there? I just put them back on!” 

 

She rolled her eyes, stomping her foot down a few times in a vein effort to rid herself of the minor annoyance without having to remove her boots again. You felt your head being gripped along with the rest of your upper body as her foot rose before slamming its weight into you, knocking the air out of your lungs. You were desperate to breathe, but as soon as you were able to grasp a breath of toe tainted air, the process would repeat with her foot rising up once again before slamming back down in an effort to rid your presence from her boot. 

 

“Whatever, I don’t have time for this.” 

 

Wanting to ignore whatever nuisance had found its way into her boot, Marybelle grabbed hold of a few tools from the shed and went out to get back to work. Any chance at relief was squandered as you found yourself being trampled and smothered beneath her as she tended to the farm. As she labored away, the heat seemed to build, radiating throughout her body, her clothes starting to become damp as sweat permeated off of her body and while she was working the fields, dripping in her own humidity, you were panting in what was slowly becoming your own sauna down below. The added sweat, combined with the heat, made for a very thick and heavy air. Droplets were sliding down every so often, hitting you point blank in the face and drenching your body entirely; and by the time you managed to spit out the foul taste and take in some air, another droplet would splatter into you, keeping you in a constant marinade of this woman’s foot sweat. 

 

Nearly an hour went by before Marybelle decided that she was in well need of small break. Wiping some sweat from her forehead, she went into her house to grab some cold water. Along the way, she was reminded of little foreign thing that was rubbing up against her toes, causing her to sign in a rekindled annoyance. 

 

“Well, at least I get to find out what’s been prodding around down there.” 

 

Seating herself, she yanked off both boots, taking the one that had been bothering her and flipping it upside down. After shaking it a few times, Marybelle was confused to see nothing fall out. She then felt a familiar sensation between her toes and rose her foot towards her face. 

 

You were in a state of relief. The weight of Marybelle had finally been lifted off of you. Sure, you were still wedged between her toes, but that was nothing compared to the pressure and heat you’d been enduring just moments prior. You could even move a bit and took the opportunity to stretch and wriggle about, almost forgetting where you were up until you turned to see the massive blank expression coming off of Marybelle as she was looking directly at your tiny figure. The two of you seemed equally as confused, but as the colossal farmer looked closer, she started to realize something. 

 

“Wait a minute...” 

 

Two fingers came darting towards you. You felt as her toe’s grip on you loosened, just for her fingers to pinch you up instead. Placing you into the palm of her other hand, Marybelle stared down at you with a much more displeased look. 

 

“You’re the feller who up and left earlier, made a whole mess over by the chicken coop. Seems like that didn’t work out too well for ya. How’d you even manage to get like that anyhow?” 

 

She leaned in to try and hear you speak. 

 

“I don’t know! I was just in the shed and then-” 

 

A sudden, familiar twisting was felt in your gut, causing you to fumble as you tried to balance yourself. For a moment, Marybelle looked concerned, watching as you fell over. Bringing yourself back up, your face went pale. Everything around you had exponentially gotten bigger. It was just like before, only now, you were hardly anything past a millimeter in height. You couldn’t believe it, and you sat there, speechless. Marybelle on the other hand went from surprised to trying to hold in a bit of laughter. 

 

“Looks like you ain’t having the best of luck down there. I could hardly hear you before, but now, I can barely even see you. I mean, it doesn’t really matter what you were going to say anyways. I ain’t letting you get away with your behavior. Pest sized or not, I put off a fair bit of work, thinking you’d be able to handle it for me, but now I’m gonna be running behind schedule to pick up your slack. I can see by how soaked you are that you already know how hot it's been getting and I’m not even half way through the day yet... Darn clothes are getting drenched...” 

 

As she tugged upon one of her overall straps in an attempt to air out her chest, an idea popped into her head, leading her to turn back to you with a mischievous grin. 

 

“And now I know just how you can help make it up to me.” 

 

She walked over to a closet, making sure not to drop you, although that didn’t stop you from tumbling around in the palm of her hand. She reached in and grabbed hold of a small cloth. Spreading it out, she dropped you right in the center of the fabric. 

 

“I could really go for a quick bath, but I know I’ll just be getting into a sweat throughout the day, so I just need something, and now someone to help wipe some of it up so I can stay focused on all the work you didn’t do. I’m sure you wouldn’t mind helping out, right?” 

 

You tried to shout out in protest, but your words went unnoticed. In fact, with how small you were, Marybelle wasn’t really sure if you were even trying to talk. All you got in response was the clicking sound of her unbuckling the straps to her overalls, letting the top flap down to expose everything from her chest, down to her stomach. Your face went red at the sight of her breasts, looking like a pair of glistening planets to you. You tried to regain some sense and look down, but were given a whole other reason to feel self-conscious. It had been obvious from the start that Marybelle was very fit, but with her stomach exposed, it became much more apparent. You were staring at what seemed like an endless wall of ab muscle that lined her stomach; and that, along with the rest of her impressive figure, somehow made you feel even smaller than you already were. 

