- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

All right guys, wow, I didn't expect it to be so successful or at least be read that many times in such a short time. I read your reviews and thanks a lot, you're all super kind(didn't know Rosee Divine but yes, she does have a great ass). Thanks for the support, that next chapter is dedicated to you, it has asshole and pussy stuff, hope you like it.

When Lina entered the meeting room, the screen on the wall opposite to her was already displaying charts and figures. She took place among the few others that had already arrived at the long table in the middle of the room. A few moments passed, and at some point, there was only one vacant chair left. Mrs Johnson, Lina’s boss, started to get impatient.


“Where is that good-for-nothing Tom,” she said,” he was supposed to bring important documents this morning!”


“Well, I saw his car parked outside,” said Lina’s coworker “but nobody saw him this morning.”


“Lina” said Mrs Johnson “, you usually arrive early, have you seen Tom?”


At that, Lina felt someone pounding on the inside of her ass. She immediately felt a wave of pleasure run through her. Her vagina slightly squirted on her chair and she had to cross her legs in order to hide it. 


“Nope” she said, “not at all.”


Her tiny passenger squirmed vigorously inside her colon. Lina smiled and closed her eyes to enjoy the sensation. It was a pleasant surprise for her, that Tom had survived so long in her bowels, that meant she could get more pleasure out of him before he broke.


“I bet he’s hiding inside the building, because he hasn’t finished what he was assigned to do yesterday. What kind of responsible adult acts like that? I’m telling you, this guy’s an asshole.”

 

“Precisely”, Lina thought and she repositioned herself in her chair in order to silence the tiny man in her back.


“Alright then” said Mrs Johnson, “I guess we’ll get going without him.”


The reunion went on as planned, and different people went to the screen to show their Powerpoints.

 

Lina couldn’t give less of a fuck. She was struggling to hold back her moans as the tiny man gesticulated wildly in her ass. She didn’t know what he was planning to do exactly, maybe he was finally running out of air and was desperately trying to find a way out. In that case, couldn’t he just accept his death and shut up? It was good of course, but Lina didn’t want to cum in front of all her coworkers, it would be embarrassing. She changed the position of her legs and moved back her ass in her chair in order to mitigate the feeling.


A few moments passed, when Lina felt something slide down from her ass. She managed to close her sphincter, just in time to trap Tom in her anus. But the sensation of Tom squirming in there made her involuntarily squirt all over her chair.


“HUMMMM, FUCK YES!!!” she screamed in the meeting room.


As soon as she realized what she had done, her face reddened with embarrassment.


“I see you’re very excited about our new marketing policy, Lina” said her boss.


“Yes, Mrs Johnson, very excited indeed.” Lina replied


“I like that enthusiasm, everyone, you should take Lina as an example” said Mrs Johnson.


Everyone in the room started clapping their hands and cheering her and Lina just smiled and nodded, unsure of what had just happened.


When the room went silent again and the current presentation resumed, Lina noticed that tiny Tom was no longer in her asshole. He had managed to escape out of her ass when she was distracted by the others. She started panicking but calmed down when she felt him squirm in the back of her thong. 


“So that’s what he was doing all along” she thought, “planning his grand escape”.


She sneered, that fucking idiot had found a way to be dumped out of her ass like the little shit he was. Then what? Even if he managed to get out of her thong, her dress was still blocking the way after that. He could crawl to the front of her thong and try and escape from there, but he would still be trapped on the chair. The only salvation left for him was to accept that he was a pathetic little butt toy and that the whole purpose of his existence was to please his goddess. He needed to understand that, and after that little accident that almost cost her her job, Lina was determined to make him learn his place.


After he was certain, he had made it out, Tom collapsed onto the thong’s fabric. He was in tears and couldn’t stop sobbing, but they were tears of relief. The back of Lina’s thong was covered with a nasty stain of shit but Tom didn’t care, it was still better than…still better than back there. Tom couldn’t stop crying, it was…too much, just too much. No human should have to go through this. He remembered the putrid air, the suffocating heat and…filth, just moist disgusting filth everywhere. 


“No!” he thought, he shouldn’t, he couldn’t think about it, it was too horrible. The only thing that mattered now, was that he was out. 


Tom stood there a while longer, thanking every god he knew that he didn’t stay in there. He even felt thankful for the dried shit plates that covered Lina’s inner buttcheeks and thong, as well as the moist air that surrounded him. It was still better than what he had encountered back there.


