- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Hi! This is my first story and I'm not a native English speaker so please don't be too harsh...As what's said in my bio this will be an ass focused story so I hope you enjoy that! 


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Author's Chapter Notes:

I'm republishing this chapter because I wanted to change some esthetic details but the fonts seem to be bugging or something I don't know.


This chapter contains Scat, Piss and Anal. Enjoy!

Tom had just sat down on his sofa, ready to relax in front of his favorite serie when he realized that he had forgotten important documents in the office. If he didn't have these documents, he wouldn't be able to finish his project for 

the next day. So he painfully got back up, grunting all the way through and got towards the hall to get his coat and his keys.

 

During the drive back to his office, Tom got lost in his thoughts. It was a particularly quiet night if not for the light tapping of the rain on the windshield. The streets were completely empty as most people were already asleep at this hour. When he arrived at a red light, Tom gently pushed the brake and when he stopped looked out the window, onto the sleeping city.

 

Had anyone seen him at that instant, they would've thought that the man was engaged in some deep philosophical thoughts, but they wouldn't have been further away from the truth. Tom was actually thinking about his coworker Lina's enormous ass. How could it fit into such tight jeans? How could it bounce around all day without her being inconvenienced? These were the deep questions within Tom's mind at that moment. He didn't feel particularly attracted to Lina, although she was a gorgeous woman. They talked next to the coffee machine from time to time and she actually was a very nice woman, always asking when people seemed down, always ready to give a hand when needed and Tom appreciated that but his interest in her ended there. She wasn't his type of woman and he probably wasn't her type either. 

So when she decided to wear a tight skirt at work today, Tom had noticed her beautiful rear and fantasized about it for a while but it was mostly because he had nothing else to focus on in the car. The traffic light turning green again put an end to his pondering and Tom hurried to his office. 

 


 

When he arrived, he was relieved to see that the light of the reception was still on. He parked next to the front door, got out of his car and walked towards it.The sliding door let him in with an elegant whoosh and after passing them he stopped in the entrance waiting for someone to notice him. When it seemed that nobody had, he made a low "Helloooo?" in order to alert whoever was in the office. There was no response, so after looking wherever he could from the entrance, he simply shrugged his shoulders and decided to come in and get his document. He would eventually meet the guardian and explain to him the reason of his late venue.

 

When Tom made his way towards the elevator, the sliding door closed behind him muffling the sound of the rain outside. The sound of his shoes tapping on the floor tiles reverbarated throughout the office, making it feel very empty at this late hour. It made Tom even more perplexed as to where the guardian had gone. When he pressed the button to call the elevator, he saw that it was on the fifth floor, where Tom worked, actually. He waited for it to come down thinking that, that's where the guardian must've gone. He got in, went up and immediately located the document on his desk, on the other side of the room. He started getting out of the elevator when he got the sudden feeling of being watched. He looked around, startled. The elevator door was insisting on closing on his left foot behind him. Seeing that nobody was around, he laughed at himself and let the door close down before going to his desk. 

 

That's when halfway through, there was an intense light and Tom felt a sharp pain onto his back. All of a sudden, he felt extremely dizzy and lost his balance. Fortunately, he managed to hold himself on the desk that was next to him, but it soon wasn't enough as he had the strange feeling that everything was getting bigger around him. He completely leaned onto the desk, closing his eyes in hope that the dizziness would go away. But it only got worse and Tom lost consciousness.

 


 

He woke up feeling the rays of sunlight all over his body. He was extremely tired, and with multiple knots in the back. He seemed to have passed the night on a hard surface and the pain in all his joints showed for it. He still had a little blur in his vision and had to rub his eyes a bit to see clearly. It took a few seconds for him to comprehend the enormity of what he was seeing.

 

Tom was still in his office, but everything had gotten bigger. He could see the rays of sunlight passing through the stores, a few miles away. Next to him was the biggest pen he had ever seen. He walked towards it and could see his reflection on the pen's side. He was completely naked, his clothes probably hadn't shrunk with him but, as he found out later when he tried to find a way down from the desk, they were nowhere to be seen. So he looked incredulously in his reflection, thinking he shouldn't be bigger than a pinky, and started panicking. How could that have happened? What happened last night? Tom still had holes in his memory and only remembered the bright light.