 

“I’ll reckon that to be a yes~” 

 

You suddenly fell back as she pulled your fabricated surface toward her. The simple gesture for you made everything move at super speed you, along with the cloth were slapped into her lower abdomen. The impact left you feeling dazed, but there’d be no time for recovery as you were forcibly dragged against her stomach, each droplet of sweat now appearing as a small river that splashed and submerged you within it before being soaked up by the cloth around you. Marybelle sent your body grinding up and down her abs, being far more thorough than she might have been if you weren’t there to share the experience. Once she felt that she had managed to soak up enough sweat, she started to slide the rag up towards her breasts. You were still trying to clear some of the sweat from your face when you looked up and got a brief glimpse of them before swiftly being wedged between them. A whole new crevice of sweat doused you. If it weren’t for her hand and cloth accompanying you, you would have certainly been lost. For a brief moment, you wondered if she was even capable of feeling you, and for most part, the answer was yes, although it did take Marybelle a good bit of concentration as to not lose you. 

 

You were brought back out into the light as the now soggy cloth had made its way throughout Marybelle’s cleavage, her free hand waiting at the top to pull it out. Finishing off her chest, she gave a quick wipe up to each breast, going a bit faster than she had before, causing you to get dizzy as you were rolled about, the occasional prodding of a tit knocking the air out of you. Once she had gotten the majority of sweat off, she brought the rag out in front of her and squeezed it between her hands, entrapping you in the middle of it as she rung it out, causing a waterfall of her sweat to wash over your body and out of the cloth. 

 

“Not sure how you’re faring, but I’m feelin so much fresher. I wouldn’t mind having you around to do this more often, you make for a great little sweat soaker~” 

 

If you weren’t struggling to catch your breath, you might have noticed the underhanded compliment, the only thing getting clearer was the close up visual of Marybelle raising one of her arms, her pit being revealed to the world... your world. And unbeknownst to you, the eager tomboy above wanted to make certain that this would be a part of her to remember. Unlike before where you had the support of the whole rag to help soak in her seemingly endless quantities of sweat, one of Marybelle's fingers jabbed through the cloth, all the while keeping the rest of the cloth bundled up within her hand. This left you, and the small fabric surface you lied upon to be the only thing making contact with her. The forced and sudden pressure against your back caused you to shout out in discomfort, leading to a mouthful of moist skin. You were far too tired and weak from all the prior pummeling to even try and resist as you were kneaded into the much fouler, sweat stained pits. Her finger took long drags across the skin, making sure to douse you with every inch of her armpit. You could vaguely hear the muffled coos from above as she was relishing in the feeling of having you there to take in her sweat and clean her up. 

 

With all the sweat that you’d endured throughout the past hour or so, you couldn’t even tell if you or the cloth was making any progress as you were being drenched regardless. You could only whimper and wish that this would soon end, then finally, after what felt like an hour, you were brought out from her pit and given a chance to see a very amused Marybelle staring at your pitiful little body. You were so exhausted, you thought it might have finally been over, but you had forgotten that although it had been such a lengthy trip under her arm, that had only been one of them. You shook your head in disbelief as she swiftly brought you into her other armpit, repeating the experience with a fresh new coating of pit sweat to leave you teary eyed. Another satisfying scrubbing later and Marybelle pulled you back out, a toothy grin across her face as she watched your panting little form struggling to comprehend what it had been through. 

 

“I gotta say, that was a much more enjoyable time than I thought it would be. I’ll assume you feel the same way; actually, managed to wipe up most of the sweat... at least, on the upper body...” 

 

The comment sent you into a panic, a burst of energy sparking as you wriggled about in the damp cloth, trying to find some way to escape. She snickered, watching you struggle. 

 

“Now, now, no need to throw a fit. While I’d love to get you working on the rest of me, I still have my own work to get back to. Don’t worry though, I’ll put you somewhere so you don’t feel lost and you’ll have plenty of time to help wipe me up while I work!” 

 

You were confused as she plucked you out from the cloth that you had gotten to know so well, bringing you close to her. Looking down as you dangled, you were given an arial view of her monumental breasts. Looking back to Marybelle, she gave you a playful little wink and wave goodbye as she lowered you down, submerging the lower half of your body in between her cleavage. You took a few moments to feel out your surroundings. You were expecting to be dragged once more, but instead, Marybelle simply left you there. Given the circumstances, this actually was incredibly comfortable compared to anything you’d been experiencing thus far at this size. Her breasts snuggly held you in place and were like two soft, continental pillows. This was far more like it, and you felt that you had definitely earned yourself some sort of break. It was only after she re-buckled her overalls that you felt the true pressure of her ample chest as it was forcibly being squeezed together, the denim working hard to keep her, and now you firmly in place. Fitting her boots back on, Marybelle happily made her way back out, reinspired to get through the rest of the day, knowing that she’d have a fun new little “friend” to help endure it all with her. 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Chapter End Notes:


~~~~~


Hope you’re having a fabulous day or night!

And you better be eating all your bagels…