- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here comes the smut

“Okay, so you want six large pizzas, all with pepperoni, sausage, mushrooms, olives, and extra cheese. Correct?” The guy from the pizza place asked


“Correct.” 


“Alright! That should be there in about twenty minutes. Your total is $79.86.” 


“Thank you,” I replied, hanging up.


“Get wings, too!” Hannah boomed from behind me.


I turned towards Hannah, “No. besides, I already ordered. It’ll be here in twenty minutes.” 


“Yes! Thank you!” She cheered, grabbing me and giving me a very tight hug as she pressed my face against her cheek. 


“H-Hannah! Too tight!” I gasped, trying to force myself free from her iron grip. 


Her grip loosened, but she didn’t set me down quite yet. I could smell the residual weed on her breath and seeped into her clothes. After a few moments, I began to wonder why she wasn’t responding. Apparently she had zoned out while holding me.


“Hannah? You still there?” I asked.


“I’m awake!” She replied, her eyes shooting open as she dropped me to the floor. 


“Here. Take these blankets and wait for me in the garage. I’ll find something for you to use as a pillow.” I said, pushing the blankets into her huge hands.


She lifted her head too much and very loudly threw the back of her head into the kitchen ceiling. Wincing, she carefully turned around and crawled away, only to hit her face on the top of the door jamb going into the garage. 


“Son of a bitch! Who made this dollhouse?” She shouted, trying to force herself through, only to get stuck at the hips yet again. 


“Seriously? Just turn your body sideways!” I replied, watching as Hannah tried to push herself through but to no avail. 


What followed next were a series of aggressive thrashes and increasingly bizarre noises, with a few curses thrown in for good measure, but eventually Hannah sighed loudly and went still.


“Nick? Can you help?” She asked with an embarrassed tone.


“Fine.” I grumbled, walking up behind her and staring at her jean shorts-clad rear end. 


Deciding to get the awkwardness over with, I put a hand on each of her huge buttcheeks and gave them a shove. 


“What are you doing, step bro?” Hannah asked in her best impression of the original video. 


“I know you did not just say that.” I replied, trying to wonder where exactly Hannah could’ve heard that line. 


I tried again to push her butt through the doorway but she would barely budge. Hannah strained against the wooden frame, causing worrying sounds of wood cracking as she tried to brute force her way through. She was a strong girl, and the question was whether or not my house was stronger. I got my answer moments later when the doorframe gave way with a loud crack, sending Hannah tumbling into the garage. What remained was half of a splintered door frame. I could only sigh, mentally making a note to put door repair on my to-do list. Hannah looked back at the damage she’d caused and then at her waist, seemingly trying to make the connection. 


“Oops.” She smiled weakly. 


“Forget about it. Just don’t break anything else and wait for the pizza, please?” I begged.


Hannah nodded, although in her current state there was no telling what her next move would be. As I searched, I suddenly heard loud singing coming from the garage. I found a large bean bag and rolled it into the garage to act as a pillow for Hannah, only to find her rolling around on the ground, singing so loudly and off key it made me physically wince. Finally, the doorbell rang and I ran to the front door with my wallet. 


“Six pizzas for Nick?” The delivery girl asked. 


“Yep! That’s me! Here, keep the change.” I replied, handing her a handful of bills. 


“I’ll admit, I thought there’d be a big party with the amount of stuff you ordered.” She added, handing me the stack of pizzas. 


“Nope, just a very, very hungry friend.” I smiled. 


I closed the door and carried the pizzas back through the house, frowning again at the sight of the broken doorway, and into the garage. Hannah stared at me with wide, red eyes as I set the pizzas down next to her. 


She wasted no time tearing into them, grabbing the first pizza and rolling it before biting into it like a burrito. I could only stare in shocked silence as the first pizza seemingly disappeared without a trace. Hannah licked a few smears of sauce and toppings from her fingers before tossing the empty box away and digging into the second one. This time, she folded it in half and then over again, holding the result somewhat like a normal pizza slice. She sank her enormous, pearly white teeth in and tore off a huge chunk, barely taking the time to chew before swallowing.


“Do you have any chips?” She asked, finally taking a second to breathe after inhaling two entire pizzas. 


“I can check.” I replied, walking into the kitchen and finding an unopened party-sized bag of potato chips. 


I handed the bag to Hannah, curious about how she planned on eating them. She opened up the third pizza box and suddenly squeezed the chip bag over top, popping the bag and dumping the contents onto the pizza. She took another pizza and carefully draped it over the first, forming essentially a pizza-and-chip sandwich. Hannah marveled at her creation for a few seconds before biting in, smearing even more sauce onto her cheeks. 


“You know, I think I’ve just created something. A new food! It’s amazing! It’s got the crunch, the squish, the flavor, it’s like all of the food groups in one!” Hannah exclaimed halfway through eating it. 


“That’s a pass from me.” I replied, shaking my head. 


“Your loss.” She shrugged, taking another massive bite, “You know, I saw some chili in your fridge earlier but I didn’t want it then. Could you go grab that for me?” 


Nodding, I retrieved the container of leftover chili and brought it in for Hannah, expecting to be disgusted by what she would do with it. She didn’t disappoint. With utter delight, Hannah dumped it all onto the fifth pizza and folded it in half like a taco. She bit into it, causing chili to drip out onto her white tank top. Apparently unfazed, she continued and eventually finished off the fifth pizza. Meanwhile, I was still trying to process the fact I’d just watched Hannah absolutely demolish five large pizzas. Apparently the munchies scaled with size. 