Not knowing what to do, he simply sat there, looking on the giant desk stretching in front of him. It couldn't possibly be a dream, Tom knew that. It felt too real. But what then?

 

A noise came out from the elevator. Someone was coming in! Maybe, they would be able to help him! Tom heard the light tapping of heels on the carpet, and soon, a female head pointed out from the mountains of desks. Tom immediately recognized her, it was Lina, his sexy coworker! He knew she came early to work so she must've been the first to arrive on the fifth floor. She was wearing a classic summer outfit, a simple dress, with heeled sandals. Tom thought for a second that she looked very pretty, but soon retrieved his mind and started gesticulating desperately in order to alert the giantess.

 

Lina still hadn't completely woken up, and yawned a few times before arriving to her desk. She had had a good night's sleep, maybe too good, with (if she remembered correctly) a very strange dream. In it, she had found a tiny man standing on a dildo, asking her to hep him.. At that, she had simply shrugged, removed her pants, and unceremoniously landed her butthole on top of the poor manShe remembered him struggling a lot but the more he squirmed, the better it felt. She then inserted the sex toy all the way within her bowels and started vigorously going up and down with her hips. She could feel the tiny man's face , genitals and every other parts of his body being rubbed against her dirty insides. The pleasure mounted and mounted until she finally reached climax and woke up in her bed, a few hours ago, her cunt completely drenched from her erotic dream.

 

She never had had dreams like that, she didn't fantasize about tiny men in her butt either. It was all very strange but also a bit funny. She thought about it all morning before going to work, and the absurdity of it just made her laugh. It was definitely pleasant though, not that it could ever happen in real life though ...

 

She was still thinking about it when she sat down on her desk and turned on her computer. She stretched her back enjoying the fresh sensation that came with it when she noticed movement in the corner of her vision.  She rubbed her eyes while yawning once again, and when her vision readjusted, she couldn't believe what she was seeing. It was a tiny man, just like in her dream, and he was making big gestures towards her. At that, she simply freezed for an instant unsure of what to say. She then took a look around to ask if anyone was seeing what she was seeing but nobody else had arrived yet. So she turned back her head towards the tiny guy and looked at him with round eyes. 

 

"How is that possible?" she asked to herself.

 

The tiny man only emitted indecipherable tiny squeaks in response. She leaned back onto her chair, still unsure of what she was seeing, but then she decided to take a closer look. She approached her face right next to the tiny man. At that, he fell on his back as he seem to have been startled.

 

"Oh hum sorry", she said almost automatically.

 

She was now inches from the tiny man, her breath, folding his tiny hair. She could now see more details of him, it became apparent that it wasn't just any tiny man, it was her coworker Tom!

 

"Oh my god, Tom what happened?!" she exclaimed,

 

Tom covered his ears, and Lina realized that she may have said that a bit too loud for him.

 

"Sorry",she said, " but still how did THAT happen", she added on a lower tone.

 

At that, the tiny man rubbed his ears and shrugged as a response.

They both looked at each other for a second and Lina thought about what she should do with her downsized coworker. That's when she realized she really had to go to the toilet. She hadn't taken her morning dump yet and as a result her stomach was starting to hurt. Without giving it much thought she grabbed Tom between her thumb and her index and closed her palm on him. The tiny man struggled to express his discontent but the giantess was lost in her thoughts.

 


 

Scat&Piss

 

She got to the bathroom and went into the first stall that she saw as they were all empty. She pulled down her thong, sat down on the toilet and as she found no other place to do it(the toilet paper dispenser in this stall was broken), placed her tiny coworker on the front of the seat, facing directly her nether parts.

