- Text Size +

Chapter 2: The Hitchhiker

Nearly two weeks have passed since the sudden death of Leon's stepmother. At his uncle's urgings, he did end up traveling back to his old town in Idaho to attend the funeral. Even when dead, he absolutely hated being in the same room as his stepmother, though he made sure not to outwardly show his contempt for the situation. What he hated more was the fact that people were shedding tears for the woman, let alone that so many of them even came. What's worse, half of them even knew how she treated him, and yet they were still grieving over her. Leon fought the urge to get up and leave the church many times during the service.

His uncle's words after the funeral, that even the most evil people on the planet have family that still loves them, did nothing to calm his mind.

Now, at least, he could take solace in the fact that he would never have to see that woman's face ever again. It was worth seeing her dead body in the casket, laying lifeless and almost as if she was at peace. Plus, only he knew that he was the one who was practically responsible for her death, so that was also something to tale consolation in.

Leon laid on the bed in the hotel room that he had rented, trying to forget the funeral proceedings that were only two days ago. Instead, he focused in his newfound power: his ability to reduce the size of matter. Since the day he first acquired the ability, he tested it out on several objects in his apartment. He found that he could shrink things as small as he wished, or rather, as long as he could see the subject. He found that if he made them too small, then his powers would no longer work on them.

That said, he found it a bit relieving to know his limits. The smallest size he could shrink something while still being able to interact with it was around the size of a flea; any smaller than that, and they would be lost forever. And that would be no fun to him at all.

Speaking of fun...

Leon sat up and then jumped off of the bed. He kneeled down and reached underneath it, and pulled out a closed black cardboard shoebox. Standing upright, he placed the box on the bed, and pulled the top off of it. Inside of the box, littered with small urine stains and even fecal matter in a few spots, was a tiny woman, around three inches tall. As he opened the box, her face became awash in terror as the light from the room entered into the box.

