- Text Size +

Chapter 6: White

Charlotte and Kayla sat on opposite ends of Leon's shoebox for what seemed like hours. They had since shed the more elegant clothing that they had worn the night before, and were not wearing something much more comfortable, mainly T-shirts and tight shorts. The events that had transpired the night before were still vivid in Charlotte's mind, and there was nothing she could do to focus on anything else for more than a few minutes.

Especially with Leon having some other twisted activity planned for them. She could only imagine what he was going to put them through this time.

"What do you think?" Kayla suddenly asked from across the box.

"About what?" Charlotte asked, somewhat annoyed that she had been broght out of her deep thoughts.

"What do you mean 'About what'?! I mean what the asshole is going to do to us?!"

"How am I supposed to know?! I can't read minds!"

"That's why I said what do you THINK! Geez, you can be such a dunce..."

Charlotte sighed. "I don't know. ...I just hope that he doesn't make me pamper his feet again."

"What about you becoming a dick slave again?" Kayla asked in a rather teasing tone.

"You know he could do it to you, too. Neither of us are safe."

Kayla stood up. "If only I could get out of this box... Then I could get out of here and get help."

"Are you still on that? He would see you before you even make it halfway to the door."

"Not if I try to escape while he's at work."

"I guess..." Charlotte shrugged. "But unless you can make a way out of this box, it's only wishful thinking."

"Thinking of a way out of here is better than sitting there and crying about being stuck here, which is what I bet you're doing right now."

"Kayla, please. I don't want to get into this with you again."

Kayla was silent, before she sat back down onto the floor. Once again, the box was quiet; not a word from either woman. She started to go over what Leon would possibly want them for. Judging by his earlier actions, he does not intend to kill them just yet, but there was no denying that he had been rather rough with both women the night before.

At this point, all she could do was wait until Leon made his move. ...And hope, by some miracle, that they would soon be rescued from his clutches.

~~~

Leon stood outside of his apartment complex, leaning against the brick wall while smoking a cigarette. It was rather breezy out; the wind had picked up from when he had gone out earlier to the thrift store. However, the sky was still a bright blue with white clouds spread about.

It was a nice day. Before, he would have gone out to spend time with his friends, or just wander around town by himself. However, all he could think of were his two tiny captives. He reflected on what he had done with them the night before; it was something that he never thought that he would ever have the chance to partake in in his entire life.

The power that that mysterious man had granted him, the power to shrink anything and anyone that he wished, was something beyond his wildest dreams. A power that defies nature and physics as defined by man; with it, he could practically get away with murder. ...Which he has up until that point.

Suddenly, he remembered the mysterious man's last words: "Someday, I will need you to do something for me. It could be 50 years from now, or it could be tomorrow." He wondered just what it was that the man needed him for. He wondered if it was something cliched like him asking for his soul, or something more.

Suddenly, he felt a vibration in his left pants pocket, along with a rock song. He reached inside with his hand and pulled his cell phone from the pocket and looked at the Caller ID. It was his friend Donald. He flipped the phone open and brought it to his ear.

"Yeah, what's up?" he said.

"Leon!" Donald said on the other side. "How you doin'?"

"I'm fine. Just bored."

"Oh really? Don't you usually go out on the weekends?"

"Yeah, but I'm just not feeling it."

"Oh... Oh I see. I guess you and your girlfriends had a lot of fun last night, if you know what I mean." Donald laughed.

Leon knew that he was referring to Charlotte and Kayla. "...They never showed up."

"Oh really? Why, what happened?"

"I don't know. I tried calling them, but they didn't pick up. It's weird that both of them went AWOL like that; I was really looking forward to our date, and I'm sure they were too." Leon faked sounding somber.

"Oh... I'm sorry to hear that..." Donald said. "Maybe they'll show up at work on Monday."

"Yeah, I hope so."

The two were silent for a few seconds.

"Anyway," Donald started in a more lively tone. "There's supposed to be a big party at Richie's house tonight. It's gonna be awesome. Girls, booze, you know, the good stuff. You in?"

"What time is it supposed to start?" Leon asked.

"Nine," Donald answered.

"Hmm... Alright."

"Awesome." Donald sounded satisfied. "You know how to get over there, right?"

"Of course."

"Cool. But hey, I'll talk to you later. My break's almost over. Alright?"

"Sure, don't break your back," Leon joked.

Donald laughed. "No way I won't! I'm built like an ox!" He overexaggerated. "But anyway, I'll see ya."

"Yep. Bye."

With the end of the conversation, Leon closed his phone, and shoved it back into his pocket. Then, he took another puff of his cigarette. A party at Richie's house... Richie was known for throwing very rowdy parties. As Donald implied, there was bound to be drunken shenanigans there all night. Leon wondered how he could make use of his powers while there. Of course, with as many people there as he was anticipating, he had to be very careful. The last thing he needed was a massive freakout, and him having to possibly shrink and dispatch of every single person at the party.

Of course, he could always just forego that plan and just enjoy the party for what it was, but he had already had a taste of the power that he had given, and with an opportunity like this, it was rather a shame to let it go to waste.

But first, he had to deal with those two in his room.

He had already promised a new activity for them, and his heart was racing at the thought of carrying it out with them.

...Of course, given the nature of what he had in mind, he could only do it once, at least during that timeframe, so he had to decide which of the two little young women would be joining him.

He smiled evily. His decision was a very fast and easy one.