 

When Tom saw light again, he froze in shock, as right in front of him, was the biggest cunt he had ever seen. It was easily twice his size, a messy arrangement of folded meat vaguely taking the shape of two vertical lips, all of that topped by a clitoris the size of Tom's face. The giant pussy was glistening from bodily fluids if not completely drenched in some places. Tom could smell very clearly the cursed mix of urine and cum and could even feel it on his skin as hot vapors emitted by the beast enveloped him. Around it, wet hairs of different sizes were pointing outwards showing that Lina hadn't cleaned her genitals in a long time. All that filth must have made her uncomfortable, because Lina's beautiful manicured hand, descended down from heaven, to scratch with it's long nails the rough texture. The whole thing just reminded Tom of a carnivorous plant. At a first glance, it looked like an inanimate plant, but the slight twitching of the lips and the moist opening that could be guessed behind them, showed that it was alive and hungry. Tom had no doubt that were he to get trapped under that pussy, he would never get out as he would get lost in the moist maze of flesh.

 

When Lina saw the horrified look on the face of Tom, she realized she could've took her dump first and then come back to solve the tiny man's problem, she didn't have to bring him with her, but she figured that it was done and she wouldn't get up again to put him back on her desk. Surprisingly, she didn't feel so embarrassed about him seeing her private parts. At this size, it was difficult to consider him a human being...She understood from a rational standpoint that he was human, but emotionally she just didn't feel that kind of respect towards the squeaking tiny thing that was below her.

 

"Sorry again, I was lost in my thought, I just really needed to go and UHHH, HERE IT COMES"she said

 

A thunderous gurgle was heard from Lina's stomach and she spontaneously covered her mouth with her hand. The sound of wet farts resonated throughout the stall, spraying the entire toilet bowl with wet shit. Tom was hit with multiple shockwaves of putrid smell and shit drops that made him fall on his back. They were only announcing what was to come next because, as soon as they stopped, an enormous brown snake poked it's head out of Lina's stretched asshole, and, started slowly sliding downwards until it suddenly let go, and fell with a loud splash that reminded Tom of the movie 2012(in many ways). Just when Tom thought it couldn't get any worse, that a woman's body couldn't possibly create that much chaos, Lina's wet pussy started dumping gallons of golden urine into the stinky abyss below. 

 

That was too much for Tom, he needed to get away, escape from the horrors of the toilet bowl, but behind him, the edge of the toilet seat stood like a cliff, opening to the hard tiles of the stall a few hundred meters below and on both sides, the two enormous, slightly sweaty masses of meat that were Lina's thighs forbade any attempt to escape this way. He could only close his eyes and cover his ears in hope that the madness would soon end.

 

Lina moaned loudly, enjoying the pleasant sensation of relief that comes when one takes a huge dump. When she opened her eyes, she saw that the tiny spectator that she had brought with her was cowering in a foetal position. It was a pathetic view to behold. She was just taking her morning dump, there was no reason to be so upset, in fact, it was kinda funny that the simple act of taking a shit was so terrifying for little Tom. She decided to mess with him a little bit.

 

"Hey Tom, you're alright down there?", she said with an almost touching smile.

 

Tom got out of his panicked state and got back up, before starting squeaking furiously again. Lina just laughed at the ridiculous sight and went on:

 

"You know, I notice there isn't any toilet paper in this stall and I might need something else to replace it" she said in a suggestive tone.

 

Tom stopped squeaking for a second and looked at her inquisitively.

 

"Something that's just the right size to clean both the outside and the inside of my butthole."she added.

 

As Tom started to understand he stared at her with big round eyes.

 

"Yup, I think that tiny tongue of yours is just the thing I'm looking for", she said.

 

Tom opened his mouth, stared at her for a few seconds, and when he saw that she looked serious, he got on his knees and started begging, with tears flowing down his face.

 

Lina repressed a laughter, that was so pathetic.

 

"So, I'm gonna shove you all the way up my stinky ass now, alright?"

 


 

Mouth stuff

 

Tom started emitting slightly more intense squeaking although Lina still couldn't make out anything he said. Also, she didn't care. She grabbed the tiny form from the toilet seat and brought him above her face, just to let him dangle there for a bit.

 

"Alright then, let's get you all nice and wet so that you slide in just right", she said in a seductive tone.

 

Tom saw the two massive plump lips of his coworker Lina parting below him, revealing a meaty tongue, drenched in thick saliva and beyond, the bottom of Lina's throat which expanded and contracted as if anticipating a welcomed meal. 