"Hi there," Leon greeted. "Did you miss me?"

~~~

(One week prior)

Choosing instead to travel the 350 miles to his old town himself, Leon drove his car down the interstate highway. It was the height of day, with clear blue skies and modest temperates, and yet the road was rather empty with no car coming from either direction. He had been driving for just a bit over two hours, and his journey had been rather uneventful thus far.

However, far off in the distance in front of him, he noticed something on the side of the road. As he looked closer, he realized that the figure was a person; a person who was sticking out their thumb as if they were trying to hitchhike. Leon prepared to simply drive past the person, until he got an even closer look at them.

It was a woman. A rather young-looking woman with orangish-brown hair tied into a ponytail behind her head, she wore a lightweight green jacket over a yellow shirt and brown pants, and brown boots. On her back was a backpack, one that looked to be stuffed to its limits.

Leon passed the woman as he was examining her, and considered merely continuing on his way. However, he decided against it, and pulled off to the side of the road, and brought his car to a stop. He looked behind him, and saw the woman rush towards him.

As she approached, he could not help but smirk at the unfortunate woman, and at what would soon befall her. Though he quickly hid his hungry look as soon as she came within range of the car.

The woman came to the now opened window on the passenger's size. "Oh! Thanks for stopping for me!!" she said excitedly with a tone of relief in her voice.

"No problem," Leon responded as he unlocked the car's doors. "It's not safe for someone to be walking out here in the middle of nowhere."

"You got that right," she said, before opening the door, removing her backpack, and climbing inside.

"You can put your backpack on the backseat," Leon said.

"Alright." The woman threw her backpack behind her, onto the backseat.

Leon then locked the doors, and resumed his drive. "So, how'd you get out here, ...uh...?"

"My name's Jessica," the woman responded, "and my car broke down. Did you see it? It was a red Volkswagon."

"I think I did... By the way, I'm Leon."

"Nice to meet you, Leon! Anyway, I couldn't get it to start, and there's nothing out here, so I decided to walk to the nearest rest stop and ask for help. ...I tried to flag down anyone who was coming this way, but they all passed me."

"That sucks."

"No kidding. ...But I guess they have a reason. After all, they say that you should be careful of who you pick up on the road."

"True... So, where are you headed?"

"Calgary."

"Calgary? Isn't that in Canada?"

"Yep."

"Why are you going all the way up there?"

Jessica paused for several seconds, and let out a deep sigh.

"If you don't want to answer, I'm not going to make you."

"Nah, it's okay... I just got out of a hard time in my life, so I'm going there to make a fresh start."

"I see... Well, I can take you as far as Idaho."

"Oh..." Jessica sounded disappointed. "Hey, what are you going to Idaho for, if you don't mind me asking?"

"My stepmom's funeral," Leon nonchalantly answered.

Jessica gasped. "...I'm sorry for your loss..."

Leon shook his head. "Don't be. I hated her. She made my life with her a living hell."

"Really? Then why are you going to her funeral?"

"To see the rest of my family. I haven't seen them in a long time."

"Oh."

Aside from the hum of the engine, the car was silent for the next fifteen minutes. Jessica had taken to looking out of her window, her elbow resting on the door's armrest and her face against her palm. At least for the moment, she did not seem to be paying Leon any mind, and instead was focused on the passing scenery, on the vast patches of grass and occasional farmland.

Leon glanced at each of the car windows. The road was still rather empty.

He licked his lips. This opportunity was perfect.

Taking his left hand off of the sterring wheel, he opened his palm, and pointed it towards Jessica. Then, with no effort at all, he unleashed the familiar blue light upon the woman. She jumped in surprise, and quickly turned towards Leon, who just as quickly placed his hand back on the steering wheel.

"What was that?!" she asked in shock.

"What was what?" Leon asked, feigning ignorance.

"That blue flash-" At that point, Jessica let out a shocked gasp. "W-what the fuck!? Why is everything getting so big!?"

Leon looked towards the woman, who was rapidly dimishing in size.

"Ohmygod... Ohmygod... Ohmygod... What's happening!?" she exclaimed.

"Oh my..." Leon snidely said. "You're getting smaller."

"What!?" Jessica stood to her feet, which was made quite easy considering that she stood at less than a foot tall at the moment and still shrinking. "How?!"

"I don't know..." Leon looked back towards the road.

"...You don't seem all that worried! Unless-" She gasped again. "You did it!!"

"Me?"

"You bastard!! What did you do to me!?"

"I didn't do anything, dear," Leon teased.

"Quit lying! You did something to me!!"

Leon looked towards Jessica again, who had stopped shrinking. She was now at around two inches tall, an inch smaller than the last woman he had done this to.

"And if I did... What would you do?" Leon asked.

With his right hand, he reached for the doll-sized woman. She tried to flee, but his hand just moved far too fast compared to her; he grabbed her in no time at all, and then brought her in front of his face. He looked at the screaming woman held by his index and middle fingers and thumb, not paying much attention to the road ahead; not that there was anything there to be wary of.

"You see," Leon said, "this is why you don't hitchhike. You'll never know what kind of people you'll run into."

"Let me go!" Jessica screamed. "Let me go! Let me go! Let me go!!!"

Leon chuckled, and then took his other hand off of the steering wheel. With the road being practically a straight line, there was no real need to steer. He then reached down and stretched out the front end of his grey sweatpants and underpants.

"Fine," Leon said. "I'll let you go."

Leon released his grip from Jessica's small frame, and she plummeted into the dark abyss of his underpants. He released his hold on his pants, which snapped back onto the skin of his body. As he placed his hands back onto the steering wheel, he could feel the miniscule woman struggling around on his crotch area; he could feel himself getting a hard-on from the sensation of her body against his.

He had something to amuse himself with during the long drive to Idaho.

~~~

It had been a week since it happened, but Jessica still could not believe what she had gone through. That this man, who was rather handsome by any standard, would possess such a horrible power. That he would use it on her, even. In the time since, Leon has put her through some of the most horrifying experiences that she had ever been a part of in her life. Far worse than the life that she attempted to leave behind in New Mexico.

"Are you ready to have some more fun?" Leon asked her from high above, his face with the same hungry look that she had seen many times thus far.

"Let me go! Please!" Jessica begged.

"Are you still going on about that? No way."

Jessica wimpered. He had given her the same response every time, and she wondered why she even still bothered.

"You should be happy that I kept you alive for this long. You have no idea how much I wanted to just flatten you."

Jessica shivered. Truth be told, with the way he had been treating her in the past days, she did indeed have a clue of his malicious intent.

"...But this isn't my room, and I don't have anything to clean up whatever mess you make, so you'll just have to stay alive for a while longer." Leon chuckled. "I know. It's unbearable. But you know what?"

He reached inside and plucked her out from the confines of the shoebox, and held her at his massive face. She flailed in his grasp, though she had no idea why she even tried; he was just so big, so strong, compared to him.

"I don't care," Leon coldly said. "You could be in the worst pain ever, and I wouldn't give a shit. That's just how it is."

Jessica was drawn away from the giant's face, as he moved to sit down on the bed. Then, he bent down and placed her onto the floor, between his feet.

"Okay, here's what I want you to do," he said. "I want you to climb up to my knee."

Jessica looked from his face, to his right knee covered with the leg of his denim jeans, and then down to the bottom of his leg, where his foot covered with his white socks rested. As large as he was, it was almost like climbing a mountain.