~~~

As both Charlotte and Kayla sat quietly on opposite sides of the shoebox, they were perked by the sound of a door opening and then closing in the distance, followed by footsteps. They looked at each other nervously as the steps grew louder and closer.

The footsteps came to a stop as a large shadow cloaked the entire box. Leon had returned, no doubt to carry out whatever he had schemed for them. Charlotte gulped nervously as she stood to her feet, her legs shaking with uncertainty. Kayla stood up as well, and both women were looking upward towards his face high above them.

"Well, little girls," Leon said to them. "It's time for one of you to have some fun with me."

Charlotte was confused. "O-one...? What-"

"That's right, one," Leon interrupted. "One should be enough for today. Now..." He gave them a dark smile. "Which one of you will it be?"

At that instant, Kayla immediately pointed towards Charlotte. "Her! She'll go!!"

The quickness of Kayla's response both shocked and angered Charlotte. "What!? You bitch!!" She pointed back at Kayla. "She deserves whatever you're going to do more!! Take her!!"

"But don't you want some intimate time with your lover?!" Kayla teased.

"Are you still going on about that!? No!! You need to be punished by him!! Your attitude is horrible!!"

"Girls, please," Leon interjected, before laughing slightly. "God, you two are so predictable, it's funny. ...I already made my decision before I came in here."

Both women lowered their arms as they stared up expectantly at Leon. Their hearts were racing in anticipation of who would be chosen by the sadistic giant.

Leon looked towards Charlotte. "You, Char."

Charlotte's heart sank in her chest. Kayla chuckled and walked back to her end of the box.

"But first, I want you to take your clothes off," Leon said. "All of it."

Both Charlotte and Kayla were surprised to hear this.

"What!?" Charlotte exclaimed. "No way-"

"That is an order, little girl." Leon's tone became more serious. "You don't want to face my full wrath, do you?"

Charlotte shuddered, and glanced at Kayla, who merely shrugged and looked away. Her body shaking in fear, Charlotte began to slowly remove her T-shirt, pulling it off over her body and revealing her bra-covered breasts. Then, she pulled down her shorts, and stepped out of them.

"Leon, please..." Charlotte begged in a somber tone.

"You're not done yet," Leon said. "All of it."

She whimpered, before reaching behind her back and unbuckling her bra. She slid her arms out of it, and let it fall to the ground. She pulled her black panties down from her waist until they reached her feet, and then kicked them away. She looked to see both Leon's and Kayla's eyes on her; she had never felt as embarrassed in her entire life as she did in that moment. Her face became awash with red, as she attempted to cover herself with her arms.

"I didn't know you were a fire crotch," Kayla snidely remarked.

"Shut up," Charlotte coldly replied.

Charlotte looked just in time to see Leon's hand reaching right in her direction. She winced as his imposing fingers wrapped around her, covering all but her head and shoulders, and picked her out of the shoebox. She was then brought to Leon's large face, his eyes both looking down on her. Such a terrific sight was too much for her to bare; she turned her head to the size so that she would not look at him.

"We're going somewhere private," Leon said it her, before he began to walk.

Charlotte looked as she was carried out of his bedroom, and out into the hallway very briefly, until they arrived in the bathroom; a somewhat small bathroom, or it would be for someone normal-sized. Leon closed the door behind him, and took a few steps to the closed toilet, and then sat down on it.

"Leon..." Charlotte called, still looking away. "What are you going to do to me?"

"You'll see," he replied. "First, I'm going to ask you something."

Charlotte was silent, still looking away at nothing in particular.

