[Reviews - 10] starstarstarstarhalf-starPrinter
Summary:

Tom returns late at night in the office to get something. He, however didn't expect to lose consciousness and wake up the size of a pinky the following morning! How will his (mostly female) coworkers react to his predicament and most specifically his coworker Lina who decided to come early today?

 


Rated: X
Categories: Butt, Feet, Scat Characters: None
Growth: Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.)
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes
Word count: 12118 Read: 20111
Published: May 16 2022 Updated: May 30 2023
Story Notes:

Hi! This is my first story and I'm not a native English speaker so please don't be too harsh...As what's said in my bio this will be an ass focused story so I hope you enjoy that! 


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Shrunk in the office by Buttslave [Reviews - 0] (4364 words)

I'm republishing this chapter because I wanted to change some esthetic details but the fonts seem to be bugging or something I don't know.


This chapter contains Scat, Piss and Anal. Enjoy!

2. The meeting by Buttslave [Reviews - 1] (2698 words)

All right guys, wow, I didn't expect it to be so successful or at least be read that many times in such a short time. I read your reviews and thanks a lot, you're all super kind(didn't know Rosee Divine but yes, she does have a great ass). Thanks for the support, that next chapter is dedicated to you, it has asshole and pussy stuff, hope you like it.

3. Masturbation by Buttslave [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (5056 words)

Hi guys, thanks for stars, I read your reviews and I'm happy to announce you that this chapter finally addresses the issue of why Tom is still alive with a long and very logical explanation. 

This chapter features feet, mouth, boobs, pussy and of course, asshole action. So a bit of everything. Hope you enjoy!

If you want to read more anal and scat focused stories, check-out my other story The Valedictorian's Butt-plug boy. It features a bunch of High-school/ College girls torturing tinies with their assholes and loving it.