 

Lina slowly lowered her fingers with tiny Tom until he was completely inside her mouth. From Tom's perspective, the temperature rose up drastically in the space of a few seconds and outside noises were muffled to leave place to Lina's steady heartbeat and breathing. The giant tongue below him was already trying to get a taste of his feet, he bended his knees to his chest and desperately clawed on the manicured fingers of Lina to try and avoid being sucked by the lusty creature.

 

Lina could barely feel the desperate man's attempts to escape, she was already copiously drooling in anticipation. She dropped him in her mouth and immediately closed her plump lips behind him. There was an immediate explosion of savors that made Lina loudly moan. She wouldn't have imagined in a thousand years that her coworker would taste so good. She rubbed her tongue on every part of his tiny body ,trying to get every bit of sensation she could. He could drown, she thought, but it was way too pleasant to stop. The man's struggles only made it better as she could play with him in her mouth, placing him where she wanted him to be with her tongue, when he managed to get in a more safe space. She made sure to cover him in as much saliva as she could to get as much flavor as possible. Every swallow was a challenge, she almost ate him a few times, but the bet was definitely worth it. 

 

When he got tired, didn't struggle as much and she had sucked all she could of his tiny body. She inserted her fingers into her mouth once again to fish him. She didn't part her lips though as she wanted to swallow all the extra flavored saliva that was left on his body. She extracted him out of her mouth with difficulty as if her lips were reluctant to leave their prey, but Lina knew there was a better prize coming up.

 

When she had enjoyed the last bit of flavored saliva she looked at tiny Tom who was now barely conscious, and covered in so much saliva, that he couldn't even open his eyes. She judged that he wasn't wet enough to be shoved though, so she spat on him a few times until she was satisfied. The tiny man only managed to emit sad little squeaky sobs, which Lina found absolutely pitiful. It convinced her definitely that this tiny thing would be better-of in her ass.

 

 

Tom continued to beg from Lina's hand, but she didn't listen to him anymore. She had already been turned on by her erotic dream last night, and feeling the tiny man struggle within her mouth had made her pussy and ass even more wet. Her gasping breath and the tiny tears in the corner of her eyes showed that she hadn't been that horny since she had gotten her first buttplug at sixteen. Without any notice, her pussy squirted in the toilet bowl and a bit on the front seat making Lina drop her prey in the middle of her unexpected orgasm. When she had control over her body again, she saw that Tom had fallen on her right thigh and was trying to crawl away from her, most likely because he had broken his legs in the fall. She sneered at him and slowly picked him up with her fingers again. Tom stared at her, frozen in terror and praying internally that she would find mercy. 

 


 

Anal Stuff

 

She did not though, and without detaching her eyes from him and smiling all the way, she started to slowly raise her long, tanned legs, until her knees were lined with her shoulders. Her pedicured toes wriggled in her sandals excited about what was to come next. Below him, Tom could vaguely see the shape of what was to become his tomb. The giant asshole, was hidden between a small bush of wet and dirty hair but Tom could clearly perceive that it was winking, ready to have it's meal.

 

Lina felt her butthole open and close below her. The outside air was caressing the sensitive walls of her anus, it felt so good. She started licking her lips, imagining how her new toy would stimulate the end of her bowels. All of her body shook, waiting for one thing and one thing only. 

 

She slowly lowered Tom in front of her anus, and when that was done tiny squeaks were heard again which made her laugh. Tom was now face to face with the giantess's asshole and it was enormous, almost twice his size. The smell was obviously dreadful but what was more troubling to Tom, was the dark tunnel in the middle, staring right at him. The filth enmeshed in the hair and stuck in the anus's folds by the sweat got worse and worse until it disappeared into the dark passage. He had hoped he wouldn't fit in there but now, he saw that Lina's butthole was completely stretched (especially after the huge log she had delivered a minute ago) and that he would easily slide in. 

