- Text Size +

Amy: Hours passed, Rachel and I had gone out for dinner. We hadn't discussed you because I wanted to have her meet you first. We ended up drinking, coming home after the sun was long down. 

Jack: I awaken to the sound of the two of you downstairs, possibly somewhat drunk, talking loudly and laughing. I peek my head out from the tiny wooden doorway and try to hear what you're doing. Not that I could, mind you, but I wasn't about to jump to the floor and get punted like I was earlier. I'm filled with a deep sense of anxiety as I wonder what you're doing 

Amy: You can make out the words "movie" and "change" before thunderous steps approach, both Rachel and I are coming up the stairs each heading into our rooms. Even in my drunken state I walked quietly to not wake you as I look for something to slip into for the movie, 

Jack: I wonder what to do as you approach. I want to talk to you and say that I'm scared, and I don't want Rachel here, but I don't want to offend you. I retreat into my house and watch you through the windows, hoping that you think I'm still asleep. 

Amy: Stripping down the days clothes I walk around the room, thinking you're sound asleep. I pull on a pair of tiny Cotten shorts, a think tank top slipping on. In the faint light you can see my figure before I make my way downstairs. 

Jack: I feel my arousal come on again as I watch you change. Unable to fight it, I decide to follow you, making the long trek down the stairs into the living room where I look for the two of you. My plan, poorly formed as it is, was to find a good place to watch you and masturbate as I did before. Overhearing your conversation was merely a bonus 

Amy: I had headed downstairs taking a seat on the couch. Rachel had just finished changing. The door behind you in the hall opened. Rachel came out walking past you. A thin tank top covered her, a little extra long doubling to cover her rear If barely. Her nipples poked against the fabric showing her lack of bra. As she stepped over you, unaware of your existence entirely her panties could be seen. A pair of red lace. Similar to the last pair you could make out her lips through the fabric. She made her way downstairs to join me humming a tune all the while 

Jack: I let out a gasp as she came out from behind me. In a panic that she would unknowingly step on me, I start to run, only for her immense strides to carry her over me. I can't help but admire her ass poking out from her shirt. Danger now over, I continue to follow her and you down to the living room, one stair step at a time. I consider that being caught on the steps with one of you going up or down would be a dire situation. 

Amy: The movie flicked on, a romantic movie you and I had picked up a while ago for its saucy scenes. Sitting on the couch Rachel had laid her head on my lap. My hand was around her, friendly. The room was silent save for the movie playing. 

Jack: I finally reached the couch. I started to scale the end of it, climbing higher and higher towards the arm on right side of it. Reaching the top, I had an unobstructed view of the length of Rachel's scantily clad body, from the soles of her feet all the way to her head resting on your lap. I looked at you and considered if I should try to get your attention, but I realized that it might be pointless and maybe even an interruption you would be angry about. Thinking about what you would be like if you were angry silenced any thoughts of attracting your gaze. 

Amy: The movie played on, myself distracted by it. Rachel on the other hand had one hand on my bare thigh, the other though was lower though, brushing her hips and lifting her shirt slightly, preparing herself for something. 

Jack: I watch this and start to get uncomfortably aroused as I wonder what she's doing and suddenly remember her calling your name during her orgasm earlier. Suddenly I start to think of you cheating on me with this huge ginger goddess and get very upset. Surely you would never allow that! I just watch, waiting to see what would happen. 

Amy: Rachel broke the silence first. "Do you have any wine?" Nodding I slipped up and walked into the kitchen, my hips swaying heavily. Rachel's eyes were glued to me without my knowledge. I had to admit to myself, she's gorgeous. Much sexier than last year... It had been a long time since I had... I shook my head shaking the thoughts as I poured us some wine, hoping you were sleeping soundly. 

Jack: I look at Rachel's huge form and clearly see her eyeing you up as you saunter out of the room. I feel jealousy swelling up in me... this giant bimbo moved into my house and now is trying to take my girlfriend?? I decide I need to break this up before something happens. I start hopping up and down on the arm of the couch by Rachel's feet, shouting and waving. "Hey! Rachel! Hey! HEY! RAAAACHEL!" 

Amy: Rachel heard a minor noise, turning her head to see something bouncing up and down on the arm of the chair. "What the hell?" She sat up and shifted close, too fast. Her breasts swung close nearly hitting you. She leaned in grinning slowly. "Hello there, what are you?" 

Jack: Almost falling over as she approached, I gazed up at her massive form looming over me, and into her deep blue eyes. Stammering, I managed to compose myself quickly. "My name is Jack! I'm Amy's husband!" I try to manage a smile as her warm alcohol-tainted breath washes over me 

Amy: "Husband? She never said anything about a husband. You look barely big enough marry an ant let alone a wonderful woman like Amy." She grinned down at you, hearing a noise in the kitchen, she winked at you. "We'll see about this husband business." Leaning in closer her breasts pulled In and swallowed around you. Pulling you Into her massive bust she lays back down feeling you squirm. 