"How do you feel about Kayla?" he asked.

What a weird question, Charlotte thought. She knew that he already knew the answer to that.

"You know how I feel about her, Leon..." she answered.

"Do you hate her?"

Charlotte did not respond. There was no doubt that she had strong feelings against Kayla, but the idea of her feelings evolving into hatred never crossed her mind. Most likely because she had many other priorities in her life that kept her mind off of Kayla before she was trapped here.

"...You're not gonna answer? Then I'll ask this... How would you feel about me killing Kayla right now, for no reason at all, except for her being a bitch?"

She wondered why Leon was asking her these questions about Kayla, if there was some ulterior motive behind them. However, at least she had an answer for his latest question.

"...I wouldn't care," she answered.

Leon laughed a bit. "Yeah, I bet you wouldn't. ...Not that you couldn't stop me if you did care about her, but hey, you two are bitter enemies. Two little girls with nothing better to do than to fight over a dick."

In her mind, Charlotte knew that the word "dick" in his context took on many different meanings after what she had been through at his hands.

"...Well, little Char, I have a surprise for you."

Charlotte heard what sounded like zipping from below, from perhaps his pants.

"...I'll let you have a taste of my dick."

Charlotte jumped in shock, and decided to take that moment to finally look elsewhere: down below her. She peered past Leon's fingers wrapped around her body and saw the source of the sound that she had just heard; indeed, he had unzipped his pants, and his erect member was protruding from it. At that point, she became horrified and started to shudder.

"...Come to think of it, you already got a taste of it last night," Leon said, before shrugging. "...Eh. There was a reason why I told you to take your clothes off. I don't want you to get the clothes that I spent my hard-earned money on dirty."

"Leon, no..." she begged, finally looking at his face. "Please don't do this."

Leon smirked. "Don't do what, Char? ...You mean this?"

Charlotte then found herself being moved downward, towards his penis. She screamed as it drew closer and closer, trying her hardest to motion her head as far away from it as she could, but to no avail at all. Before long, she was practically staring it in the face, though her head was turned away from it. Then, she felt something from behind push her head into its slit. She screamed more as what was most likely Leon's finger rubbed on the back of her head; because of her mouth being open, she could taste the inside of the slit. There was no use fighting it, fighting him; she could do nothing but wait out this horrific act.

Leon persisted for what was likely less than a minute, but to her felt much longer. Then, the force of her head gave away, and she was pulled away from his member. She started to breathe out heavily as tears gushed down her face. She could not look him in the face; both shame and swelling anger prevented her in doing so.

"See, that wasn't so bad, was it?" Leon said.

Charlotte did not respond to his words.

"Hah... Well, I'm not through with you yet."

Leon stood up from the toilet that he had been sitting on, and turned around to face it. With his free hand, he lifted up both toilet seats and let them stand against the back of the toilet. Then, Charlotte felt herself being lowered far below him, until she was shadowed by Leon's penis that was twice her size. The grip Leon's hand had on her loosened until his palm was open, and then started to rise up towards the menacing member.

At that point, Charlotte knew exactly what Leon was about to do.

"Oh please no..." Charlotte whimpered. "No... no... please..."

As she feared, she was soon pressed against the genitalia with his hand. His fingers wrapped around the organ, pressing her closer and tighter against it. Then, she felt her body being rubbed against it, back and forth along it, again and again. There was no doubt; Leon was pleasuring himself using her as some kind of aid.

She screamed, but the instant she opened her mouth, her tongue got a swath of his penis' underside. Not to mention the musky scent that was overtaking her nostrils. She turned her head to the side, again to avoid having to have its taste in her mouth; not that it made the situation any better.

Leon continued to pump, and Charlotte continued to endure as much as she could. She had given up on screaming, and instead merely wept. There was nothing she could do to fight this humiliating torture.

She did not know how much time had passed, but soon, the weight being pressed on her body gave away, and she was once again being moved... This time right in front of his giant member's head. She shuddered as she looked right at its slit, before turning away. However, the giant hand around her formed a cup as it drew slightly closer to his genitalia.

Then, Charlotte felt a warm but sticky liquid squirt onto her body. She screamed once more; she knew that this would inevitably follow, but it did not make it any more horrifying. More and more of Leon's white fluids gushed from his penis and shot onto her; some of it even made its way into her mouth due to her screaming, and she gagged on it.

This was beyond humiliating. This was much worse than what he had done to her the night before. She had never been this violated in her entire life, and she felt far less than a human. In her mind, it was tantamount to rape.

