- Text Size +

I woke up the next morning, half-convinced that I’d just dreamed everything from last night. But then I realized Hannah was looming over me, partially covering my legs with hers. Hopefully she’d slept off the marijuana and was going to be back to her normal, level-headed self. I carefully slipped away to fix myself a quick bowl of cereal. Realizing that Hannah would probably be hungry as well, I got out the largest mixing bowl I owned and dumped half a box of cereal in, followed by a healthy helping of milk. Sticking a large serving spoon in, I walked back into the garage.


“Morning, sleepyhead. How are you feeling?” 


Hannah rolled onto her side, opening her eyes and rubbing them. Her eyes were almost back to their  normal emerald green, but her hair was completely messed up. She looked around the garage, eventually focusing on me, and specifically the huge bowl of cereal in my hands. 


“Is that for me?” She asked.  


I nodded and handed Hannah her breakfast. She shoveled huge scoops of cereal into her mouth, crunching away in relative silence until she was finished. She drank the leftover milk and set the bowl down, wiping her lips with a satisfied sigh.


It was at that point Hannah appeared to finally notice that she was naked. She awkwardly tried to cover herself up with the blankets, looking around for her clothes. 


“Nick, How high was I?” She asked worryingly. 


I shrugged, “Pretty high. Stoned out of your mind high.” 


I retrieved our clothes from around the garage, getting dressed minus my now shredded shirt. I walked out for a minute to let Hannah get dressed in private. As I closed the door the best I could, she noticed the broken frame.


“Oh fuck, was that me? Shit. I’ll fix that, I promise.” She called from behind the door. 


I opened the door again to find Hannah back in last night’s outfit. She was carefully collecting the pizza boxes and stacking them back up.


“What was I thinking? Six pizzas? I don’t even like mushrooms! Did I really eat all of these by myself?” 


“Yep. Like a lion feasting on its first meal in a week.” 


Hannah groaned angrily, mad at herself. “What was I thinking last night? I’m never smoking weed again!” 


Hannah pushed the garage door button and crawled out, standing up in the driveway and stretching again. I followed her out and remarked again just how tall she was at full height.


“Thank you for putting up with me last night. I’m sorry about the door again, and I promise I’ll fix it. I gotta get back to my house and freshen up. I’ll talk to you later, okay Nick?” Hannah said, bending down to give me a quick hug.


“Okay, sure. See you around!” I replied, watching her jog off down the street.


Alone again, I decided that I could use a freshening up myself, considering I still smelled like Hannah’s crotch. Once I’d cleaned up the garage, I hopped in the shower and tried to put last night behind me. Although, I still couldn’t get Hannah’s ‘I like you’ out of my head. 


Then again, she would probably prefer to not be reminded about spilling her true feelings about me whilst high off her ass. That is, if she even remembered saying it. 


Freshly showered, I threw on a new shirt and some athletic shorts before laying down on my bed for a quick nap. I’d only been asleep for an hour or so when there was a loud knock on my front door. I jumped up and ran downstairs to open it and found Hannah standing outside, holding a large cardboard box over her shoulder. 


“Hey, Nick,” she smiled sheepishly, “I got a new door frame. Okay if I replace the broken one?” 


“Oh! Uh, sure, I’ll let you in!” 


Hannah crawled back into the garage and quickly began unpacking the new door frame. I decided to make use of my hands that could grip a screwdriver and removed the door, then began work on assembling the frame.


“So, about last night.” Hannah began, carefully separating the broken frame from the wall with her fingernail.


“What parts do you remember?” I asked.


“I remember most of it. When I think back, I remember saying things, but not why I said them. It’s like it was a movie, and words just kept coming out automatically. Either that or something last night reminded me of something else. Like the comment I made when I got stuck.” 


I shrugged, “It was funny. Looking back, I was pretty mad in the beginning but I was okay with things. Watching you eat those pizzas has officially made me be done with pizza for at least a month. 


“Yeah, I don’t know what I was thinking, dumping chili on pizza.” She sighed, carefully removing the last piece of frame. 


I carefully slid the assembled frame into the doorway, glad to have Hannah present to help out, even if she was directly responsible for breaking it in the first place. I quickly hammered in a series of nails and soon the door frame was in. We worked in silence as I drilled the holes for the hinges and we mounted the door back on. Once the job was finished, we stepped back to admire our work.


“Thanks for your help with that.” I said, patting her on the arm. 


“No problem. But before I go, I guess we should probably address the elephant in the room.” Hannah replied.


“Go ahead.” 


“We banged last night. And I vaguely remember telling you that I loved you.” 


“Both of which did happen.” 


“So,” Hannah said, laying down on her side, “I guess I should set the record straight. Right here, right now, when I’m completely sober. I like you, Nick.” 


I stared blankly as I processed what she’d just said. She really did feel that way about me? Of course she did, this was the second time she’d confessed to me.


“And I like you too.” 


Hannah blushed and motioned for a hug. Once I was in arm’s reach I was scooped up and pressed against her huge body. 


“I’d been meaning to tell you, just preferably not because I was high off my ass. I had this big plan about how I’d tell you, but I guess that’s all out the window.” She said, giving me a huge, wet kiss. 


“Well, I've got no plans today. How about a dinner date tonight? There’s this really good pizza place I know and they do deliv-” I joked, getting cut off by Hannah’s massive hand over my mouth.


“Funny, funny.” 


“I’m playing. But seriously, I know this nice steakhouse that’s not too far away. How’s that sound?” I suggested.


“Sounds like a date! Steak dinner…and then dessert back at my house?” She winked. 


“I like what you’re saying.” I grinned back, thinking about what was in store for me tonight. 


“Well, I guess I better head back to my place and tidy up,” Hannah said, setting me back down and crawling out of the garage, “I’ll swing by around six, sound good?” 


“Sure! Can’t wait to go to dinner with my girlfriend!” I smiled.


Hannah winked before heading off back to her house. All alone again, I walked through the newly repaired door and remarked at how less than twenty four hours ago, what I’d originally thought of being a mess in the form of a stoned giantess turned out to be the catalyst for my new relationship. 

Chapter End Notes:

Well, that’s it! Hope you enjoyed my quick one-off story.