- Text Size +

Chapter 7: Party Hunt

Kayla sat against the cardboard wall of the dark prison in which she sat in. It seemed as if hours had passed, but with no way for her to tell the time, she could not be sure. Instead, she was lost in thought, her mind shifting to various things. The most important of which was her family; she wanted desperately to get out of her current situation and see them again. She constantly thought of them, trying her hardest to keep her mind off of the monster that had trapped her and Charlotte.

Charlotte had calmed down from her earlier breakdown--having since put her clothes back on--but she had not said a single word since. In fact, neither woman did. The cardboard shoebox was as dark and eerily silent as it could be.

"...Hey..." Kayla finally called after much hesitation.

There was no response.

Kayla waited for a few minutes, before she tried again.

"Charlotte," Kayla called again.

"...What?" Charlotte finally responded with an annoyed tone.

"Um..." Kayla fidgeted over how to say what she was thinking. "...How are you feeling?"

Charlotte sighed. "I'm fine..."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes...!" She answered somewhat angrily.

"But you were a wreck when he brought you back," Kayla said. "What did he do to you?"

"...I don't want to talk about it. Please, Kayla..."

"...Fine..."

The box fell into silence once again. Charlotte's refusal to talk to her disappointed her somewhat, but she figured that it was to be expected; after all, the two were not exactly best friends. However, she hoped that she would have had some insight on what to expect when Leon comes back and decides to come for her.

