- Text Size +

Amy: I carry you past Rachel's room, there you see her bent at the waist in a suitcase, the skirt threatening to rip up her ass. We pass quickly though, and I bring us to the kitchen, setting you on the table. I set out two plates, a large bowl of mashed potatoes and a plate full of pork chops settled on either side of you. I had set you on the edge, a few inches away from the drop to me, but far for you. "Rach! Lunch!" I call out, turning away to pour drinks. 

Jack: My stomach growls in protest again and I decide I want some of the food. I climb up onto the pork chops plate and make my way towards a piece. It is difficult, but I manage to pull a piece free from the very edge and hungrily start to eat it. I can hear the ground rumbling as Rachel comes down and I realize I do not want to be right by the food when she starts eating, so I turn and hop off the plate, heading towards the plate I think you will sit down to. 

Amy: As you make your way across the table, a shadow passes you, Rachel rushed down and hopped up onto the table. Thighs, thicker than any tree slammed down on either side of you trapping you between them. One direction was me, pouring two, the other, heat emanated from the pair of panties you saw not long ago. "This all looks delicious." Rachel told me. 

  

Jack: I drop my food in surprise as she crashes down, rudely sitting on the table like some spoilt teenaged girl. The fear is briefly replaced by annoyance before I suddenly realize the danger, I'm in. The huge thick pale thighs rise up on either side of me and from here, I can't even see her face for the swell of her massive chest. I decide that I need to move, and I start walking hurriedly toward you, even as Rachel's warm begs my body to stay. I can feel a stirring under my loincloth again, but I ignore it and start jogging towards you. 

Amy: I turn towards the table and Rachel slides off to get seated properly. This however slides her right in your direction. Her skirt takes out your legs and slams you into her panties as she stands, thankfully your arm catches in a bit of lace as she stands or else, you'd had fallen to the tile below. Rachel shifted and sat in the chair, slamming her groin on top of you, pinning your legs under her mound that was taller than you. 

Jack: I let out a yelp of surprise as I'm swept up and entangled in her lacy panties. Grunting as she repositions herself, I let out another panicked cry as I feel massive soft flesh settling on my tiny legs. I try to pull them free, but I can feel them starting to go numb from the weight. "Help! Help me!" I cry up towards the giantess as loud as possible. I try pushing against her mound, with my hands in an attempt to drag myself out from under her weight. The smell and warm of her is overwhelming and I feel a little dizzy being this close to her pussy. 

Amy: Rachel feels a nice pressure in her panties. Purring at me, her mind is somewhere completely elsewhere. "So, what's been new" she asks, all the while grinding her hips to the chair minutely. "Nothing much," I reply looking around the table for you. I was saddened to see you had run off, probably scared. Or maybe you decided not to meet her... we continued talking for a while eating Rachel excused herself. Hopping up, you were still trapped, dangling by the lace. Her pussy had grown hotter, opening up above you. Her panties were wet from all the grinding, unaware to her tiny captive. Making her way into her new room, she went about digging through her bags for something very useful. 

Jack: I feel her massive pussy rubbing and grinding on me, the air is getting warmer and humid and the scent of her is assaulting me further. I give up struggling as it only seems to make her want to push me into the chair more and more. I have trouble breathing until finally she stands and hurries her way to her room. I'm quite entangled by this point and I can feel the red stubble around her pussy scratching me, though that itself isn't unpleasant. It takes me a minute, but I realize what she's doing and start to squirm again, trying to free myself. I manage to get one leg free and then an arm and then... 

 Amy: Rachel finds what she needs and flops down onto the bed happily. Spreading her legs, she hungrily lifts her skirt. Unaware of her tiny tag along a large blue fake cock presses to her slit through her panties massaging her slit through them. Moaning quietly to not let me know what she was doing her other hand cupped her massive breast hungrily. 

Jack: I barely manage to roll aside from the advance of the huge dildo as it pushes up against her, just beneath me. I frantically start working on freeing my other arm as Rachel begins to moan softly. I wonder where the hell you are and why you aren't looking for me, as I feel abandoned with this huge, albeit attractive stranger. Finally, I get my arm free and start climbing up her panties toward her stomach. I initially wanted to drop, but quickly imagined how I would be mashed by the blue cock or pinned under her thighs or ass, something I didn't think I had any chance of surviving at this scale. Once I reached her belly, I started to make my way up her body towards her enormous tits. Either I could escape onto the bed from her midsection or maybe get her attention, as awkward as that might be. 

Amy: The noises behind you made you look, at least once. There you saw the toy, the thickness of a bus to you, and much longer disappear under her skirt. The noises could tell you the toy was hitting he right spot as she pumped it into her. Her body rocked and writhed in pleasure, hand pulling her top down and her bra up, Rachel's massive breasts falling free to reveal a bar going through each nipple 

Jack: Realizing I would never be able to get her attention in this state, I decide to risk it and slide off the side of her, her smooth pale skin making an easy slope to ride down, tumbling at the bottom, I hop to my feet and immediately begin running towards the edge of the bed nearest to me, with the moaning goddess behind me, I dare not look back in fear that she might roll over onto me or some other part of her body find me. If I make it to the edge of the bed, I slide to the floor and take a few minutes to catch my breath. 

Amy: Biting her lip hard she moaned out, her body making the whole bed shake. "Ohhh Amy." She moaned in ecstasy. Rocking her hips hungrily she came against the toy squealing as quiet as she could. I on the other hand was searching the kitchen for you desperately. 

Jack: Resting on the floor, I hear her call out your name and it makes me stop for a second, confused. "What?" I say out loud as the bed trembles above me. I decide I don't want to be at Rachel's unknowing mercy and start hiking for the door, getting ready to make the journey back to my toy house to collapse and take a nap after all this work. 

  

Amy: Just as you slip under the door into the hall I was making my way into the bedroom, concerned about your absence. Not expecting you to be in the floor, I continue on. A shadow loomed over you; my foot high above. Time seemed to slow down as I continued. My toes had slammed into you, knocking you back several feet as I continued into the room, oblivious to your plight 

Jack: Knocked back what seemed like yards, I tumbled across the floor in a disoriented panic before collapsing in a heap by my bed. Head spinning, I tried to stand up, with limited success. I could feel the approaching thunder of your steps as I looked up at you with a newfound respect and fear of your titanic form. "AMY!! DOWN HERE!!" I tried to wave at you 

Amy: I jumped when I heard and spotted you. Looking down at you I but my lip in concern. I leaned down to you my hands outstretched for you. "There you are, where have you been?" 

Jack: In no condition to run or even resist, I collapse into your hand as you reach for me. My head is pounding from my little flight and my arm hurts. Pretty sure nothing is broken, as far as I can tell. I look up at you with a look of concern on my face. I'd never been hurt by you before, even accidently. "I... I wanted to go back to bed." I lied. "I don't feel good." That part was partially true 

Amy: "Oh...okay..." I moved you to your little house setting you down gently. "Let me know if you need anything..." I stood, looking down worriedly before walking out of the room again. 

Jack: Limping a little, I made my way inside my little house and flopped down on my toy bed with a pained groan. I definitely needed to sleep this off. I fell asleep rather quickly, imagining Amy and Rachel in bed with me...