 

Lina repositioned herself on the toilet seat, in order to see her tiny victim's reaction to her little hole and  wasn't disappointed: the look on Tom's face was one of pure disgust and horror. She giggled excitedly, it was so wrong but that's what made it so good. Tom raised his stare towards her once more, putting every ounce of dignity he had left in this last look. In response, Lina looked at him with a mocking smile and said:

 

"Bye,bye butt toy", she said with a wink.

 

With that she pressed him against her moist asshole with her index finger, but without enough pressure for him to go in yet. She simply made circles with her finger on her hole, rubbing every single crevice of it with poor Tom's face. Although she couldn't see him from where she was, she could feel his tiny mouth, sending shockwaves of pleasure throughout her body. 

 

Tom on the other hand, was in absolute hell. Every time the finger released a little pressure, he would use that window of time to breathe some fresh air. Unfortunately, these were always too short, and his mouth would still be open when his face was pressed against the dirty skin again, making him involuntarily swallow bits of shit and dirt, mixed with salty sweat.

 

Eventually, Lina brought her finger to the middle of her anus. Tom tried to stay out of it by holding the edges, but it was a completely useless. Lina simply sneered and with a gentle push of her index Tom was sucked in.

 

Tom felt like he had fallen on the surface of Venus. The smell wasn't just terrible in there, it burned his eyes and his lungs so much so that he immediately started coughing. He had very little space and all he could taste, see and touch was filth, disgusting moist filth. In the distance he could hear Lina's moans reverberating throughout her whole body. There was no way he would survive in there more than 10 minutes. He started pounded desperatly against Lina's index finger, begging for her to clear the entrance. Instead, she pushed.

 

The sensation of her coworker, squirming in her ass was unlike anything she had ever felt. She knew the walls of the anus is a sensitive part of the body, but she didn't expect it to feel so damn good. Her vision blurred as she felt a series of orgasms coming. Every move of the tiny man, every part of his tiny body, she could feel with her anus. It was the ultimate massage. She didn't restrain herself from moaning loudly. Tears of joy started flowing down her face as she experienced the best anal sex ever. Her whole body shuddered, she needed more. 

 

Ignoring the tiny man's pleas, she pushed her index as deep as she could within her ass. She wanted that fucking plug to get where it belonged. She felt the walls getting tighter and tighter around her toy, until it almost swallowed him, but then, as a reflex, her asshole pushed back.

 

Lina had used countless suppositories before, and this one wasn't any different, if it had to go in, it would. And with that, she started battling with her ass, making back and forth movements with her finger. The feeling was now completely indescribable. Her whole body, her whole conscience was just this back and forth movement. It felt like her anus was on fire, waves of endorphins coursed through her veins when finally, finally, with a small "plop", Tom was sent to his doom.

 

Lina immediately squirted all other the stall door, screaming as she did so. Then she felt movement in her upper colon and started furiously rubbing her clit, until once again, she exploded onto the door. 

 

It took her a few minutes to steady her breathing, and regain the capacity to make rational thoughts.When she did, she swallowed, and lowered her legs in the wet puddle of cum that she had made. She closed her eyes and, there it was, a slight tingling in her colon. This would help her get through the day, she thought with a large smile.

 

Another few minutes passed, and she decided to get back to work. After all, she had a reunion in half an hour and she had stuff to prepare first. She got back up, pulled up her thong and felt weird that apart from the light squirming in her lower back, there was no trace left of her coworker. The squirming was a little bit too light for her though, so she violently slapped her ass and, as expected, the squirming intensified. Satisfied, she straightened her dress and got out of the stall to get to the sinks. 

 

She washed her hands, and rearranged her hair that was now a complete mess. When she thought there wasn't any trace left of her committing the worst type of murder possible, she smiled at her reflection and left the bathroom.

 

As soon as she got out, one of her colleagues arrived through the elevator. She waved her hand at her while casually walking towards her desk, making sure she didn't walk funny. A  few moments passed when her colleague asked:

 

"Haven't you seen Tom, his car was parked in front of the office, I thought he had already arrived,

 

"He's where the sun never shines" was what she wanted to answer, but instead she simply replied: 

 

"No idea".

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

This si the first chapter I ever wrote, I modified it a bit but I think I got better with m other story. Hope you enjoyed anyway!