- Text Size +

Amy: In the dead of night the door to our room creaked open slowly, movement could be heard before the door closed back up. 

Jack: Rolling in my sleep, the sound of huge footsteps stirred me to a half-awake state. "Mmmr..  'My?" I mumbled as I pulled my blankets up around me close. 

Amy: A shadow form strolled into the room, the light from the window told you it was Rachel. She stripped the shirt off of her, pulling her panties down and off as well before crawling into bed with me. My completely asleep self-remembering our times together happily cuddled up to her. In time we were both snoring away. 

Jack: I watch her in the dark with a feeling of inadequacy and anger. This giant bimbo, who had toyed with me like an ant was sleeping naked in my bedroom with my girlfriend while I slept in a dollhouse. I shouted at her "Rachel, what the fuck are you doing?? Get out of my bed!!" For all my rage I was only an inch and a half tall... and I slumped to my knees as I realized she couldn't hear me. Neither of them good. There was nothing I could do but watch. Despair overcame me and I wept hot tears in my toy bed... 

Amy: Morning came quickly, and your doll house shifted as a hand reached in. Rachel's hand grabbed you pulling you out and stuffing you into a large open space. All around the space was a soft furry texture. A familiar texture. Rachel strode downstairs in your bathrobe, walking into the kitchen she started making breakfast with you stuffed in the pocket of it. 

Jack: Startled out of my sleep, I find myself now jostling back and forth in my own bathrobe. Immediately I wonder where you are. Did you know about this?? Of course not, you'd never allow it. I try shouting up to Rachel. "RACHEL! LET ME OUT! WHAT ARE YOU DOING??"  

Amy: The tiny squeaking emanating from the pocket, Rachel reaches in, seizing you she lifted you up out of the pocket. Her heavy breasts threatened to spill out of the robe. She set you on the stove top one the opposite side of a large pan. Far enough where you'd be safe as she ignited it. The flames lifted into the pan where she threw some butter into it, preparing eggs. 

Jack: I look up at her in disbelief. Seeing her in the light of the morning was even more startling, her enormous tits, long red hair and pale perfect face. It seemed so long ago that I masturbated to her in the bathroom. "What do you want from me?!" I shouted up at her, certain that there was some purpose to her behavior. She had taken me for some reason, and I needed to know why. 

Amy: "You're helping me make breakfast." Walking past you she opened the fridge, grabbing several eggs she walked over to you setting them down. Each egg was three times your size. She turned and moved the butter around on the pan stretching out her hand without looking. "Hand me an egg." 

Jack: I played along, not knowing what else to do. Approaching the massive ovoid, I put my arms around it, got a firm grip on the shell and.... nothing. Grunting and sweating, I could barely budge it and make it wobble back and forth. "R-Rachel... this isn't funny! I can't do that, and you know it! Where's Amy? Where's my wife??" Shouting up to her I pray that you come by any second now and save me. 

Amy: "Keep screaming like that and she'll get woken up. Won't that be rude of you." Reaching over she grabbed both you and the egg. Her pinky finger pinned you in place on her palm as her other fingers gripped the egg. She cracked it on the pan, the massive egg splitting before your eyes and spilling out its contents. The yolk big enough for you to swim in spilled out into the pan immediately beginning to cook. Moving you and the egg she'll away she set you on the counter next to the others. Causally she grabbed them popping them into the pan as well before throwing them into the sink across the kitchen. "God you're useless." 

Jack: For a few horrible moments I was afraid she'd drop me into the pan along with the egg. My heart threatening to burst out of my chest, I swallow a lump in my throat and try to look unaffected. "I have a condition... it isn't my fault that this happened, and the doctor says they might be able to find a way to reverse it... a cure." I add with at least a little confidence. "I won't always be like this! It's hard enough for me without you mocking me for it." Sourly I finish and look back toward the gigantic pan. At least the food smelled good. 

Amy: "Oh please." Grabbing seasonings, she coated the eggs in them smiling to the scent. "You'll be lucky to make it a month. How many times have you accidentally been crushed?" Rachel took a sidestep towards you and crouched down to look you at you eye to eye. "How many times have you accidentally almost been swallowed." Her mouth seemed to move in slow motion as she said this, her bright pink tongue rolling over her lips. Standing up straight she went back to cooking grinning wide. 

Jack: I stood there angrily as she taunted me and rubbed my situation in until she lowered herself down and licked her lips and I felt my heart fall into my stomach. "Y-you wouldn't!" My face drained of color at the thought. "Rachel... please... why are you doing this? I've done nothing to you!" 