"If you make it, I might go easy on you tonight," Leon said. "...Now, start climbing."

Jessica gulped, before slowly walking towards his large right foot. Once she reached it, she gripped onto the fiber of his sock and pulled herself up on top of his foot. From there, she walked along his instep until she reached the foot of his jeans. Then, with her right hand, she reached up above her and took a handful of the denim, and then grabbed onto his jeans with her left hand. Finally, she pulled herself upward and began to climb his massive leg.

"Oh, and be careful that you don't fall," he suddenly said. "Then you'll just have to start all over again, and if you keep falling, I might get pissed off."

Jessica hastened her pace, which may actually end up being her downfall, but the only thing on her mind was getting through this ordeal as fast as possible.

Five minutes into her ascent, and her fingers were already burning with pain. Even worse, as she looked downward, she found that she was not even halfway to the knee yet. She wondered how long her hands would hold out, and if not, would she even be able to continue.

Ten minutes later, while she had passed the halfway mark, her fingers had become numb. However, she could see the end. While it was still a ways away, a bit of hope was renewed within her. She just hoped that her hands did not give out on her. However, as she reached upward with her left hand, the denim slipped from her grip due to her weakened state. As a result, she nearly lost her hold completely and almost plummeted down to the floor below.

Mustering all of her strength, she managed to regain her bearings, and grabbed ahold of his pants again. She continued her torturous trek upwards, but she felt that she was at her limit.

Finally, after nearly fifteen minutes, and her fingers forming blisters, she finally reached her destination. She pulled herself onto the more flatter surface of his knee, rolled herself onto her back, and then laid down on it while breathing heavily.

"You actually made it," Leon said. "I honestly thought that you weren't going to make it."

Jessica did not respond; she was still catching her breath.

"Well, like I said, I'm going to go easy on you tonight. ..Kinda. Maybe."

As she was still resting, Leon reached down towards the floor. She did not know for sure what he was doing, but she had a feeling, and she shuddered that the thought of what was to come.

Then, Jessica flinched as she saw his hand come down on her, and grab her off of his knee. She looked back down to where she had been, and saw him cross his left leg over his right. What caught her attention was his feet; as she had expected, his socks had been pulled off. Regaining her energy, she became frantic again. She especially hated being tortured by his feet; it was the thought of being treated like a bug that made her sick to her stomach.

She found herself being drawn closer and closer to his left foot, until Leon tucked her in between the big and second toes. As his hand withdrew, the grip around her body tightened, and she screamed as the foot settled back onto the floor, taking her with it. The toes tightened around her even more, as she tried to pull herself free.

"Look at you," Leon said. "You can try as hard as you want, but you can't escape."

His toes both began to rub her between them. At this point, she just gave up her struggle to get free, as it was impossible.

"That's a good girl."

His toes settled, but then a shadow appeared over her. She looked above, and saw his other foot coming down on her. She yelped as it landed on top of her, and pressed its flesh against her face. She did not want to open her mouth, as then she would end up taking in the taste of his wretched sole.

The other foot moved, until her head was between its big and second toes. Then, the giant opened his palm towards her, and her vision was briefly overtaken by a bright blue flash of light. He had done this to her many times in the past week; constantly altering her size to suit what he had in mind at the time. This time, she grew, albeit only by a few inches.

The toes on his right foot closed on her. At her new size, they had a grip on her chest while his left foot held onto her legs.

"You know..." He said. "I could snap you like a twig like this. It shouldn't be hard at all. Wanna see?"

"NOOOOOOO!!!" Jessica screamed.

Leon sighed. "Of course not."

He released the grip of both of his feet from Jessica, and she fell backwards onto the floor. Leon stood up from the bed, and then walked to her side. She attempted to stand up, but before she could do so, he stepped forward with his right foot and onto her upper body.

Her legs flailing about, she screamed again. This time, she ended up tasting the undersole of his foot, a somewhat salty taste. The giant was making sure to not put too much pressure on her, that she was sure of, but she knew that the slightest shift could end her life.

She then felt a large weight fall onto her legs, pinning them to the floor. He now had her entire body completely underneath both of his feet. It was remarkable how much he was holding back. She thought that the full weight of his body on her small frame would be the end of her, and yet she was still living. Living in this real life hell.

After what seemed like a long while, Leon's right foot finally stepped off of her upper body, and rested on the floor near her head. She looked upward, towards the face of the giant, with a sadistic look on his face.

He opened his palm again, and the blue flash burst forth once more. She felt her legs pulling from underneath his left foot, and Leon seemed to get taller. In actuality, she was shrinking again. However, she seemed to become smaller than she was when that night's ordeal started.