All she could do was sit in the darkness and wait.

~~~

Leon exited his parked car as he had arrived at Richie's house. Sure enough, there was a party there, as evident by the dozens of people both inside and outside of the house, as well as the blaring rock music. Leon looked around at the houses in the neighborhood; he could not imagine what its residents had to go through on a semi-constant basis. If the previous parties were any indication, one of them would call the police at some point during that night. Which meant that Leon had to be quick.

He made his way towards the house, and as he approached it, he could already see the drunken shenanigans occuring. A trio of two guys and a woman stood right outside of the door, talking about random nonsense; the female had a glass of liquor in hand. Leon quietly walked past them and entered inside of the house.

People were all over the house; in each of the rooms and walking up and down the stairs that led to the second floor. There were far too many people here; Leon wondered if he would even be able to pull off his sinister plan.

As he thought about his plan of action, he felt a firm palm pat him on the shoulder. He turned and saw that it was his friend Donald. His physical orientation told Leon that he was already inebriated.

"Yo, Leon!" Donald greeted, his speech slurred. "You finally made it!"

"'Finally'?" Leon was somewhat stupefied. "It's only 9:15, last I checked."

"Ah, whatever dude! These things start early! That's when you can get the best pick of the litter!"

Leon looked around. Indeed, it seemed as if everyone there had already engaged themselves with others of the opposite sex.

"What about you?" Leon asked.

"C'mere," Donald said as he led Leon into another room to their right. "You see that Black chick over there?" He pointed towards a rather young and attractive African American woman with dyed red hair talking with two other women. "I'm working on that fine ebony honey."

"Yeah, she is pretty hot," Leon said.

Donald laughed a hearty laugh. "See!? I knew you had good taste in women! You got Charlotte hungry for your dick and you went after her!"

"What about Kayla?" Leon asked.

"Who cares about her and her fake tan! Charlotte's the real catch!"

Leon feigned a laugh. "You got a point there."

"Ha! So Kayla was just a pity date! How like you, dude!"

Donald walked to a nearby table and grabbed a cup of liquor from it. He then gulped its entire contents down in one breath.

"Now, if you'll excuse me," Donald said, "I'm gonna go work my magic on that chocolate queen over there!"

"Good luck," Leon said. "I think I'll go grab a girl of my own."

"Luck? I don't need luck. I'm the goddamn Donald the ladies man!"

With that declaration, Donald went and approached the woman that he had had his eyes on. Leon watched as the two of them engaged in talk and laughs. He shrugged and walked out of the room.

He contemplated getting a drink of his own, but as he had driven there he did not want to run the risk of getting a DUI. So he slowly walked around the first floor of the house, eyeing possible targets and waiting for one of them to become alone.

As he walked by, he felt someone grab him by the wrist. He turned and saw that the culprit was a young dark-haired woman. She had a mischievous grin on her face and she staggered slightly.

"You're a cute one," she said. "What do you say we go upstairs and have some fun?"

'...What a promiscuous slut,' Leon thought to himself. 'Not even asking for a dance or drink.'

"Wow, you get right down to business," Leon said in a faked flattered tone. "You sure you don't want to dance or anything?"

"That's booooring!" she said. "I only came here to meet some guys and fool around with them. ...So, you wanna?"

Leon knew that he did not have to look any longer; this woman had practically given herself to him. Only Leon knew that she would live to regret talking to him.

He shrugged. "Why not? Let's go."

The woman squeed. "Alright!" She then grabbed ahold of the entire arm and started to pull him back from where he had come. "My name's Julie, what's yours?"

"Leon," he answered.

"Mmm... Cute name," Julie said.

"I get that alot," Leon lied.

"Cuz it's true!"

Julie led him towards the stairs near the house's entrance. There were several party-goers on the stairs, sitting and standing, most of them also tipsy and engaged in conversation with each other. Stairs were a dangerous place for a drunken person to be, but that was not his problem. The two of then ascended the stairs and arrived onto the second floor. As expected, there were people on this floor as well. Richie's house was not large, and there were only two bedrooms aside from the master bedroom.

"There might not be a free room," Leon said.

"Then I'll just kick someone out!" Julie stated.

Both of them walked down the hallway, past a few people standing around in the hall, and arrived outside of the door leading to the closest bedroom. It was cracked opened, and neither one of them could hear anything from inside of the dark room.

"What a surprise," Leon said. "Doesn't sound like anyone's in here."

"Good!" Julie said excitedly as she entered inside, pulling Leon with her.

Once inside, Julie closed the door behind her, locking it as well. As Leon's eyes adjusted to the darkness, he could see that the bedsheets were in disarray; a sign that they were not the first ones in here. Donald must have been right, that this party had started earlier than what he had told him earlier that day. Either that, or whoever owned the room left it in such a state.

Julie walked in front of him as he was surveying the room. He could make out an eager smile on her face.

"You really do get to the point, you know?" Leon said.

Julie giggled. "What can I say? It's the only reason I came here!"

Then, she leaned in and pressed her lips against his as she wrapped her hands around his body. Playing along, Leon did the same. The two of them embraced each other as they shared a long kiss.

"I wanna feel you inside of me..." Julie softly said between kisses.

She then started to pull him towards the bed. During this, Leon wondered if he should grant this woman her wish before shrinking her; he quickly decided that he was not going to give her the satisfaction.

As she was distracted by her lust, Leon pulled his right arm away from her body, and tensed his hand. At that moment, he saw that familiar blue light shoot from his palm and coat Julie's entire body. He also noticed that his body was unaffected, despite how close she was to him; as he expected he was immune--so to speak--to his own ability.

It seemed that she had not noticed the flash, as she continued to kiss him. However, soon after the glow that cloaked her body disappeared, she began to dwindle in size, pulling her face away from his. After a few seconds, she must have realized that something was up as she opened her eyes and was shocked at what she was seeing; a man that seemed to be getting bigger and bigger from her point of view. Immediately, Leon covered her mouth, so that if she screamed no one outside would hear her.

Indeed, she did scream, which became quieter the smaller she became. However, soon she was too small for his hand to cover her mouth; however at that point her cries would not draw any attention from anyone passing by. Upon reaching the height of 8 inches, Leon picked her up from the floor and placed her in his palm. He watched as she continued to dwindle in size in the middle of his hand, until the shrinking finally came to a stop. Leon could barely see her; he had decided to shrink her to less than an inch.

He saw her vomit on his palm, a side effect of the shrinking that had affected his previous victims. As she recovered, he heard her yell something at him, but she was so tiny that he could not make out what she said.

"I think you're much better that way, you little skank," Leon coldly said to her.

More yelling.

"Look, right now I'm in control, so if you don't want me to kill you, you'd do as I say. Understand?"

Julie became quiet.

"Good. Now, I want you to take all of your clothes off."

Leon could barely see the miniscule woman, but he felt a very minute movement on his palm. He could only assume that she was doing as he had ordered.

Once he could feel her become still, Leon moved towards the very bed that she had tried to pull him onto, and sat down on it. Using his free hand, he unzipped and unbuckled his jean pants and pulled out his penis. Then, he reached for Julie in his palm and grabbed ahold of her body with his thumb and index finger and brought her close to his comparably gigantic member. She must have seen this, as she began to scream once more.

"You said you wanted to feel me inside of you..." Leon said. "Well, change of plans... Because you're going to go inside of me."

Aligning his member with his other hand, he began to bring Julie closer and closer to its head. Then, upon reaching the slit, he started to push her inside feet-first. With his index finger, he pushed on her head, until he could feel it no more. As far as he could tell, he had completely inserted her into his dick. He could feel her tiny body struggling within, causing his member to throb with excitement, but he fought to restrain it. He pulled it back into his briefs and zipped and buckled his pants, before standing up and walking towards the door. Unlocking and opening it, he walked out into the hallway. No one seemed to be paying him any mind; he doubted if they even had noticed him walk by with Julie before.

He walked towards the stairs and descended them, arriving back onto the main floor of the house. The party seemed to be becoming more livelier as more people had seemingly arrived while he was away.

"...What the hell," he said to himself with a shrug. "Might as well take a break."

He grabbed ahold of a cup on a nearby table and began to gulp down its contents.

