[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary:

While most of the time, Queen Hiling won't draw attention to people gossiping or speaking ill of Crown Prince Bojji, there are limits to what one can and cannot say.  Especially when she has the authority to issue whatever punishment she feels is appropriate.


Rated: R
Categories: Body Exploration, Butt, Entrapment, Fantasy, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Scat, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: Yes
Word count: 12781 Read: 4351
Published: May 08 2022 Updated: July 11 2023
Story Notes:

Hiling is the best mother of 2021.

1. Joōsama Punishment by NRawkGTS [Reviews - 0] (5075 words)

A special story for Mother's Day 2022.  Hiling was a fantastic, flawed stepmother who starts and ends the anime as a strict, maternal figure in Bojji's life, but her mindset and approach were completely different thanks to her character arc.  Her character design captivated me immediately, and the nuance in the words she used clued me into how she truly felt about her stepson well before it was revealed.

Anyway, Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there!

Tag: Magic, Shrinking, Servitude, Pussy, Ass, Milf, Vore, Digestion, Disposal, Entrapment




2. Joōsama Pleasure by NRawkGTS [Reviews - 0] (7706 words)

Tired of her bodyguard dragging his feet, and encouraged by her maid and friend, Hiling decides to take matters, or rather Dorshe himself, into her own hands.  Bringing along a couple helpers to make the task a bit easier for the burly man, while she expects them to service her well, there’s no reason they can’t also have some fun together.

Deja vu?  Once again I'm cutting it really close this month, but it was even worst this time thanks to getting two parts of Lostbelt 6 in the same month!  Still, this was a fun story to write, since Hiling is such a great milf, and probably the best mom of the season (her only real competition being Ai, also a good pick).


Tag: Magic, Shrinking, Servitude, Pussy, Ass, Milf, Vore, Entrapment, Unwilling to Willing, Competitive, Unbirth, Horny Drunk