Amy: "I'm doing this because my best friend is married to an insect. Someone who doesn't deserve her. And it's only a matter of time till you die anyway." She scooped the eggs out of the pan and set them on the plate she has set you on. Tossing a few pieces of bread in the toaster. Pouring a glass of orange juice from the fridge she grabbed a fork and threw it on the plate nearly hitting you. Finally, the toast was set on it, and she lifted the plate up quickly. Holding the plate in front of her massive cleavage she grinned down at you. "Once chance, tits or toast." 

Jack: I cringe as the gigantic metal trident slams down next to me, making my ears ring. Suddenly she's standing before me, plate in band and grinning that devastatingly sexy grin, though now I knew it held a much more dangerous meaning. She makes her terrifying offer. "T-tits" I cry out, knowing I probably wouldn't stand a chance on the toast, and I absolutely didn't want to be eaten... I'd never been close to accidently swallowed before but having her up close like that made me more than aware of the possibility. 

Amy: Pulling the robe to one side exposed her massive breast in full, her nipple was hard, bright pink contrasting her pale skin. Through the nipple sat a bright silver bar. "Grab on" she ordered. 

Jack: Reluctantly I approached the titanic breast and climbed onto the bar, having to jump to reach it. I scramble up and cling with all my limbs to avoid falling 

Amy: The robe closed up behind you, the fabric pinning you tightly in place. You could see she was nude under the towel, her legs covering immense ground as she went upstairs into your room. I had just started to wake, greeted by my friend who couldn't look happier and a delicious smelling breakfast. Setting the plate on my lap she sat next to me. "Dig in." She spoke. Not needing to be told twice I devoured the food happily and quickly. Letting out a quiet burp I jumped. "'Scuse me hehe" I told her. "No problem hun, your hubby helped me make it. Why don't you hop in the shower while I get stuff ready for your workday?" She told me with the sweetest smile. "You're the best." I leaned in hugging her tight before heading into the bathroom to shower. 

Jack: The entire trip was a mix of nauseating, horrifying and arousing. The constant motion made me feel sick, but the fear of falling and likely being crushed underfoot was much too terrifying to stop clinging desperately for life. Still, being this close to her, I couldn't help but feel her warmth and smell her scent which made me want her... 

Amy: Light invaded your world as her hand reached for you plucking you from her breast. Setting you on the bed, she went to work on her plan. Hopping up she turned to you grinning like a cat that cornered its favorite dish. "Home with me or work with her?" 

Jack: Looking up at the massive redhead, I realized now what her plan was. It was not looking good for me... "H-home with you." I can only hope you notice I'm missing and comes to find me with you. 

Amy: Shrugging like she didn't care which happened, she dropped the robe revealing her naked form. Walking over to the alarm clock she bent over clicking it one hour ahead. Her bent at the waist gave full view of her ass and mound. Hopping back up, she gathered clothes setting them all in a pile before picking you up 

Amy: Once more and heading into her room. Setting you on the dresser she walked over to her suitcases digging through them. 

Jack: I look around on the dresser, looking for some avenue of escape or a place to hide. Maybe a power cord that led to the floor that I could shimmy down or a crack I could climb down into the dresser through. 

Amy: Grabbing a pair of panties, a dark blue pair with black satin corset stitching along the front she turned to you grinning. "How do these look today?" Her face told you the question was genuine. 

Jack: I couldn't deny that they went well with her body and general appearance. "They, uh... they look great on you." I'm not lying, but I felt like the whole question was a trap. 

Amy: Rachel slipped them on, the corset stitching almost revealing her slit. Turning back to her suitcase the back of the panties hugged and lifted her ass. 

Jack: I couldn't stand it anymore, watching her sexy form going on and after the stress of breakfast, I slipped my hand beneath my loincloth and started touching myself, trying not to make it obvious as I stare at her titanic ass swaying back and forth. I try to hurry so she doesn't notice. 

Amy: Standing back up straight she slips on a matching bra before turning around. Her grin told you she sees everything, her bra being a push up. The bra being the same dark blue, her already massive bust looks ginormous, a canyon ten times your size before you across the room. "Enjoy the show?" Her voice is low, breathy, knowing exactly what she's doing. 

Jack: "Y-yes" I grunt, I can't stop... she's just so incredibly hot. I keep jerking and stroking, now quickly and rapidly at the sight of her sexy curves. I forget for the moment how dangerous you are and just imagine fucking you as if I was normal size. 

Jack: *Fucking her 

Amy: Shaking her head, she turned back and grabbed a skirt from her suitcase. Slipping it on, the skirt stopped a good few inches up her thigh, threatening panty flashes all day. Bending back over into the suitcase, flash they did. Her asscheeks, the bottoms of them were exposed, hugged tight by the panties. 

