- Text Size +
Story Notes:

A short story I wrote about a scenario I run through my head fairly regularly.

Author's Chapter Notes:

The main story, varying play involving, mouth, breast, pussy and ass.

William awoke quickly, rising up and banging his head on the sea of wood that made up a ceiling over him. A dark stretch of land, dimly lit by vague cracks ahead of him stretched for what seems like miles. It lit vast hills of cotton and silk that seemed to stretch long into the darkness.


Suddenly a large gust of wind burst forth, sending him tumbling down into a soft hammock. A warm bath of light poured down blinding him from what happened next. He felt the hammock disappear from beneath him as air rushed around his body, as if he were falling from a large height. When he opened his eyes, he was being held by a large smooth, squishy material. As he looked up he saw the face of a giant, auburn haired, girl with deep emerald eyes. The girl's voice echoed from above, deafening his ears "Oh! a tiny! I've always wanted one of you". 


The girl stood at a petite 4 foot 8, her skin, silky and shiny as if William were being held by a silky pillow. She quickly adjusted herself "Oh! How rude of me". She placed him down on her bed stand, a small antique adorned with floral carvings. 


William rose to his full height, brushing his body off before realising he was naked. He rushed to grab a nearby piece of paper to cover himself. Like a bulb brightening at the press of a button, his mind switched gears. He looked up at the giant girl, then around the room at all the objects that appeared taller than him. A pencil stood at attention next to him, just barely taller than himself. "I-i'm really tiny!" He beamed at the girl. "I can't believe my wish came true!". 


The girl clapped her hands in Glee before kneeling before the bed stand. "Oh you wished for this? That makes me so happy!" She boomed at William. She stands up and makes a proud pose, placing her hands on her hips "allow me to introduce myself. My name is Laura, and I wished last night to get a tiny, so I guess that's you" Laura smiled brightly at William to had a look of pure glee on his face. 


William stood tall and bows politely to Laura. "I am William, dear goddess. And I wished to become tiny last night, it would appear someone killed two birds with one proverbial stone". 


"Oh how polite of you Mr William" Laura replies. She looks down at herself and gasps "Look away, I'm not dressed yet!". She was currently standing before William with a tight fitting shirt, holding a pair of pink panties.


William rushed to cover his eyes as she got dressed In a blind panic. Laura sat on her bed looking down at William before picking him up. He stared into her deep, green eyes, then down at the vast cavern of her breasts. Looking at his face and then down Laura got a mischievous idea. "Well I'm in a bit of a rush to get to college so I don't have time to establish roles or have fun with you just yet". She pauses to take a breath "So~ I think I'll have to keep you somewhere safe for the day until I get home" she pulls open her shirt to give him a better view.


William whistles "Wow, am I in heaven?" He says a little louder than he wanted.


Giggling to herself Laura replies "Not yet Mr, but it's pretty close. Do your best not to move too much, it'll be a little sensitive for me". She doesn't wait for William to respond and instead plunges him into one of the cups of her bra.


Suddenly Williams' back was pressed against the soft silky material of Laura's bra, as her nipple pressed firmly against his chest. He decided to test the waters as he rubbed his chest around her nipple as best he could. This was shortly responded to by both her nipple stiffening, holding him more firmly, and her voice echoing from above. 


"Hey! Cut it out, save your energy for later, Toy". She placed emphasis on the word toy, to begin to teach William his place. Laura would take the day to make sure he knew who was in charge. Though a small object poking just below her nipple made her think that he might enjoy it. "Don't enjoy yourself too much in there, I don't want to have to clean up" she says pressing on his back softly. Brushing her hair quickly she grabbed her handbag and darted out the door and jogged to her friend's car to go to college. 


On the ride Laura and her friend enjoyed a pleasant conversation about various topics. The subjects of new clothes, who broke up with who and who posted some rather risque photos of themselves online. The answers (in case you were wondering) were; a long floral dress with a slit on one side; Thomas and Greg; Britttney. 


The summer heat bore down on Laura and her friend, as if trying to cook them alive. This made for a rather uncomfortable situation for William as a small amount of sweat began to gather around his feet. Tiny droplets permeated Laura's skin to cover William, causing him to slip down till his face was pressed into her nipple. Not being able to help himself from such an obvious treat, he took a large bite at her nipple as it hardened against his head.


Laura let out a little yelp and grabbed her tits with a firm grasp. "You little…" she muttered under her breath.


Her friend looked over, a puzzled expression on her face as she parked the car "um, you okay there Laura?".


Her face quickly turned red as she feigned an excuse "yeah, just sweaty boobs. You know how it gets". She proceeded to fan off her chest, releasing the girls from her grasp.


The rhythmic thuds from below signalled Laura walking steadily to class. Her heartbeat could be heard if not felt through the breath that William found himself pressed against. At a time when she appeared to be talking to someone her pace quickened, clearly it was someone she liked. 


The first few hours of Laura's day appeared to be a long, boring lecture. She took this opportunity to use her new toy. Tapping him on the back she spoke softly into her chest "toy~ see if you can't get me off whilst I sit here. Make this lecture more interesting for me".