The gushing of semen soon died off, leaving Charlotte covered in white liquid. She sat frozen in place, too traumatized to move an inch.

"You're a mess," Leon said, before using his free hand to pick Charlotte up from his other hand, and then dangling her by holding her hands and wrists between his index finger and thumb. "Little girls really do like to get dirty, huh? ...Don't worry, though. I'll clean you off in a few seconds." He let out a short but sinister chuckle afterwards.

Charlotte hung her head low, still unable to come to grips as to what had just happened to her. Then, she felt something new impact her body: a warm and putrid liquid. She let out a gasp; Leon was urinating on her. This time, she dared not to open her mouth and she closed her eyes tight. She felt herself being lowered and risen, splashing the urine all over her body; some of it even made its way into her nose. Was this what Leon meant by "cleaning her off"? Either way, this only served to make her feel even more lower than she had been before.

Soon, the stream died down, with the last of the drops falling into the toilet below. Charlotte kept her eyes closed; she could no longer feel the semen on her body; however, it had all been replaced by urine, which was not any better.

"There, all clean," Leon said somewhat cheerfully.

Charlotte heard the sound of something tearing nearby, and then felt a fabric being wiped on her body; her face, her hair, her arms, her chest, and her legs. She slowly opened her eyes as Leon dropped what turned out to be a sheet of toilet paper into the toilet below. His member in front of her was also deflating.

Then, she saw Leon's index finger reach for her body, specifically her breasts. With it, he fondled them for a few seconds, before his finger moved lower and did the same with her vaginal lips. She fought the somewhat arousing sensations that his touching brought with it; she did not want to give this monster the satisfaction. ...Not that he needed it.

"Well, I guess we're done here," Leon said as he withdrew his hand and tucked his penis back into his pants and zipped them back up. "Did you have fun with me?"

She slowly looked upward at his face, just in time to see him smiling at her; it was a warm smile that she has known him best for before all of this happened.

Seeing it now disgusted her.

"...Well, let's get you back to your BFF."

After closing the lid on the toilet and flushing it, Leon's hand wrapped around her body and carried her out of the bathroom.

She did nothing to stop the flow of tears streaming down her face.

~~~

Kayla sat in silence. She wondered what Leon was putting her nemesis through. Not that she particularly cared for Charlotte, but she knew that there was a high chance that he would do the same to her soon, and she wanted to at least attempt to mentally prepare herself for it. After being treated like a bug, or even a speck of dirt, she was confident that she could handle anything he threw at her, so long as it didn't involve physical torture.

Soon, she heard the unmistakable sound of Leon's footsteps approaching the room. Her heartbeat increased as they drew ever closer, and she stood up as a shadow was cast upon the shoebox. She looked above, and sure enough, there he was, standing over her with Charlotte contained in his fist.

"We're back," Leon said. "I think Char here had some fun. She's so excited that she can't move."

Leon kneeled down and placed Charlotte in the center of the box. As his hand withdrew, Kayla was shocked to see Charlotte; she laid on the ground, crying and whimpering and shuddering. She could also tell that she was a bit damp with some kind of liquid.

This brought about a mix of emotions within Kayla's body, as she turned to face the giant.

"What did you do!?" Kayla yelled angrily.

"Oh, nothing you need to concern yourself with," Leon answered, before a smug expression appeared on his face. "...Yet." He laughed under his breath.

"You..." Kayla gritted her teeth in anger.

"Don't tell me you're actually worried about her. I thought you two girls hated each other."

Kayla did not respond; she merely stared him down with a fire in her eyes.

"Well, whatever," Leon said. "I'm going to be gone in a few. Someone I know is throwing a party." He smiled devilishly. "...Maybe I'll find some new toys to play with."

Kayla stood her ground. She wished she could warn the people at this alleged party that a serial killer was to be in their midst, that they would be in grave danger. Unfortunately, there was absolutely no way to get the word out. To put a stop to Leon's ambitions.

To prevent more victims.

"In the meantime, you two girls take it easy." Leon pushed the box underneath his bed with his right foot, cloaking the tiny women's world in darkness. Then, Kayla heard his footsteps as he walked away and most likely out of the room.

Kayla could not see much at all; she could just barely make out Charlotte's naked form with what little light that was coming through. She could hear Charlotte's weeping, though.

Kayla fell to her knees, and let out a loud sigh of frustration as she pressed her hands against her head.

"Goddammit!" she said. "That asshole... Augh!!"

 

[End Chapter]