Jack: I let out a yelp as I was pulled into her huge tits and swallowed up by their mass. Struggling in the dark warm valley, I try to squirm my way down towards her belly and out of this enormous trap. Already, I feel myself becoming tired and weakened from fighting against the smooth soft flesh on all sides. 

Amy: I return, wine in hand as I sit down. Handing Rachel the glass I smile and take a sip of my own. She lays back on my lap, her hand slipping between my legs to rest between my thighs. I blush, looking down and seeing her massive bust squeeze together as she lays against me. 

Jack: Over the sound of Rachel's heartbeat, I can hear you return. I try to shout and catch your ear, but the floor shifts beneath me and I tumble into a wall of flesh as her other breast seals me in from behind, trapping me completely and threatening to suffocate me in her cleavage. I hear her heart starts to race in excitement, matching my own pounding chest but for entirely different reasons. "Mmmmphhhmmmmnnn!" My mouth is full of warm pale breast skin, blocking my speech. I try to bite down, hoping it will have some effect 

Amy: She feels a light tickle and shifts, laying on her back to look up at me, I drink my wine readily, distracting myself. Her breasts part slightly as she lays back, however. 

Jack: Gasping, I briefly feel the rush of fresh air as I'm let go from the fleshy prison and start to work my way between her cleavage, finally popping out onto her solar plexus beneath her shirt. Standing up, I start to walk towards you, trying to hop to your thigh if I can reach it 

Amy: Rachel catches movement in the corner of her eyes and feigns cuddling to make you slip back a little. Smirking she blew air at you, blowing you back down her shirt all the way to her stomach. 

Jack: I stand up, red-faced and glaring at Rachel, though for her tits she probably can't see me. I hear her food digesting in her stomach, and I get a chill thinking how easily I could end up in there. Shaking the thought from my mind, I try getting your attention again. "AMY! AMY!" I shout at the top of my lungs. "AMY!!" 

Amy: Rachel could hear you, barely. Amy could not. Hearing your ruckus, Rachel shifted herself, lifting her chest and stomach to create a slope leading down to make you fall down to the band of her panties. "Good movie. It's hot." She says ideally. 

Jack: "Oh fuck, not again..." I slide helplessly until I hit the band of her red panties. I make a difficult decision, realizing that if I stay here, she might push me down inside her underwear, I turn towards the TV and dive off of Rachel's hips onto the couch cushion and quickly grab onto the seams and start lowering myself to the floor. It's almost the last place I want to be, considering the danger and how hard it would be to alert you, but I can't risk being trapped on Rachel's body, unable to communicate with you. I fall the last few feet (in reality only about an inch) and land on the floor. Taking a deep breath, I start walking towards your huge bare feet. 

Amy: My body had begun to really react to the wine. My mind cloudy and honestly sleepy. Rachel seemed wide awake and her massaging my leg felt amazing. My eyes closed slowly, and I tried to fight off sleep, hoping I could for just a little while more 

Jack: I approach your enormous feet and start violently poking and pushing at them, even kicking it a few times in hope you'll notice something and look down to see it. I pray that you have the presence of mind still to remember there is a tiny husband still in this house who has no other way of contacting you. 

Amy: My mind flickered softly, feeling something on my foot I reached down and grabbed the irritant. Rachel sat up, clearly annoyed. Holding you in my hand I lifted you up looking at you surprised. "Baby!? What are you doing down here?!?" 

Jack: I let out a sigh of relief. "Oh, thank god, Amy. I've been trying to reach you. Rachel kidnapped me when you were in the kitchen. She grabbed me and kept me from escaping until just now!" I blurt out the whole story before the huge redhead can say something and cut me off. 

Amy: I looked over at Rachel for confirmation, but she shrugged unknowingly. Turning back to you, she had no reason to lie. "Hun why would Rachel do that...I haven't even told her about you yet and this isn't exactly the best first impression..." I looked over at Rachel whose face had hurt across it. "Whatever... I'll see you guys in the morning." She hopped up glancing at you before walking upstairs slowly. As soon as she was gone, I looked down at you. "What are you doing down here? You could have gotten hurt..." 

Jack: "I heard sounds and I wanted to come down and find you..." I look sheepishly up at you. "I know it was dangerous but... I just didn't want to be alone up there." I look at Rachel's departing figure with a sigh of relief, knowing she easily could have ended me earlier. Lucky. "I was hoping you'd come check on me..." 

Amy: "You seemed so upset... I didn't want to upset or hurt you anymore... I'm sorry hun..." 

Jack: I smile and make a kissing sound up at you. "Can we go to bed together babe?" 

Amy: Nodding, I flick off the movie and hold you close. Making my way upstairs with you I turn my head looking at Rachel's closed door. Still a little tipsy I walk into our room, setting you at your little house before crawling into bed myself, exhausted from the day. 

Jack: I'm extremely grateful for my little house and bed after being toyed with by Rachel. I had the unpleasant feeling she didn't like me or even consider me a person unlike you. I roll into bed, my sleep filled with nightmares of Rachel being the entire world, tossing me about on her skin, laughing and laughing at me...