William, who was still trying to find a comfortable position, took this as a challenge and quickly got to work. Using his legs he began to knead her breast softly. He raised his arms and started massaging around her nipple as he licked the slowly emerging tip.


"Oh well done…" Laura whispered to herself as she slowly slid a hand down between her legs. Gently, she began to rub herself through her trousers, a tiny patch of her fluids seeping through. 'looks like I'll have to clean myself soon' she thought to herself as she continued rubbing.


Her skin began to heat up as it baked William in his flesh and cotton prison. He took the sudden heat as a sign to ramp things up. Pressing his hands more firmly into Laura's nipple and biting softly around, he hastened his assault on the pink squishy object. 


A small moan escaped her lips as he assaulted her with more force. She quickly lifted her book and rest her head on the table before quickly placing her hand between her legs and tightening her thighs around it. The extra force sent a bolt shooting through her body pushing her to go harder. 


This continued for a couple minutes before a sudden voice echoed from the front of the hall "Laura!". 


Slamming both hands on the desk and standing up Laura looked ahead to an angry lecturer. Her face flush and breathing heavy, it would have been obvious to anyone close enough what she had been doing.


"Care to answer this" the teacher postulated, pointing to a collection of words on the board, that through Laura's lust filled eyes just seemed like an assortment of blurry letters. 


"I…umm" she whimpered, barely holding her balance. It seems William had continued his assault and due to her current situation, she was powerless to stop him.


"Please pay attention, miss lawood" the teacher said before turning back to his presentation. 


Unfortunately before Laura could force the words out William inserted his arm into her nipple ever so slightly. This sudden burst of a new, powerful sensation sent Laura over the edge. Her legs shook, heart raced and knuckles turned white as she balled her hands into fists. All she could let out was a small whimper "yes sir…" before collapsing into her chair.


William found himself somehow more stuck than he was previously as the warm flesh had clamped around his arm. Slowly he tried to tug his arm out "Goddess, a little help!" He shouted. She was far too out of it to listen to his pleas as they merely evaporated into the surrounding air. Deciding that he was probably stuck, William just threw his head back as much as he was able and took a little rest.


It took Laura a few moments before she regained any form of feeling in her body. Her legs still trembled as they lay collapsed against each other, head slumped back from the chair and her arms lay limp to her side. As feeling slowly came back the first thing she noticed was the overwhelming damp feeling between her legs. She sat herself up and opened up her book to lazily finish her lecture. Cleaning would have to wait for now.


The remainder of the day passed without much action. Laura checked William to see how he was after class, but as he seemed to be asleep she left him there and went about her daily business. Her other classes had long boring speeches, followed by long boring questions. Lunch was a long girly conversation about the boys at the school. All the events just seemed to consume time that could be better spent playing with her toy, which she couldn't wait for.


After a long boring day and a short bus ride home, Laura finally found herself free from any responsibilities. 'time to show this toy his new home' she thought to herself as she slowly stripped off her clothes. Piece by piece her clothes formed a pile, until she found herself naked cupping her breast that William was still stuck in. 


William awoke from all the rustling as he found himself in her hand, his arm still wedged in her nipple. Yawning he says "morning goddess, appears I'm still stuck". 


Laura giggles to herself "it would appear so. Here let me pull you out". She reached down and tugged on Williams arm until it came out. As the arm slowly slid out, it sent bizarre tingle through her chest until it finally came out covered in a thick warm liquid.


Looking at his glistening arm William licks it before looking up at Laura "mmm, not bad".


She giggled in response "hah ew. Though I suppose you should get used to gross things". She moves and sits on the bed. Looking down she asks "so, shall we start your training little toy?". 


Smiling ear to ear William looks up at Laura "can't wait! I've dreamed of this day!". 


"Oh, have you? Well you've got a lot of training to do. But first let's lube you up" she says, bringing him closer to her mouth. Slowly she opens her mouth revealing a large wet cave surrounded by ivory stalagmites and tites. Her breath warmed William to his core as her tongue slowly extended towards him.


He reached out and poked her tongue. She noticed this and quickly made him fall onto her tongue before snapping her mouth shut. Side to side she rolled her tongue over his body, pooling saliva in her cheeks she held him between her teeth and cheek to coat him fully. She thought this a good time to tease her tiny prisoner as she slowly opened her mouth and leaned her head back. 


His feet began to slip on the warm wet ground as the open mouth slowly slid further away. "G-goddess, what are you doing?" He shouted. 


Around his body she managed to say "enjoying a tasty snack of course!". Slowly her tongue extends out of her mouth, removing any ground he had to stand on. Bracing himself on either side of her tonsils he gripped anything he could to stay upright. 


"Goddess please! I can be useful!" He screamed up to her. Suddenly her head jolted forward and she dropped him out onto her hand.


"Oh you will be soon, dear toy. It's fun to tease you" she chuckles to herself. Turning around and spreading her legs she drops William down between them as she leaned back resting on a pillow. "Now I suppose it's time you get to work". 