Jack: I couldn't hold it back any longer. With a grunt and a quiver, I came. Legs wobbling as I almost fell over. Small droplets of cum splatter the finish of the dresser top. I let out a sigh of relief as the afterglow of the orgasm slowly fads and suddenly I realize just how much trouble I'm actually in... this woman, this... goddess, no matter how gorgeous or sexy was probably going to kill me. 

Amy: Standing up straight, a voice called from out of the room. "Shit!" A series of rushed noises follows, again the voice calls out, "I'm going to be late! Have a good day! Bye!!" Followed by the front door slamming shut. Her eyes flicked to you grinning wider.  "Now it's 

Amy: Just you and me today." 

Jack: "Oh no..." I whimpered, as Rachel towered over me. You were gone, apparently not concerned about my well-being at all. But now... now I was at Rachel's mercy. "Fuck." 

Jack: I took a few steps back on the dresser top, not sure what to do. 

Amy: "Turning that alarm ahead made sure she left in a hurry huh?" Grinning wider, Rachel turned and dug through her suitcase looking for a top. Finally pulling out a white dress shirt. Pulling it on she buttoned a few buttons turning back to show you the shirt straining against her tits. The bra was visible even through the shirt, though some was exposed in the opening. "Like?" 

Jack: I nod up at her, feeling very vulnerable and helpless right now post orgasm, basically naked on your dresser top. I can't help but think she's only setting me up for something awful, but I dare not disagree with her. I shuffle back and forth uncomfortably. 

Amy: "God you're pathetic." She walked towards you, stopping just before the dresser looking down at you. "Can't even control yourself around me. I can only imagine how badly you'd try and cheat on Amy if you were big." Leaning in, Rachel's breasts created a grand canyon's worth I cleavage. She licked her lips slowly, eyes piercing you. "I bet you would have tried to fuck me so bad. Stare at me when I bent over, tried to watch me in the shower. Wouldn't you? You little bug." 

Jack: "N-no, I just... I haven't... I've been so lonely since this started. Amy has been distant." I look ashamed, trying not to stare at her massive cleavage. "Please, I'm sorry. Just let me go back to my wife. I've never been unfaithful to her." This was true, but I had no way to prove that, and my current behavior isn't helping. 

Amy: "Of course she's distant. If she was close, she would crush you. As for going back to her, she's at work. Want me to drive you to her? Give you to her in front of all those people?" Rachel's hands planted on the dresser she leaned closer to you, her breasts brushing the edge of the dresser. 

Jack: I take a few steps back from her massive form as she looms increasingly menacingly over me. "N-no..." I consider how that would go. "Help me? Maybe you could..." My voice trails off as I realize she probably doesn't care. I can feel the heat of her body radiating off of her now, warming my front. Tilting my head back, my neck is getting sore from having to look up at her so near to me. 

Amy: "Maybe I could what?" She leaned down closer; her lips dangerously close to you. She whispered, so soft. Her breath 

Amy: Wrapped around you. "What do you want?" 

Jack: "Maybe you could help me with Amy. You could help us deal with this... situation." I struggle to get the words out, trying to admit my own inadequacy at this size. "You could help her be more comfortable with me at my size...? She won't listen to me." 

Amy: "Comfortable? Oh, I'll make you comfortable. I've got some errands today, so why don't you get nice and comfy." Rachel scooped you up and pulled her shirt open. Opening one bra cup she lowered you down against her nipple. The bra sealed in behind you pressing you firmly but not tightly to her massive breast. 

Jack: I wiggle in her fingers and cry out in protest as I fall into her shirt, and she thrusts me into her nipple. Clinging to her as in sealed into her bra. I struggle and struggle against her until finally I get tired and collapse, unsure of what she has in mind. 

Amy: Rachel made her way down to her car, making her way to her first errand; all the while she beamed at feeling of your body against her, feeling the rush of power. 

Jack: I could feel her warmth and her heart pumping under her breast. I knew she was getting excited, and I realized that maybe wasn't such a good idea. I tried to relax and curl up against her nipple and try to just stay calm. I did try sleeping, but all her moment made it impossible... 

Amy: Voices and noises could be heard all around his prison as she made her way through place after place. All the while you jostled and bounced. Her nipple would harden from 

Amy: Time to time, pinning you to the bra cup before it would soften. Eventually light entered your prison revealing her room. She set you on the nightstand, the bed covered in bags. "Have a good day? I did. You felt great."