~~~

In another realm, the dark-robed man watched as Leon began to mingle with the other guests at the party that he was attending.

"I must say," he said to his silent companion, who was watching further behind him, "I didn't expect him to do that to the poor girl."

His companion did not respond, or move at all.

"But she is just another stepping stone in Leon's journey. ...And my own ambitions."

His companion looked towards him.

"My plan is coming along nicely. At this rate, he will be ready to accomplish what I wish of him to do."

His companion remained silent, as the dark-robed man turned back towards the screen displaying Leon's world.

~~~

Leon walked out of the living room, where he had spent the last hour or so socializing with people. He had run into Donald again, who seemed to have blown his chance with the woman that he was eyeing earlier; a move which did not surprise Leon in the least. According to Donald, she had gone somewhere else with another guy.

He had also noticed that Julie had become still in the time since he had inserted her. Whether she was tired or had suffocated, he did not know.

He walked out into the front hallway and headed for the stairs, aiming to find another woman to take as his own.

"Yo, Leon!" Donald called from the living room entrance. "What're you doin'?"

"Oh, just looking around," Leon answered. "Why?"

"I'm about to go out with a couple of guys to get something ot eat. Wanna come?"

Leon shook his head. "Nah, I'll pass. Who's driving?"

"Me, of course!" Donald sounded almost proud to say that.

"...You sure about that? You're not exactly sober right now."

"Ahh, I'll be fine! No cop has ever caught me!"

Before he could say another word, Donald headed for the opened door, with a few other men following after him. None of them looked in any shape to be operating any vehicle. Leon sighed, and headed for the stairs.

Once again on the second floor, he headed down the very hallway that he had been in earlier. The room that Julie had brought him to was closed, and an attempt at turning the knob revealed it to be locked as well.

There was nothing Leon could do to open the door. He continued on, and as he looked straight ahead, he noticed that the door to the master bedroom was cracked open. He approached it, and heard moaning sounds from inside. He contemplated his next move briefly, before quietly slipping inside and slowly closing the door behind him.

On the bed inside was the source of the moaning: an African American guy having sex with an African American woman. Upon closer inspection, it looked as if the woman was the same one that Donald had tried to go after.

Both of them were so engrossed in their sexual encounter that they did not notice Leon at all. Taking this opportunity, Leon held his palm towards the couple, and fired his shrinking light. Both of them were coated with the blue light, but remarkably did not notice. At least, not right away.

As they began to shrink, they finally realized what was happening to them. He could hear them panicking as they dwindled in size, until they reached an average height of 3 inches tall.

After waiting out the expected vomiting spell, Leon stepped closer to the bed, and grabbed both of them in each hand, the male in his left and the female in his right.

"There," Leon said. "Got you both."

"What the fuck is goin' on!?" yelled the male, shocked beyond belief. "Who the fuck're you!?"

All the woman did was scream. While she was annoying him, Leon also had no interest in males. He looked around, and saw another doorway, which was opened. He headed towards it, and found a bathroom inside. He approached the toilet, and lifted the seat up with his foot.

"Dawg, whatchu about to do!?" the male frantically asked.

"I don't have any need for you," Leon answered to him. "So I'm just gonna flush you down."

"What!! No, don't-"

Before he could finish his sentence, Leon released his hold of the guy and watched him plummet into the water of the toilet. Leon watched him splash about, trying to stay on the surface. After a few seconds, Leon pulled the level, causing the water to swirl about and torrent downward, taking the man with it.

The whole time, the woman did not stop screaming. Leon had become fed up with her.

"Shut it!" Leon barked at her. "Or you'll follow him!"

After a few seconds, her screams quieted into weeping. Satisfied, he stuffed her into his pants pocket, and walked out of the bathroom and then the bedroom.

With two women captured, Leon decided to call it a night and leave. He did not know how much longer this party would last, or when one of the neighbors would finally call in the police as they had done before.

So he headed for the stairs, and then exited the house.

~~~

Danielle was at a loss of words. One minute she was making love with a guy she had met at that rowdy party; the next both of them had been captured by a monster. She watched in horror as the monster heartlessly flushed her lover down a toilet and then shoved her into his dark pants pocket.

As she wept, she thought about this man. How did he become so big? Or rather, what did he do to shrink both her and her lover? She had seen him earlier with the previous guy who had tried to hit on her. Back then, he looked almost docile; turned out it was a wolf in sheep's clothing.

She felt him move, and soon heard the sound of a car starting up around her. She waited out the car ride for several minutes, perhaps up to 15 minutes, before it stopped and the car was powered off. Then, she felt more motion as the giant began to move again.