Before she could even think of her next move, the toes of his right foot bore down onto her, and then curled around her. She was then pulled from the floor, and then plucked from his foot. He then brought her to his face.

"That wasn't so bad, was it?" he said. "...Though to be honest, I'm getting bored with you for now."

Jessica gasped. Was it over? Was he going to place her back in the shoebox?

"But I'm not done with you yet."

She heard a sound of something unzipping. She could not see what it was due to the large fingers blocking her view below. However, once again, she had a suspicion, and she began to shake her head frantically.

"Yes. That's right. You're going in there again."

"No, please!" Jessica blurted out.

"I can barely hear you, what with you being about an inch tall now."

"I don't want to go in your underwear!! Please don't do this to me!"

The giant merely shrugged, before she was moved away from his face and towards his unzipped jeans. With his other hand, he held out the band of his underwear.

"I'm going to rest now," Leon said. "I had a long day with the family. You, however, won't get to relax."

"...Why..." Jessica said with anguish, tears forming in her eyes.

"Just don't get me too excited down there. I don't want my underwear to be filled with cum."

Leon then released her from his grip, and she fell into the abyss of his underwear. She tumbled along the cloth, and then settled down near his scrotum. She looked upward, just in time to see the giant let go of the band, leaving her in darkness. From outside of the cloth, she heard his pants zip up.

She wimpered. She could see nothing at all around her. She could, however, feel his erected member boring down onto her.

...What she had been through with this seemingly normal man made the life she had attempted to escape in New Mexico look like heaven by comparison. She had since come to regret ever hitchhiking in the first place, and she cursed her car breaking down when it did. If neither had happened, then she would not ever have been put in this predicament.

~~~

It was nearing 11:30 the next morning, as Leon had finished packing his belongings in his two suitcases. He was prepared to leave Idaho and travel the 350 miles back to his home. He thought it nice to see his family again, though personally, he wanted to cut his ties with his stepmother's side of the family. He just could not find it in him to have a bond with the people who shed tears for that evil woman.

His two suitcases were set side-by-side on his bed, and set on top of the right one was the shoebox containing that hitchhiker, Jessica. Thanks to her, his time in town was made less stressful. He considered keeping her as a keepsake, even after he arrive back home.

He dug into his right jean pocket, and pulled out a box of dental floss. Then, he opened the shoebox, spreading light onto the small, shivering woman inside. She was still an inch tall, as Leon decided to not alter her size after he retrieved her from his underpants.

"Hey," he said. "We're going home now. But I'm not going to let you ride in that box."

With his left hand, he pulled Jessica out from the box. Then, he kneeled down onto the floor and placed her on the sole and near the thong of his right brown flip-flop.

"Stay there," he ordered. "Don't move."

Still folding the floss, he opened it and pulled out a foot of string from inside, and snapped it from the box. Then, he pushed Jessica against the thong, and used the string to tightly tie her up to it.

"Good girl," Leon said, before he stood up and put the floss back into his pocket.

Then, he slid his left foot into its flip-flop, and then did the same with his right foot and its sandal. He made sure that he could feel the thong, or rather Jessica, against the web between his toes.

"No screaming or anything, you got that?" He said to the tiny woman.

He looked towards the showbox, now empty but stained with waste. "Don't need that anymore."

He grabbed the box off of the suitcase, and dropped it to the floor. Then, he began to stomp on it, until it was almost completely flat. Afterwards, he picked it up, and threw it into the trash. Though he wondered what it would be like to do the same to a similar shoebox, while there were a dozen or so women inside. ...That was something that he would have to try out soon.

With nothing else left to do, he grabbed his two suitcases from the bed, and then walked out of the hotel room. He made his way down the hallway, until he arrived at the elevator door. Though he was only on the third floor and he was sure that he could just take the stairs, he would rather use the elevator. The doors opened, and he walked inside. He pressed the "F" button, and the doors closed. Soon enough, he was in the lobby, and he headed to the front desk to check out of the hotel.

With that done, he walked out of the hotel and onto the sunny parking lot, and headed towards his car. Upon reaching it and unlocking the doors, he placed the two suitcases into the trunk, and then stepped into the driver's seat, and shut the door.

After locking the doors, he put his keys into ignition, and turned them. The car's engine fired up, and he turned on the car's air conditioning system.

He looked towards his right foot, which was now resting on the brake. Particularly, he was trying to focus on Jessica on the thong between his toes, though he could barely see her from where he was.

"Well, little girl," Leon said, "strap yourself in. It's going to be a long ride."

With that, he pulled out of his parking space and then out of the hotel's parking area. Leon drove onto the road, and headed for the highway that would take him back home.

It would indeed be a long ride, but at least he would have something to keep him entertained for the trip.

 

[End Chapter]