After he had regained his senses, he thought about a way out. Lina’s thong was slightly transparent so he could see her dress blocking the way beyond her buttcheeks. Also seeing that Lina’s buttcheeks were forming two insurmountable barriers on his sides, and that climbing up would involve hanging onto her asshole (which was definitely not an option especially with his broken legs), he decided his best chance was to crawl in her thong, under her perineum to get out from the front.


As he tried to put his plan into action, he noticed that dirty hairs, surrounding Lina’s butthole were sticking to him. The viscous substance that had stuck on him since he had passed on… the other side and that he had yet to identify had now solidified on his skin, probably on the action of the slightly cooler air of Lina’s inner buttcheeks. The hairs were stuck in it, and forbade Tom from moving away from Lina’s hole. He tugged on them with all his will.


Lina felt him tug on her butt hairs, and she found that so pathetic that she giggled a bit. Fortunately, no one around her heard her. She decided to put an end to that little game and , moving her ass in the back of her chair, she stretched her butthole as wide as possible, ready to take back what was hers.


Tom felt the world shift, and the wall of filth that was Lina’s thong in front of him, started going towards her hungry hole. Tom looked back in panic, and saw that the beast was now entirely open and the darkness beyond its threshold was now staring right at him. Due to the stimulation it had received, and the summer heat, it was extremely sweaty, pearls of sweat trickled down from it’s mouth, as if it was drooling in anticipation. Tom felt a warm breeze come out of it’s confines, it was almost inviting him in, telling him to give up and accept his fate. 


“NO!!!” screamed Tom “I WILL NEVER GO BACK IN THERE, NEVER!”


And with that, he tugged with all his might on Lina’s booty hairs, and they all gave way at once. He then felt himself tumble in Lina’s thong until he stopped under her perineum.


Lina felt a small pinching in her thong, and she was quite displeased. That little fucker had dared. She thought about crushing him under her right here and there but instead, figured that her revenge would come eventually, all she had to do was wait.


Tom felt a sharp pain coming from his legs, he had badly fallen on them. But there wasn’t  time to rest, Lina could decide to crush him at any moment. 


Tom had hoped that Lina’s perineum area would be better than her ass or pussy as it stood in the middle of them. It turned out he was wrong, the sweat from her ass and the cum from her pussy all flowed in there to mix and create a disgusting cocktail that Tom could do nothing but drink in his limited space. However, he realized that he was quite thirsty from the heat and the exertion. It disgusted him, but if he wanted to keep going, he would have to be hydrated. So Tom got up on his elbows and started sucking the filthy liquid. Bits of dead skin were mixed in as well, but since he was using his elbows to get up, he couldn’t take them out so he just swallowed them.


As soon as Lina felt the tiny’s tongue under her, she exploded under the table.


“RIGHT THERE, RIGHT THERE HUMMMM!”, she screamed.


Once again, all eyes turned on her, and Lina thought that this time she was caught.


That’s when her boss started screaming as well.


“AHHHHH, A SPIDER GET IT OFF, GET IT OFF!!!”, Mrs Johnson exclaimed.


Sure enough there was a spider, onto Mrs Johnson’s hair. Lina thoughtlessly took it and threw it away.


“Is it gone?” said Mrs Johnson.


 “Yes humm, yes it’s gone” Lina replied, surprised that her boss was terrified by such a small thing.


“Ohhh what a relief, thank you Lina, I absolutely hate little bugs. I owe you my life and you know what? Since this stupid idiot Tom isn’t here, you can take his job. Lina, you’re promoted.”


Everyone started clapping their hands again and congratulating her, and Lina just smiled incredulously. This was definitely a nice day for her. 


After she had thanked everyone multiple times for their support and recomforted her best friend that had started crying because she “knew she would do it since day one”. Everyone went quiet and the meeting resumed.


Lina couldn’t wipe off a smile from her face as she was in the happiest state she had ever been in. Not only had she been promoted, but she had found a new, extremely gratifying way of using her little buttplug. All she had to do was find a way to make him use that magic tongue of his inside her hole.






Pussy stuff


After Tom had drank enough sweat and cum, he decided to pull himself to the front of Lina’s thong. He immediately came face to face with the smelly opening of her vagina. The place wasn’t worst than her asshole, but it wasn’t better either. The shit smell had been replaced by a strong fish scent. It also strongly smelled of urine and when Tom had finally climbed up against Lina’s giant lips, he was already covered in it. 