After a few more minutes of the giant walking, as well as the sounds of multiple doors opening and closing, the motion finally stalled. She heard something above her, and could make out a hand reaching down for her. It grabbed her and pulled her out into the light outside.

As her eyes adjusted, she could see that they were now in what looked like an apartment, and in said apartment's kitchen. The giant lowered her onto the hardwood floor, right in front of his boot-covered feet. As he stood back up, she was afraid to look up at just how massive this man was. Those shoes he wore could easily stomp her life out with no effort at all.

"Alright, little girl," the man said, his voice booming all around her. "Look up at me."

Danielle could not muster the courage to do so; she shivered and wept instead.

"Did you hear me?" He sounded annoyed. "Don't make me have to squash you..."

Despite this threat--and knowing that he was fully prepared to kill her--she still looked downward towards the floor.

"...Then maybe I need to get your attention, bitch."

Danielle then watched in horror as he lifted his right foot from the floor and held it over her, cloaking her within its shadow. At that point, she turned and began to run. She managed to escape from the shadow right before the boot stomped down, sending shockwaves throughout the floor unnoticeable to a normal human but strong enough to knock her off of her feet.

"Now do you see that I'm not playing," the giant said.

Finally, while laying on the floor, she looked upward at the gigantic man that stood over her, the man who seemed prepared to crush her like a bug.

So, she did the only thing she could think of: she began to beg for her life.

She immediately got on her knees and clasped her hands together. "Please don't kill me! I'll do anything!"

"Of course you would," the giant said, unimpressed. "You're not the first one to beg for her life."

This revelation shocked Danielle. Was this man a serial killer?

"Kiss my foot," he ordered. "And maybe I'll let you live."

Wasting no time, Danielle rushed to his right foot, and began to kiss and even lick its boot. She could not believe that she was forcing herself to do such a thing, but she had to do what she could to survive.

For several minutes she continued this demeaning task, and the saliva was building up on that area of the boot. She then moved to a different spot and did the same there. She wondered how long he was going to make her do this, but if it spared her life, she would do it for as long as she needed to.

However, as she worked his foot, it suddenly drew back and then rammed into her, sending her flying across the floor and landing some distance away. She laid on the floor, her body in pain, as she watched the giant approach her.

"Nice work," he said. "You really want to live, don't you? ...Unfortunately for you, it's not about what you want, but what I want. And what I want is to splatter you."

He walked closer and closer as Danielle started to scream again. She tried to stand up once more, but was too late, as she once again was in the boot's shadow as it hung over her and began to descend. She gave once last cry before it fell upon her body.

~~~

After pinning the woman underneath his foot, he began to slowly apply more and more pressure, relishing in the sounds of her skeleton breaking apart, the feeling of her bones crunching which he could feel even with the boots he wore, and her annoying screams suddenly stopping. As his foot slowly stepped down, he could see blood spreading out from underneath his boot. He twisted his foot to grind her already pulverized body into more of a bloody pulp.

He removed his foot from her demolished body to examine his handiwork. Nothing remained of what was a human; all that was there was blood and shredded flesh, with ripped bloody clothes and bits of skeleton mixed in with the mess.

"What an annoying bitch," Leon said to himself. "There was no way I was going to keep her around."

Grabbing a sheet of paper towel from the counter, he bent down and cleaned up the bloody mess from the floor, as well as the sole of his boot. Once both were adequately cleaned up, he tossed the tissue into the garbage bin.

With that matter taken care of, he walked out of his kitchen and headed for the bathroom. He did not forget about Julie still inside of his member, but he also had to answer Nature's call, and that would be a great time to see what became of her.

Upon arriving inside, he closed the door, unzipped his pants, and pulled out his erect member, it having become excited from crushing the life out of the last woman. However, instead of spewing out blobs of his seed, it unleashed a putrid stream into the toilet.

Several seconds later, the stream died off. He looked closely at the surface of the amber-colored water inside of the toilet for Julie, and found her almost immediately. Miraculously, she was still alive and swimming, albeit slowly, trying to stay afloat in the tainted waters.

Leon reached down into the toilet and grabbed her in between his thumb and index finger. He watched as she tried to free herself, though she was far too small to accomplish that. In fact, she was so small that he could barely see her facial expressions. She was screaming and yelling at him, though unlike with the previous woman she was much too small for him to even begin to understand what she was saying.

"I already had to deal with a screamer earlier," Leon said. "Don't you start, too."

She persisted. Leon then pressed his thumb and finger together, crushing her between them. He rubbed his digits together, smearing her remains onto them.

He let out a satisfied sigh. "What a great night," he said, before wrapping his other hand around his member and starting to pump.



[End Chapter]