Realizing she’d dropped some chili, she scooped up the blob on her left breast and licked her finger clean before opening the sixth and final pizza. 


“Wait! Go grab me some ranch!” 


I sighed, trudging back into the kitchen and retrieving the ranch like she asked. As I expected, she dumped the entire bottle out on top of the pizza. What I didn’t expect was her spending a solid thirty seconds trying to suck out the last little bit of ranch that was stuck inside. Giving up, Hannah chucked the bottle behind her back and ripped a quarter of the pizza off, eating it somewhat normally, especially compared to her previous pizzas. The pizza didn’t last long and soon all that remained were six greasy boxes and a very happy Hannah. Laying down with her head on the bean bag, she let out a loud belch and stretched. 


“Mmm. That hit the spot. Thanks, Nicky.” She replied, patting her belly.


“You’re welcome.” I smiled, happy to see Hannah mellowing out a bit.


“Is it hot in here? I think it’s getting a bit hot. Don’t mind if I just take off a layer.” Hannah announced, stripping off her tank top to reveal the plain white bra underneath. 


I couldn’t help myself and took in the sight before me. I’d always wondered what Hannah’s breasts looked like up close, and now I had my answer. She caught me staring and began to unhook her bra, tossing it at me. One of the huge cups covered my face as the bra straps tangled around me. I pulled it off to find a topless Hannah trying her best to elegantly pose.


“I’m a Greek goddess! Worship me!” She declared, trying her best not to tip over. 


“Okay, Goddess, I think it’s time you went to bed. Hopefully tomorrow you’ll be back to normal.” I replied, rolling my eyes.


“Aww! But I’m not tired yet!” She protested.


“You can stay up, I guess. I’m going to bed.” I replied, turning to leave.


Hannah’s massive hands wrapped around my torso and pulled me back into her enormous embrace. She held me against her stomach, my face sandwiched between her huge, bare breasts. 


“Fine. I guess I can stay.” I muttered.


Hannah sighed in delight. “I like you, Nick.” 


I was taken back. She liked me? She’d never said that before. Maybe it was the weed talking. But I couldn’t deny I had feelings for her as well.


“I like you too.” 


Hannah squealed excitedly. “Yes! I feel all tingly now! Oh wait, I think that’s just me being horny.” 


“Wait what?” 


Hannah set me to the side as she quickly unzipped her jean shorts and shoved her hand down inside them. She bit her lip and smiled, removing her hand which had gotten a bit shinier. Stripping off her shorts and panties, Hannah was now completely naked. She grabbed me again and I could see her stoned eyes and now turned to bedroom eyes. 


“Let’s get these clothes off so I can see what I’m working with.” She smiled, pinching the front of my shirt with her enormous fingers.. 


Treating my shirt like wrapping paper, Hannah turned it to ribbons in moments. She was more gentle with my shoes, carefully removing them and tossing them away. She tugged down my pants and underwear all in one quick motion, and before I knew it I was just as nude as her. 


“Rock hard, just how I like it,” she motioned to my member, “I assume you know how this goes.” 


She sat me down in front of her waiting pussy. I wasted no time in spreading her wet lips apart and inserting myself inside her. Hannah’s enormous thighs closed in around me, ensuring I was staying there until she was satisfied. 


“Oh yeah! Give me it!” She moaned, looking down at me between the gab in her boobs. 


I gave her everything I had as I gently played with her clit. I’d had sex before, but this was something entirely new. It was so warm and wet and just incredible. After about a minute of doing my own thing, Hannah spread her legs slightly, but only to place her huge palm against my back and pump me against her hungry pussy. Her free hand was busy playing with her erect nipples as she essentially took over the sexual experience by herself. I was just a toy to her now. With nothing to do but lay back and enjoy the ride, that’s exactly what I did. 


“Oh Nicky! Keep going! Get my clit real good!” Hannah moaned, thrusting me faster. 


I obeyed and suddenly heard Hannah gasp as her entire body seemed to relax. She let out a deafening moan that I was worried would wake up the entire neighborhood as she rode out her orgasm. 


Not wanting to be left behind, I pumped against her warm, wet pussy and orgasmed harder than I’d ever came before. I gasped, feeling as if I’d reached a new level of sexual experience. Now out of energy, I leaned forward to rest my body on top of her stomach as we took deep breaths, recovering from what had just happened. Her stomach growled, and I hoped it was just her digesting the pizza and not her wanting more. 


“That’s how you treat a goddess right!” Hannah declared, putting her hands behind her head.


“So you’re still going on about that, huh?” I asked, stepping out from between her legs.


Hannah suddenly brought her leg down over me, sandwiching me between her thighs yet again. I struggled against them but with just a little bit of effort she’d effectively locked me in again.


“I’ll let you go if you say the magic word.” She smiled.


“Please?” I tried.


“Please…what?” 


I sighed, “Please, Goddess?” 


Nodding, she released me and I fetched us some towels to clean up. I slipped back into my boxers and helped Hannah clean up the puddle of pussy juice now collecting in the middle of the garage. Once that was done, I draped one blanket over Hannah’s crotch and the other over her breasts. 


“Okay, now it’s time we go to sleep.” I said, walking towards the door.


Hannah again grabbed me from behind and tucked me into her elbow, flicking off the light with her foot and bathing the garage in complete darkness. 


“Goodnight, Nicky.” She whispered, nuzzling her face against my chest. 


“Goodnight.” I replied, deciding I couldn’t complain about my sleeping arrangements.