Lina’s pussy wasn’t attractive at all to Tom, it reminded him of the first time he had seen a pussy. He thought it looked like a malformed oyster, and the smell reinforced that comparison.


Lina’s lips made it difficult to move in the thong. They stretched outwards and engulfed in moist flesh, everything in front of it, including Tom. He was struggling to get out of there but every surface he tried to hang onto was moist and slippery and when he managed to push away one fold of meat, another one fell on him. It looked like Lina’s dickhole was reluctant to let him leave, and as he fought, it covered him in more and more creamy cum until he wouldn’t be able to fight anymore.


In reality, the lips of Lina’s pussy were closing in on him, and bringing him inch by inch closer to it’s mouth.


As Tom got deeper into the wet folds of meat, the smell of urine became more and more intense, until he was stuck against Lina’s peehole. The situation, Tom realized, was now very perilous, the air around him was so moist that he was struggling to breath. If Lina got even slightly more aroused, he wouldn’t be able to breathe at all. Her pussy’s trap was closing in on him, and he had to get out until his lifeless body slid inside the sly creature’s mouth. That’s when, in one short window of time, he managed to see Lina’s clitoris, hanging above him, like a beacon of hope inside the terror of Lina’s cunt. If he could catch it, he'd be able to pull himself out of this hell. Tom folded his elbows, prepared to jump, and launched at Lina’s clit.


Lina couldn’t take it anymore, her pussy was cumming all over tiny Tom’s body and each movement he made against her sensitive skin made her orgasm. Her cunt was so hot, her boss that was sitting next to her, asked if the air conditioner was working. Lina tried, when no one was looking, to fan her crotch with her hand. She had been in a constant state of orgasming for the past 10 minutes, and so far, she had miraculously managed to stay silent. But the cum was now dripping from her chair, she needed to make an excuse, anything to get out of there and release herself on Tom. 


She was about to tell her boss that she would go to the bathroom for just a minute when Mrs Johnson started speaking.


“Alright Dave,” she said “ that was very interesting, now it’s the turn of the star of the day: Lina!” she turned to Lina, Get up there and wow us with your, I’m sure, awesome presentation.”


“Not now” Lina thought.


Everyone stared at her with large smiles on their faces, the first one being her boss Mrs Johnson. She couldn’t get out now.


Lina laughed awkwardly and got up quickly so that no one would see the long filaments of cum that stretched from her chair to her pussy. She walked just as awkwardly towards the desk, each step making her squirt a little on her now completely drenched thong and she laid down her documents on the desk.  She was about to go around the desk when Tom grabbed her clit. She completely lost it.


“OH YEAH, OH YEAH OH FUCK YEAH. HMMMMMM SO FUCKING GOOD, HELL FUCKING YEAH’ she screamed and immediately crushed Tom between her out-of-control crotch and the corner of the desk. 


She started madly rubbing the corner of the desk with her pussy, savoring every movement of the drowning tiny man under her. Just like earlier, her conscious mind was completely mobilized by her orgasm, and the waves of endorphins submerging her whole body made It difficult to think but she had just enough rational thoughts to grab the laser pointer and start her presentation.


“ENTHUSIASM, that’s what I’m talking about, keep going Lina!” said Mrs Johnson.


To which Lina simply replied: “Yeah, yeah, whatever, OHHH, FUUUCK, YES, YES!” she screamed pointing at a colorful diagram on the screen.


Her coworkers looked at each other, nodding in approval. Yes, they would make great profit indeed, this graph was very evocative.


She continued screaming and moaning in front of her clueless coworkers for a while until her Powerpoint ended and she collapsed on the desk. For a few seconds, there was only the sound of her gasping breath when Mrs Johnson started slowly clapping her hands.


“That was the best presentation I have ever seen,” she said with a tear in her eye and soon Lina’s coworkers followed, all equally moved by her speech.


Lina didn’t understand what they were saying and she didn’t care. All she wanted was to go to the toilet and do her tiny toy again. She was the last one to do a presentation. So when she was done, they all went out for lunch talking excitedly about Lina’s speech.


When everyone was out, the janitor was surprised to see a large stain on the carpet next to the desk. She looked up, thinking it was just a leak in the roof.



 

 

Chapter End Notes:

So that's it, I have two main ideas for what would come next. Either she goes to lunch with feet and/or mouth stuff or we directly skip to when she goes home and I turn the whole lunch part into another story. Let me know what you think  in the reviews. Thanks again for the support and see you next time.