- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Warning: This story contains marijuana use (duh) and minor property damage.

Author's Chapter Notes:

No smut this chapter, just setting up for later.

It started out as an average night of hanging out with my close friend Hannah. At least, average considering she was over thirteen feet tall. 


Hannah was one of the very few that found themselves significantly taller than the rest of humanity. At twenty seven year old, Hannah was a 13’ 7” tall woman who worked at the nearby train yard, loading up freight cars all day. She had long, black hair and green eyes like emeralds. Lifting and carrying heavy cargo all day long had given her a quite impressive build, so much so that I’d been hitting the gym more often to try and catch up. She had a bit of a tomboy personality in the sense that her humor was a bit raunchy at times, but overall she was just a normal girl, except much, much larger.


Meanwhile I, Nick, was a twenty five, 5’ 8” tall IT guy for an accounting company. I had brown eyes and brown hair that Hannah would love to mess up whenever she got the chance. Despite our different career and size differences, we got along pretty well. We’d met when I moved into the neighborhood a few months prior and we’d developed a habit of me inviting her over to my place for a Friday night bonfire and to vent about our weeks. Except this time, she’d brought a little something of her own. 


“Check out what I got today.” She smiled, reaching into the backpack she had secured to her enormous jean shorts. 


I saw her pull out what first appeared to be a rolled up newspaper. As she held it closer to me, I realized it was a blunt wider than a silver dollar. 


“Where’d you get that?” I asked, in shock.


“Friend of a friend. It’s supposed to be the really good stuff.” She smiled, pretending to smoke it.


“I didn’t know you did that.” I replied, surprised to know my giant friend was also a weed smoker.


Hannah shook her head, “First time. I’ve always wondered what it’s like to get high. Figured I’d find out tonight!” 


“Uh, are you sure that’s a good idea?” I asked nervously. 


“Why wouldn’t it be? I’m off tomorrow, and I have you to monitor me.” 


Without any further debate, Hannah stuck the massive blunt into the bonfire, raising the roll to her lips. She inhaled deeply, causing the lit end to glow a bit brighter. Lowering her arm, she tilted her head back. Her eyes went wide and she began to violently cough, spitting out smoke like a defective steam train. I couldn’t help but laugh at the sight of such a big woman being reduced to a coughing mess by a joint. 


“It’s my first time, okay? Besides, you’re too much of a pussy to even try it!” She mocked, taking another hit and holding it in her mouth. She blew out a thick cloud of white smoke that drifted up into the trees above us. Hannah looked down at me and smiled in a ‘See? Told ya so!’ way. 


Part of me wanted to ask her for a hit, but I decided that I’d wait for another night. Hannah was right, I was a pussy. 


“Oh yeah. Nothing like some good marijuana to take the edge off.” She said, taking another hit of the enormous blunt.


The two of us talked for another hour or so, all the while Hannah was going to town on her joint like her life depended on it. Once it was nothing more than a little stump, she flicked it into the fire and sat back against a tall Oak tree, causing it to bend. 


“So yeah, now I’m swamped with work and apparently I’m the only idiot in the whole building who knows how to do anything remotely related to computers.” I said, finishing a rant about my job.


Hannah stared blankly out at the forest, finally opening her mouth to say, “What if all of us giants are actually normal sized and you guys all are tiny?” 


I stared at her, slack jawed as I tried to understand the sentence she’d just made.


“How high are you?” I finally asked.


“Pretty good.” She replied, apparently unphased. 


“I mean, you’re high. As in stoned.” I corrected. 


“Oh, yeah,” Hannah giggled, “I’m high as shit. I feel like I’m even bigger! Am I getting bigger? Is this weed making me grow?” She looked at her hand, trying to see if it was growing.


“No, Hannah, you’re still the same size. I think you should go home and sleep it off.” 


“Speaking of sleep, what if our dreams are a look into our alternate reality selves and their lives?” She said, standing up and trying to find her balance. 


“You’re absolutely toasted. Come on, let’s get you back to your place.” 


As I tried to guide her towards the street, it felt like I was trying to corral an elephant. 


“Roller coaster goin’ down.” Hannah suddenly announced from behind me. 


“What the hell does that even mean?” I asked, turning around to find her falling face first onto me.


My entire body was being forced into the dirt by Hannah’s huge body. My right arm was free, so I began hitting her side to try and get her to roll over. Mercifully, she rolled onto her side, revealing I had been smothered by her breasts. Rubbing her head confused, Hannah tried to make sense of what had happened. 


“Maybe you should stay in my garage tonight.” I suggested.


“Sleepover! Haven’t had one of those in a minute!” She exclaimed. 


I opened my garage door, glad I kept my garage relatively empty. Hannah crawled in and laid down in the middle. 


“Stay right here. I’ll get you some blankets and a pillow.” I said, opening the door to go into the rest of my house.


Hannah saluted. “Got it, Nick!” 


Sighing, I walked into my living room and picked up two of the biggest blankets I had. As I looked around for something that could double as a gigantic pillow, I heard a loud thud come from the garage. Running back in, I saw Hannah trying to squeeze through the door into my house. 


“Your stupid doors are too narrow!” She muttered.


“I told you to wait in the garage!” I yelled.


“But I’m hungry! I need a little snack.” 


Hannah finally got through the door by twisting her hips sideways and crawled into the kitchen, making a beeline for the fridge. I realized that this must’ve been the part of her high when she got the munchies. After finding nothing she wanted in the refrigerator, she slammed it shut with a huff.


I sighed, “Do you want me to order pizza?” 


Hannah’s eyes, now red from her high, lit up. I grabbed my phone and began dialing the number for the closest pizza chain restaurant.


“What do you want to eat?” I asked.

Chapter End Notes: