- Text Size +

Chapter 4: Nymphs

Charlotte and Kayla could not believe what they had just witnessed. Seconds ago, Leon, their charming coworker who had invited the both of them over to his place for what they thought would be a night out, had coldly and callously snuffed out the life of another person; just by simply crushing her underfoot as if she was indeed just a mere bug. The looked on in horror as Leon's face shifted its attention back to his right foot on the floor below.

He sighed. "How sad... I didn't want to kill her yet, but you two forced me to show you that I'm not playing around here." He shrugged. "...Eh. She got boring anyway."

Leon lifted his heel and twisted his foot on the spot. Both women cringed at the sound of the blood and remains squish and crunch underneath with each turn of his giant foot.

"Oh god..." Charlotte gagged and covered her mouth. Unlike with the nausea that she had been hit with after she finished shrinking, she actually felt as if she was about to vomit at that moment.

Kayla took a step forward. "Y-you cold-hearted son-of-a-bitch!!" She yelled out in anger, mixed in with fear. "So, you only invited us here to shrink us?!"

Leon stopped the grinding of the poor woman's remains, and looked back towards the two women, particularly at Kayla. "Exactly, and you better not talk to me like that again. Or you'll end up like her."

He lifted his foot, and then tilted it so that its sole was facing towards the two women. The carpet where Jessica once was was painted deep red with her blood and gore. On the sole of Leon's flip-flop was even more blood and small bits of her body.

"Oh my god..." Charlotte backed away slightly, shaking her head frantically. "Oh my god... Oh my god..." She gagged again.

A slight devilish smile appeared on Leon's face. He placed his foot flat on the floor, over the mashed-up remains of Jessica, and then started to walk towards Charlotte and Kayla. Charlotte backed even further away, while Kayla defiantly stood her ground. Charlotte did not know if she was being brave, foolish, or if she was just too frightened to move her legs.

Soon, Leon was standing directly over them. Both women looked upward, towards his face that loomed high above them. To them, he seemed to be more like a skyscraper than a human being. Finally, Kayla backed away from the giant, though this time it was Charlotte who was frozen in fear.

Leon merely looked down on the two women, a disturbing smirk pasted on his face. Then, the image of his face was replace with the sole of his right sandal. ...Which seemed to be growing larger.

Charlotte screamed and began to run to her left. As she ran, she briefly looked behind her and saw Kayla fleeing Leon's falling foot as well, except in the opposite direction. Charlotte hasted her pace as she escaped from the oval-shaped shadow, and just in time too, as his foot slam down onto the floor right behind her.

Charlotte did not stop. She kept running across the open floor of Leon's bedroom. In her mind, she was still trying to make sense of what had happened in the span of not even ten minutes yet. She could not believe that Leon of all people was treating her like dirt. There was no trace of the gentle demeanor that she knew him best for on his face. Now, he seemed more like a sadistic monster. No... He WAS a sadistic monster.

She looked back towards Leon. His attention seemed to have shifted elsewhere; towards Kayla. Charlotte stopped running, and turned to watch the giant's next move. He took a small step towards the direction that Kayla ran in, and then reached down onto the floor, no doubt grabbing for her rival. Charlotte could hear Kayla's scream, as well as yell several expletives at the giant as he stood back up.

"You better shut up, you little bitch," Leon coldly said. "You always talked too much. You need to learn when to keep your mouth shut."

"Fuck you!!" Kayla blurted out.

"...You want me to kill you, don't you?"

Kayla did not respond. Or, at least, Charlotte could not hear any response.

"That's better," Leon said, as he moved to his bed and sat down on it. "You know, there's like a million ways I could kill you. I could, of course, step on you. I could mash you in between my hands. I could bite your head off. I could flush you down the toilet, but that wouldn't be any fun."

Charlotte gulped as she watched Leon talk to his small captive in his hands. Despite the danger that she was still in, she felt a sort of relief that his attention was currently on Kayla.

"I could literally squeeze the life out of you," Leon continued. "I could swallow you whole. I could make you even smaller and shove you inside of my dick or ass, and let you suffocate." He chuckled. "Which one is your favorite? Hmm?"

Charlotte looked around for some place to hide, and spotted a desk to her left. She glanced back at Leon, who's attention was still on Kayla, before she darted towards the desk.

"Hey, you," Leon called. "Where do you think you're going? I hope you don't think that I forgot about you."

Charlotte stopped dead on her tracks, and stood completely still. A chill went down her spine. Obviously, Leon was talking to her. She did not know what to do. Should she make a run for it, and head for the desk? Though it did not take her long to realize that if she did so, he could easily catch her, and inflict all sorts of harm upon her.

"Get over here," he ordered.

For several seconds, Charlotte stood frozen. Then, she slowly turned back around, and just as slowly walked towards the waiting giant. All the while, she kept her head down, while tears began to stream down her face.

"Let me go, please!!" Kayla begged.

"...Fine, I'll put you down."

Charlotte looked up just as Leon bent down to towards the floor, with Kayla in hand. However, instead of placing her onto the floor as she expected, Leon instead slipped his right foot out of its flip-flop, and laid Kayla onto its sole. Then, he placed his foot right back into the sandal, completely covering Kayla, her screams muffled underneath his flesh.

"Shut up!" Leon barked. "Or you're dead!!"

Charlotte flinched at Leon raising his voice; such a thing she had never seen him do. Kayla's screams came to a halt. Though they were replaced by what sounded like weeping. Charlotte, being closer to Kayla, could barely hear them, so she knew that the much larger Leon did not hear them at all.

Leon then reached towards Charlotte, and grabbed her off of the floor, holding her between his thumb and index and middle fingers. She shook in fear as she was brought higher and higher from the floor; after what happened with Kayla, she dared not scream. Soon, she was staring right into his gigantic face, his green eyes looking right at her.

"I think you'll be easier to handle," he said. "You're not a bitch like Kayla."

"Why, Leon..." Charlotte began to sob.

"'Why' what?"

"...Why are you doing this to us...? Why...?"

Leon did not respond in any way.

"This is wrong... Please, Leon... Let us go..."

"No, Char. If I did, you'd just go to the police. ...Not that they'd believe you, but I can't risk it."

"Ohh..." Charlotte brought her hands to her face, and began to weep into them.

"...Hey, stop it." Leon demanded. "You're almost making me feel sorry for you."

She uncovered her tear-drenched face, and looked into Leon's. Her vision was blurred by her watery eyes.

"I think I have something for you to do to take your mind off of this."

Then, Charlotte found herself being lowered back into the floor. She wondered what Leon had in mind. Was he going to put her under his foot like Kayla? Or did he have something more sinister in mind? She felt the ground on her feet, but upon being released from his grip, she staggered backwards and fell onto her buttocks.

Leon slipped his left foot out if its sandal, and kicked it away. Then, he brought his foot to Charlotte's body, and lifted its front end over her body.

"You can start kissing my foot," Leon said.

Charlotte shuddered. His demand disgusted her. Did he truly believe her to be so low that she would kiss his foot? ...Considering what happened with Kayla and Jessica, she felt as if she already knew the answer to that. In addition, if she refused, she would probably meet the same fate as Jessica.

She gulped, before standing up and walking to his massive sole. Upon reaching it, she placed her hands onto the flesh, and began to press her lips against it over and over again, while bringing in the somewhat salty taste into her mouth. Before, she often fantasized about kissing Leon; despite her earlier feelings, she would not have minded even kissing his feet. However, in those dreams, she was obviously normal-sized. This was completely different; she felt lower than dirt at that very moment.

She heard Leon chuckle above her. "...This is perfect. That's where you women belong. I don't know who's idea it was to put women on an equal playing field with men."

This statement shocked Charlotte.

"It was probably some stupid bitch. I wish I could find her and grind her to dust."

Charlotte pulled herself away from his sole, and ran out from underneath it. She stood on the floor between his feet, and looked upward at the giant. He had an annoyed expression on his face.

"Leon!!" Charlotte yelled out. "How could you... How can you say stuff like that!?"

"Oh, don't give me that shit," he said. "I'm being honest. You little girls should just learn your place. ...And who said that you could stop kissing my foot?"

He moved his foot over Charlotte's body, and then lowered it onto her. She tried to run, but before she could do so, his foot pushed her off of her feet and onto the floor. She screamed as his foot settled onto her body, keeping her pinned on the floor. She tried to pull herself free, but each motion she made seemed to cause Leon to step down on her with slightly more force. She turned her head to the side, not wanting her face to be buried into his sole.

"I don't feel any kissing," said Leon's voice. "...Because, you know, I don't mind making you a blood stain, right?"

The pressure on her body intensified briefly, which brought a shriek from Charlotte's mouth. Then, she turned her head back into the massive sole and began to kiss it once more. With her head--nay, her entire body--pinned to the floor, she found it more difficult to carry out the degrading task.

~~~

It seemed like forever, but light was soon brought back into Kayla's world, as she felt the massive weight of Leon's foot lift off of her. However, she did not move at all; she merely laid still on the massive sole of his flip-flop sandal, while weeping.

She could not believe the turn that this evening took. That Leon turned out to be a cold-blooded, sexist, and sadistic murderer. Furthermore, he was treating both her and Charlotte like bugs. As of that moment, any affection that Kayla had for the young man had been completely destroyed, and replaced with contempt and hatred.

"You there," Leon called.

Kayla looked up towards the giant's face, and saw that he was looking right at her. She quickly averted her gaze, and covered her face with her arms.

"Get up. Now."

Kayla shuddered. Despite the malicious tone of his voice, she continued to lay on the soft brown sole. Then, she felt the ground below her being tilted. Before she could react, she began to roll off of the giant shoe and onto the carpeted floor below. Coming to a stop on her belly, she pushed herself up from the floor with her arms.

"Stand up, slut," Leon ordered. "Now, if you know what's good for you."

Kayla wimpered, before slowly rising to her feet. Just as she stood and turned to face the giant, she saw his foot charge right for her. Before she knew it, it collided with her, whch brought a yelp from her mouth, and sent her flying back a few good feet (on her scale). She landed back on the floor, while clutching her aching chest and whining in pain.

"Next time I tell you to do something, you better do it," Leon coldly said.

Kayla looked at him, as he removed his demin jacket from his upper body, revealing the grey T-shirt that he had on underneath. He threw the jacket onto his bed, and then stood up. He then looked downward, and lifted the front end of his left foot off of the floor, uncovering Charlotte.

"You, however, are easier to control," he said to her, as he lowered his foot back onto the floor besides her. He kneeled over her, and Kayla swore that she could make out a smile on his face. "I think I'm starting to like you, little Char."

He then looked up towards Kayla. There was no trace of the smile that she swore that he had just had.

"Not like her over there," he said. "...You know what? Maybe she still needs to know just how insignificant she is."

Then, Leon brought up his right palm, and opened it towards her. In that instant, a blue light--the same kind that she saw before she and Charlotte first shrunk--flashed into her vision; just as quickly as it appeared, it was gone. Despite the pain, Kayla stood to her feet once more, and noticed that the room and everything within it and beyond was getting larger. She screamed as she realized that she was shrinking once more.

As the growth around her came to a halt, Kayla wondered how small she had ended up, but felt as if she would be better off not knowing the answer. The floor around her seemed to stretch on for miles.

"Fuck," Leon said. "I can barely see her anymore from here."

Leon reached down onto the floor, and picked up Charlotte from there. He stood upright, as he examined her in between his fingers and thumb.

"As for you," he said. "Remember how Kayla said you wanted to get in my pants earlier today? Well, everyone knows that it's true. You know it, and I know it." A devilish grin appeared on his face. "Well, I'm going to make your wish come true right now."

Kayla could hear Charlotte scream even from where she was. It seemed that Charlotte had figured out what he was going to do right away.

Leon unzipped his jeans, and then reached within and stretched out what Kayla could only assume was his underwear. He then lowered Charlotte directly above the abyss.

"Now, have fun."

He released Charlotte from his grip, and she fell inside of his underwear. He released his hold on its band, and then rezipped his pants. He then sighed in satisfaction, before looking towards the floor in her direction. Kayla did not know if he did see her, or if he was searching for her.

He shrugged. " ...Oh well. If I end up stepping on her, she wouldn't be a big mess to clean up. I could really use a drink right about now, anyway."

Kayla shrieked as the giant started to walk in her direction. He started to run to her right, but with each of his footsteps came vibrations that threatened to knock her off of her feet. As he drew near, Kayla was overcome by his massive shadow. She looked upward, and saw that he was right behind her. Now, he seemed more like a mountain than a human.

Soon, she found herself within the shadow of his right foot, which began to step down on her. She screamed, and hastened her pace.

The foot slammed down. Right behind her; it had missed her by mere inches. However, the shockwave from his foot caused her to fall onto the floor. Laying there, she watched as Leon walked away from her, and out of the room.

She repeatedly banged her fists against the floor in anger and frustration. "Goddamned motherfucking shit!! I want to kill him!! I want to kill that son-of-a-bitch!! Fuck!! ...AAARGHHH!!!!"

She wished that she herself had the power to shrink things. She would have loved to give Leon a taste of his own medicine by erasing his existance underneath her feet like he did with Jessica. Such a man the world would be better without; the planet did not need any more sociopaths than it already had.

Then, Kayla's heart sank as she heard his footsteps approaching the room again. She picked herself up and began to run once more, in the direction away from the door. She looked behind her, and saw Leon entering into the room, holding a bottle of beer in his hand. Again, he walked in her direction, and in seconds had just about reached the spot where she was. Kayla tried to switch directions again, but she ended up tripping over her sandals, and falling onto the floor.

She looked upward, and saw the bare sole of his left foot coming right down on top of her. She screamed and covered her face. She knew that this was the end of her, that she would be reduced to nothing but a mere blood stain on the bottom of his foot.

There was a deafening thud all around her, but she did not feel any weight pressing her body into the floor. She opened her eyes, and, before his foot stepped off of the floor, could see that she had narrowly avoided death because she happened to fall in a spot between his toes. She breathed a sigh of relief. It was at that instant that she truly realized just how small that she was.

Leon continued to his bed, and sat down on it. There, he brought his beer to his lips and began to take a few gulps from the glass bottle. Then, he moaned. "Oh yeah..." With his free hand, he reached into his pants, and kept it inside. No doubt, he was working Charlotte inside around his member. Seeing this, Kayla found herself having a slight pity over her rival; being fondled against a giant penis must have been a nightmare.

Kayla stood up once more, and began to run. Though she had no idea where; any suitable hiding place was far out of her reach, and if Leon walked towards her once more, she did not know if she would be lucky for a third time.

 

Many minutes passed, perhaps even a half-hour, and Kayla seemed to be nowhere closer to finding a place to hide. Leon still laid on his bed, taking sips from his near-empty beer bottle and amusing himself with Charlotte.

Kayla came to a stop, placed her hands on her knees, and began to catch her breath. It was hopeless. It seemed like it would take an eternity to find a safe place for her.

"Oh darn," she heard Leon's voice say. "I'm all out."

She looked back towards the giant, who was looking into the now empty bottle, before placing it on the floor. Then, he removed his other hand from within his pants, and stood up on the floor. Then, he started to slowly walk towards the area where Kayla was. His eyes scanned the floor, obviously searching for her.

Kayla screamed, and began to run once more. Even as the shadow of his massive form engulfed her. She looked upward, and saw that he was looking directly down at her, while squinting his eyes.

"...I think I see you, you little bitch," Leon said.

Then, he lifted his foot over her, and began to bring it down on her. Kayla continued to scream, as the shadow around her became darker and larger. This was it. There was no escape. It was over. Her life would be extinguish just as easily as someone putting his foot down on her. Many thoughts rushed through her mind; her family, her friends, the college degree that she was only two semesters from obtaining, and her future. All of that was about to be forever out of her grasp. She fell onto her knees, and began to weep.

She felt a ton of weight push her into the floor. She prepared herself for the end, for when his massive ped would step down and crush her underneath it.

Instead, there seemed to be a delay; his foot did not seem to move at all. It merely kept her pinned to the floor. Then, it lifted off of her and settled down next to her. She was relieved that she had been spared, but at the same time was apprehensive because it meant that her torture would continue.

She looked up above her, just as she saw the blue flash again. The room started to shrink around her; Kayla was growing. This did not last long, as the room stopped its reduction once she assumed she was back at the small size that she had started on.

"You're lucky," Leon said. "I really fought the urge to just crush you there."

He reached down, and picked her up in his hand. Then, he walked to his bed, and sat down on it.

"I'm not done with you, though."

Then, he turned on his bed, so that his legs were also on it. With Kayla in hand, he reached for his right foot, and tucked Kayla in between his big and second toes. As the massive digits began to squeeze on her, Kayla wanted to scream, but didn't find it in her to do so any longer.

"You can lick my foot," Leon ordered. "Do it now."

Kayla wimpered, and began to do as he demanded, bringing her tongue to the area near the webbings of his foot and licking it. While doing so, she let the tears flow down her face.

~~~

Watching the events unfold on a large floating screen in another realm, the dark-robed man seemed satisfied with what he had just witnessed.

"Excellent," he said. "He seems to have grown into the role quite nicely. ...What do you think?"

He turned to his slightly taller companion, who was also robed, and watching the screen studiously. He did not hear any response to his question.

"Hm." The man turned back to the screen.

~~~

It seemed like forever, but it had only been a few hours. Charlotte, who was being pressed between Leon's giant hand and his equally giant member, found herself being pulled out of the dark and musty prison. Her eyes stung as light shone into her vision. Her clothes were wet with pre-cum; she was somewhat relieved that he had not ended up spewing his seed on her.

She was brought to his massive face. "Nice job, Char. You made me a happy man." He looked past her. "More than she did. Little slut."

Charlotte looked behind her, and saw Kayla off in the distance, being squeezed between his toes. He sat up, and plucked Kayla from his foot with his free hand, and brought both ladies closer together.

"Can you believe it? It's almost 11. It's time for you little girls to go to bed."

He moved off of his bed, and then stepped onto the floor. Once there, he kneeled down, and placed both Charlotte and Kayla on the floor. Charlotte immediately fell to her knees, while Kayla staggered for a bit before falling to her buttocks.

Leon reached under the bed, and pulled out what looked like a shoebox. He removed the cardboard lid from its top, and then picked up each of the small ladies, and placed them inside. Both of them looked up at his face above them.

"Now, be nice and quiet, and I'll feed you tomorrow." He smiled; with the same smile that Charlotte had known him for before this night happened. "Good night, girls."

His face disappeared as the lid came over the box's top, engulfing both women in darkness. Charlotte felt the box being pushed again, before it came to a stop. Then, she heard Leon's footsteps as they became fainted, no doubt from him leaving the room.

Charlotte immediately collapsed onto the cardboard floor, and began to cry. From the sounds of it, it seemed that Kayla had done the same.

She could not believe what had happened. That Leon had turned out to be such an evil person. That he has deceived her into his trap. That he did not hesitate to kill anyone.

In her mind, she began to question what had attracted her to him in the first place.

 

[End Chapter]