Her legs stretched far like giant arches as a giant wall of flesh lay before him. Two caves were on the wall, her glistening pussy above and her asshole slightly winking at him below. "Start where goddess?" He questioned.


"Oho, now that is a good question. I leave it to you dear toy, but choose wisely" she snickered, as a mischievous smile crept across her fair, slender face.


The smile concerned him slightly, perhaps being a girls tiny wasn't going to be as much about his pleasure as he expected. Slowly he weighed out his options, her glistening pussy looked inviting as opposed to the asshole which looked to be a veritable prison. He decided to clamber up to her vagina, perching his feet on the entrance. Gently he slid each arm up the folds of the pink slick skin until he reached her clit, poking through the folds, bright pink and hard as a rock. He gave it a kiss before planting his mouth on it and licking it hardhly. 


A loud moan escaped Laura's lips, the sudden movements in her clit sent shockwaves through her. Unfortunately, she couldn't enjoy it for long though as her toys had to earn the pleasure of her pussy. 


William continued his assault, spurned on by Laura's moans from above. Slowly a shadow loomed over him, the light crept away as Laura's hand crept above. Suddenly it grabbed him. As air whisked past his face so hard it stung he found himself before her face, a large ear to ear grin crept across her face. 


"You made the wrong choice, dear toy" she spoke calmly. Slowly she rolled herself over so she lay on her front, holding William inches from her face. "You have to earn the right to go near my glorious pussy, toy" she continues.


William holds his hands together "b-b-but godd..".


"Silence!" Laura booms. She begins to chuckle to herself as an idea pops into her mind. "You'll have to put your hours in…" without finishing her sentance or explaining she begins to whisk William through the air towards her ass. 


Closing his eyes to protect from the wind he questioned what she meant by putting hours in. When he stopped he opened them slowly to answer his question. 'oh no' he thought to himself. "Goddess! I can do better! I'll be the perfect dildo!" He pleaded.


"Oh you will be, after putting your time in elsewhere to prove your skills" she sniggers.


"Please wai..". William was immediately cut off as his face was rammed against her winking asshole. Her finger pressed hard against his head and after a couple seconds his head popped inside. A large moan escaped Laura's lips as her ass sealed around his head. 


William reached his arms around outside to try and pull himself out. His efforts were short lasted, as she grabbed his arms, held them to his torso and slowly pushed his body inside.


At this point she let go of William, satisfied that he would be unable to remove himself. She spread her legs and lowered her hand to her pussy, already leaking from the feeling William was generating from her ass. Each time he squirmed it sent shivers down her spine and bursts of heat to her crotch. Gently she parted her lips, allowing one of her fingers to dance over her clit.


As she began to give her pussy attention, her ass hole began to eat its prey. William found himself being sucked in slowly. He struggled, pushing his arms outwards to try and pull himself free. All his movement did was spurn her body on more to hasten its attempts to swallow him whole. 


The immense assault William had started from within her fleshy cave, started to ignite a fire ogf raging passion from her loins. She stopped her gentle playing and rammed two of her fingers into her sopping pussy. Sliding her fingers in and out with ease she started to press towards her asshole from within, feeling William. Pressing against this wall she rammed her fingers in a rhythmic pace to assist in swallowing William. 


William suddenly felt something press against his front, pushing him further within. He pressed his arms against the fleshy and slightly wet walls to try and resist the pull from within. However this did nothing but urge Laura's body to pull him in more. After half a minute of rubbing his hands around whilst being pressed from the other side his feet eventually plopped inside, sealing his chance of escape.


As her asshole swallows its prisoner whole, it sent a large wave of pleasure through Laura's body. Inviting her other hand to play, she brought it down to her pussy to attack her clit whilst she rammed with her fingers. Only mere seconds later, her legs began to shake as her whole body convulsed from the large wave of electricity surging from within. 


Drained of all energy, Laura slumped to the bed breathing heavily. The tiny movements of her prisoner brought her to a few seconds later. 'best make sure he can't get out' she thought to herself. Pulling open a drawer on her bed side table she pulled out a small silicone object. Giving the object a few licks she lowered it to her asshole. "Hope you're ready, toy" she said before plunging it into her ass, sealing it shut completely.


Feeling the object press against his feet, Williams' heart sank. It didn't take him long to work out what the object was. 'why' he wanted to ask, but he daren't to speak from within this cave. The muffled voice of Laura echoed through her bones "Now be good as you'll be in there for a week before I allow you to go anywhere else. See you in a week, toy!" A loud laugh echoed through the sinew of her body deafening him.


Slowly arising from her bed and pulling on a pair of hot pants, Laura decided her fun was done for today. She may decide to use another toy before bed just to tease her prisoner, but for now this would do. The occasional struggle from her ass sent waves of tingles up her spine. 'this is going to be an amazing week' she thought to herself before continuing with her evening.

Chapter End Notes:

If you'd like this to be expanded with extra side stories or even just a follow up, please let me know in the comments. I'd be happy to expand in the future.